Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Movie Cliche Game

Jump to newest

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Set the scene, then the next poster names the cliché that occurs 9/10 times.

2 gangsters meet in a car in a rundown, deserted area to discuss a problem they have. Slow music plays in the background and:

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

While they're meeting a third gangster takes out their buddies back at their respective lairs, meaning they'll have to join forces to get revenge...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Two dogs fighting in the alley makes them think it's a night out in Cannock and not the Bronx

over a year ago

Jean Claude van damme steps into the alley to confront his identical twin (or clone).

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Guy Ritchie buys the screen play and casts Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones to play the lead characters.

The film is financed completely by the sale of pirate DVD's and product placement. Hence Jean Claude Van Damme in socks and sandals and a bottle of Coors!

I have had too much vodka!

over a year ago

"Guy Ritchie buys the screen play and casts Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones to play the lead characters.

The film is financed completely by the sale of pirate DVD's and product placement. Hence Jean Claude Van Damme in socks and sandals and a bottle of Coors!

Jean Claude pulls out a fully loaded Belgium sausage and says......

I have had too much vodka! "

over a year ago

"Guy Ritchie buys the screen play and casts Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones to play the lead characters.

Oh he might be Dutch lol

over a year ago

I have had too much vodka!

Oh he might be Dutch lol "

Nope he's from Belgium, hence 'the muscles from Brussels'

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

camera pans away to show gratuitous shots of London eye tower bridge and the Houses of Parliament with a red London bus just so you know it's set in London

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have had too much vodka! camera pans away to show gratuitous shots of London eye tower bridge and the Houses of Parliament with a red London bus just so you know it's set in London "

Enter Keira Knightly (the love interest) who despite voice coaching from Danny Dyer insists on delivering all three of her lines in a very clipped very 1920's radio broadcaster English accent.

It takes 2 whole days to film her in various poses and with various special effects.

Post new Message to Thread