Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

passed my exam

Jump to newest

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

So relieved I was nervous all day long I thought I would fail. Hot, cold and desert 3 new chiefs will judge had 2 hours to make it, tandoori chicken with rice, orange glazed salad and molten lave cake. Perfect cooked, tasted good and molten lave cake perfect cooked I was worried most cake to over cooked or under cooked now I can finally breathe aaahh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Congratulations! Sounds delicious.

over a year ago

well done you xx

over a year ago

Well done

over a year ago

Well done you . xx Good cooking is a art and getting the timing right lots go into making good food. xx

over a year ago

Whoooop!! So, do i get some cake now?

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

Well done. Yeah I also want cake now lol. K

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Thank you everybody xxxx

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Whoooop!! So, do i get some cake now?

"

yeap x

over a year ago

"So relieved I was nervous all day long I thought I would fail. Hot, cold and desert 3 new chiefs will judge had 2 hours to make it, tandoori chicken with rice, orange glazed salad and molten lave cake. Perfect cooked, tasted good and molten lave cake perfect cooked I was worried most cake to over cooked or under cooked now I can finally breathe aaahh "

I don't know you, but someone who studies hard, works hard and achieves their goal is somebody to be congratulated - so, congratulations

ps what's a "salad"?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Masterchef winner 2016

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Well done you . xx Good cooking is a art and getting the timing right lots go into making good food. xx"

I know one mistake it is done now I have more confident I can do it xx

over a year ago

Congrats

When am I coming round for dinner? Should I bring red or white?

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"So relieved I was nervous all day long I thought I would fail. Hot, cold and desert 3 new chiefs will judge had 2 hours to make it, tandoori chicken with rice, orange glazed salad and molten lave cake. Perfect cooked, tasted good and molten lave cake perfect cooked I was worried most cake to over cooked or under cooked now I can finally breathe aaahh "

Great stuff well done

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Well done. Yeah I also want cake now lol. K "

on the way x

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"So relieved I was nervous all day long I thought I would fail. Hot, cold and desert 3 new chiefs will judge had 2 hours to make it, tandoori chicken with rice, orange glazed salad and molten lave cake. Perfect cooked, tasted good and molten lave cake perfect cooked I was worried most cake to over cooked or under cooked now I can finally breathe aaahh

I don't know you, but someone who studies hard, works hard and achieves their goal is somebody to be congratulated - so, congratulations

ps what's a "salad"? "

thank you xx

Salad is dish of raw leafy green vegetables, often tossed with pieces of other raw or cooked vegetables, fruit, cheese and other

over a year ago

Congratulations

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Congrats

When am I coming round for dinner? Should I bring red or white?"

thank you x

in 2 weeks time, red wine

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"So relieved I was nervous all day long I thought I would fail. Hot, cold and desert 3 new chiefs will judge had 2 hours to make it, tandoori chicken with rice, orange glazed salad and molten lave cake. Perfect cooked, tasted good and molten lave cake perfect cooked I was worried most cake to over cooked or under cooked now I can finally breathe aaahh

Great stuff well done"

thank you xx

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

than you x

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Masterchef winner 2016 "

aaawww thank you xx

over a year ago

"Well done you . xx Good cooking is a art and getting the timing right lots go into making good food. xx

I know one mistake it is done now I have more confident I can do it xx"

We learn from our mistakes and make things even better .. I have been in food years and still learning new things all the time. Good luck. xx I keep thinking I may have a pub a food pub as lots are closing in the villages and the only ones doing well are the ones doing good food. I love doing new things even weird things you never think will work together .. into food from around the world so lots to learn . xx

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Well done you . xx Good cooking is a art and getting the timing right lots go into making good food. xx

I know one mistake it is done now I have more confident I can do it xxWe learn from our mistakes and make things even better .. I have been in food years and still learning new things all the time. Good luck. xx I keep thinking I may have a pub a food pub as lots are closing in the villages and the only ones doing well are the ones doing good food. I love doing new things even weird things you never think will work together .. into food from around the world so lots to learn . xx"

I think you should go for it have your own food pub, you have the passion to create food from all around world that is impressive well done keep going you get there one day

i have lived 5 countries jabuti in Africa, Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Denmark and now Uk i have learned deferent to cook deferent food still i have more to learn. summer holiday going to Sweden first than Italy so excited to making Italian food

if you would like we can exchange menu and ideas xxxx

over a year ago

I know one mistake it is done now I have more confident I can do it xxWe learn from our mistakes and make things even better .. I have been in food years and still learning new things all the time. Good luck. xx I keep thinking I may have a pub a food pub as lots are closing in the villages and the only ones doing well are the ones doing good food. I love doing new things even weird things you never think will work together .. into food from around the world so lots to learn . xx

I think you should go for it have your own food pub, you have the passion to create food from all around world that is impressive well done keep going you get there one day

i have lived 5 countries jabuti in Africa, Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Denmark and now Uk i have learned deferent to cook deferent food still i have more to learn. summer holiday going to Sweden first than Italy so excited to making Italian food

if you would like we can exchange menu and ideas xxxx"

Yes it would be lovely to get to know you and we could chat food . xx And I love it you have lived in them places I could lean a lot from you. x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Well done

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I know one mistake it is done now I have more confident I can do it xxWe learn from our mistakes and make things even better .. I have been in food years and still learning new things all the time. Good luck. xx I keep thinking I may have a pub a food pub as lots are closing in the villages and the only ones doing well are the ones doing good food. I love doing new things even weird things you never think will work together .. into food from around the world so lots to learn . xx

if you would like we can exchange menu and ideas xxxxYes it would be lovely to get to know you and we could chat food . xx And I love it you have lived in them places I could lean a lot from you. x"

yes we can chat about food would love it get to know. i could learn from you too x

By *ona29 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Well done "

thank you x

Post new Message to Thread