Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pregnant women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all. Anyone else really turned on by pregnant women? Whenever I walk past one I get a hard on! Had sex with a pregnant girl once (about seven months) and it was one of the best fucks of my life. Anyone else love it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Whilstyes they are sexy. Do you really get a hard on just walking past one.

Is it that instant?

over a year ago

Not every time, but definitely sometimes. Nothing quite like it!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

No your not alone ive currently used all my message filters to block everyone from contacting me while im pregnant as i was fed up of all the attention and deperate begging messages when my profile clearly states im not meeting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i look like im carrying triplets.. does that count?

over a year ago

Good to know! If I may say so, you are looking excellent!

over a year ago

Haha! Might do

over a year ago

congrats _urvymama.. u enjoy the experience and peace n quiet while you can.

over a year ago

"No your not alone ive currently used all my message filters to block everyone from contacting me while im pregnant as i was fed up of all the attention and deperate begging messages when my profile clearly states im not meeting.

"

Well its fab to see a lady with respect for her innocent baby and herself!! Well done...

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"congrats _urvymama.. u enjoy the experience and peace n quiet while you can. "

Thanks cute but with twin toddlers to care for im not getting much quiet anyway lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"No your not alone ive currently used all my message filters to block everyone from contacting me while im pregnant as i was fed up of all the attention and deperate begging messages when my profile clearly states im not meeting.

Well its fab to see a lady with respect for her innocent baby and herself!! Well done... "

Thank you my kids have always come first and always will

over a year ago

"Morning all. Anyone else really turned on by pregnant women? Whenever I walk past one I get a hard on! Had sex with a pregnant girl once (about seven months) and it was one of the best fucks of my life. Anyone else love it?"
well if I put a pillow down my dress I may look like that again .. lolol will it do.

over a year ago

"i look like im carrying triplets.. does that count? "

Phwoar x

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"No your not alone ive currently used all my message filters to block everyone from contacting me while im pregnant as i was fed up of all the attention and deperate begging messages when my profile clearly states im not meeting."

This, although we've just hidden our profile altogether for now.

We didn't even mention Amy was pregnant on our profile as we found it attracted MORE attention rather than expecting people to respect the fact that we don't fuck others while pregnant.

Doesn't matter how clear you male it that you're not meeting, some people see/hear the word "pregnant" and seem to lose all sense and respect.

over a year ago

"i look like im carrying triplets.. does that count?

Phwoar x"

they arent yours lol

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Pregnant women do look great but they are not sex objects. Any sex they have should be with there partners, or with them never alone. I admit they are very sexy but never been with one and if i did it would prob be my own partner if i had one.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Pregnant women do look great but they are not sex objects. Any sex they have should be with there partners, or with them never alone. I admit they are very sexy but never been with one and if i did it would prob be my own partner if i had one."

Just to play devils advocate. Does that mean non-pregnant women are sex objects?

Because if they are then surely equal rights demand pregnant women be sex objects too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 22:24:02]

over a year ago

"

Wouldn't it have been a easier to just not advertise your pregnant in the first place

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Hide your profile? - usually cuts down on most messages far more effectively than stating 'not meeting'

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hide your profile? - usually cuts down on most messages far more effectively than stating 'not meeting'"

No need to hide it putting up all the message filters works just as well. Habent had a message in two months otger than from friends i chat to

over a year ago

Wouldn't class it as a major turn on but had a VERY horny session with a lass when she was about 3-4 months gone.

Fucked 4-5 times in the space of a couple of hours n her being pregnant(not mine!)did make it extra hot for me!

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Pregnant women do look great but they are not sex objects. Any sex they have should be with there partners, or with them never alone. I admit they are very sexy but never been with one and if i did it would prob be my own partner if i had one.

Just to play devils advocate. Does that mean non-pregnant women are sex objects?

Because if they are then surely equal rights demand pregnant women be sex objects too.

"

Iol im not denying non pregnant women are not sexy. But i dont treat women as sex objects myself never have or will not the way i am. Respect at all times.

over a year ago

We LOVE pregnant girls, and would more than be willing to travel and play ; )

If they are up for it.. x

over a year ago

I adored being pregnant, made me really horny and the night I went into labour we triggered it with sex haha cant wait to get pregnant again!

Post new Message to Thread