Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

coalition,no thanks!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Omg on about that prat salmond holding country to ransome if they do well in election,been bad enough with the con dem of last few years,just say no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Omg on about that prat salmond holding country to ransome if they do well in election,been bad enough with the con dem of last few years,just say no "

I thought nicola sturgeon was the leader of the snp

over a year ago

"Omg on about that prat salmond holding country to ransome if they do well in election,been bad enough with the con dem of last few years,just say no .

I thought nicola sturgeon was the leader of the snp "

Thier tale wags Thier dog

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We won't get a party with an absolute majority imo, which has been an increasing global trend.

I don't like Salmond nor trust him really but know him less than Scots are likely to.

I'm not sure which coalition would be best, perhaps labour and Greens - but imagine they wont quite get enough seats combined.

The public deserve to have full disclosure of any terms of coalition agreements by law.

over a year ago

"Omg on about that prat salmond holding country to ransome if they do well in election,been bad enough with the con dem of last few years,just say no .

Salmon? Sturgeon?

Sounds like a load of Pollocks to me!

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

I find it all quite hilarious that after the disappointment of the referendum- the snp may end up holding the balance of power in Westminster.

Time for a rethink for sure

over a year ago

And so the lie is being swallowed by Englandshire again! The SNP have never said they want a coalition with labour or condems, this was a lie started by the English press. The sun have been caught out time and again over the past weeks. The English edition uses scare tactics, whilst their Scottish edition only mentions coalition when Wallace and gromit start bleating. And don't get us started on the English broadcasting corporation bias.

over a year ago

We should have a vote for England to go it alone that would do the trick

over a year ago

She is - in Scotland - this is a vote for Westminster!! So just like there is a party leader for the Tories in Scotland (Ruth Davidson) there is a Tory leader for Britain (David Cameron)

We have everything crossed that the SNP. Don't end up in a coalition Gov - disaster

over a year ago

Salmon? Sturgeon?

Sounds like a load of Pollocks to me!"

Salmond

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nobody has told Salmond.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 20:19:11]

over a year ago

English independence is what's needed

over a year ago

here

"English independence is what's needed "

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember?

over a year ago

"English independence is what's needed

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember?"

Mot on my book I wanted the Jocks to vote to go ! And if we had had a say they might have

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 20:44:55]

over a year ago

here

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember? Mot on my book I wanted the Jocks to vote to go ! And if we had had a say they might have "

But what about all the English Westminster mp trotting up to Scotland - to help the no campaign persuade the undecided that it's better to keep the Union?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I do not know how Salmond can even show his face in public never mind a press conference.

I think he hit new heights of saying anything in an attempt to get into power

By *icolehertsCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember?"

That seems a lifetime ago ! I was neutral to the idea thinking that it had little to do with me, how wrong was I and the other 53 million people in England

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I do not know how Salmond can even show his face in public never mind a press conference.

I think he hit new heights of saying anything in an attempt to get into power "

He has a book to plug.

over a year ago

ha bloody ha they wanted us to stay part of the union so not much they can do about it now lol,oh we can smell the fear coming from the blue and red tories ,liebour are finished in scotland and once snp take all 59 seats they will fight for whats best for the ppl of scotland ,soar alba

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It could well be the DUP as kingmaker this time. If so it will be Cameron for his second and final five year term.

We've all been making plans for the wrong Nigel.

over a year ago

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember? Mot on my book I wanted the Jocks to vote to go ! And if we had had a say they might have

But what about all the English Westminster mp trotting up to Scotland - to help the no campaign persuade the undecided that it's better to keep the Union?

"

idiots ! I dont know why they did ! Should have let them leave and built a new Hadrians wall

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It could well be the DUP as kingmaker this time. If so it will be Cameron for his second and final five year term.

We've all been making plans for the wrong Nigel. "

like your link..

over a year ago

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember?

That seems a lifetime ago ! I was neutral to the idea thinking that it had little to do with me, how wrong was I and the other 53 million people in England "

I was aimoritu voice then and I said it at the time on here , but at last I think the English are waking up

over a year ago

Meant minority voice

over a year ago

"ha bloody ha they wanted us to stay part of the union so not much they can do about it now lol,oh we can smell the fear coming from the blue and red tories ,liebour are finished in scotland and once snp take all 59 seats they will fight for whats best for the ppl of scotland ,soar alba "
the politicians did , but the English people were never given a say ! You'd be in dependant now if we had

over a year ago

She is - in Scotland - this is a vote for Westminster!! So just like there is a party leader for the Tories in Scotland (Ruth Davidson) there is a Tory leader for Britain (David Cameron)

We have everything crossed that the SNP. Don't end up in a coalition Gov - disaster "

I'm not following you, I thought salmond was running as a Westminster MP, how's he running the SNP party!

over a year ago

Ah but hang on .... It's better we remain together... Remember? Mot on my book I wanted the Jocks to vote to go ! And if we had had a say they might have

idiots ! I dont know why they did ! Should have let them leave and built a new Hadrians wall "

we will be independent in a few yrs time and you can come visit lol ,while your country is being fracked,the poorest starving and the disabled and elderly being punished by austerity cuts our country will prosper under the snp ,soar alba

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

" ....... soar alba "

Check out Richard McDade on Facebook. He shares your spelling but his is a tattoo

Post new Message to Thread