Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

politely saying no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that if you find someone unattractive, and therefore do not wish to play with them ( because attraction is a major influence in sex!!) and so politely let them know your not interested and that their picture/message has been deleted, do they then feel the need to hurl abuse and the old timewaster card at you? Do some people on here have such low self esteem they'd fuck anyone?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite simply because they're arseholes and it's even more obvious why you definitely won't be meeting them.

I see it as a "yup, you were right to not meet me"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You dont need to be attracted to someone as its casual sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You dont need to be attracted to someone as its casual sex "

Really!! that's why women think guys think any hole is a goal. I have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are too picky and ruining it for the rest of us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people don't take rejection well. If you receive abuse report them.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"You dont need to be attracted to someone as its casual sex

Really!! that's why women think guys think any hole is a goal. I have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them "

Think the at the end of his post implied he was saying the comment in jest.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why is it that if you find someone unattractive, and therefore do not wish to play with them ( because attraction is a major influence in sex!!) and so politely let them know your not interested and that their picture/message has been deleted, do they then feel the need to hurl abuse and the old timewaster card at you? Do some people on here have such low self esteem they'd fuck anyone? "

The answer to your last question is as many as in "real" life

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

OP I dont think its the fact they will shag anything more a case of they cant handle the rejection. Their ego is a delicate little flower for some people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my opinion it's nothing to do with the person or persons reading or sending the msgs it's more the lack of reality that makes it easier to hurl abuse at someone for not what I like to think of as getting there own way . Terrible but fact of the matter until you have met face to face not many people treat you with respect as they feel that they have nothing to loose and it's more effort than it's worth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really!! that's why women think guys think any hole is a goal. I have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them "

well yes its kinda any goalie thingy, each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do some people on here have such low self esteem they'd fuck anyone? "

Yes it really seems like it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really!! that's why women think guys think any hole is a goal. I have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them

Think the at the end of his post implied he was saying the comment in jest."

both yes and no to that one, depends in what horney mood you are in the day.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Think the at the end of his post implied he was saying the comment in jest.both yes and no to that one, depends in what horney mood you are in the day."

Well i did say "implied"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think the at the end of his post implied he was saying the comment in jest.both yes and no to that one, depends in what horney mood you are in the day."

I agree my levels of attraction are based on the height of activity im feeling between my thighs

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why is it that if you find someone unattractive, and therefore do not wish to play with them ( because attraction is a major influence in sex!!) and so politely let them know your not interested and that their picture/message has been deleted, do they then feel the need to hurl abuse and the old timewaster card at you? Do some people on here have such low self esteem they'd fuck anyone? "

Just delete and block - and if abusive report.

In answer to your last question? Yes. Others just don't like being turned down. It is what it is.

A

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Just delete and block - and if abusive report.

Reply privately