Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I finally did get

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I met my first Ragdoll cat when I was 15 and decided instantly that I wanted two.

I had to wait 18 years but I did eventually get my Raggies and they're both amazing. They were totally worth the wait.

What did you want for ages and finally get? Was it worth the wait?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To take my kids on holiday. Done it twice now and it well surpassed my expectations, also i was highly proud of myself for organising it and paying for it myself.

Waited (well i say waited but i never actually expected to ever be able to afford it) 16 years for the chance, and yes i am gonna try and go again this year.

over a year ago

Detention in regards my post in the "Not got thread" about maths

Him

over a year ago

a rabbit - the furry kind - all the time as a child i wanted a bunny - looked after a neighbours down the road when they were away- when i was with the ex and we werent ready for children yet - well he wasnt - so i got the bunny - think that was the best pressie he ever got me tbh

over a year ago

"a rabbit - the furry kind - all the time as a child i wanted a bunny - looked after a neighbours down the road when they were away- when i was with the ex and we werent ready for children yet - well he wasnt - so i got the bunny - think that was the best pressie he ever got me tbh "

For the love of god please remember the furry variety DON'T take batteries lol

Him

over a year ago

A puppy/dog instead of 1 I got 2..

Post new Message to Thread