Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Farrage chased out of pub

Jump to newest

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've just been reading in the news that a group of anti-UKIP protesters have chased Farrage out of a pub. Generally I wouldn't have too much of a problem with this, if he was there rallying the local Mail readers and being busy getting misquoted.

However, this time he was just having a Sunday dinner down his local with his wife and two children. I feel that everyone should have a right to respect for their family and private life (Art. 8). By all accounts I've read it looks like an unpleasant incident all round. Even in the Godfather family and home is left alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

That's just wrong

over a year ago

Not everyone lives by cosa nostra

over a year ago

Work is work, family are personal! Whoever did this are sick, sad and wrong!!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

sounds awful !

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I've just been reading in the news that a group of anti-UKIP protesters have chased Farrage out of a pub. Generally I wouldn't have too much of a problem with this, if he was there rallying the local Mail readers and being busy getting misquoted.

However, this time he was just having a Sunday dinner down his local with his wife and two children. I feel that everyone should have a right to respect for their family and private life (Art. 8). By all accounts I've read it looks like an unpleasant incident all round. Even in the Godfather family and home is left alone. "

The scene where Michaels bedroom is shot up with him and Kay in it?

over a year ago

"I've just been reading in the news that a group of anti-UKIP protesters have chased Farrage out of a pub. Generally I wouldn't have too much of a problem with this, if he was there rallying the local Mail readers and being busy getting misquoted.

However, this time he was just having a Sunday dinner down his local with his wife and two children. I feel that everyone should have a right to respect for their family and private life (Art. 8). By all accounts I've read it looks like an unpleasant incident all round. Even in the Godfather family and home is left alone. "

I don't agree with people doing this to him, he's a politician and a giant pillock but he should be allowed to have a personal life.

On the opposite side though how long has it been since a polician has allowed us to behave as we want in our own home and personal life?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

the family man in me says its well out of order but the cynic wonders if it was staged maybe..?

wrong i think to do that with his family present..

over a year ago

He's always in the pub !!! Is he putting it on expenses ?

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He's always in the pub !!! Is he putting it on expenses ? "

£350 for a lunch..

someone else can pay..

over a year ago

The bloke's a t#@!, but everyone deserves family time.

over a year ago

"He's always in the pub !!! Is he putting it on expenses ?

£350 for a lunch..

someone else can pay.. "

Us oh well all the other party's have been caught doing it

By *he nicknameMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen...

On the other hand, would he give the same level of care to immigrants, legal or illegal, in detention centres? Dawn raids? Repatriation?

Him and his party dish it out then he can hardly expect a smooth ride.

If his local is bad, being a multi millionaire he can return home to his life of privilege.

Maybe the protesters should have written a polite letter to him instead.

over a year ago

I don't care which party a politician represents, a private lunch with their family in any establishment is off limits.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 18:30:41]

over a year ago

"I don't care which party a politician represents, a private lunch with their family in any establishment is off limits.

"

Totally agree

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I dislike the man and his beliefs but his children are innocent of any policy choices of their father and therefore should not be subjected to actions like that.......family time is private time and it should be respected as such

over a year ago

"I don't care which party a politician represents, a private lunch with their family in any establishment is off limits.

Totally agree "

Yep...

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen...

On the other hand, would he give the same level of care to immigrants, legal or illegal, in detention centres? Dawn raids? Repatriation?

If his local is bad, being a multi millionaire he can return home to his life of privilege.

Maybe the protesters should have written a polite letter to him instead. "

I thought that was a fictional program, have i missed the result and aftermath, i did have a lie in today

over a year ago

what a scruffy lot they were too.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

....and on another UKIP thread today here on Fab an anti-Ukipper was questioning why Farage needs to hire a private protection team?

Point proven why here in this case i think.

Maybe Farage will need round the clock protection now from these lunatics and brain dead morons who would harass someone in a pub while they were with their family.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people"
In another thread..you wrote UKIP do not stand a chance of winning anything..so what you worried about.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people In another thread..you wrote UKIP do not stand a chance of winning anything..so what you worried about."

didn't say i'm worried ... just commented on the irony of the turds intensions

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

*intentions

over a year ago

First thoughts were thats goinh a bit far.

But on second thoughts i wonder how many of Farage's followers intimidate/threaten/bully Gays/Immigrants etc etc

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I would not welcome him into my businesses if I'm totally honest

Family or no family

Any business reserves the right to turn customer's away

He turns my stomach so I'd say on ya bike

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

"First thoughts were thats goinh a bit far.

But on second thoughts i wonder how many of Farage's followers intimidate/threaten/bully Gays/Immigrants etc etc "

I'm sure if they did..it would be in the new's everyday..but it's not..is it.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

But on second thoughts i wonder how many of Farage's followers intimidate/threaten/bully Gays/Immigrants etc etc I'm sure if they did..it would be in the new's everyday..but it's not..is it."

it has been in the news though or is your memory that short?

over a year ago

totally agree about him, but I do not agree with his 2 children being put through that.

over a year ago

"I would not welcome him into my businesses if I'm totally honest

Family or no family

He turns my stomach so I'd say on ya bike "

You wouldn't be in business very long

over a year ago

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

If you want to be in the public eye,dont complain when the shit hits you in the face.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Family or no family

Any business does not have the right to turn customers away, you may remember the case of the Bed and Breakfast owners who were very religious and turned away a gay couple as it was against their religious beliefs, the B and B owners were then dragged through the courts and taken to the ECHR on the matter.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

It's good to those that hate bigots, bigoting, chasing people out've pubs lmfao. Assume they support the seemingly paedo protecting reds & blues.

over a year ago

I'd worry more about the small-minded people who did the chasing.

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

But on second thoughts i wonder how many of Farage's followers intimidate/threaten/bully Gays/Immigrants etc etc I'm sure if they did..it would be in the new's everyday..but it's not..is it.

it has been in the news though or is your memory that short?"

Come on then new's worm..list them

By *he nicknameMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

totally agree about him, but I do not agree with his 2 children being put through that. "

He is regularly being chased out of pubs and the right wing media have given him millions in free publicity. With elections and heightened tentions just now he must have realized what to expect.

I'm not excusing the protesters actions but he must have known there was a risk so it's partly his fault too.

Ukip have very little power in Scotland, im proud to say!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

totally agree about him, but I do not agree with his 2 children being put through that.

He is regularly being chased out of pubs and the right wing media have given him millions in free publicity. With elections and heightened tentions just now he must have realized what to expect.

I'm not excusing the protesters actions but he must have known there was a risk so it's partly his fault too.

Ukip have very little power in Scotland, im proud to say! "

No you just have the SNP who want to break up the United Kingdom.

over a year ago

West Midlands

Family or no family

Any business does not have the right to turn customers away, you may remember the case of the Bed and Breakfast owners who were very religious and turned away a gay couple as it was against their religious beliefs, the B and B owners were then dragged through the courts and taken to the ECHR on the matter. "

I think you'll find they do

That was because they voices their bigoted reasons

I'd just say no

Pubs and clubs routinely turn people away and don't have to prove their reasons

By *he nicknameMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ukip have very little power in Scotland, im proud to say!

No you just have the SNP who want to break up the United Kingdom. "

Cool. Not 'just' the snp. Lots of minority parties want to have home rule with all power being used and decided at holyrood. Its not about breaking up the uk but letting scots use their own talents, wealth et al.

No monarchy. No more tory london based policies. No nuclear weapons. No illegal wars. No bedroom tax. No accepting that food banks are the best way of nurturing children.

Sounds fab to me.

over a year ago

Family or no family

Any business does not have the right to turn customers away, you may remember the case of the Bed and Breakfast owners who were very religious and turned away a gay couple as it was against their religious beliefs, the B and B owners were then dragged through the courts and taken to the ECHR on the matter.

I'd just say no

Pubs and clubs routinely turn people away and don't have to prove their reasons "

yes but if they just said no they would still have been accused of homophobia that's the way it works.

over a year ago

West Midlands

Family or no family

I'd just say no

Pubs and clubs routinely turn people away and don't have to prove their reasons

yes but if they just said no they would still have been accused of homophobia that's the way it works."

That's because they were

You can ask anyone to leave

I've done it

I've seen it done

No reason required

over a year ago

"It's good to those that hate bigots, bigoting, chasing people out've pubs lmfao. Assume they support the seemingly paedo protecting reds & blues."

Yes, it makes you wonder.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"It's good to those that hate bigots, bigoting, chasing people out've pubs lmfao. Assume they support the seemingly paedo protecting reds & blues.

Yes, it makes you wonder. "

It's real. All but destroyed the military, all but destroyed public services, lined their own pockets with privatisation with all but selling the crown jewels, sold us out to europe beyond the EEC agreement. Bullshitted us to excuse warmongering. Not forgetting the child abusers, peadophiles from the ranks of authority get away with alsorts and are unofically protected. No ones really bothered, no heated feelings from many, avoided subjects.

Farage has a close to the bone opinion on border and everyones up in arms, serious concerns, shouting any words that end in 'ist'.

It's food for thought

over a year ago

"It's good to those that hate bigots, bigoting, chasing people out've pubs lmfao. Assume they support the seemingly paedo protecting reds & blues.

It's real. All but destroyed the military, all but destroyed public services, lined their own pockets with privatisation with all but selling the crown jewels, sold us out to europe beyond the EEC agreement. Bullshitted us to excuse warmongering. Not forgetting the child abusers, peadophiles from the ranks of authority get away with alsorts and are unofically protected. No ones really bothered, no heated feelings from many, avoided subjects.

Farage has a close to the bone opinion on border and everyones up in arms, serious concerns, shouting any words that end in 'ist'.

It's food for thought "

Good post.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

Family or no family

I think you'll find they don't. It depends upon the reason for turning them away.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That's awful. We all have the right to enjoy a family life within the law without harassment.

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people"

But legally !

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

If ever there was evidence that politics has got less emotive....

I'm fairly sure that it was only 2 generations ago that my grandad went to Spain specifically to shoot fascists....

over a year ago

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people In another thread..you wrote UKIP do not stand a chance of winning anything..so what you worried about.

didn't say i'm worried ... just commented on the irony of the turds intensions "

And if he does it's because he will have been elected to do it...bit of a difference (he won't be, by the way, speaking hypothetically).

Shame on those who chased him out. Not least because this has given him even more publicity. They'd have been better off just ignoring him in the corner.

over a year ago

The independent is reporting that he didn't actually have his kids with him - surely he wouldn't lie about that?

over a year ago

"

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"The independent is reporting that he didn't actually have his kids with him - surely he wouldn't lie about that?"

Not sure he would but maybe The Independent don't have all the facts either?

Maybe if someone has video evidence of the incident then people can watch and make their own minds up? There are photos of Farages car being surrounded outside the pub on the BBC news website. I hope Farage has reported it to the police and leaves it for them to deal with.

over a year ago

Family or no family

Any business does not have the right to turn customers away, you may remember the case of the Bed and Breakfast owners who were very religious and turned away a gay couple as it was against their religious beliefs, the B and B owners were then dragged through the courts and taken to the ECHR on the matter. "

The B&B owners weren't dragged through the courts. They went to the appeal court and the supreme court to try to get lower court rulings against them on an equality matter overturned by claiming the court rulings were a breach of the B&B owner's human rights. They also appealed to the EHCR - they weren't taken to it, they went through the court system voluntarily.

It sounds like you wanted the B&B owners to succeed in ensuring their human rights took precedence over equality law. In which case you would have needed the ECHR to overturn the ruling of the UK supreme court.

You'd better get that one cleared by UKIP's central committee.

over a year ago

I've no time for UKIP but it's terrible that anyone should be unable to quietly enjoy time with their family without fear of some baying mob attacking them.

over a year ago

West Midlands

Family or no family

The B&B owners weren't dragged through the courts. They went to the appeal court and the supreme court to try to get lower court rulings against them on an equality matter overturned by claiming the court rulings were a breach of the B&B owner's human rights. They also appealed to the EHCR - they weren't taken to it, they went through the court system voluntarily.

It sounds like you wanted the B&B owners to succeed in ensuring their human rights took precedence over equality law. In which case you would have needed the ECHR to overturn the ruling of the UK supreme court.

You'd better get that one cleared by UKIP's central committee.

"

This

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are some poorly behaved members of society and he deserved peace. I think once your famous though, normal privacy and lifestyle go out of the window.

He'll likely use it to PR advantage.

over a year ago

Immigrant and their immigrant children chased out of British pub...surely Nige should approve?

over a year ago

It's funny how people come to Forage's defense, when he wants to chase families out of the country, not just a pub!

A harsh lesson in karma for his kids - but a lesson in fact!

over a year ago

Whatever you think about his views he has the right to be left in peace to have a family meal.

The people who did this under the name of human rights, equality etc, are frankly fascists under a different banner, they jumped on this particular bandwagon and justify their loutish behaviour as they are caring people when actually the reverse is true.

Like several vegan, religious, environment people I know, you couldn't wish to meet a more spiteful, hateful people and would be running the gas ovens at Auschwitz in a previous life.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"The bloke's a t#@!, but everyone deserves family time.

"

over a year ago

How much of things are true I don't know but he said in a paper that if he knew the effect his job has on his children he wouldn't have become leader of Ukip. That was last week and now this happens. I neither like or dislike him as a person and probably won't be voting ukip any time in the near future but regardless of what some have sat just because you're in tbe public domain doesn't you've given up your freedom to enjoy things like a meal out with your family

By *ethepeopleMan
over a year ago

Near you

"Immigrant and their immigrant children chased out of British pub...surely Nige should approve?"

^^^ this

over a year ago

over a year ago

Family or no family

I'd just say no

Pubs and clubs routinely turn people away and don't have to prove their reasons "

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"How much of things are true I don't know but he said in a paper that if he knew the effect his job has on his children he wouldn't have become leader of Ukip. That was last week and now this happens. I neither like or dislike him as a person and probably won't be voting ukip any time in the near future but regardless of what some have sat just because you're in tbe public domain doesn't you've given up your freedom to enjoy things like a meal out with your family"

He was a Tory first and has been with UKIP as leader for two decades. It's not new to him or his family. The difference is that they have cranked up their campaign, have had some success and he might now become an MP and not be 'only' an MEP.

That said, he and his family are entitled to some privacy when he's not on the soapbox.

over a year ago

West Midlands

I've just thought

He'll not return

Yay lol

over a year ago

It's food for thought "

over a year ago

As somebody who takes direct action, I'm a bit torn on this one.

I personally wouldn't do it with his children present but I know plenty who would.

It comes down to conviction of your beliefs, that's an important part as most people on here don't have any, they just have a opinions, strong ones yes but no conviction to them.

I've had no qualms with breaking certain laws in protesting.

But like I said I wouldn't do this particular action on moral grounds.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Whatever you think about his views he has the right to be left in peace to have a family meal.

The people who did this under the name of human rights, equality etc, are frankly fascists under a different banner, they jumped on this particular bandwagon and justify their loutish behaviour as they are caring people when actually the reverse is true.

Like several vegan, religious, environment people I know, you couldn't wish to meet a more spiteful, hateful people and would be running the gas ovens at Auschwitz in a previous life. "

Well said sir.

We all know who the real bigots are.

And it's not UKIP

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Whatever you think about his views he has the right to be left in peace to have a family meal.

Like several vegan, religious, environment people I know, you couldn't wish to meet a more spiteful, hateful people and would be running the gas ovens at Auschwitz in a previous life.

Well said sir.

And it's not UKIP"

Do you realise that there can be more than one group of bigots?

The people who chased Farage and family out of the pub were bigots.

Farage was, is and remains a bigot.

People who are members and supporters of UKIP, the party of racists and bigots, are also often bigots and racists.

If they weren't, they wouldn't be members or supporters of UKIP.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Well said sir.

And it's not UKIP"

Define "real bigots" please.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Well said sir.

And it's not UKIP

Define "real bigots" please."

People (and I use that term loosely) who aggressively hound a family out of a pub just because they have different views would be a good definition.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Well said sir.

And it's not UKIP

Define "real bigots" please.

People (and I use that term loosely) who aggressively hound a family out of a pub just because they have different views would be a good definition."

That is vehement intolerance to another view.

However, to assert UKippers are never intolerant of others views would, I feel, be incorrect.

We are all bigots about something. That is what I meant by real. I haven't found a person yet who tolerates every single viewpoint. If you are such a person then I would like to meet you.

over a year ago

Well said sir.

And it's not UKIP"

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Like several vegan, religious, environment people I know, you couldn't wish to meet a more spiteful, hateful people and would be running the gas ovens at Auschwitz in a previous life. "

I agree with these comments. I don't agree with a number of UKIP ideas but I think that Farage is a welcome breath of fresh air to the overall political scene.

The people who hounded him out of a pub during a family meal are the most dangerous people in society. That is intolerance in action.

over a year ago

Hard to see what the protesters thought they would achieve by these actions. There are plenty of ways in a democratic society to challenge the views of others without harassing a family having lunch together. Disgraceful and arguably a matter for the police.

over a year ago

I agree with these comments. I don't agree with a number of UKIP ideas but I think that Farage is a welcome breath of fresh air to the overall political scene.

The people who hounded him out of a pub during a family meal are the most dangerous people in society. That is intolerance in action."

over a year ago

The people who hounded him out of a pub during a family meal are the most dangerous people in society. That is intolerance in action."

I think jumping from a bunch of people who hassle a politician in a pub to Auschwitz commandants, is about as ludicrous as the people who think Nigel farage is the new Hitler.

Having at least a commitment to get off your arse and do something about a thing you feel passionate about, whether it's Nigel farage trying to stop excessive immigration or protesters trying to stop him doing it, well at least their trying, everybody else who thinks that strolling down to an election booth once every five years and sticking a cross on a piece paper should shut the fuck up because your apathetic judgemental opinionated attitudes are worth shit, or at least a five minute stroll at most!.

I'm personally sick of people who talk the talk but got no commitment either way, I've seen people write that if ukip get in I'm going to emigrate!! WTF if you can't even be arsed getting up from your tv and doing something about something that's going to make you emigrate.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country... I'd suggest some people mull that phrase over!

over a year ago

It's a mark of the man that Nige does the off and leaves his kids behind.

By *ethepeopleMan
over a year ago

Near you

"It's a mark of the man that Nige does the off and leaves his kids behind."

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

The people who hounded him out of a pub during a family meal are the most dangerous people in society. That is intolerance in action..

I think jumping from a bunch of people who hassle a politician in a pub to Auschwitz commandants, is about as ludicrous as the people who think Nigel farage is the new Hitler.

Having at least a commitment to get off your arse and do something about a thing you feel passionate about, whether it's Nigel farage trying to stop excessive immigration or protesters trying to stop him doing it, well at least their trying, everybody else who thinks that strolling down to an election booth once every five years and sticking a cross on a piece paper should shut the fuck up because your apathetic judgemental opinionated attitudes are worth shit, or at least a five minute stroll at most!.

I'm personally sick of people who talk the talk but got no commitment either way, I've seen people write that if ukip get in I'm going to emigrate!! WTF if you can't even be arsed getting up from your tv and doing something about something that's going to make you emigrate.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country... I'd suggest some people mull that phrase over!"

There is no place for intolerance in a civilised democracy. Whatever delusions people may be under about how right, or how wrong things are in this country, no-one has the right to shut another person up by brute force just because they disagree with their views. It is very much the way of the agenda driven activist to try to eliminate dissent by intimidation. It happens in the real world and it happens in the virtual world too.

I disagree vehemently with much of the UKIP nonsense because it is nothing more than populist claptrap. I despise even more though the empty heads who resort to violence, intimidation and mob justice as a way of silencing people they disagree with.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"....should shut the fuck up because your apathetic judgemental opinionated attitudes are worth shit, or at least a five minute stroll at most!.

"

Sounds like you obstinately, irrationally and intolerantly dislikes other people and other ideas. So you're not only a bigot yourself but you seem quite dangerous IMHO. Anger issues?

over a year ago

The fact that someone has conflicting views automatically makes THEM a bigot?

Interesting concept

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

But on second thoughts i wonder how many of Farage's followers intimidate/threaten/bully Gays/Immigrants etc etc "

Two or more wrongs still don't make it right.

It's totally unacceptable in a democratic society. The people involved should be found and prosecuted to the full extent possible.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"The fact that someone has conflicting views automatically makes THEM a bigot?

Interesting concept "

No....it's only when they then move on to disliking the person who holds the view not just the view itself. Some bigots then graduate to threatening or attacking the person

over a year ago

powerful People are scared he will upset the free loading gravey train that is Europe.

He not wanting to ban immigration he want to control it and quite rightly so.

If this was a black family hounded out the pub their would be a national man hnt for them.

The fuckers openly admited to it and nothing happens.

over a year ago

"....should shut the fuck up because your apathetic judgemental opinionated attitudes are worth shit, or at least a five minute stroll at most!.

Sounds like you obstinately, irrationally and intolerantly dislikes other people and other ideas. So you're not only a bigot yourself but you seem quite dangerous IMHO. Anger issues?"

Absolutely I am angry and the stuff I'm angry about I try to do something about through lots of different actions that involve me getting off my arse doing things and putting my money where my mouth is.... Can you say the same?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people In another thread..you wrote UKIP do not stand a chance of winning anything..so what you worried about.

didn't say i'm worried ... just commented on the irony of the turds intensions "

There is nothing ironic about it at all. He is putting forward a legitimate argument that we should leave the EU and take control of our own immigration policies.

I don't agree with that point of view but it does not give me, or anyone else, the right to threaten or harm him, his family or anyone who happens to support that view.

over a year ago

The people who hounded him out of a pub during a family meal are the most dangerous people in society. That is intolerance in action..

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country... I'd suggest some people mull that phrase over!

There is no place for intolerance in a civilised democracy. Whatever delusions people may be under about how right, or how wrong things are in this country, no-one has the right to shut another person up by brute force just because they disagree with their views. It is very much the way of the agenda driven activist to try to eliminate dissent by intimidation. It happens in the real world and it happens in the virtual world too.

I disagree vehemently with much of the UKIP nonsense because it is nothing more than populist claptrap. I despise even more though the empty heads who resort to violence, intimidation and mob justice as a way of silencing people they disagree with.

"

You vehemently disagree with anything and everything, nobody holds a high opinion of you than you!, that's blindingly obvious

over a year ago

"The fact that someone has conflicting views automatically makes THEM a bigot?

Interesting concept

No....it's only when they then move on to disliking the person who holds the view not just the view itself. Some bigots then graduate to threatening or attacking the person "

You can't make that judgment on a single statement without coming across as intolerant and bigoted. It is a big assumption to make suggesting they will follow that path

over a year ago

"powerful People are scared he will upset the free loading gravey train that is Europe.

He not wanting to ban immigration he want to control it and quite rightly so.

If this was a black family hounded out the pub their would be a national man hnt for them.

The fuckers openly admited to it and nothing happens."

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sounds like you obstinately, irrationally and intolerantly dislikes other people and other ideas. So you're not only a bigot yourself but you seem quite dangerous IMHO. Anger issues?.

Absolutely I am angry and the stuff I'm angry about I try to do something about through lots of different actions that involve me getting off my arse doing things and putting my money where my mouth is.... Can you say the same?"

You're admitting that you're a bigot and that you are dangerous?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

It's food for thought

Good post. "

You think? Sounds a bit ranty to me. I'm sure the argument for UKIP can be made without trying to smear every other politician and party.

Then again maybe not.

Either way, what these people did was wrong and should be condemned by all.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

didn't say i'm worried ... just commented on the irony of the turds intensions

And if he does it's because he will have been elected to do it...bit of a difference (he won't be, by the way, speaking hypothetically).

Shame on those who chased him out. Not least because this has given him even more publicity. They'd have been better off just ignoring him in the corner."

This

Sometimes it's impotent to stand up for a persons rights even when you don't agree with what they say.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

This

Sometimes it's impotent to stand up for a persons rights even when you don't agree with what they say. "

This

I am not keen on the man or his politics but he should enjoy the same priviledge of privacy that we allow others in my view.

over a year ago

Sounds like you obstinately, irrationally and intolerantly dislikes other people and other ideas. So you're not only a bigot yourself but you seem quite dangerous IMHO. Anger issues?.

Absolutely I am angry and the stuff I'm angry about I try to do something about through lots of different actions that involve me getting off my arse doing things and putting my money where my mouth is.... Can you say the same?

You're admitting that you're a bigot and that you are dangerous? "

Absolutely I'm bigoted.... I think that nobody has the right to fuck planet up for their own selfish ends!.

If you do.... I'm bigoted towards them, I really don't give a shit whether you think that's right or wrong, that's my conviction to my beliefs which are based on facts!.

Not personal opinion or preferences.

The world is changed by 5% of the population, always has been and always will be, the other 90% are followers!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Immigrant and their immigrant children chased out of British pub...surely Nige should approve?"

The fact that Farage's wife is German and not British could actually be used as a pointer that maybe he is not such a racist after all. Being in favour of the UK leaving Europe does not make a person a racist or bigot.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

This

Sometimes it's impotent to stand up for a persons rights even when you don't agree with what they say.

This

I am not keen on the man or his politics but he should enjoy the same priviledge of privacy that we allow others in my view. "

"privilege" even lol

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"It's funny how people come to Forage's defense, when he wants to chase families out of the country, not just a pub!

A harsh lesson in karma for his kids - but a lesson in fact! "

So, because he says we need to control immigration properly (not that I agree with him on how he plans to do that) it's ok for those that disagree with him to threaten and possibly assault him and his family.

Wrong is wrong. What's wrong with you people. Have you lost your ability to know the difference between right and wrong.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

You're admitting that you're a bigot and that you are dangerous? .

Absolutely I'm bigoted.... I think that nobody has the right to fuck planet up for their own selfish ends!.

If you do.... I'm bigoted towards them, I really don't give a shit whether you think that's right or wrong, that's my conviction to my beliefs which are based on facts!.

The world is changed by 5% of the population, always has been and always will be, the other 90% are followers!"

You missed the 'dangerous' part out. Someone has hurt the "planet" so you're going to hurt them, right?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Define "real bigots" please

People who aggressively hound a family out of a pub just because they have different views would be a good definition."

This

over a year ago

"

The world is changed by 5% of the population, always has been and always will be, the other 90% are followers!

You missed the 'dangerous' part out. Someone has hurt the "planet" so you're going to hurt them, right? "

No you said I was dangerous... Keep up with the argument at least

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

You missed the 'dangerous' part out. Someone has hurt the "planet" so you're going to hurt them, right? .

No you said I was dangerous... Keep up with the argument at least "

Yes you sound dangerous. Any thoughts on that? Also, are you going to go hurt those "baddies" you believe have hurt your planet?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country... I'd suggest some people mull that phrase over!"

I sort of agree with you, even on occasion breaking the law when it is unjust can be morally right. However I don't think direct action of this sort against individuals and their families, just because you don't agree with their point of view, can be justified. I think you sort of said that but I'm not sure.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

This

over a year ago

Since when has taking proactive action to support a cause automatically involved violence??

There are lots of ways to protest, and most often the most effective most certainly do not involve violence

over a year ago

"

You missed the 'dangerous' part out. Someone has hurt the "planet" so you're going to hurt them, right? .

Yes you sound dangerous. Any thoughts on that? Also, are you going to go hurt those "baddies" you believe have hurt your planet?"

We try to hurt them in many ways, but not physically!..

Like I said 5% on either side of the equation actually determine the outcome, that's just the way it is I'm afraid, the other 90% will bitch and moan a lot but won't physically get off their arse and do anything, the 5% on both sides know this, the 90% don't know, don't care, too lazy, too busy, too broke... You pick the one that suits your bigotry!

over a year ago

"

Yes you sound dangerous. Any thoughts on that? Also, are you going to go hurt those "baddies" you believe have hurt your planet?.

We try to hurt them in many ways, but not physically!..

Like I said 5% on either side of the equation actually determine the outcome, that's just the way it is I'm afraid, the other 90% will bitch and moan a lot but won't physically get off their arse and do anything, the 5% on both sides know this, the 90% don't know, don't care, too lazy, too busy, too broke... You pick the one that suits your bigotry!"

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"We try to hurt them in many ways" What if anything has this practice achieved? Please list. Also, do you have a constructive practicable alternative worldview and set of policies for the world that people may wish to vote for? Please list.

over a year ago

I sort of agree with you, even on occasion breaking the law when it is unjust can be morally right. However I don't think direct action of this sort against individuals and their families, just because you don't agree with their point of view, can be justified. I think you sort of said that but I'm not sure."

.My first post said I personally wouldn't do this. But I know people who would.

People with convictions either side always go to the extremes, I'm lucky as I personally have a wife and children to "check" my own convictions against but there's lots of people in circles I know that will go "the extra mile" and I'm absolutely sure the same applies to the opposing 5%

over a year ago

""We try to hurt them in many ways" What if anything has this practice achieved? Please list. Also, do you have a constructive practicable alternative worldview and set of policies for the world that people may wish to vote for? Please list."

Without being rude.... No.

I'm not here to recruit, if your looking for answers, go and read some books

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

""We try to hurt them in many ways" What if anything has this practice achieved? Please list. Also, do you have a constructive practicable alternative worldview and set of policies for the world that people may wish to vote for? Please list..

Without being rude.... No.

I'm not here to recruit, if your looking for answers, go and read some books"

Also it's way of topic for this thread.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"without being rude.... No."

So in fact you have no constructive practicable solutions for the world.

You just want to smash the system and at the same time you hilariously believe you're some kind of elite warrior in your futile battles.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I dont know UKIP's policy's or manifesto.

I havent read the details of this but saw a brief clip on the news, I think its disgusting and he has correctly called them SCUM. He could of called them any word he wanted to and I feel within reason it would be justified

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Also it's way of topic for this thread."

It throws light on the psychology of those that use violence as a political weapon.

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

On a lighter note I wonder if Al Murray was the Pub Landlord there yesterday

over a year ago

""Also it's way of topic for this thread."

It throws light on the psychology of those that use violence as a political weapon."

You keep misquoting me....

Where did I say I use violence?.

I have lots of answers for a sustainable way of life, I just don't think explaining them to you will make my point any better, all that will happen is we'll have a lot longer argument over something else. The vast majority of

People who join the environmental movement do it through their own life experiences not through recruitment,I could spend 4 hours explaining how were managing to fuck up the entire world but unfortunately the ways things work is,... You'll disagree about facts because those facts don't suit your world... you'll admit that were ruining the planet but proclaim I'm just one man, what about the Chinese and their coal burning!.. You'll agree that everythings fucked but still can't be arsed doing anything about it.. Or its life!! Species come and species go... It's natures way.

Believe it or not after 18 years in the green party and Greenpeace I've heard it all before and I'm certainly not here to recruit anybody.

My point was anybody in the 5% on either side know that 90% will go along with mostly anything the 5% say, because sloth and apathy are built in to most humans nature! Hence the battleground between the five percenters!

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

There you are. That didn't hurt to explain your position, did it? You seem to be locked in a siege mentality of you vs them and only you know only you understand. Are you sure your struggle is doing you any good? You're green but where is the peace?

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"On a lighter note I wonder if Al Murray was the Pub Landlord there yesterday"

Perhaps it was his boozer?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"...

You vehemently disagree with anything and everything, nobody holds a high opinion of you than you!, that's blindingly obvious "

There is absolutely no need to get personal and angry in a reasonable debate on an anonymous forum. You don't like me, you made the clear once or twice before when you got a ban for overstepping the mark.

Just chill out and enjoy the forums instead of getting personal with people. Save you getting another ban for sure. This is after all supposed to be just a bit of fun.

over a year ago

"There you are. That didn't hurt to explain your position, did it? You seem to be locked in a siege mentality of you vs them and only you know only you understand. Are you sure your struggle is doing you any good? You're green but where is the peace?"
.Lol

It is a siege mentality I'm afraid because we're under siege from all sides, it's neither a message that the public,business nor politicians like.... It just happens to be the truth!

over a year ago

"...

You vehemently disagree with anything and everything, nobody holds a high opinion of you than you!, that's blindingly obvious

There is absolutely no need to get personal and angry in a reasonable debate on an anonymous forum. You don't like me, you made the clear once or twice before when you got a ban for overstepping the mark.

Just chill out and enjoy the forums instead of getting personal with people. Save you getting another ban for sure. This is after all supposed to be just a bit of fun."

Your right that was over the mark I apologise!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"...

Just chill out and enjoy the forums instead of getting personal with people. Save you getting another ban for sure. This is after all supposed to be just a bit of fun..

Your right that was over the mark I apologise!"

Peace in our time then?

over a year ago

"On a lighter note I wonder if Al Murray was the Pub Landlord there yesterday

Perhaps it was his boozer? "

Pint for the gentleman, small glass of white wine for the lady

over a year ago

"...

Just chill out and enjoy the forums instead of getting personal with people. Save you getting another ban for sure. This is after all supposed to be just a bit of fun..

Your right that was over the mark I apologise!

Peace in our time then? "

We all know how that bit of history went

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Surprisingly I don't agree with the man on any political level but it's not his kids/wife fault so shouldn't be targeted in such a way. Family and business (I mean politics) shouldn't get blurred. He didn't leave his kids in the pub like Mr C at least

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Ok, maybe things have got just a little too peaceful.

over a year ago

I compare these people to the gas chamber operators at Auschwitz and I stand by that, I reckon they would be very good at it and really make sure their victims suffered to the end and then go home, have tea and play with their kids.

Whatever Farages motives are, the subject he raises certain people view as a black and white issue. Such as the people who terrorised his family.

They look at it this way for one reason they want an excuse to be assholes, like a football thugs they do it name of their team, same goes for these people who think they're fighting racism, they're not, they're venting spleen and chosen this cause, it could be about anything, take if every cause were to magically disappear, they'd fight about what colour car was right.

If Farage was a new Hitler in charge opening the new Dachau, reckon they'd be fighting each other down the job centre to get their black Hugo Boss designed uniform.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people

There is nothing ironic about it at all. "

yes there is

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"kind of ironic when you consider the turd is gearing-up to interfere in the private lives of 60 million or so people

There is nothing ironic about it at all.

yes there is "

Well I don't see the irony. Maybe you could point it out more clearly by showing exactly how saying we should control immigration (something all the other parties are saying to) and that the UK should leave the EU is ironically related to a bunch of thugs threatening his wife and kids.

What would be ironic would be if, after leaving the EU, his German wife was refused entry into the UK or he was refused entry into Germany because either the UK or Germany changed their immigration laws on the residency of spouses; something they could not do while both are members of the EU

over a year ago

yes there is "

Absolutely nothing ironic about seeking election on a specific mandate.

Ironic would be rowdy protesters heckling and shouting down someone depriving them of their right to free speech

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

yes there is

Absolutely nothing ironic about seeking election on a specific mandate.

Ironic would be rowdy protesters heckling and shouting down someone depriving them of their right to free speech"

It would be even more ironic if they claimed to be doing it in the name of freedom, tolerance or democracy.

over a year ago

Why as nobody mentioned the SCUMBAG bird with her tit out standing infront of the car with a baby in her arms.

Shows what fuckwits went out there.

over a year ago

"Why as nobody mentioned the SCUMBAG bird with her tit out standing infront of the car with a baby in her arms.

Shows what fuckwits went out there."

Forum users probably think that's perfectly normal.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

yes there is

Well I don't see the irony. Maybe you could point it out more clearly by showing exactly how saying we should control immigration (something all the other parties are saying to) and that the UK should leave the EU is ironically related to a bunch of thugs threatening his wife and kids.

What would be ironic would be if, after leaving the EU, his German wife was refused entry into the UK or he was refused entry into Germany because either the UK or Germany changed their immigration laws on the residency of spouses; something they could not do while both are members of the EU

"

if the kippers are a one trick pony then you may be right but on reading their website they definately intend to meddle with peoples private lives as all politicians do by the default nature of their career. because the turd decided to scarper when some folks in fancy dress did a conga into the pub where he was finishing his pint and some women were openly breast feeding in front of him there is a consensus that his private life has been interfered with ..... this is where the irony lies.

as for violence and intimidation then there is no evidence from any party other than what the turd says that this happened and there are several reports from eye witnesses that testify to the fact that his wife and kids were no-where in the vacinity at the time. this is merely a storm in a tea cup as result of the turds attempt to create positive spin for himself.

it's all very ironic.

over a year ago

"Why as nobody mentioned the SCUMBAG bird with her tit out standing infront of the car with a baby in her arms.

If you think that was weird then you should see the other pictures.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

yes there is

if the kippers are a one trick pony then you may be right but on reading their website they definately intend to meddle with peoples private lives as all politicians do by the default nature of their career. because the turd decided to scarper when some folks in fancy dress did a conga into the pub where he was finishing his pint and some women were openly breast feeding in front of him there is a consensus that his private life has been interfered with ..... this is where the irony lies.

as for violence and intimidation then there is no evidence from any party other than what the turd says that this happened and there are several reports from eye witnesses that testify to the fact that his wife and kids were no-where in the vacinity at the time. this is merely a storm in a tea cup as result of the turds attempt to create positive spin for himself.

it's all very ironic."

That's still not ironic. If he supported woman breast feeding in public and a bunch of women upset him or his wife and kids by breastfeeding in front of him that would be ironic.

Another example would be if his wife was caught breastfeeding in public, that would be ironic because he opposes breastfeeding in public.

What they did is not ironic because that's just not what the word means.

over a year ago

If you think that was weird then you should see the other pictures. "

shame i cant private message you, would love to see the pics Dorren

over a year ago

Why is she a scumbag? Or a fuckwit?

over a year ago

"

Yes, but this thread is about Farage, not 'our' police force!!

over a year ago

Why is she a scumbag? Or a fuckwit?

"

You think putting your baby in front of a moving car is acceptable ????

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

yes there is

it's all very ironic.

That's still not ironic. If he supported woman breast feeding in public and a bunch of women upset him or his wife and kids by breastfeeding in front of him that would be ironic.

Another example would be if his wife was caught breastfeeding in public, that would be ironic because he opposes breastfeeding in public.

What they did is not ironic because that's just not what the word means."

it is ironic .... you merely chose not to find it ironic for whatever personal reason you have

over a year ago

The irony is that the language police are pouring scorn over the postee's use of the word ironic, when a quick look in the language police's Oxford guidebook would show the word ironic to have multi-meanig.

Oh, the irony!!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"The irony is that the language police are pouring scorn over the postee's use of the word ironic, when a quick look in the language police's Oxford guidebook would show the word ironic to have multi-meanig.

Oh, the irony!! "

That would be ironic if it were true and even more so now I've added this post.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

"The irony is that the language police are pouring scorn over the postee's use of the word ironic, when a quick look in the language police's Oxford guidebook would show the word ironic to have multi-meanig.

Oh, the irony!! "

Ha!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Oh, the irony!!

Ha! "

But the real irony is that you still haven't explained how what these people did to Farage is actually ironic. Where's the contradiction or incongruent action. Without them it's not ironic.

over a year ago

Hmm given the multiple meanings in the dictionary, if one of their placards was made of iron that could be called irony. We'd need to know the words on it to say whether or not it was ironic as in the irony placard was, or was not, ironic. Or the ironic placard was irony.

This could be why placards are usually made of wood and paper to avoid confusion.

over a year ago

Good, he's an idiot - having watched a documetary about UKIP supporters on TV - I'd pescribe them all as requiring medication. I expect a barrage of backlash for this post.

over a year ago

I think his wife should be sent back to Germany & if the children are anglo-deutch then they should be sent about half way, - Belgium maybe?

I guess it's unusual for little sprouts to be sent to Brussels but according to some Euro MP's it's a somewhat rarity to see a Farage showing up!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Hmm given the multiple meanings in the dictionary, if one of their placards was made of iron that could be called irony. We'd need to know the words on it to say whether or not it was ironic as in the irony placard was, or was not, ironic. Or the ironic placard was irony.

This could be why placards are usually made of wood and paper to avoid confusion. "

It would definitely be irony if they had attached him with iron bars but I still don't think it would have been ironic.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Or attacked even.

over a year ago

"Hmm given the multiple meanings in the dictionary, if one of their placards was made of iron that could be called irony. We'd need to know the words on it to say whether or not it was ironic as in the irony placard was, or was not, ironic. Or the ironic placard was irony.

This could be why placards are usually made of wood and paper to avoid confusion.

It would definitely be irony if they had attached him with iron bars but I still don't think it would have been ironic. "

As in the non-ironic placard was irony itself?

over a year ago

"That's just wrong

"

It most certainly is - what on earth was he thinking of - going down the pub for lunch with his wife and family

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

However, this time he was just having a Sunday dinner down his local with his wife and two children. I feel that everyone should have a right to respect for their family and private life (Art. 8). By all accounts I've read it looks like an unpleasant incident all round. Even in the Godfather family and home is left alone.

Good, he's an idiot - having watched a documetary about UKIP supporters on TV - I'd pescribe them all as requiring medication. I expect a barrage of backlash for this post. "

Only from the UKIPerrs. Most rational people feel the same, especially about some of his/UKIP's supporters but that doesn't make what those anti-UKIP supporters did right.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Good, he's an idiot - having watched a documetary about UKIP supporters on TV - I'd pescribe them all as requiring medication. I expect a barrage of backlash for this post. "

You don't think those UKIP supporters were hand-picked by the programme makers in those documentaries to make UKIP look bad then? Its called propaganda, just as all people living on benefits are not represented by a programme like " Benefits street". Don't believe everything you see on the telly.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I compare these people to the gas chamber operators at Auschwitz and I stand by that, I reckon they would be very good at it and really make sure their victims suffered to the end and then go home, have tea and play with their kids.

Whatever Farages motives are, the subject he raises certain people view as a black and white issue. Such as the people who terrorised his family.

They look at it this way for one reason they want an excuse to be assholes, like a football thugs they do it name of their team, same goes for these people who think they're fighting racism, they're not, they're venting spleen and chosen this cause, it could be about anything, take if every cause were to magically disappear, they'd fight about what colour car was right.

If Farage was a new Hitler in charge opening the new Dachau, reckon they'd be fighting each other down the job centre to get their black Hugo Boss designed uniform.

"

Its the same with thuggish groups like the UAF, they are no better than the EDL who they oppose. The EDL and the UAF are two sides of the same ugly hate filled coin.

over a year ago

Its the same with thuggish groups like the UAF, they are no better than the EDL who they oppose. The EDL and the UAF are two sides of the same ugly hate filled coin. "

Exactly ! Just like Fascists and Comunists !

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Its the same with thuggish groups like the UAF, they are no better than the EDL who they oppose. The EDL and the UAF are two sides of the same ugly hate filled coin. "

the difference being that without the EDL/BNP etc the UAF would simply fade away..

If the UAF were to walk away tomorrow the fascists in the EDL/BNP would still continue..

one is a reaction to the other..

and the comments about the death camps and women protesting about some idiots views on breastfeeding are just fucking nonsense..

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Its the same with thuggish groups like the UAF, they are no better than the EDL who they oppose. The EDL and the UAF are two sides of the same ugly hate filled coin.

the difference being that without the EDL/BNP etc the UAF would simply fade away..

If the UAF were to walk away tomorrow the fascists in the EDL/BNP would still continue..

one is a reaction to the other..

and the comments about the death camps and women protesting about some idiots views on breastfeeding are just fucking nonsense..

"

Generally speaking, whenever anyone mentions Nazis, Hitler or the Holocaust they've already lost the argument whichever side their coming from.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

Seriously?

Since when was hating Fascists anything but a rational thing to do?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Seriously?

Since when was hating Fascists anything but a rational thing to do?"

Probably when they started calling anyone who's not left of centre a fascist.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

Seriously?

Probably when they started calling anyone who's not left of centre a fascist."

So.... in your view the EDL and BNP are not Fascists?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Seriously?

So.... in your view the EDL and BNP are not Fascists?"

Did I say that?

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

Seriously?

Did I say that?"

Whats your point then, caller?

You tend not to see the ANL outside Tory party conference, and they are very right of centre. The labour party are currently right of centre, ditto them...

By *ickjones993Man
over a year ago

heathrow

fancy a pint ?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Seriously?

Did I say that?

Whats your point then, caller?

You tend not to see the ANL outside Tory party conference, and they are very right of centre. The labour party are currently right of centre, ditto them..."

Having been to both Tory and Labour conferences I can confirm you are right about ANL (Anti Natzi League) attendance at Labour party conferences but wrong about their attendance at Conservative party conferences.

Also the UAF's (Unite Against Fascism) attacks against Trevor Phillips for simply questioning the way racism and multiculturalism has been handled over the last 20 to 30 years does not convince me that they are really interested in any meaningful discussion on the issues.

Post new Message to Thread