Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

question for tvs ts cds

Jump to newest

By *AMES19620 OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

I'm going to a party in couple of monthes want to dress up as a sexy lady devil mmmmm

Question is where would I get the outfits from I got 48inch chest 36waist bit of a belly size 10 feet

Hope you can help got to b sexy as hell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

E-bay I would say .

By *AMES19620 OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

"E-bay I would say . "

It's getting rite size that will fit

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Go for clothes with a bit of give in them, stretchy tops and so on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm going to a party in couple of monthes want to dress up as a sexy lady devil mmmmm

Question is where would I get the outfits from I got 48inch chest 36waist bit of a belly size 10 feet

Hope you can help got to b sexy as hell "

Hi, perhaps I can help as I occasionally do female character costumers and I'm around the same size.

I would recommend getting a corset to wear under the outfit; it gives you the waist you need to make the outfit work.

I use Amazon for outfits and I find that a ladies size 22 outfit normally gives a comfortable fit.

Also remember that what looks like a sexy mini skirt on a lady will likely look too short on a male. Go for an outfit that is mid-thigh to just above the knee. That will give a good miniskirt type length on a typical 6'2" male frame.

To give an example there is a pick of me from Xmas on our profile that follows the above advise so you can see what I looked like. At the time I was 260 lbs, 38 waist, 48 chest and I'm 6'2". Also I have DO breastfeeding forms which help as well.

Post new Message to Thread