Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Licked by a bitch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My last girlfriend had an annoying habit of taking her dog pretty much everywhere, which I could live with to a point.

But what killed the relationship was her habit of letting the dog sleep on the bed. Not a problem in itself as it was a tiny little thing, what was a problem was the fact that she was quite happy to have it there when we made love. So of course when 'Mummy' started to moan, little furball must have thought something was up, and would constantly yap the whole time. I had to draw the line when I went down on her, and the little sod licked my feet. Licking pussy, and being licked by a dog isn't my idea of great sex.

Anyone else had problems with lovers having annoying habits in the middle of sex? (stupid question, because I know there's going to be a few yes's to that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thats made me giggle hehe

But now having sickly thoughts of my sister and her dog

over a year ago

Hi there i had same problem as you as my ex had two dogs that she would let on the bed all the time and one would creep into bed which really pissed my off! When it come to sex the bloody thing would start licking my arse if i went down on her so i would boot it out with much complaint from her but then it lead to me not wanting sex till the dogs where let out of the rooom and now not together as it was way to much having a dog lick my arse when trying to enjoy sex !!!! this is very true and i know where your coming from.

over a year ago

Well im sometimes a bitch and i likes to lick

over a year ago

"Well im sometimes a bitch and i likes to lick"

Difference is, I wouldn't kick you out the room for doing it.

over a year ago

lmao

thank god for that

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"lmao

thank god for that

"

It cos you're less hairy and have better breath Peaches lol xx

over a year ago

"It cos you're less hairy and have better breath Peaches lol xx "

Compared to my ex, your right there.

over a year ago

oh well i do like good oral hygiene and do keep the jungle chopped down to nothing

over a year ago

Do you do that without the hygiene as well?

over a year ago

lmao

do everything with good oral hygiene

lickings are much better and the slurps are to die for

By *ornywhores4Couple
over a year ago

louth

we wouldnt mind that,not that we would have a pet in the bed,but if it licked our foot we wopuld just push it away

over a year ago

See women or men licking and slurping in the bedroom is great but wish someone told my ex as i think she would rather the dog do it the amount i got lol

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Shaggy dog story (true):

Someone I knew told me the story of when he picked a girl up at a night club in Bedford (those where the days! LOL) and took her home to her place.

She had a large German Sheppard which always tried to get between them, but things progressed anyway (with lust and alcohol they often do) and they end up in her bed.

Things started well enough but just when he was getting down to the "vinegar strokes" as he called them, she started wailing in pleasure and the dog crashed through the previously closed door, jumped on the bed and bit him on the back side!

The nurses in A&E could not keep a straight face that night!

Never did find out if he came.

over a year ago

I once thought a guy was really in the throws of pleasure,..merrily wiggling away on top...his legs were going mad.

Turns out his cat was sharpening her claws on his leg!

over a year ago

"I once thought a guy was really in the throws of pleasure,..merrily wiggling away on top...his legs were going mad.

Turns out his cat was sharpening her claws on his leg!"

pmsl go pussy go!! meow!!! xxx

over a year ago

I was licked by a bitch once.

i think her name was carol , at chams .

i wouldnt have minded but she didnt even ask :o

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

"lmao

do everything with good oral hygiene

lickings are much better and the slurps are to die for"

I will second that thought

over a year ago

Slurp

over a year ago

"Shaggy dog story (true):

Someone I knew told me the story of when he picked a girl up at a night club in Bedford (those where the days! LOL) and took her home to her place.

She had a large German Sheppard which always tried to get between them, but things progressed anyway (with lust and alcohol they often do) and they end up in her bed.

Things started well enough but just when he was getting down to the "vinegar strokes" as he called them, she started wailing in pleasure and the dog crashed through the previously closed door, jumped on the bed and bit him on the back side!

The nurses in A&E could not keep a straight face that night!

Never did find out if he came.

"

lmao that happened to my sis the dog attacked his arse as in drew blood lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"My last girlfriend had an annoying habit of taking her dog pretty much everywhere, which I could live with to a point.

But what killed the relationship was her habit of letting the dog sleep on the bed. Not a problem in itself as it was a tiny little thing, what was a problem was the fact that she was quite happy to have it there when we made love. So of course when 'Mummy' started to moan, little furball must have thought something was up, and would constantly yap the whole time. I had to draw the line when I went down on her, and the little sod licked my feet. Licking pussy, and being licked by a dog isn't my idea of great sex.

Anyone else had problems with lovers having annoying habits in the middle of sex? (stupid question, because I know there's going to be a few yes's to that

"

Oooo fook Grimsby is well kinky!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/09 23:06:44]

over a year ago

"My last girlfriend had an annoying habit of taking her dog pretty much everywhere, which I could live with to a point.

Oooo fook Grimsby is well kinky!!!! "

WOOF WOOF lol

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

feet...feet...I'll be licking more than your feet.......

Post new Message to Thread