Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who knew

Jump to newest

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

police fine thingymagigs were so difficult to pay. My sister asked for my help... Nope. No clue. Went on the website... It says payment can't be taken... Called the number... Payment can't be taken... Called the helpline.. They're closed. It says on the thingy that it's quick and easy...!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Driving fine?

over a year ago

I think the thingymagig fine can be paid from the e-thingy with a thingy code you get from the thinymagig. Simples

over a year ago

Hereabouts

D*unk and disorderly

But the thingy on the thingy doesn't say what the thingy is...!

over a year ago

"D*unk and disorderly

But the thingy on the thingy doesn't say what the thingy is...!"

funny how people react to different situations..

my alcoholic dad made me want to avoid consuming it

over a year ago

"D*unk and disorderly

my alcoholic dad made me want to avoid consuming it "

I'm a doorman I hate d*unks of the non dick grabbing kind

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"D*unk and disorderly

my alcoholic dad made me want to avoid consuming it "

I don't drink anymore.. But my sister drinks too much but only on the weekends. She lived with my alcoholic mum all her life whereas I left for 8 years. So perhaps that makes a difference, I dunno. I just hope she slows down at some point

over a year ago

Yawn

over a year ago

i hope its just a rebellion stage that most young teens go through.. and that she'll quickly pass through this phase

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Hope so. Mine lasted 3 months. Hers has been a few years.. She's nearly 19, so drinking in the park is behind her, but now she's out clubbing all the time and coming home and passing out in the bathroom

over a year ago

Hereabouts

Fml. I still can't get through to anyone for this bloody payment! Anyone work in the fixed penalty notice department for Met police?! My last hope Haha!

By *erry50Man
over a year ago

Liverpool and Cotswolds

Cracked it, take a snapshot of the website thingamygig... Then record the phone message thingamy... The same with the helpline thingamygig, all evidance that you have tried to pay off the darn thingy.. So now she can relax till she is asked to pay the thingymajig again cause she has the thingamy evidance and she can now piss off down the thingamy pub and get pissed as a thingamy fart

over a year ago

Hereabouts

It shows on their system that payment was attempted 8 times over the last 2 days. So I'm hoping that if she calls again on Monday before midday then she will be able to speak to someone and get it sorted even though the payment will be late. And by her, I mean me because no doubt she will ask me to do it

By *erry50Man
over a year ago

Liverpool and Cotswolds

that sounds about right and that's what caring sisters like you do is it not...

over a year ago

Hereabouts

FINALLY got through to someone.. 2 and a half hours later! They put the ticket into the system wrong so it's been cancelled entirely! I don't care what she says, I'm keeping a tenner of it to pay towards my phone bill haha!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"It shows on their system that payment was attempted 8 times over the last 2 days. So I'm hoping that if she calls again on Monday before midday then she will be able to speak to someone and get it sorted even though the payment will be late. And by her, I mean me because no doubt she will ask me to do it "

It's her mess let her deal with it do you wipe her arse as well..

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"It shows on their system that payment was attempted 8 times over the last 2 days. So I'm hoping that if she calls again on Monday before midday then she will be able to speak to someone and get it sorted even though the payment will be late. And by her, I mean me because no doubt she will ask me to do it

It's her mess let her deal with it do you wipe her arse as well.."

She's at work lol. It's sorted now though

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If there has been a concerted effort to pay thingumajiggy, then I can't see a particular problem. As regards lil sister's alcohol consumption, she like yourself is only young and will hopefully grow out of it xx

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"If there has been a concerted effort to pay thingumajiggy, then I can't see a particular problem. As regards lil sister's alcohol consumption, she like yourself is only young and will hopefully grow out of it xx"

She's a good girl really, she's just had a tough life. I'm sure she will be absolutely fine. *insert soppy proud comment here*

over a year ago

"If there has been a concerted effort to pay thingumajiggy, then I can't see a particular problem. As regards lil sister's alcohol consumption, she like yourself is only young and will hopefully grow out of it xx

She's a good girl really, she's just had a tough life. I'm sure she will be absolutely fine. *insert soppy proud comment here* "

glad its sorted - she will turn to you as opposed to mum i guess and you sound like a good sister - take care of each other she will sort herself out one day xxxSxxx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ya need to teach her how to clean the fridge out though

over a year ago

"If there has been a concerted effort to pay thingumajiggy, then I can't see a particular problem. As regards lil sister's alcohol consumption, she like yourself is only young and will hopefully grow out of it xx

She's a good girl really, she's just had a tough life. I'm sure she will be absolutely fine. *insert soppy proud comment here* "

send her to me i love good girls ill look after and have her back by sunday evening sober!!

over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Ya need to teach her how to clean the fridge out though "

HA! I'm a good sister but I'm not a fucking miracle worker!! Lmao!

Post new Message to Thread