Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

3 B movies clasics I liked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Masters of the Universe, I always loved He-Man when I was a child and I had all the action figures, Oh and my first time seeing Courteney Cox,

Dead Alive, Didn't know it was called that (Braindead) Classic comedy zombie movie, Never laughed so much at people getting hacked to death,

Flash Gordon, Not sure if it was a B movie as I loved it but the acting was shite, Flesh Gordon probably had better acting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tremors. So corny it was quite good. Kevin Bacon was his usual self in it

Scanners. The only movie I've been glad to see heads explode in.

Driller Killer. Black and Decker had a sales surge after that movie aired.

over a year ago

Tremors. So corny it was quite good

Forgot about that one

over a year ago

"Masters of the Universe, I always loved He-Man when I was a child and I had all the action figures, Oh and my first time seeing Courteney Cox,

Dead Alive, Didn't know it was called that (Braindead) Classic comedy zombie movie, Never laughed so much at people getting hacked to death,

Flash Gordon, Not sure if it was a B movie as I loved it but the acting was shite, Flesh Gordon probably had better acting "

Brain dead, the bit at the end when he says "born again!" Have you seen bad taste? The bit where he smashes his head on a rock and tapes the bit of his skull back together!

over a year ago

Er I like tremors

over a year ago

"Masters of the Universe, I always loved He-Man when I was a child and I had all the action figures, Oh and my first time seeing Courteney Cox,

Flash Gordon, Not sure if it was a B movie as I loved it but the acting was shite, Flesh Gordon probably had better acting

Brain dead, the bit at the end when he says "born again!" Have you seen bad taste? The bit where he smashes his head on a rock and tapes the bit of his skull back together!"

No I haven't, But I only watch horror movies if they make me laugh and not make me shit myself

over a year ago

"Er I like tremors "

Lock and load baby

Lock and load

Post new Message to Thread