Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long do ypu wait?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before meeting? Does it have a bating on the quality of meet? What has been the shortest or longest meet you have done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been waiting for years here lol but outside of fab I had the longest was 1hr and the shortest was 10min

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've met someone within a few days of very intense chatting on here, and others it has been months...

No baring on how good a meet is at all.

over a year ago

The shortest not stating that, the longest I was reminded by someone the other day they've been waiting for 5 years

over a year ago

I met someone after an hour of talking from a Facebook app. Still seeing him 5 years later. I started talking to someone from here and met him a year later.

over a year ago

"Before meeting? Does it have a bating on the quality of meet? What has been the shortest or longest meet you have done? "

Shortest would be a matter of minutes when we have been at a dogging spot and received a message from someone there at the same time as us . They send a pic , say they are parked close to us and it's game on !

All our meets tend to be on the day or a few days before we meet , we really aren't into the chatting and so on , if there is an attraction we arrange the meet .

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

In the past I've messaged a few on my friends list 'I'm free' and I'm knocking on their door 15mins later

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

normally a few weeks or even days on some on some. shortest 1hr longest 2 days with one woman. Both good.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Quickest a few days and longest took 2 years to finally meet him.

over a year ago

Shortest is probably the day after we started chatting, longest is a few months...sadly sometimes life gets in the way, or you can't sync your diaries together etc.

Each meet is always going to be different, I don't think length of time chatting has much bearing, for me I don't meet people I don't click with or find attractive and have things in common with anyway.

Post new Message to Thread