over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Any other fabbers going tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Any other fabbers going tonight? "

God they're not still playing?! I saw them 40 years ago at Charlton FC and hated them then haha, sorry!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any other fabbers going tonight?

God they're not still playing?! I saw them 40 years ago at Charlton FC and hated them then haha, sorry!

"

I saw them at Charlton to. They were great.....just wish they would stop now as they might become as embarrassing as The Stones.

By *rigidhippieMan
over a year ago

York

Went 2 yrs ago at newcastle( quadrophenia tour) and at Leeds 50 anniversary tour last year.

Whilst they have no new material I do think they are a better live act than most modern stuff.

over a year ago

I saw them at Charlton to. They were great.....just wish they would stop now as they might become as embarrassing as The Stones. "

They still put on quite a show last night Jane.x

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I saw them at Charlton to. They were great.....just wish they would stop now as they might become as embarrassing as The Stones.

They still put on quite a show last night Jane.x"

Yes it was great very impressed

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I saw them at Charlton to. They were great.....just wish they would stop now as they might become as embarrassing as The Stones. "

Status Quo are my go to guys for having carried it on too long. Mind you, I think they have been carrying on for too long for so long now, they are beyond parody.

over a year ago

Status Quo are my go to guys for having carried it on too long. Mind you, I think they have been carrying on for too long for so long now, they are beyond parody. "

When you become your own tribute band then you have surely gone on to long!

over a year ago

I saw Roger Daltry dueting with Van. Morrison at the Albert Hall last night. He was excellent.

over a year ago

I wish I was...last saw them in 2007, playing better than they did in their hayday

Post new Message to Thread