Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I look

Jump to newest

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

like a twat

I'm dying my hair and the colour never takes unless it's covered by cling film or a plastic bag... So yeah I look like a nutter. Should I wear a sandwich board saying 'REPENT, THE END IS NEAR!' ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A permanent dye, as in mixing two bottles of stuff together first ?

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"A permanent dye, as in mixing two bottles of stuff together first ?"

Yep

over a year ago

It works by releasing oxygen and lifting the cuticles to allow the dye in your hair shaft. In theory, it should be left open, not sealed in cling film

over a year ago

Wear a Marks & Spencer plastic bag to look posher

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Dyed ma goatee African Violet last week, it's only semi permanent though. Will get some pics up when I get ma camera back off the ex

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"It works by releasing oxygen and lifting the cuticles to allow the dye in your hair shaft. In theory, it should be left open, not sealed in cling film "

That's what I thought but I find that the bits that are covered by other bits of hair tend to take the colour better and the plastic bag has worked in the past. If it doesn't work ive got another 2 bottles

over a year ago

"It works by releasing oxygen and lifting the cuticles to allow the dye in your hair shaft. In theory, it should be left open, not sealed in cling film

That's what I thought but I find that the bits that are covered by other bits of hair tend to take the colour better and the plastic bag has worked in the past. If it doesn't work ive got another 2 bottles "

Oh bless. Good luck (and don't answer the door)

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"It works by releasing oxygen and lifting the cuticles to allow the dye in your hair shaft. In theory, it should be left open, not sealed in cling film

That's what I thought but I find that the bits that are covered by other bits of hair tend to take the colour better and the plastic bag has worked in the past. If it doesn't work ive got another 2 bottles

Oh bless. Good luck (and don't answer the door) "

Thanks xD

The guy I like has just tried to skype call me so ive had to make excuses

over a year ago

Oh bless. Good luck (and don't answer the door)

Thanks xD

The guy I like has just tried to skype call me so ive had to make excuses "

Just tell him ya washin ya hair (well you will be in about 30 mins)

Post new Message to Thread