Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cottaging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my dads just announced that this weekend he's going Cottaging and dogging with his friends ....

Translation- he's spending a week at a cottage and taking the dog.

My inner naughty child couldn't help but choke on my drink. If only he knew!

Got me thinking about other phrases that have completely different meanings. Anyone got any?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A woman at work announced that she's looking forward to her spa evening tonight, including a facial

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Love a good facial

over a year ago

"So my dads just announced that this weekend he's going Cottaging and dogging with his friends ....

My inner naughty child couldn't help but choke on my drink. If only he knew!

Got me thinking about other phrases that have completely different meanings. Anyone got any? "

Sounds like he's fucking with you.

And sussed your lifestyle out

over a year ago

"Love a good facial "
giggidy

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Whenever I hear the phrase "double entry bookkeeping" I snigger to myself

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Love a good facial giggidy "

Behave xD I need a facial after a facial because a facial makes my face blotchy!

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

In bank always hearing people adking if should withdraw now thats my deposit made lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"So my dads just announced that this weekend he's going Cottaging and dogging with his friends ....

My inner naughty child couldn't help but choke on my drink. If only he knew! O:- "

I am guessing he already does and was hoping to see you shocked enough to choke on your drink

over a year ago

"Mum, i'm going to Asda, see you later'

"Okay, i'm coming"

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

My inner naughty child couldn't help but choke on my drink. If only he knew! O:- $

I am guessing he already does and was hoping to see you shocked enough to choke on your drink "

It's the sort of joke I would play too.........he definitely knows your 'secret'

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

There's the classic mass debate

over a year ago

D used to talk work and i always loved when had a 4way with dbl head on that day

over a year ago

In engineering we are always talking about flanges, screws etc. Always gets a chuckle with friends

over a year ago

My inner naughty child couldn't help but choke on my drink. If only he knew! O:- $

I am guessing he already does and was hoping to see you shocked enough to choke on your drink

It's the sort of joke I would play too.........he definitely knows your 'secret'"

My guess is he's definitely having a joke , but that doesn't mean he knows what you're up to.

By *omino1966Couple
over a year ago

barrow in furness

I have a sly giggle every time my bf mum asks me to get something out of the glory hole

over a year ago

It's the sort of joke I would play too.........he definitely knows your 'secret'

My guess is he's definitely having a joke , but that doesn't mean he knows what you're up to. "

Yeah he had a twinkle when he said it lol he definitely has no idea about this lifestyle though! Lol

over a year ago

I got my mum a new tea set for Mother's Day and fancy tea so I asked her if she was trying it out, I said 'Are you tea bagging tonight?'

She knew fine well what I was meaning

over a year ago

My guess is he's definitely having a joke , but that doesn't mean he knows what you're up to.

Yeah he had a twinkle when he said it lol he definitely has no idea about this lifestyle though! Lol "

Don't you bet on it miss! Its my guess he's about my age, and knows a thing or two, he's probably on here! X

By *nsert user name hereMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Or maybe he is going cottaging and dogging and he's bluffing you so you don't realise where you got your swinging side from

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I had a laugh with my son after someone discussing tossing the salad at a meal with friends.. I burst out laughing and had to take him aside to explain .. then it moved on to Tbagging. Was a hilarious lunch in Paris.

By *zeye73Man
over a year ago

Amersham

My inner naughty boy always has a chuckle when reading CV's from people bragging about their great communication and oral skills.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I made a guy at work search cottages on the work internet once then told him IT monitor searches for inappropriate use of workhouse and Internet....his face was a picture every time the IT guys came in the office hahha

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 22:47:33]

over a year ago

"I had a laugh with my son after someone discussing tossing the salad at a meal with friends.. I burst out laughing and had to take him aside to explain .. then it moved on to Tbagging. Was a hilarious lunch in Paris.

"

lol If my mum ever took me aside to explain that I'd die! Lol bless him! haha

over a year ago

Yeah he had a twinkle when he said it lol he definitely has no idea about this lifestyle though! Lol Don't you bet on it miss! Its my guess he's about my age, and knows a thing or two, he's probably on here! X"

Oh my god, and that can never be erased from my memory

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I always smile when candidates for exams are expected to 'satisfy the examiners orally'

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not quite the same, when a pubs described as a hole in the wall, I only ever envisage a gloryhole. Guess you could share a drink and snack there.

Post new Message to Thread