Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

forums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

never really looked down below - i mean at the list of other forums - so there are a few including scotland ireland , wales and UK - hmmmmmmm no England as such

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

We dont need our own forum to bolster our egos...

*Tin hat on and ducking for cover*

over a year ago

"We dont need our own forum to bolster our egos...

*Tin hat on and ducking for cover*"

haha ive never even noticed them - but does seem odd - an irish , welsh scottish and uk

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've just been on the Australian one and there in London

over a year ago

oh flip =

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The East Midlands is only slightly smaller than Asia, so we should have our own chatroom

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Sometimes I venture into the Welsh but I got chased off the Irish one aaaaages ago......someone was feeling cranky

over a year ago

"Sometimes I venture into the Welsh but I got chased off the Irish one aaaaages ago......someone was feeling cranky "

There's always someone cranky there lol

over a year ago

"Sometimes I venture into the Welsh but I got chased off the Irish one aaaaages ago......someone was feeling cranky "

Your on the border how dare they

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Sometimes I venture into the Welsh but I got chased off the Irish one aaaaages ago......someone was feeling cranky

There's always someone cranky there lol "

Hahahaaaaa I didn't say that I think I chose a bad day/topic but basically got told to get back to my own section

It has happened here too and I stayed away for months because I was scared but PP persuaded me to try again

over a year ago

"Sometimes I venture into the Welsh but I got chased off the Irish one aaaaages ago......someone was feeling cranky

Hahahaaaaa I didn't say that I think I chose a bad day/topic but basically got told to get back to my own section

It has happened here too and I stayed away for months because I was scared but PP persuaded me to try again "

Lick you no I would chase you but I'd hope to catch you

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

It has happened here too and I stayed away for months because I was scared but PP persuaded me to try again

Lick you no I would chase you but I'd hope to catch you "

I would let you catch me

over a year ago

I would let you catch me "

Thanks hun xxxxxxx

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I would let you catch me

Thanks hun xxxxxxx"

You wouldn't be thanking me if you caught me.....I am quite full on and you are ready for bed soon

over a year ago

I would let you catch me

Thanks hun xxxxxxx

You wouldn't be thanking me if you caught me.....I am quite full on and you are ready for bed soon "

Well if I'm going to go I may as well go happy I'll risk it

Post new Message to Thread