Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fucking fuckerty fuck fuck??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone on here developed emotional attachments to other members either before ( endless flirty texts, sigh could this mean more than I think it does?) or after ( will he call me? Did he mean the things he told me last night?) you have met them???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aye. Just the once.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

During my selection process I do become attached to my victims but that all goes away once I lock them in the basement. From that point they are as good as lampshades.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

For me, i sometimes get used to someone 'being around'. Chatting via text, face time, on the phone 2,3,4 times a day for weeks on end. Then suddenly something changes and it can leave you slightly deflated. Does that make sense?

over a year ago

"During my selection process I do become attached to my victims but that all goes away once I lock them in the basement. From that point they are as good as lampshades. "

Oooh u naughty serial killer U!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 17:09:46]

over a year ago

Yep, I have strong emotional feelings for my fwb, but he doesn't know

over a year ago

Only once

I used to meet a guy regular and I did start ti develop feelings towards him so I stopped meeting him

I now tend to just do one off meets

I'm not a bunny boiler and I don't fall for people easily, I guess I just met my Mr right and being human I can't control my feeling what I can do though is control how to act on those feelings so I just told him I didn't want to meet him anymore

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No

It is what it is and as much fun as it can be I can fall in and out of lust quite easily and make good friends and playmates without emotional attachements

over a year ago

Yes simply put we are humans n sex is the most intermate act its sometimes impossible not top x

over a year ago

"For me, i sometimes get used to someone 'being around'. Chatting via text, face time, on the phone 2,3,4 times a day for weeks on end. Then suddenly something changes and it can leave you slightly deflated. Does that make sense?"

Totally..reason I ask is I've been chatting to a guy since I came on the site. Totally inappropriate for. He's 27 years older than me for a start. But his sense of humour totally does it for me, amazing banter, and I'm quite attracted to him. But it's got to the should I see him stage, will it burst the bubble? Will I be disappointed.I've even thought about blocking him but if I'm honest I find myself checking my account to see if he's mailed me

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not recently learnt my lesson on here and vowed not to fall that easily

over a year ago

"During my selection process I do become attached to my victims but that all goes away once I lock them in the basement. From that point they are as good as lampshades. "

I shouldn't....but I did laugh at this...

over a year ago

"For me, i sometimes get used to someone 'being around'. Chatting via text, face time, on the phone 2,3,4 times a day for weeks on end. Then suddenly something changes and it can leave you slightly deflated. Does that make sense?"

makes total sense .. unfortunately sometimes dynamic changes

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

lampshaded... thats a waste... i use mine as goalposts in the local park.....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"For me, i sometimes get used to someone 'being around'. Chatting via text, face time, on the phone 2,3,4 times a day for weeks on end. Then suddenly something changes and it can leave you slightly deflated. Does that make sense?

Totally..reason I ask is I've been chatting to a guy since I came on the site. Totally inappropriate for. He's 27 years older than me for a start. But his sense of humour totally does it for me, amazing banter, and I'm quite attracted to him. But it's got to the should I see him stage, will it burst the bubble? Will I be disappointed.I've even thought about blocking him but if I'm honest I find myself checking my account to see if he's mailed me "

I think you are falling for the attention rather than actually falling for him. It's hard to say you have fallen for someone when you actually hadn't met him yet

over a year ago

Any advise about my predicament..not that I'm being selfish or anything!

over a year ago

everyone, but hey, I can live with that. I still don't understand how to can be intimate with someone and not have some level of feeling, is there anyone who can teach me to do this, think I need some guidance, not that my feelings are an issue, I can walk away when the times right, but I still worry about them.

over a year ago

"For me, i sometimes get used to someone 'being around'. Chatting via text, face time, on the phone 2,3,4 times a day for weeks on end. Then suddenly something changes and it can leave you slightly deflated. Does that make sense?

Totally..reason I ask is I've been chatting to a guy since I came on the site. Totally inappropriate for. He's 27 years older than me for a start. But his sense of humour totally does it for me, amazing banter, and I'm quite attracted to him. But it's got to the should I see him stage, will it burst the bubble? Will I be disappointed.I've even thought about blocking him but if I'm honest I find myself checking my account to see if he's mailed me

I think you are falling for the attention rather than actually falling for him. It's hard to say you have fallen for someone when you actually hadn't met him yet "

I here you. But I get loads of attention as I'm sure you do on here. I'm I'm keeping things very firmly in perspective. But I'm the kind of person who over thinks things. I know it's a sex site but it's not really that different from dating sites. We are human after all

over a year ago

I think you are falling for the attention rather than actually falling for him. It's hard to say you have fallen for someone when you actually hadn't met him yet

I here you. But I get loads of attention as I'm sure you do on here. I'm I'm keeping things very firmly in perspective. But I'm the kind of person who over thinks things. I know it's a sex site but it's not really that different from dating sites. We are human after all"

Just meet him for a drink

Explain you only do socials first, then take it from there

What's the worse that can happen

over a year ago

Meet him face to face and take it from there.

I've been doing this a fair while now and it's easy to get carried away with all the pre banter only to meet them and to be disappointed! We can be anything we want behind a keyboard, we can only put our best pics up - all of this can paint a canny picture which might not be the actual us.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

It's all too easy to fall for someone a little more than you know you should do. They tick all your boxes sexually. You find yourself having the most full on chats with them. It's all very easy to get in a little too deep. I've done it myself a few times. It's even worse when that person lives so far away you know you're probably never going to see them

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Any advise about my predicament..not that I'm being selfish or anything!"

Forget about him and come and chat to me instead!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I here you. But I get loads of attention as I'm sure you do on here. I'm I'm keeping things very firmly in perspective. But I'm the kind of person who over thinks things. I know it's a sex site but it's not really that different from dating sites. We are human after all

What's the worse that can happen "

Now i've got the Dr Pepper advert tune playing in my head...."Dr Pepper, what the worst that could happen?"

over a year ago

I agree with the others. Meet him and see how it goes and take it from there

All that banter might fall flat when your face to face, then again the chemistry could be electric.

At least when you know you can make a proper plan rather than working on a lot of "what ifs"

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Yep, I have strong emotional feelings for my fwb, but he doesn't know "

The guy that was on here??

over a year ago

errrr yep 4 yrs later

did have to meet him though - wasnt just through messages

over a year ago

Yes we both did. fortunately with the same lady!

she now lives with us as our wife(MFF) lol.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Ok.. Let me give a senario... Maybe someone can advise..

Its thursday, they call saying they are off next XXX and shall we meet. Yes sure, im off too.

Friday, your going out with the girls. You chat and they say, ring me when you get in. Ok.. You dont ring as its late, but whatsapp.. No answer.

You drop them a mail on here saying you tried to contact but must of been asleep.

They have read both whatsapp and mail...but dont respond. Ok.. So you leave it.

They are online all weekend, you can see coz your friends..you leave it not wanting to be a pain.

Weds 1am.. Receive a whatsapp saying hi..which you dont get till you wake up..

Then... Receive a message saying... Why you not talking to me

Talk about mind games!!!!

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

Been there done that n made a video..well several video's but I've learned from that n now I'm just a cold hearted bar steward

over a year ago

"Anyone on here developed emotional attachments to other members either before ( endless flirty texts, sigh could this mean more than I think it does?) or after ( will he call me? Did he mean the things he told me last night?) you have met them??? "
yes yes and yes but the meet was a disaster for me she loved it but left me feeling empty. Sometimes there is no happy ending but at least i tried and did most of what i said i would. We arranged another meet but she turned bent on me and thats that!

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Yeah, it happened to me. It also made me realise I don't like to be anybody's bit on the side!

over a year ago

"Ok.. Let me give a senario... Maybe someone can advise..

Its thursday, they call saying they are off next XXX and shall we meet. Yes sure, im off too.

Friday, your going out with the girls. You chat and they say, ring me when you get in. Ok.. You dont ring as its late, but whatsapp.. No answer.

You drop them a mail on here saying you tried to contact but must of been asleep.

They are online all weekend, you can see coz your friends..you leave it not wanting to be a pain.

Talk about mind games!!!! "

thats a bit weirdish -

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Anyone on here developed emotional attachments to other members either before ( endless flirty texts, sigh could this mean more than I think it does?) or after ( will he call me? Did he mean the things he told me last night?) you have met them??? "

No. But I've had a few develop attachments to me. I've cut them loose.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Yes I have and I still do

over a year ago

Then... Receive a message saying... Why you not talking to me had this many times makes one think eh? Am i just a fallback? Has me anyway and i dnt hesitate to block no time for head fucks ill just take a fuck please

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Talk about mind games!!!!

thats a bit weirdish - "

It's not weird. It's manipulative and controlling.

Run away - fast!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Then... Receive a message saying... Why you not talking to me had this many times makes one think eh? Am i just a fallback? Has me anyway and i dnt hesitate to block no time for head fucks ill just take a fuck please

Why have you added into my post?

over a year ago

"Yes we both did. fortunately with the same lady!

"

Wow

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

What's the worse that can happen "

See Funky's post about lampshades

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

What's the worse that can happen

See Funky's post about lampshades "

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"During my selection process I do become attached to my victims but that all goes away once I lock them in the basement. From that point they are as good as lampshades.

lampshaded... thats a waste... i use mine as goalposts in the local park..... "

Fabio you are a pioneer!

*makes notes*

over a year ago

"Any advise about my predicament..not that I'm being selfish or anything!"

Stick his face on a rapant rabbit and sort yourself out watching Alan Carr chatty man! Job done. Just call me the Dear Dedrie of FAB.

over a year ago

Nope can't say I have

over a year ago

"During my selection process I do become attached to my victims but that all goes away once I lock them in the basement. From that point they are as good as lampshades.

lampshaded... thats a waste... i use mine as goalposts in the local park.....

Fabio you are a pioneer!

*makes notes*"

I can see the Tabloid headines now: "Humpers for Goalposts".

over a year ago

"

Totally..reason I ask is I've been chatting to a guy since I came on the site. Totally inappropriate for. He's 27 years older than me for a start. But his sense of humour totally does it for me, amazing banter, and I'm quite attracted to him. But it's got to the should I see him stage, will it burst the bubble? Will I be disappointed.I've even thought about blocking him but if I'm honest I find myself checking my account to see if he's mailed me "

Risk and reward.

Live your life or life will just live you.

You might miss out on the love of your life. How are you ever going to win the lottery if you don't buy tickets?

If the bubble bursts so what.

over a year ago

I have with 4 guys, but only after meeting them more then once. Two of them i went off pretty quick because i don't see them often enough or speak to them often enough to keep any feelings for them and switched off coz i feel neglected and neglect doesn't make me feel anything for someone, the other two keep in touch and i know they feel the same about me. Not done anything about either, have discussed stuff with both of them but i don't wanna push forward with anything official or final with either, am happy being single. Although saying that if one of them pushed me a bit more i'd probably be happy to get into something with him, i just need more confirmation that he really is serious about it.

over a year ago

"No

It is what it is and as much fun as it can be I can fall in and out of lust quite easily and make good friends and playmates without emotional attachements "

This for me too. One of the benefits of meeting couples or wives on their own is that they're less likely to develop feelings outside of lust and friendship.

over a year ago

Not from here. Not that I recall anyway.

Though a trip to Leeds in April has my like a kid at Christmas to see a previous meet.

over a year ago

I think it's much easier for a couple to simply have sex without any sort of attachment because they couple have each other for the emotional connection,

The fact is we are a social animal and we crave human contact, both physically and mentally, at our base animal level we need to have a connection to people, sometimes our mind needs that so much it fools us in to thinking that any attention is great even though in reality it's simply words on a screen

over a year ago

No. Never.

But I suppose it's very different for couples.

over a year ago

It does to me yes

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

A couple of meets have developed into good friendships but thats as far as it goes .

over a year ago

"

Wow, similar thing here.....mimieux and I got one of our friends onto fab, and since being a member we've become a little occasional trio....it's a lovely feeling....we're buying her a heart shaped tag for her collar soon

over a year ago

"everyone, but hey, I can live with that. I still don't understand how to can be intimate with someone and not have some level of feeling, is there anyone who can teach me to do this, think I need some guidance, not that my feelings are an issue, I can walk away when the times right, but I still worry about them. "
That's really sweet a man saying that most could no care .. Shows you have a heart .xx

over a year ago

Some really sweet replies here.

What I have to say is this.

Souls recognise each other by toch, not by sight x

over a year ago

I've never met anyone off here I haven't come to care about in some way or other....I can't share such intimacy so coldly....basically, you fuck me, you make a loyal friend of me....

If I suspect I'm just wanted for sexual pleasure, I'm not meeting you....I've turned a good few meets down for exactly that....

over a year ago

"Some really sweet replies here.

What I have to say is this.

Souls recognise each other by toch, not by sight x"

What a lovely saying that is....I may pinch that

over a year ago

This^

I'm very much the same. You fuck intensely you fuck with your soul you're going to have a CONNECTION on some level even if it is physical. If it wasn't there then it would be shockingly shit sex lol..

Feel free to use the quote its all love baby baby

over a year ago

V here. Well yes I did .... Fell totally headlong into being crazy about Adam from the minute he knocked on my door. And we are still together. Can't imagine my world without him. So it does happen. This isn't the place to look for true love but if it comes knocking.......

Stay sane, take things for what they are and see where the adventure goes.

X

over a year ago

I've never fallen for anyone since my husband. I could be lucky or unlucky depending on which way you look at it.

over a year ago

"Souls recognise each other by touch, not by sight x"

On this sunny day, I like that.

I would say that I develop friendships and connections, not attachments; simply enjoying every laugh, smile and touch for what they are without dependency or neediness.

over a year ago

The more I experience life I realise time is all but an illusion. Remember the last time you where in a lovers arms feeling their breath, looking how they react to you. How you react to them. The intricacies of your connection, that's being alive. Those are the moments that make time stop. Or unfortunately move forward far too fast haha.. You can't beat that connection.

I always say I'd rather fuck a persons mind than body

over a year ago

I did for a while then took a mutual break from it all and came back a wiser person.....I hope

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no

over a year ago

No one has ever told me anything before or after I've met them to indicate they want anything more than sex or sex and friendship

over a year ago

"No one has ever told me anything before or after I've met them to indicate they want anything more than sex or sex and friendship "

I had a guy suggest him and his daughter move in with me

That soon ended that friendship

over a year ago

This happened to me VERY recently. It wasn't someone I met on here but he knew the whole situation from the beginning. We actually only saw each other three times over 8 months but each time was very intense, there was a huge connection there. I think from the beginning hubby could sense there was something different about how I felt about this guy compared to the rest. He didn't ask me to stop seeing him but did say he hope it fizzled out.

It was a tricky one to talk to my hubby about because it wasn't just a sexual thing but a very intense emotional and intellectual connection which got stronger every time I saw him.

I saw him last weekend and we spent hours talking, kissing and cuddling and it was just brilliant but on the way home I realised I really couldn't let it carry on when I was already feeling so strongly after three meets! Did I want to stop seeing him? No, it's the last thing I wanted BUT our main agreement about entering into this type of lifestyle was that our marriage and family will ALWAYS come first. I pulled over the car at 2am on my way home and rang the guy. He said he understood completely and i'd been honest with him from the start, whilst he was really disappointed he didn't want to be the cause of any trouble (so lovely). So I drove home in tears and spent all of the next day thinking about him, night time spent dreaming about him.

Hubby knows i'm upset and checks in with how i'm doing with it (he's amazing).

I really wanted to find somebody long term as I think the better you know somebody, the better the sex BUT I don't think I can do that without that emotional connection. So many women struggle to find one decent man but I seem to be very lucky. I wouldn't go as far as saying i'm heartbroken but i'm certainly gutted and have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Best cure to get over someone is to get under somebody else though right?!

over a year ago

Friendship and connection yes, inappropriate feelings no.

over a year ago

"Yep, I have strong emotional feelings for my fwb, but he doesn't know "

I told mine. He hasn't run a mile yet.

over a year ago

"

Amazing!

Post new Message to Thread