Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassing work moments

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning

Anyone suffered from embarrassing work moments ..... ?

Mine happened yesterday. Was at a customers premises bent down to get paperwork and rip!!!! My split in my black pencil dress become a larger split.

The noise was embarrassing and loud and the fact that my bottom was getting an airing was even worse.

Thankfully my client saw the funny side and I had my coat with me to cover up

Dress has gone in the bin !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning

Anyone suffered from embarrassing work moments ..... ?

Mine happened yesterday. Was at a customers premises bent down to get paperwork and rip!!!! My split in my black pencil dress become a larger split.

The noise was embarrassing and loud and the fact that my bottom was getting an airing was even worse.

Thankfully my client saw the funny side and I had my coat with me to cover up

Dress has gone in the bin !! "

Hahahaha

I was on the receiving end of something similar with the ladies sticking slowly falling as she walked up the stairs in front of me! To be fair, she was in a rush so I think she knew what she's was doing. Great legs be arose though.

And yes, I did tell her I'd noticed. She wasn't embarrassed at all. Wish I knew then what I know now instead of backing away!!

over a year ago

Ive had my black trousers split in the salon before right over the ass knew my ass was big but that took the piss lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Ive had my black trousers split in the salon before right over the ass knew my ass was big but that took the piss lol "

Think the size of my arse might have been a factor

over a year ago

"Ive had my black trousers split in the salon before right over the ass knew my ass was big but that took the piss lol

Think the size of my arse might have been a factor "

Not our fault that our arse is so fabulous our clothes thinks everyone should see

over a year ago

Well done V

Another ripping yarn!

over a year ago

Yes, but I wasn't embarrassed so much at the time.

I was working as a greenkeeper at Ross Golf club in the 70's and was doing some work in the trees there and stepped right on a fucking wasps nest, I don't know how may went up my trouser leg but they were fucking pissed off.

I was being stung continuously and ripped off my trousers and pants and ran bollock naked and jumped into the pond at the 12th, that was two fairways away.

Who was watching I couldn't care less, obviously someone was as I got the sack for that. I remember the snotty secretary telling me about there was a certain decorum required to work there, tell you this much its bloody hard to show decorum when a wasp is stinging your bollocks.

over a year ago

Crammed round a meeting table, on a chair with a gas cylinder to adjust the height.

Only my chair was faulty.. Over about 40 mins, the chair got lower and lower..

I was nearly on my knees by the time it stopped!

No spares, so.I had to sit like I was on a toadstool!

over a year ago

Finding a dirty rampant rabbit in a posh penthouse apartment

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Just before I started dieting (maybe the catalyst?!) I was working in the salon when the slightly worn bits on the thighs of my jeans decided they could no longer control my thigh fat when I bent down to pick up a comb. i've lost a stone since and the pair I bought to replace them are already fitting a little less 'skinny'!

Post new Message to Thread