Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

when threads go bad...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should they be left as a warning to others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes!!

The funny thing is people jump one way and then the next. We still don't know the actual facts, only they do. I won't slate that OP or the woman. They may BOTH be at fault. Both could be lying.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Should they be left as a warning to others?"

depends for the reason they have gone bad... if there is something against the law in them... no

if it shows people a side to people's behaviour they would like to be removed.... yep

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

always 3 sides........

over a year ago

I'd say yes....but we all know that people wouldn't heed the warning.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there are warning signs on roads, car crashes still happen........

over a year ago

if your a douchebag people will find out without the need for threads that seemingly portray it

over a year ago

The one that's just has just happened is a pure example why people shouldn't air their dirty laundry on the forums.

over a year ago

"if it shows people a side to people's behaviour they would like to be removed.... yep"

I agree. I had a remarkable sense of deja vu recently but the last time the very similar thread involving one if the same people happened late at night and was deleted quickly.

I'm happy to be judged by my forum posts. If people think that I'm a bit of a dick so be it

over a year ago

In the forums you read the OP post as that's what its about and posts I don't always read what others say at times.

over a year ago

"The one that's just has just happened is a pure example why people shouldn't air their dirty laundry on the forums. "
yes as two side even 3 or 4 or more sides .... But we go on the post that's why we post .. I am glad she posted I would too if I see it done to me or mail fab .

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"Yes!!

The funny thing is people jump one way and then the next. We still don't know the actual facts, only they do. I won't slate that OP or the woman. They may BOTH be at fault. Both could be lying. "

Regardless of who was at fault the OP should not have posted in the first place. It just looked like he wanted revenge. He ended up looking a complete prat.

over a year ago

"Yes!!

The funny thing is people jump one way and then the next. We still don't know the actual facts, only they do. I won't slate that OP or the woman. They may BOTH be at fault. Both could be lying.

Regardless of who was at fault the OP should not have posted in the first place. It just looked like he wanted revenge. He ended up looking a complete prat."

I am sure some would do better on dating sites as need so much more from sex and meeting ..

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

" I am sure some would do better on dating sites as need so much more from sex and meeting .."

I've noticed this in some of the threads lately....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Yes!!

Regardless of who was at fault the OP should not have posted in the first place. It just looked like he wanted revenge. He ended up looking a complete prat. I am sure some would do better on dating sites as need so much more from sex and meeting .."

To be fair dating sites are also pretty much like here.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

There are always 3 sides to a story his,hers and the truth.

over a year ago

"if it shows people a side to people's behaviour they would like to be removed.... yep

I agree. I had a remarkable sense of deja vu recently but the last time the very similar thread involving one if the same people happened late at night and was deleted quickly.

I'm happy to be judged by my forum posts. If people think that I'm a bit of a dick so be it"

You're a big cuddly bear , oops sorry maybe shouldn't let that cat out bag

over a year ago

I wouldn't dream of it... But it happens more than people realise

over a year ago

"In the forums you read the OP post as that's what its about and posts I don't always read what others say at times."

Same - I see the username then skip right on past, unless I want a rueful laugh

over a year ago

"Yes!!

Regardless of who was at fault the OP should not have posted in the first place. It just looked like he wanted revenge. He ended up looking a complete prat. I am sure some would do better on dating sites as need so much more from sex and meeting ..

To be fair dating sites are also pretty much like here. "

I think free ones are just like it here ....... But theres better ones .. I know people who are getting married local to me meet on the country one ..

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I'm not sure that it would make much of a difference. There have been numberous 'dirty washing' threads played out on the forums.

I expect there will be many, many more....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yes!!

Regardless of who was at fault the OP should not have posted in the first place. It just looked like he wanted revenge. He ended up looking a complete prat. I am sure some would do better on dating sites as need so much more from sex and meeting ..

To be fair dating sites are also pretty much like here. I think free ones are just like it here ....... But theres better ones .. I know people who are getting married local to me meet on the country one .."

Great stuff for those that live in the countryside

over a year ago

"Yes!!

To be fair dating sites are also pretty much like here. "

When I first went on a dating site my hubby said to me that you wouldn't find anyone worth having because only people who had something wrong with them used them.

over a year ago

Good god no!

Ive been in situations before where ive really really really liked a guy and posted rather cringeworthy status updates on facebook after a few drinks...more to provoke a response from him than anything, its a horrible feeling when messages suddenly dry up and you see him up the pub with someone else lol. Thankfully I could delete the next morning - it'd be hideous if I'd have had to leave it up 'as a warning to others'!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Damn, what did I miss this time? Not another thread about arses, surely?!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yes!!

When I first went on a dating site my hubby said to me that you wouldn't find anyone worth having because only people who had something wrong with them used them."

lol that maybe true for a few people but there are also a fair few that use them because of busy lives but there are some that use it for the wrong reasons.

over a year ago

I think they should stay as they act as Deadbeat filters upon occasion.

Whilst the truth will never be known in its entirety they offer an interesting insight into the psyche.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yes!!

When I first went on a dating site my hubby said to me that you wouldn't find anyone worth having because only people who had something wrong with them used them."

Can't say a dating site was really right for you if you are already married lol

over a year ago

What was the deleted thread about?

over a year ago

Even if one thread gets deleted another is along soon. I know who I think is an attention seeking diva on this site, male and female, even if every past thread was removed.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dirty laundry.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Even if one thread gets deleted another is along soon. I know who I think is an attention seeking diva on this site, male and female, even if every past thread was removed."

Me, ME, is it meeeeeeee?

over a year ago

"What was the deleted thread about?"
so let me get this straight

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.....

over a year ago

"Yes!!

When I first went on a dating site my hubby said to me that you wouldn't find anyone worth having because only people who had something wrong with them used them.

lol that maybe true for a few people but there are also a fair few that use them because of busy lives but there are some that use it for the wrong reasons. "

I think its the new way people meet now on dating sites as there lives are so busy and also they like to know a bit about a person .... its better then maybe meeting in a bar or disco and just go for looks ... From a dating site you know a little about their likes and can pick to meet or not .. Yes they could be lying and full of crap but I think free dating ones are so I am told its like a minefield out there. lol

over a year ago

"Damn, what did I miss this time? Not another thread about arses, surely?!"

Ha ha in more ways than one - yes!!

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

There are attention seekers which is all well and good but some of the stuff I read is plain sinister.

over a year ago

Its still on here, closed but still on. I got taken in dnt deny it thought one was ok didnt know the other till they appeared and put thier side of events then i felt a prat! must make a note to self: read only do not comment!!!

over a year ago

"Even if one thread gets deleted another is along soon. I know who I think is an attention seeking diva on this site, male and female, even if every past thread was removed.

Me, ME, is it meeeeeeee? "

You've some way to go before you reach the lofty heights of my favourite divas

over a year ago

"Damn, what did I miss this time? Not another thread about arses, surely?!

Ha ha in more ways than one - yes!!"

giggidy

over a year ago

"Yes!!

Same as Fab.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Even if one thread gets deleted another is along soon. I know who I think is an attention seeking diva on this site, male and female, even if every past thread was removed.

Me, ME, is it meeeeeeee?

You've some way to go before you reach the lofty heights of my favourite divas "

I shall work on it :flounce: see my back? It's walking out that door.

over a year ago

"Yes!!

The funny thing is people jump one way and then the next. We still don't know the actual facts, only they do. I won't slate that OP or the woman. They may BOTH be at fault. Both could be lying. "

over a year ago

"What was the deleted thread about?so let me get this straight "

Haha I commented on that one.that just seemed to be a pissed off guy upset that he wasn't getting it his own way.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yes!!

Same as Fab."

Lol

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Warning to not meet them or warning to think before you post?

over a year ago

"Yes!!

Same as Fab.

Lol "

you ladies are dream ladies to a lot of men on both sites and have loads to offers not just in the bed rooms . xxx

over a year ago

I think you should be able to delete your posts at any time, so if you regret it you can backtrack.

I don't think leaving them up is nice at all. It's be completely ineffective at wrong others as we've all seen those types of posts before yet we still do them.

Give people the option to delete their own posts.

Of course that wouldn't be entertaining though, would it...

over a year ago

"Should they be left as a warning to others?

Warning to not meet them or warning to think before you post? "

you cant read everything others post as you would not be spontaneous at times here and that's what makes it good .

over a year ago

"Damn, what did I miss this time? Not another thread about arses, surely?!

Ha ha in more ways than one - yes!!"

over a year ago

"I think you should be able to delete your posts at any time, so if you regret it you can backtrack.

I don't think leaving them up is nice at all. It's be completely ineffective at wrong others as we've all seen those types of posts before yet we still do them.

Of course that wouldn't be entertaining though, would it... "

I can see it now .......... some coming on just to slag others off ..... or to say I am so in love .... 2 mins after its off as think better but loads will have seen it . lol.

over a year ago

"Yes!!

Same as Fab."

Same as fab.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think you should be able to delete your posts at any time, so if you regret it you can backtrack.

"

actually... i disagree.... i'll give you an example as to why....

if someone said something exteremely abhorrant... be that about race, or sex, or someone size,

then why should only the people who were around at that time get to see what that person truely believes...

when threads are removed, i think to myself at times it is treated as a "free pass" as if it never happened..... plausable denyability

over a year ago

Of course that wouldn't be entertaining though, would it... I can see it now .......... some coming on just to slag others off ..... or to say I am so in love .... 2 mins after its off as think better but loads will have seen it . lol. "

In theory you could do that anyway - post then delete fairly fast?

over a year ago

Of course that wouldn't be entertaining though, would it... I can see it now .......... some coming on just to slag others off ..... or to say I am so in love .... 2 mins after its off as think better but loads will have seen it . lol.

In theory you could do that anyway - post then delete fairly fast?"

yes and get time out . lol

over a year ago

"There are attention seekers which is all well and good but some of the stuff I read is plain sinister."

Yes some people have described what amounts to stalking, there aren't enough in the world

over a year ago

A dignified silence even in the face of provocation might be a sensible approach

over a year ago

What post was it? Missed it x

over a year ago

actually... i disagree.... i'll give you an example as to why....

if someone said something exteremely abhorrant... be that about race, or sex, or someone size,

then why should only the people who were around at that time get to see what that person truely believes...

when threads are removed, i think to myself at times it is treated as a "free pass" as if it never happened..... plausable denyability"

I hear you on that...

but just a dirty laundry post?

Does it really need to stay up 'as a warning'? a warning of what? that the op has feelings and wrote a post in the heat of a bad moment? as a warning to people to think before they comment to save them feeling daft after?

On serious prejudices yes I see your point - but you can get yourself removed in google searches to stop past mistakes showing up now...do you not believe people have the right to learn from mistakes and be given a fresh start? What if someone posted something prejudiced...but then, changed their mind! should they be judged on opinions they USED to hold?

I say take people as they are today, as they're a slightly different person than they were yesterday

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It would be pointless if half the posts had to be removed as you still wouldn't know why it was removed.....but I have at times thought I would love to leave up posts and threads that I have to take off, mainly as then people will notice that mods don't do things for the hell of it and also it would be noticed that sometimes people can be really nasty and vindictive.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"A dignified silence even in the face of provocation might be a sensible approach "

it probably would be...... if people wouldn't jump on one side of a story to make an accessment

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There are attention seekers which is all well and good but some of the stuff I read is plain sinister."

this..

and not for the first time either..

makes one wonder..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS from this point in the thread please don't talk about a thread that has just been deleted

Thanks

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I hear you on that...

Does it really need to stay up 'as a warning'? a warning of what? that the op has feelings and wrote a post in the heat of a bad moment? as a warning to people to think before they comment to save them feeling daft after?

"

okay... so lets take your example and run with it.....

lets for example say that this isn't the first example of this type of post from a poster in a couple of weeks.....

one off... fine..... two or three pattern developing???

shouldn't people be allowed to see if there is a pattern in behaviour.....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It would be pointless if half the posts had to be removed as you still wouldn't know why it was removed.....but I have at times thought I would love to leave up posts and threads that I have to take off, mainly as then people will notice that mods don't do things for the hell of it and also it would be noticed that sometimes people can be really nasty and vindictive."

I have to say as a PS....I don't think it should stay on for people to use it as a witch hunt because someone said something dodgy at one point in their life though.

over a year ago

"PS from this point in the thread please don't talk about a thread that has just been deleted

Thanks "

Is it OK to talk about a thread that talks about a thread that has just been deleted?

over a year ago

I think those that are arses come across that way in pretty much everything they post so they are easy to spot. I'd like the threads left up purely for entertainment value.

over a year ago

Some people go into doormat mode...

Sad really, to be so misguided.

over a year ago

"PS from this point in the thread please don't talk about a thread that has just been deleted

Thanks

Is it OK to talk about a thread that talks about a thread that has just been deleted?"

ONLY if the thread you're referencing doesn't directly refer to the thread that was referenced as being the thread that started the problematic references

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Fuck me, have I missed some excitement on here again?

over a year ago

Thanks

Is it OK to talk about a thread that talks about a thread that has just been deleted?

ONLY if the thread you're referencing doesn't directly refer to the thread that was referenced as being the thread that started the problematic references "

I expect it's ok too if a post indirectly references another thread that talks about a thread that was critical of a problematic thread without actually talking about the first thread at all?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thanks

ONLY if the thread you're referencing doesn't directly refer to the thread that was referenced as being the thread that started the problematic references

I expect it's ok too if a post indirectly references another thread that talks about a thread that was critical of a problematic thread without actually talking about the first thread at all?"

Is the answer yes?

over a year ago

Thanks

I expect it's ok too if a post indirectly references another thread that talks about a thread that was critical of a problematic thread without actually talking about the first thread at all?

Is the answer yes? "

I wish I knew. I may be getting confused between this thread and the instructions for my DVD player.

over a year ago

"There are attention seekers which is all well and good but some of the stuff I read is plain sinister.

Yes some people have described what amounts to stalking, there aren't enough in the world"

True. But I think forming opinions on people based on forum posts is similar to believing verifications. What people write on the forum may be true, it may be bollocks, it may be twisted by other people to make them look bad....

It all depends on perspectives.

over a year ago

"There are attention seekers which is all well and good but some of the stuff I read is plain sinister.

Yes some people have described what amounts to stalking, there aren't enough in the world

True. But I think forming opinions on people based on forum posts is similar to believing verifications. What people write on the forum may be true, it may be bollocks, it may be twisted by other people to make them look bad....

It all depends on perspectives. "

True people can be who ever on the net and come across some weird people over the years and some when you meet them face to face so different in real life then on here . Cyber space that's the net and its not real life .

over a year ago

"Fuck me, have I missed some excitement on here again? "

Me too!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

crucial different is that no one else is writing their forum posts......

over a year ago

"

I hear you on that...

okay... so lets take your example and run with it.....

lets for example say that this isn't the first example of this type of post from a poster in a couple of weeks.....

one off... fine..... two or three pattern developing???

shouldn't people be allowed to see if there is a pattern in behaviour....."

That depends if you're the type to judge someone on past behaviour and base your interactions with them on that.

I do form opinions of people from what they write sure, its difficult not to.

But ok, in your example - how long should those posts stay up 'as a warning'?

over a year ago

"Yes!!

this

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

" .. Yes they could be lying and full of crap but I think free dating ones are so I am told its like a minefield out there. lol"

They are believe me, free or paid.

Bottom line is virtually no-one believes in truth and honesty anymore.

over a year ago

Good post, as usual.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

" .. Yes they could be lying and full of crap but I think free dating ones are so I am told its like a minefield out there. lol

Bottom line is virtually no-one believes in truth and honesty anymore."

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them

over a year ago

We are now judge,jury and executioner. 12 good men and true.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Fuck me, have I missed some excitement on here again?

Me too! "

Me three.

I didn't even manage to do my usual trick of clicking on a thread that looks interesting and getting told "you cannot _iew this thread". Or the classic: just spent ages crafty a witty, pithy and withering response to some unpleasant point of _iew only to press the post comment button and be told "you do not have permission to post to this thread" cos a mod has faster fingers than me!

over a year ago

" .. Yes they could be lying and full of crap but I think free dating ones are so I am told its like a minefield out there. lol

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them "

the site in Horse and hound , is the one ... don't have to be into horses or country , lol

over a year ago

"A dignified silence even in the face of provocation might be a sensible approach

it probably would be...... if people wouldn't jump on one side of a story to make an accessment"

I dunno....wasn't that long ago I had a disagreement with a lass off here....she made it her business to harp and moan about it all over the forums.....I didn't say a word...

She's since left the site and a dare say all her words have been forgotten...

But I'm still here....quietly smiling

over a year ago

"A dignified silence even in the face of provocation might be a sensible approach

it probably would be...... if people wouldn't jump on one side of a story to make an accessment

I dunno....wasn't that long ago I had a disagreement with a lass off here....she made it her business to harp and moan about it all over the forums.....I didn't say a word...

But I'm still here....quietly smiling "

Dignified silence, always the best approach in the long run! Unless of course you enjoy a good argument from time to time!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Fuck me, have I missed some excitement on here again?

Me too!

Me three.

I didn't even manage to do my usual trick of clicking on a thread that looks interesting and getting told "you cannot _iew this thread". Or the classic: just spent ages crafty a witty, pithy and withering response to some unpleasant point of _iew only to press the post comment button and be told "you do not have permission to post to this thread" cos a mod has faster fingers than me! "

Me as well...some of my most articulate posts have been relegated to t'interweb L-space due to Ruggers or Jez being too quick on the draw

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them "

Been there, done that, tick it off - gonna write the book one day!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them the site in Horse and hound , is the one ... don't have to be into horses or country , lol"

Ooh I'll have a look - tried Muddy Matches and that was useless, haha! You think if I put my fab profile and veris up I'll get any good offers? lol!!

over a year ago

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them

Been there, done that, tick it off - gonna write the book one day!! "

So what are your top tips.? for them who wish to date.?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Been there, done that, tick it off - gonna write the book one day!! So what are your top tips.? for them who wish to date.?"

I have none, I've almost given up - every site I have been on is full of boring old farts, married men, e-wankers and other assorted liars, and hot 25 yr olds who just want to shag me! Lol!

over a year ago

I would not join a dating site to look for a boyfriend. I would socialise in places I think the man I want will be.

over a year ago

Been there, done that, tick it off - gonna write the book one day!! So what are your top tips.? for them who wish to date.?

I have none, I've almost given up - every site I have been on is full of boring old farts, married men, e-wankers and other assorted liars, and hot 25 yr olds who just want to shag me! Lol! "

lol well they must have felt you looked nice to shag ... now your looking for one to make love to you with passion all night long . xx

over a year ago

"I would not join a dating site to look for a boyfriend. I would socialise in places I think the man I want will be. "
yes could work too but dating sites they are looking for same thing.

over a year ago

I've missed something, haven't I?? I'm always bloody missing stuff!!

over a year ago

Dignified silence, always the best approach in the long run! Unless of course you enjoy a good argument from time to time! "

I like an argument when the other person doesn't.....if they're baiting me, i rarely give them the satisfaction....so long as I know I'm right, I'll sit quietly with a smug look on my chevy chase and let them burn themselves out..

over a year ago

"I would not join a dating site to look for a boyfriend. I would socialise in places I think the man I want will be. yes could work too but dating sites they are looking for same thing."

I don't want a man who has a tick box of things he wants from a woman,or one that matches people using certain criteria. I want to see a man in person and feel the attraction.

over a year ago

Dignified silence, always the best approach in the long run! Unless of course you enjoy a good argument from time to time!

I like an argument when the other person doesn't.....if they're baiting me, i rarely give them the satisfaction....so long as I know I'm right, I'll sit quietly with a smug look on my chevy chase and let them burn themselves out.. "

Are you ever right?

over a year ago

"I would not join a dating site to look for a boyfriend. I would socialise in places I think the man I want will be. yes could work too but dating sites they are looking for same thing.

I don't want a man who has a tick box of things he wants from a woman,or one that matches people using certain criteria. I want to see a man in person and feel the attraction. "

yes I see where your coming from saying that ....... But you can still feel attraction looking at there pics reading about them .

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Been there, done that, tick it off - gonna write the book one day!! So what are your top tips.? for them who wish to date.?

I have none, I've almost given up - every site I have been on is full of boring old farts, married men, e-wankers and other assorted liars, and hot 25 yr olds who just want to shag me! Lol! lol well they must have felt you looked nice to shag ... now your looking for one to make love to you with passion all night long . xx "

Yup. And preferably one with 50+ acres, lol!

over a year ago

I have none, I've almost given up - every site I have been on is full of boring old farts, married men, e-wankers and other assorted liars, and hot 25 yr olds who just want to shag me! Lol! lol well they must have felt you looked nice to shag ... now your looking for one to make love to you with passion all night long . xx

Yup. And preferably one with 50+ acres, lol! "

lolol yes.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If you have a statement to make and post it on a public forum, then you should be able to accept any flack that comes your way. Not everyone will agree with your opinion, it is now a matter for debate whether that be good or bad.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them the site in Horse and hound , is the one ... don't have to be into horses or country , lol"

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit.

over a year ago

"I would not join a dating site to look for a boyfriend. I would socialise in places I think the man I want will be. yes could work too but dating sites they are looking for same thing.

I don't want a man who has a tick box of things he wants from a woman,or one that matches people using certain criteria. I want to see a man in person and feel the attraction. yes I see where your coming from saying that ....... But you can still feel attraction looking at there pics reading about them ."

That is just the part of them they want me to see and hear. They won't always be honest about what they want and I'm not entirely sure of what I want from a man. I don't want to go on date after date to find they just want sex,or aren't exciting enough for me. I have to be right for them too. A dating site seems too clinical to me and open to abuse. If I'm out and chat to a man and he asks for my number we have no preconceived ideas of what the other person is like.

over a year ago

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them the site in Horse and hound , is the one ... don't have to be into horses or country , lol

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit. "

country side site and not just country people .. one of my friends is Norwich and in the police . lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/15 14:48:36]

over a year ago

"A dignified silence even in the face of provocation might be a sensible approach "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The worst £25 I spent was on match I'm not saying they don't work because clearly people have met and married from Internet dating at the moment they haven't worked for me...however it maybe me and not them the site in Horse and hound , is the one ... don't have to be into horses or country , lol

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit. country side site and not just country people .. one of my friends is Norwich and in the police . lol "

Look I live in the Black Country the only thing country we have are horse and carts and good luck to your friend who is in Norwich and in the police force

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Wow this looks intense

over a year ago

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit. "

and love a chicken

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Wow this looks intense"

I went camping intense once

over a year ago

What didn't you like about match? Was thinking of trying it but not parting with £25 if it's shite!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

What didn't you like about match? Was thinking of trying it but not parting with £25 if it's shite!"

Try it for a week at £7.99 and see as you may have a different experience to me

over a year ago

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit. country side site and not just country people .. one of my friends is Norwich and in the police . lol

Look I live in the Black Country the only thing country we have are horse and carts and good luck to your friend who is in Norwich and in the police force "

Looks like it's you and Colin forever

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I don't buy the horse and hound and been around farmers and horsey people majority of my life. I have nothing in common with them other than I come from a well known family within the equestrian circuit. country side site and not just country people .. one of my friends is Norwich and in the police . lol

Look I live in the Black Country the only thing country we have are horse and carts and good luck to your friend who is in Norwich and in the police force

Looks like it's you and Colin forever "

I know never mind less headache

over a year ago

What didn't you like about match? Was thinking of trying it but not parting with £25 if it's shite!

Try it for a week at £7.99 and see as you may have a different experience to me "

I will in a few months, right now I'm not in contact with any guys and it's good. Just a little bit more work to do on myself and then I'll be able to handle messaging and the courting stage properly!

over a year ago

"If you have a statement to make and post it on a public forum, then you should be able to accept any flack that comes your way. Not everyone will agree with your opinion, it is now a matter for debate whether that be good or bad. "

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

After a day of reflection, at work, I think they should be. I wouldn't want to meet somebody that didn't have a mind of their own, to voice their own honest opinion, or someone that was too lazy to make up their own mind about a persons integrity!

over a year ago

I like an argument when the other person doesn't.....if they're baiting me, i rarely give them the satisfaction....so long as I know I'm right, I'll sit quietly with a smug look on my chevy chase and let them burn themselves out..

Are you ever right?"

Usually.

Post new Message to Thread