Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Juicing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being a big fan of the gym and spending a fair amount of time there , I've noticed people are a lot more blasé and open In regards to steroid use , i've seen some undeniably Great physiques,

What's people opinions on the pros and cons in regards to steroid use??and do you think it's worth it bearing in mind the fact they do work really well ?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Steroids.....bigger muscles, smaller cock....it's your choice dude!

over a year ago

I think your physique is looking fab in your pictures, not over done which can intimidate others yet looks incredibly yummy :D your choice though

over a year ago

I've seen the side affects first hand and it's not pretty,... Some have lifelong effects. Bursting out a shirt like the incredible hult to me, looks silly,unatural always best to not "cheat" to look your best. ,,Don't ever fall into the line of users.

over a year ago

Interesting last line "bearing in mind that they do work really well". Which kind of loads your question. Each to their own - if someone can't get what they want with hard work and determination, go for it - but I'm sure there are plenty of guys quite capable of a decent physique without the need.

over a year ago

Wanna list of all the dead big wrestlers that had heart attacks coz steroids nackered them ?

over a year ago

"Interesting last line "bearing in mind that they do work really well". Which kind of loads your question. Each to their own - if someone can't get what they want with hard work and determination, go for it - but I'm sure there are plenty of guys quite capable of a decent physique without the need."

Your absolutely right but a natural guy will never have the physique that a user has it just won't have that edge .

over a year ago

Then there's the roid rage,I had to tell my mate who was juiced he lost his temper over stupid things and it was the steroids and you should of seen his face when he realised

over a year ago

This post was not about me guys.I don't take drugs but have nothing against guys that do use , it's a very powerful compound with many side effects I just wandered what people's opinions where as I've seen a huge increase in users

over a year ago

"Then there's the roid rage,I had to tell my mate who was juiced he lost his temper over stupid things and it was the steroids and you should of seen his face when he realised"

I e seen things like this too , but I can honestly say I know some seriously calm guys that use I don't think the rage is a side effect that everyone has . IMO

over a year ago

"I think your physique is looking fab in your pictures, not over done which can intimidate others yet looks incredibly yummy :D your choice though"

That's real kind of you to say so thanks for the ego boost

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Firstly steveyroids don't affect your dick, that's a myth. If anything it's the opposite they're basically testosterone and where you think your hornyness comes from?

Secondly from a trusted source roids are fine if cycled properly.

The person who gets you them should have information on usage and safety and not be trying for a quick sell, stay clear of anyone like that.

Back to cycling you have a few weeks on, few weeks off. People that inject constantly and straight into the muscles get the horror stories but that's why it's called steroid abuse.

Hope that helps

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Firstly steveyroids don't affect your dick, that's a myth. If anything it's the opposite they're basically testosterone and where you think your hornyness comes from?

The person who gets you them should have information on usage and safety and not be trying for a quick sell, stay clear of anyone like that.

Back to cycling you have a few weeks on, few weeks off. People that inject constantly and straight into the muscles get the horror stories but that's why it's called steroid abuse.

Hope that helps "

Also the road rage can happen but only if you don't control it, you will be more aggressive but keep yourself in check with the knowledge it's the roids and it's manageable.

over a year ago

Juicing....i lost quite a bit weight but put it straight back on when I started eating proper meals....

over a year ago

"Wanna list of all the dead big wrestlers that had heart attacks coz steroids nackered them ?"

This i was going to mention.

over a year ago

Chris Benoit.

That is all.

over a year ago

"Firstly steveyroids don't affect your dick, that's a myth. If anything it's the opposite they're basically testosterone and where you think your hornyness comes from?

Hope that helps "

This is the opinion I'm hearing more frequently , thanks for your reply .

Would you say it is worth the risk ?

If people abuse then it must be fairly addictive .

over a year ago

"Steroids.....bigger muscles, smaller cock....it's your choice dude!"

Thats exactly my thinking. Known this to happen.

Also we go to the body power expo and yhea it looks good to a point but when they get so big they cant reach their arse to wipe. No thanks.

And most of all like any drugs it will have long term affect on your body.

But the choice is yours.

over a year ago

"Wanna list of all the dead big wrestlers that had heart attacks coz steroids nackered them ?

This i was going to mention. "

Many people have had heart attacks at a young age without steroids and many users of past are still alive.

For instance the guy on the Jodie marsh program who's heart exploded in his chest he was on steroids it's true but also he was taking huge amounts of cocaine if you google it the program failed to mention that .

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Isn't it more satisfying knowing you have built your physique from hard work rather than relying on steroids to increase your muscle mass. They might have that edge but also can have side effects from miss use. Aggressive behaviour being one. Not a nice characteristic.

over a year ago

"Steroids.....bigger muscles, smaller cock....it's your choice dude!

Thats exactly my thinking. Known this to happen.

Also we go to the body power expo and yhea it looks good to a point but when they get so big they cant reach their arse to wipe. No thanks.

And most of all like any drugs it will have long term affect on your body.

But the choice is yours."

That's a very fair point but you would be surprised how many of the ripped fitness guys on the front of mens health are also on gear , especially the ones that are lean all year round .

over a year ago

i think if used responsibly they are fine

ive not used them yet but the older you get the less natural test you produce so not saying ill never give them a go. ive done pretty well naturally so far

there are downsides to everything. steroids cause your body to shut down its natural test production so some doughnut that hasnt read up before taking them could cause permanent shutdown of his test production and that will mean impotence and never having kids i think

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

From the NHS website (which also covers cycling, stacking and pyramiding).

"Effects of anabolic steroids in men include:

reduced sperm count

infertility

shrunken testicles

baldness

breast development

increased risk of developing prostate cancer

splayed teeth and overgrowth of the forehead (giving an 'incredible hulk' appearance)

severe acne

In women, anabolic steroids can cause:

facial hair growth and body hair

loss of breasts

swelling of the clitoris

a deepened voice

an increased sex drive

problems with periods

hair loss

severe acne

In addition, both men and women who take anabolic steroids can develop any of the following medical conditions:

heart attack or stroke

liver or kidney tumours

high blood pressure (hypertension)

blood clots

fluid retention

high cholesterol

Psychological effects

Misusing anabolic steroids can also cause the following psychological or emotional effects:

aggressive behaviour

mood swings

manic behaviour

hallucinations and delusions

Whilst not everyone will get severe side effects is it really worth the potential long term damage to health or the mental problems - just to look bigger than the next person?

A

over a year ago

"Isn't it more satisfying knowing you have built your physique from hard work rather than relying on steroids to increase your muscle mass. They might have that edge but also can have side effects from miss use. Aggressive behaviour being one. Not a nice characteristic. "

Natural and happy

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Hope that helps

If people abuse then it must be fairly addictive . "

If you want some extra size sure it's worth it as long as it's combined with proper excersise but looks like you do that anyway. Steveys stretch the muscles with water, filling them in is up to you.

Yes as with anything it can be addictive, getting that initial size and feeling great and then wanting that feeling again. to be honest it's all about self control ultimately it's up to you, do your homework decide what you actually want to achieve and stick to it.

over a year ago

"Isn't it more satisfying knowing you have built your physique from hard work rather than relying on steroids to increase your muscle mass. They might have that edge but also can have side effects from miss use. Aggressive behaviour being one. Not a nice characteristic. "

This is my take on it , I need to know what my own potential is .

At the same time genetics are a bitch lol

over a year ago

think its ur nuts that can shrink because they shutdown when you start pumping the outside source of testosterone into your bod

not ur cock

over a year ago

I juice up every day,beetroot,carrots,celery,apples,tomatoes,all go in the juicer,yummy,sets me up nice for the day...

over a year ago

you`ll find a long list of potential side effects with every med/drug known to man

usually through the abuse of said med/drug

over a year ago

"i think if used responsibly they are fine

ive not used them yet but the older you get the less natural test you produce so not saying ill never give them a go. ive done pretty well naturally so far

there are downsides to everything. steroids cause your body to shut down its natural test production so some doughnut that hasnt read up before taking them could cause permanent shutdown of his test production and that will mean impotence and never having kids i think"

I think that's why a post therapy cycle is important but you would be surprised how many users don't actually know what that is .

over a year ago

Obi has basically nailed it above.

Mood swings

Irrationality

Baldness

Are the main ones.

2 of my mates are on them.

They're fucked. They'll never get off them.

The second they stop they'll turn to fat.

over a year ago

i dont know if people realize that there are pharmaceutical made steroids. its not all underground

they are used with patients that have muscle wasting diseases like AIDS

over a year ago

"From the NHS website (which also covers cycling, stacking and pyramiding).

"Effects of anabolic steroids in men include:

reduced sperm count

infertility

shrunken testicles

baldness

breast development

increased risk of developing prostate cancer

splayed teeth and overgrowth of the forehead (giving an 'incredible hulk' appearance)

severe acne

In women, anabolic steroids can cause:

facial hair growth and body hair

loss of breasts

swelling of the clitoris

a deepened voice

an increased sex drive

problems with periods

hair loss

severe acne

In addition, both men and women who take anabolic steroids can develop any of the following medical conditions:

heart attack or stroke

liver or kidney tumours

high blood pressure (hypertension)

blood clots

fluid retention

high cholesterol

Psychological effects

Misusing anabolic steroids can also cause the following psychological or emotional effects:

aggressive behaviour

mood swings

manic behaviour

hallucinations and delusions

Whilst not everyone will get severe side effects is it really worth the potential long term damage to health or the mental problems - just to look bigger than the next person?

A"

And diabetes

over a year ago

Hope that helps

If people abuse then it must be fairly addictive . "

Ino a lad who Iv grown up with, was doing well at the gym, looked great, but wanted more bulk, so found a 'decent' source, did lots of research, stuck to the cycling plan, ok for a short while, then broke out in horrendous spots, face back chest, roid rage was awful, we fell out for a while, as he smacked me when I tried to stop him pummeling someone, friends again now hes stopped and calmed down, but he did have erection problems, and then had a series of TIA's(mini strokes)

Im my opinion they are dangerous and not worth it.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"you`ll find a long list of potential side effects with every med/drug known to man

usually through the abuse of said med/drug"

This, yes, abuse aspirin and you're gonna have a bad day. Like I said it's all about mental constitution and self control

over a year ago

"i think if used responsibly they are fine

there are downsides to everything. steroids cause your body to shut down its natural test production so some doughnut that hasnt read up before taking them could cause permanent shutdown of his test production and that will mean impotence and never having kids i think

I think that's why a post therapy cycle is important but you would be surprised how many users don't actually know what that is . "

yeh PCT is what kicks ur natural production/nuts back into production. ive read up on it incase i ever go down that road

over a year ago

"you`ll find a long list of potential side effects with every med/drug known to man

This, yes, abuse aspirin and you're gonna have a bad day. Like I said it's all about mental constitution and self control "

yeh defo mate. i dont blame roids its down to the people that use or abuse them

over a year ago

Long term usage of steroid side effects

High blood pressure and cholesterol

Liver and Kidney tumours

Prostrate Cancer

Increased heart attack and stroke risk

Infertility

Blood clots

Professional athletes using steroids tend to use under guidance of medical professionals so their dosages are controlled to reduce the risk of long term side effects. Then we come to the steroids themselves; 99.99% steroids in use in gyms are produced either in unregulated labs or are intended to veterinary use

I can go on: remember I'm a doctor

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Massively on the increase. I work in substance misuse and meet more and more steroid users wanting needles. I hear alot about trainers actually suggesting people use them. I've seen many young women coming in lately for needles as their trainers are supplying and actually administrating them. I wonder if they tell them the pro's and cons when they're trying to get them into it????

over a year ago

"Being a big fan of the gym and spending a fair amount of time there , I've noticed people are a lot more blasé and open In regards to steroid use , i've seen some undeniably Great physiques,

What's people opinions on the pros and cons in regards to steroid use??and do you think it's worth it bearing in mind the fact they do work really well ?. "

My view is that whilst you can gain bigger and more rapid muscle growth, the risks and downsides just don't justify it.

* Heart strain

* impotency

* emotional issues like depression

* elevated anger levels

And the list goes on.

Ex Friend of ours uses. Lost his wife, family, kids and most of his friends because of the impacts of steroids.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

This, yes, abuse aspirin and you're gonna have a bad day. Like I said it's all about mental constitution and self control

yeh defo mate. i dont blame roids its down to the people that use or abuse them"

Because control and drug use/abuse go hand in hand?

A

over a year ago

"Massively on the increase. I work in substance misuse and meet more and more steroid users wanting needles. I hear alot about trainers actually suggesting people use them. I've seen many young women coming in lately for needles as their trainers are supplying and actually administrating them. I wonder if they tell them the pro's and cons when they're trying to get them into it???? "

over a year ago

Isn't steroid abuse a bit like FAB, there are clearly people here that really shouldn't be doing it, but will do it anyway.

over a year ago

I was a weights instructor and gave up as most want quick fix and use steroids. I refuse to train anyone on roids a Big NO from me its false it can cause unlimited damage. You dont really know what your taking and if you want a long life of quality you best not take em there a very serious drug. Say NO!

over a year ago

"I was a weights instructor and gave up as most want quick fix and use steroids. I refuse to train anyone on roids a Big NO from me its false it can cause unlimited damage. You dont really know what your taking and if you want a long life of quality you best not take em there a very serious drug. Say NO!"

Do you think the fitness industry is glorifying the use to a degree and giving people unattainable expectations with there adverts with huge guys .

It is disheartening I work my arse off in the gym and really starting To lock in on my diet , for most days my macros are on point , then you see guys within two months they look great and they haven't even started a cut yet lol

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

A lad in my gym uses. I know he uses because he comes to my volunteer role for needle exchange.

Ripped to fuck, lovely body. Horrid spotty face and bad temper. Still can't pull in a nightclub.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

"Wanna list of all the dead big wrestlers that had heart attacks coz steroids nackered them ?"

This

over a year ago

bradford

"A lad in my gym uses. I know he uses because he comes to my volunteer role for needle exchange.

Ripped to fuck, lovely body. Horrid spotty face and bad temper. Still can't pull in a nightclub. "

over a year ago

"Long term usage of steroid side effects

High blood pressure and cholesterol

Liver and Kidney tumours

Prostrate Cancer

Increased heart attack and stroke risk

Infertility

Blood clots

Professional athletes using steroids tend to use under guidance of medical professionals so their dosages are controlled to reduce the risk of long term side effects. Then we come to the steroids themselves; 99.99% steroids in use in gyms are produced either in unregulated labs or are intended to veterinary use

I can go on: remember I'm a doctor"

My mate from the Port Doc had a clutcher and is now nackered,they reckon its from the horse steroids he used to take to look big...you can tell as it just looks fake so why bother as to get massive you will fuck ya heart up

over a year ago

The idea of having 'the edge' seems a little OTT unless the person is actually planning on competing or modelling.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

My first thought. I was offered them constantly back in the day. But they only work well if you use them right. Diet wrong? You'll lose the gains within weeks. Not working hard enough? Minimal gains.

Nail a natural plan and stick with it. Profit.

B

over a year ago

bradford

I was on steroids for a week due to a bad case of sciatica, sorted my back out wonderful....

On the other hand I thought I might commit a murder, actually not joking.... I was so angry

Hubby even said I had roid rage!!!

In my opinion i prefer men who do it the natural way, most men I've met on steroids were as described above

Angry

spotty

shouty

Little men

I can't be arsed with em, men who spend that much time on themselves annoy me!!!

don't even get me started on the flashy car drivers.....

(Penis extension)

over a year ago

And if you need proof look up kid dynamite,him and his cousin were the British Bulldogs,Davy's dead and Kids fucked...

Was it worth it ?

over a year ago

"I was on steroids for a week due to a bad case of sciatica, sorted my back out wonderful....

On the other hand I thought I might commit a murder, actually not joking.... I was so angry

Hubby even said I had roid rage!!!

In my opinion i prefer men who do it the natural way, most men I've met on steroids were as described above

Angry

spotty

shouty

Little men

I can't be arsed with em, men who spend that much time on themselves annoy me!!!

don't even get me started on the flashy car drivers.....

(Penis extension)"

My son was on steroids for a few months not anabolic , they where for his ulcerative colitis , he got so chubby bless him and deffo messed with his temperament he would be so angry and then just cry and get so depressed so glad he is off them now he's only 7

over a year ago

My mate would lose his temper and look like he was gonna go bezerk,all coz his ma couldn't find something or his bird was late,he would then go back to being dead calm..i had to have a chat with him and let him know it was scary and what that shit does.

They don't care though as on a night out they want the big guns out showing off

over a year ago

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

If you feel the need to use supplements, juice or whatever to enhance your physique then you are only cheating yourself.

I don't understand why people feel the need to use these things. I could of course be naive.

Obviously I don't work out, but I challenge myself in so many different ways, academically, running, archery and so on.

Although I did read once that education was important, but big guns are importanter.

Research the risks and be safe!

over a year ago

Given that anabolic steroids should only be supplied via a valid prescription, I think that says it all...

over a year ago

shrinks your dick? no. dick actually gets bigger, balls get smaller, but all that can be prevented with proper HCG use

health risk? of course, like all things, dont abuse them and the risk can be minimized. all the wrestlers who died from that are often abusing them and on a cocktail of other drugs, both recreational, and prescribed pain killers for the work they do

roid rage? no. if you are a dickhead steroids give you a reason to act on that, but no one goes from being a kind hearted soul to some raging lunatic.

Do what you want, just do it safe

over a year ago

to increase muscle mass you need a progressive training programme and a very strict diet. roids increase the size of muscle but you still need to train correctly and diet correctly. failure to do either will make you want more and more "juice" leading to more severe side effects. yes you can look huge in a short space of time but pick up a injury and you'll see your progress diminish daily. Training correctly is the only real way you can sustain a built physique with minimal effort using roids only makes you want to train harder sometimes through injury!

After reading a medical report of a guy who threw his 6mth old against a wall killing him on impact, because the baby wouldnt stop crying, was enough to deter me for life! There a serious threat to your health and should never be used for purely self centred reasons.

over a year ago

"shrinks your dick? no. dick actually gets bigger, balls get smaller, but all that can be prevented with proper HCG use

health risk? of course, like all things, dont abuse them and the risk can be minimized. all the wrestlers who died from that are often abusing them and on a cocktail of other drugs, both recreational, and prescribed pain killers for the work they do

roid rage? no. if you are a dickhead steroids give you a reason to act on that, but no one goes from being a kind hearted soul to some raging lunatic. your wrong! roids do cause an imbalance in the brain that can lead to violent outbursts for no obviuos reason!

Do what you want, just do it safe"

over a year ago

They really dont. Theres certain compounds out there that have a tendency to make some people rage, and even then its a very low number.

Lighter, more researched chems like test wont turn anyone into a dickhead. It just gives people a reason to act like that.

The problem is for every roidrage stroy you hear, theres 20,000 stories of some guy using them no problem that no one hears about

over a year ago

It's very expensive that seems to be a huge negative too how long is a body attainable for? What happens when you stop ?

over a year ago

"Being a big fan of the gym and spending a fair amount of time there , I've noticed people are a lot more blasé and open In regards to steroid use , i've seen some undeniably Great physiques,

What's people opinions on the pros and cons in regards to steroid use??and do you think it's worth it bearing in mind the fact they do work really well ?. "

My Dad was a body building champion southern England twice. Never touched steroids and never would. Just worked hard, trained and ate right. People who used steroids were not welcome at his gym.

over a year ago

I've taken steroids in the past, didn't inject just done a course of DNP a couple of winters ago, actually thinking of doing another one again before the weather gets _oo hot for it!

over a year ago

Firstly its not expensive. Truth me told its really fucking cheap compared to the legal supplement people at the gym throw money at.

What happens when you come off depends how much effort you put in to it. If you use HCG all cycle, come off with a proper planned PCT and eat correctly you'll retain a lot of your size, but naturally some will go away.

The idea that people have where you shrink right down the moment you hop off cycle just isn't true if you are a smart user

over a year ago

"It's very expensive that seems to be a huge negative too how long is a body attainable for? What happens when you stop ? "
cazzah we will have to agree to disagree mate A good body can be kept for months if not years as long as you do train and

as for what happens when you stop; well if you look at a balloon thats half deflated thats what you'll look like and feel like stretch marks to boot!

over a year ago

What's people opinions on the pros and cons in regards to steroid use??and do you think it's worth it bearing in mind the fact they do work really well ?.

My Dad was a body building champion southern England twice. Never touched steroids and never would. Just worked hard, trained and ate right. People who used steroids were not welcome at his gym."

over a year ago

comments like these are all from people that dont train and dont have any interest in it.

used to be a fitness instructor, very involved in the fitness world, fairly clued up about light steroid use and go to the gym with a whole gang of heavy users

most of the stuff you hear just isn't true. you wont deflate like a balloon if your smart about it. you wont get roid rage. your dick wont shrink.

Overall with smart use the positive effects massively outweight the negatives

over a year ago

it doesn't shrink your cock it shrinks your balls

over a year ago

"I've taken steroids in the past, didn't inject just done a course of DNP a couple of winters ago, actually thinking of doing another one again before the weather gets _oo hot for it!

"

what a fine specimen you are why use steroid?

over a year ago

I broke my leg a few years back, whilst having the pot changed i could of cried when i saw how the muscle in my leg had shrunk/deteriorated. The woman changing the pot tried cheering me up telling me the worst she'd ever seen was a bodybuilders leg she was having to change his pot on less than a weekly basis due to shrinkage. She was convinced this was due to steroids

over a year ago

I watched a programme on TV and they said that vitamin c was higher on the danger list than steroids and obviously vit c will be very low on the list

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"And if you need proof look up kid dynamite,him and his cousin were the British Bulldogs,Davy's dead and Kids fucked...

Was it worth it ?"

Guerrero, Mr Perfect, Rick Rude, the list goes on. The biggest example for Me, though not directly attributable to steroids, Chris Benoit. Look him up :/

B

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"comments like these are all from people that dont train and dont have any interest in it.

used to be a fitness instructor, very involved in the fitness world, fairly clued up about light steroid use and go to the gym with a whole gang of heavy users

most of the stuff you hear just isn't true. you wont deflate like a balloon if your smart about it. you wont get roid rage. your dick wont shrink.

Overall with smart use the positive effects massively outweight the negatives"

Maybe some that post opinions have a little knowledge - like a degree in Sports Science, medical training, pharmaceutical knowledge or qualifications in psychology.

There is nothing 'smart' about steroid use.

But hey - those gym freaks obsessed with bulk, definition and vanity will always know best eh!

A

over a year ago

"I've taken steroids in the past, didn't inject just done a course of DNP a couple of winters ago, actually thinking of doing another one again before the weather gets _oo hot for it!

"

Why did you take it and why would you again ??

over a year ago

"I watched a programme on TV and they said that vitamin c was higher on the danger list than steroids and obviously vit c will be very low on the list "

What program was that ??

over a year ago

If you want to look bigger just wear another jumper, should fill you out a bit

over a year ago

"comments like these are all from people that dont train and dont have any interest in it.

Overall with smart use the positive effects massively outweight the negatives

Maybe some that post opinions have a little knowledge - like a degree in Sports Science, medical training, pharmaceutical knowledge or qualifications in psychology.

There is nothing 'smart' about steroid use.

But hey - those gym freaks obsessed with bulk, definition and vanity will always know best eh!

A"

over a year ago

I don't think it is worth it to be honest... Especially with the "roid rage". I've known people to be so nasty while on them and they don't even realise. You can tell when people use them and when they stop because of their mood. Just do it the natural way plus you will feel more accomplished. It seems as though you're doing a good job already.

over a year ago

"It's very expensive that seems to be a huge negative too how long is a body attainable for? What happens when you stop ? "

You're talking about £400 quid at least for an average cycle, you need to make sure you have a decent source. It can make you extremely horny but can affect your willy, would be worth buying some cialis if you want to keep shagging! Find out where your local needle exchange is they'll give you a sharps box and will safely dispose of your used needles. Before you even think about doing gear you should be over 21 and done all the natural growing you can, for a guy you should be around 15% bf before doing a cycle, it's not a magic potion for overweight people to suddenly get in shape and you should also have been using the gym for 2 years at least before you do it. Get a checkup from your gp, just ask if they can spot any reasons why you shouldn't be lifting heavy or doing high intensity cardio. When you finish your cycle you need to find out where you can go for a post cycle blood test and also need to research not just your AAS cycle but your post cycle care, clomid, aromason etc. It's actually complicated as fuck and you really need to research research and research some more before jabbing yourself willy nilly.

How long you stay on cycle for depends what you want to achieve but I would definitely advise not to drink any alcohol at all especially if you use oral steroids like d bol or anything like that, it's stress on your liver so you don't want to add alcohol to the mix. The first 6-8 weeks of your cycle you'll see the changes you might notice your nipples getting all fucked up and sensitive as well so you'll have to take half a tab of aramidex to sort that out. You need all your serm and pct materials before you start your cycle. Sounds complicated doesn't it? That's why it is majorly important that you research the fuck out of everything before you inject poison into your body. Something like infinity TMT 500, 300mg test E, 100mg mast E 100mg tren E for 12 weeks, 2ml that's a nice oil. Is decent stuff but it's complicated I can't stress it enough, can't just mess about with it because it is essentially a poison that you're injecting.

I was going out with a guy for just over a year that was on gear, even used to inject him. But all the preparation and the stuff to go with it made me change my opinion of steroid users.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

That's a really informed post! Top marks. This is what put me off, though I was only entertaining dbol. My diet wasn't good, I wasn't gaining naturally so it was money down the drain if I did.

The documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" opened my eyes to it.

over a year ago

Why did you take it and why would you again ?? "

I took DNP cos it's an oral, you don't inject it, it strips fat, fast! I've put on a lot of weight since I've been on the depo prevera contraceptive injection, which is pure progrestesterone by the way, guys should really ask for the pill injection rather than take gear! The injection makes me eat constantly and never feel full and as I haven't been training as much and the food I'm eating is shit the weight gain is fat. A short course of DNP and now I've started training hard again it will sort me out within 10 weeks.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Male half here....

I do wonder what is going on in the mind of a guy whose mission is to bulk up in that way for what can only possibly be a short term (and perceived) enhancement of some part of their lives.

My next door neighbour but one was a body builder in his 20's and he was totally convinced that his alpha male body would make him a hit with the girls. After ten years of body building for effect he realised that successes in life was more his personality and he stopped the drugs and the body building. His body has never recovered and although now only his forties he has skin flaps and sagginess that make him look 10-15 years older than he really is.

over a year ago

as with most things

do your research and then make an educated decision

if you think steroids are a magic pill to a ripped bod you know F all lol

serious hardwork has to go into getting the look regardless if ur on roids or not

over a year ago

"

serious hardwork has to go into getting the look regardless if ur on roids or not"

I don't use steroids at all.

But I know this to be true.

over a year ago

"as with most things

serious hardwork has to go into getting the look regardless if ur on roids or not"

Is there a reason why they are banned from body building competitions then?

over a year ago

I took DNP cos it's an oral, you don't inject it, it strips fat, fast! I've put on a lot of weight since I've been on the depo prevera contraceptive injection, which is pure progrestesterone by the way, guys should really ask for the pill injection rather than take gear! The injection makes me eat constantly and never feel full and as I haven't been training as much and the food I'm eating is shit the weight gain is fat. A short course of DNP and now I've started training hard again it will sort me out within 10 weeks. "

Would a 10 week caloric deficit of 250-300 calories per day supplemented with some cardio not do the trick ?

Thanks for sharing your story with is it's great to here a woman's point of view who has dabbled with substances .

over a year ago

"as with most things

serious hardwork has to go into getting the look regardless if ur on roids or not

Is there a reason why they are banned from body building competitions then?"

I think banned in competition term is very lose and very subjective , unfortunately .

over a year ago

"as with most things

I think banned in competition term is very lose and very subjective , unfortunately . "

Well I'm not an expert and perhaps my Dad and his friends were old school but steroids were never anything serious sportsmen considered.

over a year ago

From a drugs website:-

These are the irreversible steroids side effects for men include:

* Breast enlargement in men

* Atrophy of the testicles

Steroids side effects for men that may be reversible are known to be:

* Decreased sperm production

* Accelerated baldness

* Decreased testosterone levels

* Elevation of cholesterol

* Liver tumors

* High blood pressure

* Acne

* Liver dysfunction

Psychological Steroids Side Effects For Men:

* Irritability

* Depression

* Mood swings

* Addiction

* Mania

* Psychosis

* Excessive aggressiveness

So a small willy is going to be the least of your problems.

over a year ago

"as with most things

I think banned in competition term is very lose and very subjective , unfortunately .

Well I'm not an expert and perhaps my Dad and his friends were old school but steroids were never anything serious sportsmen considered. "

It's moved on a lot Hun it's huge in UFC boxing and bb comps

over a year ago

I wander if anyone knows of any Hollywood actors/ heroes who are natural and have a great body ??

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"From a drugs website:-

These are the irreversible steroids side effects for men include:

* Breast enlargement in men

* Atrophy of the testicles

Steroids side effects for men that may be reversible are known to be:

* Decreased sperm production

* Accelerated baldness

* Decreased testosterone levels

* Elevation of cholesterol

* Liver tumors

* High blood pressure

* Acne

* Liver dysfunction

Psychological Steroids Side Effects For Men:

* Irritability

* Depression

* Mood swings

* Addiction

* Mania

* Psychosis

* Excessive aggressiveness

So a small willy is going to be the least of your problems.

"

But to be fair, you never see a drug website that promotes the advantages to taking drugs.

over a year ago

"as with most things

Well I'm not an expert and perhaps my Dad and his friends were old school but steroids were never anything serious sportsmen considered.

It's moved on a lot Hun it's huge in UFC boxing and bb comps "

As I said I'm not an expert I just reserve my admiration for people who work hard to achieve things without resorting to drugs.

over a year ago

"It's very expensive that seems to be a huge negative too how long is a body attainable for? What happens when you stop ?

You're talking about £400 quid at least for an average cycle, you need to make sure you have a decent source. It can make you extremely horny but can affect your willy, would be worth buying some cialis if you want to keep shagging! Find out where your local needle exchange is they'll give you a sharps box and will safely dispose of your used needles. Before you even think about doing gear you should be over 21 and done all the natural growing you can, for a guy you should be around 15% bf before doing a cycle, it's not a magic potion for overweight people to suddenly get in shape and you should also have been using the gym for 2 years at least before you do it. Get a checkup from your gp, just ask if they can spot any reasons why you shouldn't be lifting heavy or doing high intensity cardio. When you finish your cycle you need to find out where you can go for a post cycle blood test and also need to research not just your AAS cycle but your post cycle care, clomid, aromason etc. It's actually complicated as fuck and you really need to research research and research some more before jabbing yourself willy nilly.

How long you stay on cycle for depends what you want to achieve but I would definitely advise not to drink any alcohol at all especially if you use oral steroids like d bol or anything like that, it's stress on your liver so you don't want to add alcohol to the mix. The first 6-8 weeks of your cycle you'll see the changes you might notice your nipples getting all fucked up and sensitive as well so you'll have to take half a tab of aramidex to sort that out. You need all your serm and pct materials before you start your cycle. Sounds complicated doesn't it? That's why it is majorly important that you research the fuck out of everything before you inject poison into your body. Something like infinity TMT 500, 300mg test E, 100mg mast E 100mg tren E for 12 weeks, 2ml that's a nice oil. Is decent stuff but it's complicated I can't stress it enough, can't just mess about with it because it is essentially a poison that you're injecting.

I was going out with a guy for just over a year that was on gear, even used to inject him. But all the preparation and the stuff to go with it made me change my opinion of steroid users. "

over a year ago

A beauty and a beast

over a year ago

Not true. Mate of mine huge body,lovely big cock

over a year ago

"as with most things

Is there a reason why they are banned from body building competitions then?"

im guessing because they are actually a med that you need a prescription for lol

doubt your doc will write you out a prescription for some pharma grade testosterone because you wanna win a BB comp

over a year ago

im only talking bodybuilding here

in sporting events that pit athletes against eachother i`d rather they were all using or all natural so you level out the playing field

the best athletes would still rise above

over a year ago

There widespread usage of steroid is a ticking time bomb. It's a medical fact that long term steroid use has detrimental effects on health. So at some point (15-20 years is an estimate I have heard) there will be a an upsurge in the amount of illnesses related to steroid usage. Once again the NHS will have to take the strain.

Although I'm of the opinion that if you abuse illegal drugs then health issues relating to such usage will not be treated

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"There widespread usage of steroid is a ticking time bomb. It's a medical fact that long term steroid use has detrimental effects on health. So at some point (15-20 years is an estimate I have heard) there will be a an upsurge in the amount of illnesses related to steroid usage. Once again the NHS will have to take the strain.

Although I'm of the opinion that if you abuse illegal drugs then health issues relating to such usage will not be treated"

Just illegal drugs? Alcohol and smoking costs the NHS more than illegal drug abuse.

over a year ago

"I watched a programme on TV and they said that vitamin c was higher on the danger list than steroids and obviously vit c will be very low on the list

What program was that ?? "

can't remember what it was called .was about brothers in the states his brothers take it and he doesnt

over a year ago

"I watched a programme on TV and they said that vitamin c was higher on the danger list than steroids and obviously vit c will be very low on the list

What program was that ?? can't remember what it was called .was about brothers in the states his brothers take it and he doesnt"

by the way I'm not saying anyone should take them or try them in any way just repeating what I see on TV

over a year ago

"There widespread usage of steroid is a ticking time bomb. It's a medical fact that long term steroid use has detrimental effects on health. So at some point (15-20 years is an estimate I have heard) there will be a an upsurge in the amount of illnesses related to steroid usage. Once again the NHS will have to take the strain.

Although I'm of the opinion that if you abuse illegal drugs then health issues relating to such usage will not be treated

Just illegal drugs? Alcohol and smoking costs the NHS more than illegal drug abuse. "

Alcohol and tobacco are big issues however they are legal and access isn't restricted (sadly) so refusal to treat ailments caused by taxed items is a moral minefield.

over a year ago

I took DNP cos it's an oral, you don't inject it, it strips fat, fast! I've put on a lot of weight since I've been on the depo prevera contraceptive injection, which is pure progrestesterone by the way, guys should really ask for the pill injection rather than take gear! The injection makes me eat constantly and never feel full and as I haven't been training as much and the food I'm eating is shit the weight gain is fat. A short course of DNP and now I've started training hard again it will sort me out within 10 weeks.

Would a 10 week caloric deficit of 250-300 calories per day supplemented with some cardio not do the trick ?

Thanks for sharing your story with is it's great to here a woman's point of view who has dabbled with substances . "

I'm currently on 1,400 calories a day but as the weather gets warmer I want to strip this layer of fat or layers I should say! Can't wait for this injection pill to wear off in April that will make a difference, I'm taking clen at the moment and was thinking of doing my own version of the slimfast plan but without using slimfast cos it's full of sugar! Gonna switch from using whey isolate 90 to using casein whey cos it swells in your stomach, it's suppose to be used before bed to keep your body ticking over whilst you sleep but as soon as it arrives I'm gonna have one for breakfast, one for lunch and have a healthy dinner. I hate cardio it's so boring! Skipping and tabata is all I do cardio wise in my own time. In work we have random fitness tests and have to be able to run and sprint for various amounts of time on the treadmill so I leave all that caper for there! Plus in my Krav classes we do circuits to warm up and kickboxing is a shit load of pad and bag work and I'm doing yoga. I've got a hen holiday in July and me and my friend are the only mothers going and there's a couple of dolly birds in their early twenties going so I ain't feeling shit next to them in Marbella when it's cost me a lot of money and I don't want to go in the first place! I've got 4 months to get back to what I was last summer.

over a year ago

Steroids unless you want grotesquely misshapen features are a waste of time.

Size without muscle is the reality.

over a year ago

this is just a joke, well half joke right.

but as the steroid thing is mainly for guys to pump up quicker...

then they can admire their physique in a mirror...

are they subconsciously gay? ooh i look so good...

over a year ago

Those two comments above are a good example of voicing an opinion without having a single clue what they're on about.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

go 4 a slow masticating one

over a year ago

"Those two comments above are a good example of voicing an opinion without having a single clue what they're on about.

"

my word i wish id met a woman like you 10yrs ago! Even as just a training partner best of luck with your training

over a year ago

"And if you need proof look up kid dynamite,him and his cousin were the British Bulldogs,Davy's dead and Kids fucked...

Was it worth it ?

Guerrero, Mr Perfect, Rick Rude, the list goes on. The biggest example for Me, though not directly attributable to steroids, Chris Benoit. Look him up :/

B"

Know all about Benoit,I even knew his partner dean malenko.

I could go on and on about guys who made normel men look inferior then had a clutched coz the heart packed in...

over a year ago

Look for a documentary on you tube called "bigger faster stronger" then make your own decision pal, it's a personal choice that only you can make, advice is all good and well but factual information is the way forward

over a year ago

What program was that ?? can't remember what it was called .was about brothers in the states his brothers take it and he doesntby the way I'm not saying anyone should take them or try them in

any way just repeating what I see on TV "

Bigger faster stronger, it's on you tube and very informative, this thread has turned out better than most roid forums lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not read the long thread but I am against steroids use for bodybuilding, on medical grounds. People should be free to choose how they live their lives m, including what they ingest. I've known a young guy who uses stuff and looks incredible from the outside. But if I made a medical evaluation of him, it would be likely very different.

I fear young guys who are ignorant of the data and risks getting caught up and potentially shortening their lives.

I do love big muscle guys but would prefer tiny if it helped save major health issues.

over a year ago

"Not read the long thread but I am against steroids use for bodybuilding, on medical grounds. People should be free to choose how they live their lives m, including what they ingest. I've known a young guy who uses stuff and looks incredible from the outside. But if I made a medical evaluation of him, it would be likely very different.

I fear young guys who are ignorant of the data and risks getting caught up and potentially shortening their lives.

I do love big muscle guys but would prefer tiny if it helped save major health issues."

over a year ago

i not keen on the over muscly look - my girl has to take steroids for health reasons and happy that they say no more than two runs at it per yr - we put off using them for almost 9 yrs - if you want that look just work harder at it

over a year ago

"Those two comments above are a good example of voicing an opinion without having a single clue what they're on about.

my word i wish id met a woman like you 10yrs ago! Even as just a training partner best of luck with your training "

over a year ago

This has been a great debate with comments by genuine gym lovers. I think most of us who have trained hard have had had that kit off moment when your body has been admired by a member of the opposite sex (or same sex for the gay contributors). Those admiring comments or looks can be priceless.

I just wonder if the aim of using steroids and having the ultra ripped massive guns look of the top 1% is better than having a body of the top 10% of the population. The danger is the small world view, the guys in the gym are a world but they are not the world. There is nothing wrong with a person trying to achieve whichever potential a person wants. The question l would ask is whether the right comparison is being made for the right reasons. To mess up a saying is it a question of being a huge fish in a small pool or a big fish in a bigger pool.

over a year ago

Thanks for sharing your story with is it's great to here a woman's point of view who has dabbled with substances .

I'm currently on 1,400 calories a day but as the weather gets warmer I want to strip this layer of fat or layers I should say! Can't wait for this injection pill to wear off in April that will make a difference, I'm taking clen at the moment and was thinking of doing my own version of the slimfast plan but without using slimfast cos it's full of sugar! Gonna switch from using whey isolate 90 to using casein whey cos it swells in your stomach, it's suppose to be used before bed to keep your body ticking over whilst you sleep but as soon as it arrives I'm gonna have one for breakfast, one for lunch and have a healthy dinner. I hate cardio it's so boring! Skipping and tabata is all I do cardio wise in my own time. In work we have random fitness tests and have to be able to run and sprint for various amounts of time on the treadmill so I leave all that caper for there! Plus in my Krav classes we do circuits to warm up and kickboxing is a shit load of pad and bag work and I'm doing yoga. I've got a hen holiday in July and me and my friend are the only mothers going and there's a couple of dolly birds in their early twenties going so I ain't feeling shit next to them in Marbella when it's cost me a lot of money and I don't want to go in the first place! I've got 4 months to get back to what I was last summer. "

I'm sure you will hold your own next to them Hun .

over a year ago

"This has been a great debate with comments by genuine gym lovers. I think most of us who have trained hard have had had that kit off moment when your body has been admired by a member of the opposite sex (or same sex for the gay contributors). Those admiring comments or looks can be priceless.

I just wonder if the aim of using steroids and having the ultra ripped massive guns look of the top 1% is better than having a body of the top 10% of the population. The danger is the small world view, the guys in the gym are a world but they are not the world. There is nothing wrong with a person trying to achieve whichever potential a person wants. The question l would ask is whether the right comparison is being made for the right reasons. To mess up a saying is it a question of being a huge fish in a small pool or a big fish in a bigger pool."

This is on point thanks bro

Post new Message to Thread