Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

STRESSED

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been feeling a little stressed the past few days. To the point where I stopped eating for about 3 days. Luckily have a Fabs friend who managed to help stop stressing and now Im feeling a little more chilled out.

However does anyone have any stress releaving tips as I still can't properly settle and my mind is constantly in worry mode. And to be honest its driving me a little insane.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A soak in the bath

relaxing soft music

scented candles lite

Lights out

and just wash the stress away

over a year ago

I always find a nice hot bath/shower is nice and as the water surrounds you/drips from you, imagine that all of your worries are slowly being soaked up by it and washed away down the plug

I like to meditate too.

over a year ago

I've been having a it of anxiety since Xmas. I've given up coffee and trying to exercise and do breathing techniques but am failing on the last two.

I hope you feel better soon.

over a year ago

i always go for a walk - just being out and about with other things going on takes the focus off the stressy thing -

over a year ago

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna try them all and see if anything works for me. Though not all in one day hehe.

Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I you were closer I could offer you a massage

over a year ago

Sort out whatever is stressing you out.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

A nice massage helps me to relax and de-stress, failing that, a blast on the XBOX (shooting some stuff and blowing some stuff up also does the trick).

over a year ago

"Sort out whatever is stressing you out."

That's easier said than done. I've sorted one part out. But I have a lot of things going on in my head.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna try them all and see if anything works for me. Though not all in one day hehe.

Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes. "

do you know the cause of your stress?

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna try them all and see if anything works for me. Though not all in one day hehe.

Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes. do you know the cause of your stress?"

A part of it. But I've pretty much dealt with that now so that's okay. The rest I don't know. Just constantly feel anxious and on edge

over a year ago

"Sort out whatever is stressing you out.

That's easier said than done. I've sorted one part out. But I have a lot of things going on in my head. "

Fair enough. Sometimes i just stress about stuff then realise i should be dealing with it instead, wasn't sure if you were the same.

over a year ago

"Sort out whatever is stressing you out.

That's easier said than done. I've sorted one part out. But I have a lot of things going on in my head. "

prioritise x open a room in your mind and put your worries in numbered boxes shelve em and lighten your load yeah?

over a year ago

Sorry to hear you're stressed. I'm stressed too so I know how you feel. Ive a lot going on in my head too. Worries.... The only time I worry less is when Ive had real good satisfying sex......but unfortunately that doesnt happen often enough!!!

over a year ago

double spanking/paddle/cane session?

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I get anxiety stress what help is music ironing as relax you also walk I got too many going on too but best part is having goof friends who listen

over a year ago

when it seems like lots of things are getting me down - i list them - look at some of them and realise on its own that one or two things arent too big a problem - so i stress over those a bit less - do this to the the whole list and it makes the whole picture less daunting - i know i havent worded that very well and maybe someone will be more articulate

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I did stress relaxiation course but their alway something to stress us sometimes I dont have to think and stress attack will start no reason but put like music on shut your eyes for 5 mins work for me not for evrryone

over a year ago

Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes. do you know the cause of your stress?

A part of it. But I've pretty much dealt with that now so that's okay. The rest I don't know. Just constantly feel anxious and on edge "

If you're still feeling this way the underlying cause hasn't been fully dealt with so good luck sorting in out.

as hard as it is because I am the same when stressed you do need to try and eat properly, the edgy feeling is sometimes caused by your body craving food as well.

Early nights, baths, music & a relaxed atmosphere helps too.

over a year ago

I wonder who that 'Fabs friend' could be...

over a year ago

Can you write down what's stressing you, so it's out of your head and on paper? Have you tried listening to a meditating piece like Mindfulness ? They can be really helpful at getting you to be in the present. Exercise as it releases endorphins. Deep breathing too and the main thing is to keep talking to others about what your stresses/anxieties are. I'm sure it will pass, but I know it can be very difficult at the time. Hope you feel better soon. x

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"A nice massage helps me to relax and de-stress, failing that, a blast on the XBOX (shooting some stuff and blowing some stuff up also does the trick). "

Filthy casuals, pc master race for the win

over a year ago

Rescue Remedy all natural liquid drops or spray help support calm behavior in times of stress. From Boots really good.

over a year ago

Yes go on YouTube and listen to

"a river flows in you" by yiruma it's beautiful and makes me reminisce about old happy time , put your head phones in close your eyes and allow the magic to happen it's therapeutic like rain on a window when your wrapped up in bed .

Let me know what you think xx

over a year ago

My favourite stress reliever is lying on the couch. Focus my attention with my eyes closed on the bridge of my nose and breath very deeply....slowly inhaling... then exhaling....noticing how the colour of what I can see in my minds eye changes....and when a thought comes I let it go...and carry on focusing on the bridge of my nose....and breathe deeply...noticing the colours changing.....you get the idea....in 10 minutes I'm deeply relaxed

over a year ago

"I've been feeling a little stressed the past few days. To the point where I stopped eating for about 3 days. Luckily have a Fabs friend who managed to help stop stressing and now Im feeling a little more chilled out.

However does anyone have any stress releaving tips as I still can't properly settle and my mind is constantly in worry mode. And to be honest its driving me a little insane. "

Sorry to read you are so stressed it has caused you to stop eating. Some good ideas already given on here. Walking, cycling, exercise, listening to easy listening music, jazz or classical pieces may help. Just start somewhere and find what works for you. Best of luck.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes. do you know the cause of your stress?

A part of it. But I've pretty much dealt with that now so that's okay. The rest I don't know. Just constantly feel anxious and on edge "

if you know what is stressing you out.... what i did was write down exactly what i needed to so and posted it on my fridge.... so i could almost say to myself "right, I know what i need to do... this is my plan"

also give you a sense being on top of whatever this issue is.....

over a year ago

Is it stress or are you needing to release pent-up anger.? Are you over working.? Are you getting sleep and eating well.?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

List all the to do stuff and things half done. Remove what you should not be bothered about and prioritize. Add other stuff if it crops up. This keeps stuff out of your mind, trying to juggle.

Make frequent breaks to relax. It's a skill, so repetition makes it more automatic, like driving, and you will likely relax more, without thinking.

Take time out in nature too. Walking is good, as is other exercise.

If you can find some yoga classes it will help teach umyou relaxed healthy breathing.

I may not be the best company when stressed but social contact and support is good for your mind.

Add things that will rest you, such as those above, into your schedule, every hour or two.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Try " calms"

over a year ago

Sleep, food, eat, a glass of wine, exercise and fresh air, friends to talk to and laugh with, someone to make your tingly bits tingle and something to keep your mind active.

over a year ago

" i always go for a walk - just being out and about with other things going on takes the focus off the stressy thing - "

works for me too. but take a flask of tea, stop halfway, and have a quiet, personal moment. ear buds and some upbeat tunes help as well.

Post new Message to Thread