Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shaving whilst naked in the changing rooms

Jump to newest

By *illywizz1000000 OP   Man
over a year ago

north west

Is it me or does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about this?

It's when after a gym session you go for a shower and there is the 50year old bloke standing naked shaving (his face) without a care in the worlds.. Now I am more than comfortable in the company of naked makes and females but really!!! Is there a need

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Yuck......

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

It could be worse...he could be stood there shaving his hairy bollocks

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

could have been worse he could have been shaving his bits

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's just a naked body, wouldn't bother me.

Why you uncomfortable about it?

over a year ago

Maybe he has a shaving fetish lol

over a year ago

Really fail to see the issue of a naked man in a changing room? Seems to contradict your comment of being comfortable around naked men

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Very common in Korean spas and Russian saunas.

over a year ago

north west

"It's just a naked body, wouldn't bother me.

Why you uncomfortable about it?"

It's like I said I'm cool with it in the right place but there are all kinds of people there ranging from teenagers to the elderly I just think a towel wouldn't have gone a miss... If it was a club club then yeah go for it lol

over a year ago

It's like I said I'm cool with it in the right place but there are all kinds of people there ranging from teenagers to the elderly I just think a towel wouldn't have gone a miss... If it was a club club then yeah go for it lol"

It's a male changing room in the gym. How is that not 'the right place'?

over a year ago

north west

"Really fail to see the issue of a naked man in a changing room? Seems to contradict your comment of being comfortable around naked men "

It's like I have mentioned in another post due to the age range I think a towel wouldn't have gone a miss... I've played sport for years and showered with men but that's a closed environment ... Just an observation please don't beat me up over it

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Perfectly normal to me

over a year ago

maybe he didn't want hairs on his towel?

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me if my kids had to put up with naked bodies either. Yeah teens go through an awkward stage of being uncomfortable about their own body, but that's probably because it's just changing into and adult one and becoming unusual, whereas if they saw more naked bodies of normal people then they'd have an idea what is normal...and normal wouldn't be your stereotypical 'famous' person, it really would be normal.

I suppose we just have different ideas on what is acceptable and what isn't. Naked bodies aren't just for sex, that's why it doesn't bother me to see them.

over a year ago

"Is it me or does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about this?

It's when after a gym session you go for a shower and there is the 50year old bloke standing naked shaving (his face) without a care in the worlds.. Now I am more than comfortable in the company of naked makes and females but really!!! Is there a need "

Would you feel any less comfortable if he was just washing his face? Personally I dont see the problem,it's the male locker/showers area.you done have to stare,avert your gaze elsewhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's when after a gym session you go for a shower and there is the 50year old bloke standing naked shaving (his face) without a care in the worlds.. Now I am more than comfortable in the company of naked makes and females but really!!! Is there a need "

I think there's a time and a place and if its somewhere that nudity isn't the norm then he should at least put a towel round his waist.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Where & who is the problem here??Hang up about older men naked? Why mention a 50 yr old? ageist?

After a gym session and shower,the changing room is the most apt place to do it..

I frequently shave in the gym..

over a year ago

north west

It's when after a gym session you go for a shower and there is the 50year old bloke standing naked shaving (his face) without a care in the worlds.. Now I am more than comfortable in the company of naked makes and females but really!!! Is there a need

I think there's a time and a place and if its somewhere that nudity isn't the norm then he should at least put a towel round his waist. "

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

There should never ever be any problem with someone just being naked. It's only because society has brainwashed us to think that nudity is somehow wrong or vulgar that we get our knickers in a knot over it at all. Nudity is never ever bad or wrong or disgusting!!

over a year ago

north west

Would you feel any less comfortable if he was just washing his face? Personally I dont see the problem,it's the male locker/showers area.you done have to stare,avert your gaze elsewhere."

To be honest I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought but it's the time factor and not the biggest of changing rooms. Each to their own I suppose

over a year ago

What do you mean time factor?

Was it past his bedtime?us old boys do need our rest

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I think there's a time and a place and if its somewhere that nudity isn't the norm then he should at least put a towel round his waist.

But surely this is the place for nudity,it is achanging room ffs..shall we shower/bathe with a towel on?

"

over a year ago

north west

"What do you mean time factor?

Was it past his bedtime?us old boys do need our rest "

Haha I meant the length of time it takes to shave and being naked

I must stress I am cool with being naked I love it I have just never seen it before and it set me back

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

As long as it's an all male changing room, then we don't see a problem. If it's unisex as happens in some pools by us then there's an issue.

B

over a year ago

Pool near me is not unisex, but fathers regularly have to take their girls in with them as they are only 5 or 6 years old. Then you get old men ( and its always old men) stripping off, needlessly, to use the shower after getting out of the pool. The sight of an old mans hairy and wrinkly conkerbag is not what they need to be seeing. Its right at their head height. People have been told to stop washing naked in the showers, and there are signs telling you not to. But they still insist on doing it. I sometimes wonder about their real reasons for doing it.

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

The forums opinion seems to differ greatly from the general population. If someone was stood in tescos with there tackle out he'd be told put some clothes on an called a wrong'un.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The forums opinion seems to differ greatly from the general population. If someone was stood in tescos with there tackle out he'd be told put some clothes on an called a wrong'un. "

Lol. I reckon he'd be told more than that.

I find nudity acceptable but I understand thst others don't and respect that. It isn't a problem.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I can only remember seeing a bloke shaving at the gym once. I'm sure he was shaving his head too. I was pretty disgusted by it as it's not really the thing to do in public.

over a year ago

Don't worry about it he must've paid his membership.

Now if he was naked and shaving in the gym rather than the shower... That's a crazy person avoid

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"I can only remember seeing a bloke shaving at the gym once. I'm sure he was shaving his head too. I was pretty disgusted by it as it's not really the thing to do in public. "

Why should shaving not be done in a bathroom in the gym??? It is the right place..Still finding this difficult to understand..

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I think I get what the op is saying, would you like your children to be around a naked bloke shaving in the changing rooms.

I have seen many a dad with his kids in the changing rooms, it is an extra issue you could do without in front of your kids. In clubs you expect that sort of thing.

You could then take this further by, is the bloke getting a kick out of it.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I think I get what the op is saying, would you like your children to be around a naked bloke shaving in the changing rooms.

I have seen many a dad with his kids in the changing rooms, it is an extra issue you could do without in front of your kids. In clubs you expect that sort of thing.

You could then take this further by, is the bloke getting a kick out of it.

over a year ago

Who the fuck does that?

over a year ago

Long ago, when I frequented a gym, there were often women chatting or blowdrying their hair completely naked. Now I wouldn't do it because I'm not comfortable walking around naked, but I wasn't offended that they did.

After a shower, even after towel drying, your skin can still be a little damp and it's difficult to get clothes on, especially bras, so why not do all the other grooming bits to ensure you are completely dry. I can't see a problem with it

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"The forums opinion seems to differ greatly from the general population. If someone was stood in tescos with there tackle out he'd be told put some clothes on an called a wrong'un. "

Except that you have no reason to be getting changed in Tesco... Gym = sweat = gender-assigned facilities provided exactly for that reason. What if he had just finished a gym session and had to head straight to work? To me, it's no different to the ladies I see standing starkers to cover themselves in moisturiser in my changing rooms...

I keep seeing age-range mentioned here. So long as he wasn't dancing around doing the helicopter in youngen's faces, I don't see how this is an issue.

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

It's like I said I'm cool with it in the right place but there are all kinds of people there ranging from teenagers to the elderly I just think a towel wouldn't have gone a miss... If it was a club club then yeah go for it lol"

So it's not really a problem with shaving you have in that case. More of an issue with another naked man making you uncomfortable?

over a year ago

A gym or swimming pool changing room is not a naturist place. You should not subject others to your naked body any more than you would walking down the road. It's quite easy to wrap a towel around yourself. 14 yr olds can use a gym,would you really want your child in a changing room with men flopping their tackle out? I would feel uncomfortable in any changing area being naked around people who aren't there as naturists.

over a year ago

On a similar bent; old fellas that use both hair dryers to dry their under carriage.... All that warm pungent smell wafting about...

over a year ago

"On a similar bent; old fellas that use both hair dryers to dry their under carriage.... All that warm pungent smell wafting about... "

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Common sense should prevail here...We have suddenly introduced children into the discussion....My understanding is that a lot of gyms are adult only(certainly mine is). .but keeping towels on whilst showering/talcing/moisturising is ludicrous..

I think we have a problem with hiding bodily parts rather than a problem with showing them...hey ho.

over a year ago

"Common sense should prevail here...We have suddenly introduced children into the discussion....My understanding is that a lot of gyms are adult only(certainly mine is). .but keeping towels on whilst showering/talcing/moisturising is ludicrous..

I think we have a problem with hiding bodily parts rather than a problem with showing them...hey ho."

Hmmm...or how about robes with strategically placed holes - for discreet grooming!?

Dragon's Den here I come!!

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Well if you are u happy with this i hope that you only get changed ever in changing rooms that have cubicals otherwise god forbid naked flesh may be seem

If it was a mixed sex area i can see an issue thos attitude is what makes bigotry, be more tolerant or dont go where you may see nnaked forms and allow those who are at ease to continue to be at ease.

over a year ago

wouldnt bother me one jot - there is a huge difference to standing about naked doing whatever and flaunting yourself -

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

HEY !! what's wrong with a naked 50 yr old ??? Lol. I'm more than happy to be naked in company. But I also think I know what the OP was getting at. I also agree with other posters that it should only be in a adult only environment. No kids about, not because I'm shy but there are men out there that would do it for the wrong reasons. I have no problem with family nudity it the right place. Kids do have to learn.

over a year ago

Even in an adult only environment,why should you subject members of the public to your naked body. Hairy arseholes in your face and saggy tits are hardly nice things to have around. Not forgetting the smell from the unhygienic people

over a year ago

If nudity wasn't a problem you wouldn't have laws about it. Is it only a problem when members of the opposite sex can see?

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

If it was in the shower room im assuming that people would have showered and were smelling sweet and fresh lol.

over a year ago

Each to their own, but if I were to shave in a public environment, out of courtesy for others I would wear a towel around my waist. There is no requirement to be naked whilst shaving so not sure why you would want to. I wouldn't shave naked at home either but that's just me.

over a year ago

maybe hes a bit of an exhibitionist.....

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"If nudity wasn't a problem you wouldn't have laws about it. "

Well then you better get the police down to all the small local gyms as a lot of them have communal (gender-specific) changing rooms rather than individual cubicles.

Imagine going somewhere where people have to get changed and poor you being subjected to parts of the disgusting human form.

The injustice, I tell you!!!

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

...So would shaved, bleached arseholes and pert tits be ok?

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I can only remember seeing a bloke shaving at the gym once. I'm sure he was shaving his head too. I was pretty disgusted by it as it's not really the thing to do in public.

Why should shaving not be done in a bathroom in the gym??? It is the right place..Still finding this difficult to understand.."

Well, it was over the sinks that he was doing it. Can you imagine if he wasn't the cleanest person in the world and left hairs everywhere?

Do it in your own home I say to avoid controversy.

over a year ago

if people werent so het up about naked bodies we wouldnt need as many laws about it - wouldnt be as many people with body issues - it is what it is

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

What about a Locker Room Erection??

over a year ago

"What about a Locker Room Erection?? "

My guess is,the locker room is already built

over a year ago

It could have been that he was going out after his gym session

I find it perfectly normal

over a year ago

"if people werent so het up about naked bodies we wouldnt need as many laws about it - wouldnt be as many people with body issues - it is what it is "

I don't have body issues. I would be the first to derobe in the correct surroundings. In a public gym or baths I think you should respect the fact that other people may not want to see your usually kept private parts. I wouldn't be offended if women walked around naked in a communal changing area as long as they didn't bend over in front of me or sit on a bench with a naked arse. Yes,I have hygiene issues

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Lmao shaving pubes?

over a year ago

Ive just been thinking about this...and if there's a naked woman in a changing room standing at a mirror putting make up on or whatever I don't bat an eye.

But I must admit that at the idea of a naked guy in a changing room stood at a mirror shaving, I did think 'that'd be a bit weird'.

But ive no idea why I feel differently depending on gender

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ive just been thinking about this...and if there's a naked woman in a changing room standing at a mirror putting make up on or whatever I don't bat an eye.

But I must admit that at the idea of a naked guy in a changing room stood at a mirror shaving, I did think 'that'd be a bit weird'.

But ive no idea why I feel differently depending on gender "

Misandry?

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"It could have been that he was going out after his gym session

I find it perfectly normal"

I totally agree..

i am often shocked at some comments/opinions on a site such as this..I often shave in the gym as the beard sets up nicely after work out/shower.it is the right place to do it..now i will be aware i maybe offending someone

for fucks sake man.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"I can only remember seeing a bloke shaving at the gym once. I'm sure he was shaving his head too. I was pretty disgusted by it as it's not really the thing to do in public.

Why should shaving not be done in a bathroom in the gym??? It is the right place..Still finding this difficult to understand..

Well, it was over the sinks that he was doing it. Can you imagine if he wasn't the cleanest person in the world and left hairs everywhere?

Do it in your own home I say to avoid controversy."

This gets bloody sillier..Over the sink!!where else is the guy to shave?? I think you are deliberately winding us up

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Yuck...... "

I meant the shaving , not the nudity.

over a year ago

I would say there would be no problem shaving at the gym after the shower but this is something I don't practice.

If I did I would have the towel wrapped around my waist at least whilst I shaved and then moisturized after.

over a year ago

"Yuck......

I meant the shaving , not the nudity. "

lol I take it the lady likes the beards

over a year ago

"It could have been that he was going out after his gym session

I find it perfectly normal

I totally agree..

i am often shocked at some comments/opinions on a site such as this..I often shave in the gym as the beard sets up nicely after work out/shower.it is the right place to do it..now i will be aware i maybe offending someone

for fucks sake man."

You mean because it's a sex site. Really? Are we all heathens ?

over a year ago

I wasn't going to comment but sod it - talk about hypocrisy!

Its a changing room, he's obviously paid his membership, worked out and is finishing his hygiene routine.

WTF is your problem?

Would you have an issue with him being offended that you've talc'd your balls?

Or flossed with your towel?

This from a guy with a cock avatar and nothing but cock shots.....

over a year ago

If I was in any sort of changing room I would expect to see naked people.

If my children were with me I would expect them to see naked people. No problem there.

But shaving ? Fuck me that's horrible. Can't you do it at home. All that hair & foam & gunk. I'd never use that gym again.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Its a changing room, he's obviously paid his membership, worked out and is finishing his hygiene routine.

WTF is your problem?

This from a guy with a cock avatar and nothing but cock shots....."

here here

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"But shaving ? Fuck me that's horrible. Can't you do it at home. All that hair & foam & gunk. I'd never use that gym again. "

Lol he will presumably wash up after himself! But you'd never use that gym again??

over a year ago

"if people werent so het up about naked bodies we wouldnt need as many laws about it - wouldnt be as many people with body issues - it is what it is

I don't have body issues. I would be the first to derobe in the correct surroundings. In a public gym or baths I think you should respect the fact that other people may not want to see your usually kept private parts. I wouldn't be offended if women walked around naked in a communal changing area as long as they didn't bend over in front of me or sit on a bench with a naked arse. Yes,I have hygiene issues"

as a naturist - i get the hygiene thing - the rule is you take a towel with you to sit things -

over a year ago

"But shaving ? Fuck me that's horrible. Can't you do it at home. All that hair & foam & gunk. I'd never use that gym again.

Lol he will presumably wash up after himself! But you'd never use that gym again?? "

You presume he would clean up , I presume he wouldn't. I wouldn't use a gym where the members had such a disregard for others that they shave in a public sink.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"You presume he would clean up , I presume he wouldn't. I wouldn't use a gym where the members had such a disregard for others that they shave in a public sink. "

Haha! It's a sink! And it's public so he is free to use it. He'll clean it. But to never use that gym ever again??

over a year ago

"You presume he would clean up , I presume he wouldn't. I wouldn't use a gym where the members had such a disregard for others that they shave in a public sink.

Haha! It's a sink! And it's public so he is free to use it. He'll clean it. But to never use that gym ever again?? "

Yes , I would never use that gym again.

over a year ago

If he was 20 would you feel the same?

over a year ago

I would have no problem with it as long as he cleaned up after himself. I would have no issue with nudity either though I do understand some people do get uncomfortable with such things.

The first time my partner and I went to a local naturist swim she didn't want to get undressed because there were children there and she didn't feel comfortable.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Shock horror, man uses washing facilities for what they were designed for!

Makes a change from people moaning about smelly men!

over a year ago

"Ive just been thinking about this...and if there's a naked woman in a changing room standing at a mirror putting make up on or whatever I don't bat an eye.

But ive no idea why I feel differently depending on gender

Misandry?"

pmsl

no definitely not that!

Probably just more of an instinctive reaction due to society's brainwashing of what is considered acceptable social norms

My head is a strange place though, I rarely understand myself...

In theory, guy naked in changing room - fine, guy shaving in changing room - fine, guy naked AND shaving in a changing room...and my inner voice says 'thats weird'!

go figure

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Nothing wrong with male nudity, tho I suspect he is demonstrating a degree of exhibitionism here and maybe on the pull,seeing who `looks`..

Could be totally innocent but i doubt it..

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"Common sense should prevail here...We have suddenly introduced children into the discussion....My understanding is that a lot of gyms are adult only(certainly mine is). .but keeping towels on whilst showering/talcing/moisturising is ludicrous..

I think we have a problem with hiding bodily parts rather than a problem with showing them...hey ho."

I use a gym in a leisure centre, so all ages use the changing rooms.

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

This from a guy with a cock avatar and nothing but cock shots....."

What if he started cleaning out his sinuses in the sink as part of his hygiene routine,or started clipping his toenails?

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

What if he started cleaning out his sinuses in the sink as part of his hygiene routine,or started clipping his toenails? "

It's a good point, what level of personal hygiene (naked or not) do people feel comfortable seeing in public? I don't particularly like seeing men shave in public changing rooms, in the same way I don't particularly like seeing women put on their make up on the tube. Maybe I'm just weird!

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

What if he started cleaning out his sinuses in the sink as part of his hygiene routine,or started clipping his toenails?

It's a good point, what level of personal hygiene (naked or not) do people feel comfortable seeing in public? I don't particularly like seeing men shave in public changing rooms, in the same way I don't particularly like seeing women put on their make up on the tube. Maybe I'm just weird!"

A changing room /shower facility is not your personal bathroom. I wash,dry,get dressed and get my arse out of there. No hair dryer,no makeup.

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

It's a good point, what level of personal hygiene (naked or not) do people feel comfortable seeing in public? I don't particularly like seeing men shave in public changing rooms, in the same way I don't particularly like seeing women put on their make up on the tube. Maybe I'm just weird!"

A changing room /shower facility is not your personal bathroom. I wash,dry,get dressed and get my arse out of there. No hair dryer,no makeup.

over a year ago

Being naked is fun

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

What if he started cleaning out his sinuses in the sink as part of his hygiene routine,or started clipping his toenails? "

Give the old nads a trim while he's at it.

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

Give the old nads a trim while he's at it. "

Hand someone the clippers and ask if they will do his butt hole as he spread eagles at the sink

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

Then he's probably going too far - snot gets got out in the shower

As for the rest then - yes - "intimate grooming" is going too far - but he's shaving his face. Something millions of men do everyday.

Guy on the tube, battery razor, no one batted an eyelid (two on the same morning last week).

Guy in a changing room, (presumably) wet razor - everyone has an issue....

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

As for the rest then - yes - "intimate grooming" is going too far - but he's shaving his face. Something millions of men do everyday.

Guy on the tube, battery razor, no one batted an eyelid (two on the same morning last week).

Guy in a changing room, (presumably) wet razor - everyone has an issue...."

On the tube!! Might do my pits on the district line next time I'm on there

over a year ago

WTF is your problem?

Guy in a changing room, (presumably) wet razor - everyone has an issue...."

Naked shaving on the tube

over a year ago

north west

"I think I get what the op is saying, would you like your children to be around a naked bloke shaving in the changing rooms.

You could then take this further by, is the bloke getting a kick out of it."

over a year ago

north west

"I think I get what the op is saying, would you like your children to be around a naked bloke shaving in the changing rooms.

You could then take this further by, is the bloke getting a kick out of it."

over a year ago

In the gym there's always that creepy naked old guy who doesn't try to hide anything, he just lets it droop out while he stares. Disgusting

over a year ago

north west

"HEY !! what's wrong with a naked 50 yr old ??? Lol. I'm more than happy to be naked in company. But I also think I know what the OP was getting at. I also agree with other posters that it should only be in a adult only environment. No kids about, not because I'm shy but there are men out there that would do it for the wrong reasons. I have no problem with family nudity it the right place. Kids do have to learn. "

It's the world we live in !! I just think it's easier to keep it simple

over a year ago

When I put fake tan on after showering in the gym (which I do about once a week!) It takes around five mins to dry enough to put underwear/clothes on. As the changing rooms are communal - this means that many ladies are subjected to the sight of my naked body for several minutes per week. No-one's complained as yet. Xx

over a year ago

"There should never ever be any problem with someone just being naked. It's only because society has brainwashed us to think that nudity is somehow wrong or vulgar that we get our knickers in a knot over it at all. Nudity is never ever bad or wrong or disgusting!!"

Have to agree. Many Brits are still Victorian in this respect. In Germany and many other Euro countries the scene described by the op is commonplace and completely acceptable.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer others not to be shaving in public facilities, partly due to hygiene issues. Guys used to have more communal time together, such as with national service and more cramped home conditions, so I'm guessing that it's partly a social conditioning thing. A lot of people are not comfortable being naked around others, which makes it refreshing to be a naturist areas, where people are relaxed.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"If I was in any sort of changing room I would expect to see naked people.

If my children were with me I would expect them to see naked people. No problem there.

But shaving ? Fuck me that's horrible. Can't you do it at home. All that hair & foam & gunk. I'd never use that gym again. "

Soo agree.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"In the gym there's always that creepy naked old guy who doesn't try to hide anything, he just lets it droop out while he stares. Disgusting"

Maybe he has something that you or others could learn, which is his acceptance for his body. Because he has that self-confidence, it doesn't make him creepy.

We have too much body dysmorphia and lack of comfort in our own bodies, as well as inhibition.

I've been around Europe a fair bit, where all genders shed their clothes together - it's amazing that we seem to be going backwards: mind you, the Americans are more uptight than us - hence lack of unclothed sunbathing, to the extent there is in Europe.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Really fail to see the issue of a naked man in a changing room? Seems to contradict your comment of being comfortable around naked men

It's like I have mentioned in another post due to the age range I think a towel wouldn't have gone a miss... "

Children only learn adults' hang-ups - if we don't indoctrinate them to perceive bodies as something wrong, then the world would be a happier place.

It's a mixed age changing room, where all can be unclothed/clothed. If people are not sexually excited, then there really should be absolutely no issue.

People learn shame and I encourage everyone to let go about stuff that does not matter.

over a year ago

"I'd prefer others not to be shaving in public facilities, partly due to hygiene issues. Guys used to have more communal time together, such as with national service and more cramped home conditions, so I'm guessing that it's partly a social conditioning thing. A lot of people are not comfortable being naked around others, which makes it refreshing to be a naturist areas, where people are relaxed."

Maybe this is partly it - those of us who've served get used to it quite quickly - if you don't then get used to the beasting, pisstaking, etc that goes with it.

Surprised at how prudish many on here have been considering where we all are.....

over a year ago

Oddly enough both my local swimming baths and gym provide wall sockets for electric shavers in the men's changing rooms. No problem with this at all as long as they clean up after.

Post new Message to Thread