Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

can anyone help??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can u have a look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Your profile is difficult to read, look at punctuation etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the caps on your profile instantly put me off and the spelling

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

wouldent the lady be sore after 5hs nonstop shagging

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

[Removed by poster at 24/09/10 14:30:41]

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Try breaking it up into separate sections it's a big lump of text and a lot of people wont be arsed to read it. Also use some capitalization where appropriate.

As for the content, you lucky bastard!

over a year ago

It could look a little selfish because your saying your not interested if someone can take hours of fucking. Also if your contacting a couple the male half might find it a little intimidating? Maybe the women can help you more on other bits in it.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

It's hard to read and it's about about YOU!!!

over a year ago

"Try breaking it up into separate sections it's a big lump of text and a lot of people wont be arsed to read it. Also use some capitalization where appropriate.

As for the content, you lucky bastard!"

agree with the aboe and you also might want to break your sessions into kind of "paragraphs". If I were playing that long I would need a break now and then.

By *andoras DreamCouple
over a year ago

Swindon Area

5 hours????? wow, i'm not sure i could go on and on for that long.

you should just say you enjoy sex, can control your orgasms and cum when you want to, you enjoy long sex sessions if the time is right etc?

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Your verification says the picture doesnt do you justice,maybe you could get another shot and improve that way .

Also it comes across as very perfomance orientated and is purely about what you need, rather than what you can offer

just a thought

over a year ago

Didnt you already put up a thread about help with your profile?

As said above you talk about yourself a bit, which is good, but not really enough about what you are after!

Also there may be truth about being a long stayer for hours, but was it really neccesary?

over a year ago

Seen it all before and i would like to read a profile that stand out from the rest . But one thing i really liked your face pic and no cocks. Do like to see cocks but only after i see i like your face xx jo

over a year ago

"It could look a little selfish because your saying your not interested if someone can take hours of fucking. Also if your contacting a couple the male half might find it a little intimidating? Maybe the women can help you more on other bits in it."

we could have put this.. or just that you seem full of yourself. so you can last 5 hours without coming..so what? punctuation would be nice too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive read your profile and the pictures are good but if i met you i would have visions of a big clock on the wall and if i only lasted 4hrs 45 minutes it would mean i hadnt fullfilled you

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Sits back and awaits Fabio's post....

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

This is not intended to be offensive, consider it constructive advice

Your verification states “Intelligent” that's contradictory to your profile, you need both to match.

Amend your profile to read that you are intelligent, you may well find many more members take an interest in you.

Good luck

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"can u have a look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong? "

i would not mention being sicilian

a lot of people associate that with the godfather and the mafia , they might be concerned that if they dont go the full 5 hours they might wake up with a horses head on the pillow next to them

over a year ago

"can u have a look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong?

a lot of people associate that with the godfather and the mafia , they might be concerned that if they dont go the full 5 hours they might wake up with a horses head on the pillow next to them "

funny, I did think that ... not about the horses head ... but u made me giggle

over a year ago

i would like to say thank you to you all for your input.And i will make the changes..its just hard to put into words cus iv never found anyone on here or in life who can last ok im not saying they dont enjoy themselfs and i know my profile is about me but i need to tell them what they will be getting for the night

over a year ago

personally i feel the profile is all about yourself and a lot of blowing your own trumpet.

5 hours of shagging i think would bore any woman as they prefer build up foreplay ..tongue

i always put the woman first and dont want to subject them to 5 hours of hip displacement technique as i realise the lady or my lady has housework to do afterwards ..oh and my tea to cook

By *andoras DreamCouple
over a year ago

Swindon Area

plus your status says that you are only looking for 'hot wives' most hot wives on here play as a couple only with other couples and most are not looking for single men.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"i would like to say thank you to you all for your input.And i will make the changes..its just hard to put into words cus iv never found anyone on here or in life who can last ok im not saying they dont enjoy themselfs and i know my profile is about me but i need to tell them what they will be getting for the night"

I'd try not to put too much fine detail about that - I'd condence it a bit - just state that you last quite some time! This isn't all about your fulfilment - it's got to be mutual - not just about you taking hours to come! Good on you for posting again though as lots of times people aske for advice then either get stroppy or ignore it! Good luck, Z

over a year ago

"can u have a look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong?

a lot of people associate that with the godfather and the mafia , they might be concerned that if they dont go the full 5 hours they might wake up with a horses head on the pillow next to them "

Why oh why do I insist on reading these threads when I'm drinking?!! Cappuccino out my nostrils again!! ROFLMAO!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Assuming that the factual parts are indeed true and the overall composition is an expression of your character/personality etc. why not leave it just as it is? I mean if it really takes you 2 to 5 hours to complete why lie about it? I don’t actually know any fems who would actually be interested in being hammered for 2 to 5 hours and not fall asleep while the lining of her pussy is shredded to bits, dunno, maybe I need to get out more!

The thing is being perfectly honest NOT spiteful, doesn’t matter if you change your profile or not you wouldn’t be any more suitable for us but as it is we know that at the start rather than wasting a weeks worth of PM’s and a social meet to end up at the same result ‘no thanks’.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

"plus your status says that you are only looking for 'hot wives' most hot wives on here play as a couple only with other couples and most are not looking for single men."

The term Hotwife is actually used for a married woman who does play alone with hubby's permission. A step below cuckolding if you like. It's not that known as a phrase in the UK (or doesn't seem to be) but id quite common in the states.

Single men is exactly what most true hotwives would look for (and struggle to find!)

OP, I think you've had a lot of good advice already. Whether you choose to take it or not is up to you. I agree with some of the other women who say 5 hours is just too much. Just because you CAN go for 5 hours, doesn't mean you have to surely? I'm afraid you have to think of the other person in this too and your profile doesn't come across like you do/are.

*Her*

By *andoras DreamCouple
over a year ago

Swindon Area

"plus your status says that you are only looking for 'hot wives' most hot wives on here play as a couple only with other couples and most are not looking for single men.

The term Hotwife is actually used for a married woman who does play alone with hubby's permission. A step below cuckolding if you like. It's not that known as a phrase in the UK (or doesn't seem to be) but id quite common in the states.

Single men is exactly what most true hotwives would look for (and struggle to find!)

OP, I think you've had a lot of good advice already. Whether you choose to take it or not is up to you. I agree with some of the other women who say 5 hours is just too much. Just because you CAN go for 5 hours, doesn't mean you have to surely? I'm afraid you have to think of the other person in this too and your profile doesn't come across like you do/are.

*Her*"

ooh really?? shows how innocent I am!!!! i never knew 'hotwife' meant that!! i better get reading on some more of the terms used in swinging me thinks!!

over a year ago

im very sorry if i have come across as a big head..but really guys im not..iv just came out of a devorce of 10yrs and one of the reasons why this happened is because...as my ex wife put it "your problem in bed"...so thats the only reason why i had to put my profile like that...and also id like to add to that post about not having to last that long..i swear to u now i dont know wot it is the best iv ever done is about 3hrs and that was at a push..and plz dont think im just hammering away for that long..i do do other things too like lots and lots of foreplay licking sucking alsorts

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"im very sorry if i have come across as a big head..but really guys im not..iv just came out of a devorce of 10yrs and one of the reasons why this happened is because...as my ex wife put it "your problem in bed"...so thats the only reason why i had to put my profile like that...and also id like to add to that post about not having to last that long..i swear to u now i dont know wot it is the best iv ever done is about 3hrs and that was at a push..and plz dont think im just hammering away for that long..i do do other things too like lots and lots of foreplay licking sucking alsorts"

Forgive me if I'm prying but does it take you long to rub one out? Or do you have hour long wanks?

over a year ago

I dont think its good to say in a profile you can go for hours having sex as the woman meeting you will think she is in for a night ,,, and you could have a off night and cum easy ,, lol I had this young man told me same thing 5 min was all over ..I was left thinking must be me ,,, month after said could we again ......lol liked me loads just could not cope , lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I dont think its good to say in a profile you can go for hours having sex as the woman meeting you will think she is in for a night ,,, and you could have a off night and cum easy ,, lol I had this young man told me same thing 5 min was all over ..I was left thinking must be me ,,, month after said could we again ......lol liked me loads just could not cope , lol"

I don't blame him after lookin at ya pics lol x

over a year ago

Its just _unky monkey i dont meet lots was so exited about meeting and felt let down after reading in his profile he could go for hours cum and cum again ,, lol i was thinking heven , lol

over a year ago

and it takes me yes about 1hr to to rub one off myself..iv been to see all diff doctors about it but still it takes me that long...i have sex on the brain allday long even when iv had sex i want it again...iv even spoken to my father to see if he has the same problem or it is just me and he is the same

over a year ago

Yes. You live in Nottingham.

over a year ago

"and it takes me yes about 1hr to to rub one off myself..iv been to see all diff doctors about it but still it takes me that long...i have sex on the brain allday long even when iv had sex i want it again...iv even spoken to my father to see if he has the same problem or it is just me and he is the same"

Maybe you need an extra 'somthing' to help you cum.

A friend of mine cannot ejaculate unless his g-spot is rubbed. Just like all woman cum from different stimulation.

Apologies in advance if this seems patronising and you have already tried this sort of thing

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Yes. You live in Nottingham. "

Post new Message to Thread