Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What should be added to my profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a while and feel that my profile just isn't cutting it, I've read a couple of threads which are similar but would like some women to look at my profile and offer advice as what's missing or what I should be putting on there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The biggest barrier to females here is that with demographics being what they are - many of the women here will have children your age and that in itself is enough for them to cry "next"...

over a year ago

"The biggest barrier to females here is that with demographics being what they are - many of the women here will have children your age and that in itself is enough for them to cry "next"..."

Didn't think of that tbh reading it, we can see what your looking for but we think it reads a bit like a dating website addy. I swung as a single for 4 years before meeting R and she blew me away.

Don't depend on fab for a meet, get out their, go to socials, go to clubs and try a face picture where

A you can see your whole face clearly

B you can see your eyes

We're guessing you might be good looking under the IPhone. We're you finishing a mobile phone game which stopped you looking up for the picture to be taken?

M and R

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Been on here a while and feel that my profile just isn't cutting it, I've read a couple of threads which are similar but would like some women to look at my profile and offer advice as what's missing or what I should be putting on there? "

Why ask women?

You'd be better served researching successful male profiles and seeing how they portray themselves - after all - it's a successful single male that you want to be!

I suspect though that these guys won't have sought advice and would have learnt from trial and error - rather than seek a 'magic wand' solution based on the opinions of a tiny segment of the Fab population.

Be yourself.

And if that doesn't work? Then maybe it's just not meant to be.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The biggest barrier to females here is that with demographics being what they are - many of the women here will have children your age and that in itself is enough for them to cry "next"...

Didn't think of that tbh reading it, we can see what your looking for but we think it reads a bit like a dating website addy. I swung as a single for 4 years before meeting R and she blew me away.

Don't depend on fab for a meet, get out their, go to socials, go to clubs and try a face picture where

B you can see your eyes

We're guessing you might be good looking under the IPhone. We're you finishing a mobile phone game which stopped you looking up for the picture to be taken?

M and R"

Haha fair point, been trying to browse for clubs and socials near me but don't have much confidence in rocking up by myself

And no I wasn't playing a game

over a year ago

"The biggest barrier to females here is that with demographics being what they are - many of the women here will have children your age and that in itself is enough for them to cry "next"...

B you can see your eyes

M and R

Haha fair point, been trying to browse for clubs and socials near me but don't have much confidence in rocking up by myself

And no I wasn't playing a game "

There's a whole section on here that deals with clubs and gives accounts from people. Don't think of it as going out to a club for sex more just going out to meet new people socially.

Post new Message to Thread