Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Inbox Record

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What has been the most messages you have recieved in a day. Mine is 6! That was a fine day indeed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Different members or messages?

over a year ago

Probably 30 or 40. 90% were probably from the same person and not often do I get a message without contacting them first!

over a year ago

I don't even remember anymore

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't know because I don't count and I deal with some as they arrive.

over a year ago

Over a hundred,maybe 200 when I left my filters open and didn't sign out. I did manage to answer them all but closed all filters to do it.

over a year ago

I win at a colossal 10

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The most we have had in one day recently was around 20 but that was on face pic Friday.

over a year ago

One.

Even that is surprising. Even in the threads where you message each other, i sometimes get zero lol

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I don't know... Never counted and I do the same as VV some of them I respond to immediately if they are one of my favourite fabsters

over a year ago

Sometimes 200 if im looking for a meet or photos are up

over a year ago

Stone cold?

As in non forum related? ...

Mine is 6 aswell.

over a year ago

"The most we have had in one day recently was around 20 but that was on face pic Friday.

"

I would have thought you guys would have got a lot more than that.

That's surprising.

over a year ago

Three!! Last Friday after posting a new pic..

That's right uhuh , if you could see the smug look on my Chevy chase..

Hey, I'm easily pleased with myself

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The most we have had in one day recently was around 20 but that was on face pic Friday.

I would have thought you guys would have got a lot more than that.

That's surprising. "

Our mailbox in general is quiet especailly since we unticked most of the looking for boxes. We very rarely get messages from those we don't already know...probably 1-2 per week.

We do better if we go looking and by sending the first message.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

A year or so ago when I was regular and active on the site, shit loads. These days it's drier than VV's teapot.

over a year ago

I had a message once.

It was saying my silver membership was up

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Normally just one new message, if I'm lucky

over a year ago

14!

I fell of my chair in amazement until I realised that 11 of them were from admin acknowledging new photo submissions I emailed in...

over a year ago

I had 7 msgs, whilst chatting to 2 women at the same time..... I would be happy if I got 1 msg aday on most days and weeks lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I had a message once.

It was saying my silver membership was up"

I went through a stage when I was receiving near on 200 a day. Now its more like 50. Mostly from friends and jolly nice messages they are, too

over a year ago

We have had 13 couples/women message us in total since we joined...we averaged maybe 1 or two messages a week before we changed our profile, so now its none (usually after the first few messages we get asked to move to whatsapp or kik).

Most messages we get are forum related, the record was having 5 new messages in the inbox...but that was on face pic friday

over a year ago

Currently on 1200 unread

Crazy on here for single fems x

over a year ago

Hehehe im creased at the replies above ...

Guys... if you read half of mine you'd be glad you didn't have any lol

Abuse. .. cash offers...crazy requests...will I play daughter..will I poo on ppl...can they cum on my feet ......

Give me 0 messages ha xxx

over a year ago

"Currently on 1200 unread

Crazy on here for single fems x"

just goes to show the ratio on here

over a year ago

Crazy on here for single fems xjust goes to show the ratio on here "

Yes it does. I always knew it was around 100 men to 1 woman or even 1000 to 1 woman

over a year ago

"One.

Even that is surprising. Even in the threads where you message each other, i sometimes get zero lol

"

Er I've messaged you pops, mine don't probably count though, they are quite often, cryptic, bizarre, random, and need deciphering

over a year ago

"14!

I fell of my chair in amazement until I realised that 11 of them were from admin acknowledging new photo submissions I emailed in... "

Pmsl

over a year ago

"Hehehe im creased at the replies above ...

Abuse. .. cash offers...crazy requests...will I play daughter..will I poo on ppl...can they cum on my feet ......

Give me 0 messages ha xxx"

Okay 0 message from me then.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I've had many messages over a day but from the same one or two people.

The most I've ever had in one go was 8! Which is pretty good going for a guy on here I think

over a year ago

No idea but once I put a meet up and said I'd sign back on in an hour and read my messages. When I signed back on an hour later I had over 500 waiting! Even yesterday I got 56 and up until later on the only words on my profile were "forums only"!!

over a year ago

Crazy on here for single fems x"

. Is that all they must be losing intrest in you now xxx how's things xx

over a year ago

Andy boyyyyy..... yeah Wales is fucking bored of me now :') xxc

over a year ago

"Andy boyyyyy..... yeah Wales is fucking bored of me now :') xxc"
. Don't think they will ever get bored of you good luck with the op in two weeks can't wait to see the result

over a year ago

I'll get quite a few if doing something like Face pic Friday etc, or if I'm chatting to one of my handful of friends.

Very rarely to I log on and there's a message waiting for me unless I have mailed first.

Most 'unexpected' messages come from guys even though I'm straight.

I think my 'record' of unique users messaging me first on a day was 2 - halcyon days

over a year ago

Hardly any now. Lots in the past. Prefer it this way if I am honest!

over a year ago

only takes 1 message to change your day!

over a year ago

"Hardly any now. Lots in the past. Prefer it this way if I am honest!"

Me too, proving that a lot of men do read profiles (except if there's a meet on offer then they act first think later!! Lol)

over a year ago

2 ... they was off admin when I paid my site supporter fees

over a year ago

"2 ... they was off admin when I paid my site supporter fees "

Thanks for not letting on I bombarded you with begging messages

over a year ago

In one go 60 plus but I have OCD and have to get rid of them ASAP as they annoy me, more again during that day so probably 100 ish in one day, usually happens if I post a new photo!

over a year ago

Can't stand having unread mail, so have to check constantly and open straight away (bit of an obsession ) if I can't or don't want to read I just delete.

over a year ago

About 300 when I first joined but it's dropped to about 5 to 20 on an ordinary day. Perhaps 30 or 40 if a post a picture.

over a year ago

The highest number of unread I've ever has is 3. My daily average is something close to 0 - some months the only message I get is my supporter renewal confirmation.

over a year ago

"Hardly any now. Lots in the past. Prefer it this way if I am honest!"
i love your granny knickers

By *rs and Mr BondCouple
over a year ago

Sussex

Not enough. Think our record was 5 and 95% of them were friendly couples. Better than nowt though

over a year ago

Back in January I uploaded the picture of me in the black and white bra top, it was on the hot pictures page all day and just before midnight that night I'd had over 11 thousand page views and around 2,100 messages. It's what led me to block all messages and turn off the option to fab pics.

Today I've had 11 profile views and no one can message me unless they've messaged me before January. I don't even check my messages, everyday I log in I can just see the number at the top decreasing so messages must delete by themselves after a certain time.

over a year ago

I once had 20....I'm not here for volume

over a year ago

I have 63 messages I have not read. Normally I have a very clean inbox. These days life is too busy to sort it out.

over a year ago

"Back in January I uploaded the picture of me in the black and white bra top, it was on the hot pictures page all day and just before midnight that night I'd had over 11 thousand page views and around 2,100 messages. It's what led me to block all messages and turn off the option to fab pics.

Today I've had 11 profile views and no one can message me unless they've messaged me before January. I don't even check my messages, everyday I log in I can just see the number at the top decreasing so messages must delete by themselves after a certain time. "

You are perfection! !!!! Xx

over a year ago

"Andy boyyyyy..... yeah Wales is fucking bored of me now :') xxc. Don't think they will ever get bored of you good luck with the op in two weeks can't wait to see the result "

Thank you babe xx

over a year ago

"Back in January I uploaded the picture of me in the black and white bra top, it was on the hot pictures page all day and just before midnight that night I'd had over 11 thousand page views and around 2,100 messages. It's what led me to block all messages and turn off the option to fab pics.

Today I've had 11 profile views and no one can message me unless they've messaged me before January. I don't even check my messages, everyday I log in I can just see the number at the top decreasing so messages must delete by themselves after a certain time. "

That is beyond belief. 11 thousand page views? There are only a maximum of 14 thousand on this thing in one day! Well fooking done that girl.

over a year ago

24 so far today, not counting friends messages

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

Eh....about 9/10 but doesn't happen often enough

over a year ago

Probably about four or five.

over a year ago

Men can receive messages?

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Since my mass delete yesterday (70+), I have received and not read 31 messages today. I have opened and read about 5.

over a year ago

Today I've had 11 profile views and no one can message me unless they've messaged me before January. I don't even check my messages, everyday I log in I can just see the number at the top decreasing so messages must delete by themselves after a certain time.

That is beyond belief. 11 thousand page views? There are only a maximum of 14 thousand on this thing in one day! Well fooking done that girl. "

It was annoying more than anything cos the people between 29-37 years old who could get through to message they were from places as far away as Scotland or Ireland. Geographically not suitable at all. No messages are better than 100's off unsuitable people.

over a year ago

Running at 37 messages today with a few unread as of now.

That doesn't include friends though

That new little star next to their message is great

over a year ago

That is beyond belief. 11 thousand page views? There are only a maximum of 14 thousand on this thing in one day! Well fooking done that girl.

It was annoying more than anything cos the people between 29-37 years old who could get through to message they were from places as far away as Scotland or Ireland. Geographically not suitable at all. No messages are better than 100's off unsuitable people. "

I think guys/couples are always going to try their luck. Location is not too much of an issue to most. However if you are looking for a regular thing it can be so understand thevfrustration. I for one am really looking forward to my trip to Wales as some stunning couples/women from there.

over a year ago

I had one unread one today when I logged in..I received it a week ago apparently

over a year ago

"Running at 37 messages today with a few unread as of now.

That new little star next to their message is great "

No freind of mine!

over a year ago

I think about 400.

over a year ago

It was annoying more than anything cos the people between 29-37 years old who could get through to message they were from places as far away as Scotland or Ireland. Geographically not suitable at all. No messages are better than 100's off unsuitable people.

I think guys/couples are always going to try their luck. Location is not too much of an issue to most. However if you are looking for a regular thing it can be so understand thevfrustration. I for one am really looking forward to my trip to Wales as some stunning couples/women from there."

And you!! Yer cheeky whipper snapper! Try their luck, try their luck! OI!

over a year ago

No fwend of mine! "

FTFY

over a year ago

"I had one unread one today when I logged in..I received it a week ago apparently "

Aye up Bro, wherever have you been, this site's getting very full a lairy people

over a year ago

I don't count anymore but when I was a new member 40 or 50 a day for a couple of weeks.

over a year ago

"I had one unread one today when I logged in..I received it a week ago apparently

Aye up Bro, wherever have you been, this site's getting very full a lairy people "

Shamooooonesistafocker....I've been keeping my nut down and getting some work done Thought I'd pop in and see if anyone noticed I'd been gone

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Record day maybe 150. Maybe 80 from different people.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Dunno tbh I don't count n I deal with them as they come in

over a year ago

3!! Massive amount because im clearly so attractive and have such an amazing profile that everybody wants me....can you sense the sarcasm??

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

When I was active and meeting it could be 50 ish per day but now I probably average about 6

over a year ago

Hundreds. I bulk delete daily as I just can't be arsed to read them all.

over a year ago

No fwend of mine!

FTFY "

Eh? Forgive my dimness I don't do the Txt doo dahhs bliddy yooof ov taday

over a year ago

"I had one unread one today when I logged in..I received it a week ago apparently

Aye up Bro, wherever have you been, this site's getting very full a lairy people

Shamooooonesistafocker....I've been keeping my nut down and getting some work done Thought I'd pop in and see if anyone noticed I'd been gone "

Ahh you've been away? of course I noticed Bro!

over a year ago

God knows I don't remember

over a year ago

F ixed

T hat

F or

Y ou

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

a new profile and pics got me almost 200 over a weekend a few years back..tho not from 200 guys, there was a lot of email chat ...and just 1 meeting came out of it ..thats why im not keen on email ping pong

over a year ago

over 200

over a year ago

I got to page 2 or 3 of the hot photos pages, and counted messages from around 30 new guys. So I didn't count messages, but different people. And I didn't know how to use filters at that point.

I can't imagine getting hundreds in one day. And I'm logged I most of the time.

I'm guessing tall women with small boobs are a niche taste.

over a year ago

"Different members or messages?"

One person in a day turned into about 200

Different people aver 100 couldn't ever say for definite

Even when profiles hidden at least 5-10

over a year ago

I got to the top of the most fabbed photos one time and had about 800. Normally it would be around 20 from new people, more if I've uploaded new photos.

over a year ago

Shamooooonesistafocker....I've been keeping my nut down and getting some work done Thought I'd pop in and see if anyone noticed I'd been gone

Ahh you've been away? of course I noticed Bro! "

Mwahhxx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

over a year ago

one time and had about 800.

One time I had 5, best day of my life

over a year ago

Lol now I get it, some folk are so, pedantic, touchy too.

over a year ago

"Men can receive messages? "

Check your filters

over a year ago

Average about 90 a day

over a year ago

"Average about 90 a day"

I'll not bother then

over a year ago

Day 1 383

8 weeks later 119

over a year ago

I always wonder if people take advantage of the filters as I can not imagine getting 400 in one day.

I've never counted but can go weeks without any.

over a year ago

varies - lob up a new pic - go into chatroom - or get overly involved in here and they roll in - sometimes nothing and then its like we have a banner up saying cooie here we are Sx

over a year ago

Goody..star of the week

Her

over a year ago

one.......... And that took 20 odd messages to get that one..... all for it to say..... quote 'thanks but no thanks' lol

I think i may need to rethink !

over a year ago

"14!

I fell of my chair in amazement until I realised that 11 of them were from admin acknowledging new photo submissions I emailed in...

Pmsl"

Muppet huh!!

over a year ago

"What has been the most messages you have recieved in a day. Mine is 6! That was a fine day indeed."

Over 300 before.. I can't keep up I have to bulk delete.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I had a single profile last year for about a week

It had over 1500 messages on it when I deleted it as too much of a pain in the arse to maintain,and that was with filters in place

Total nightmare

over a year ago

"I had a single profile last year for about a week

It had over 1500 messages on it when I deleted it as too much of a pain in the arse to maintain,and that was with filters in place

Total nightmare"

I had a similar experience when I had my single Female profile

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I had a single profile last year for about a week

Total nightmare

I had a similar experience when I had my single Female profile

"

Haha

over a year ago

I don't know for sure, can't say I've ever bothered to count per day.

I just clear 'em down and watch them pop back in again.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I got to the top of the most fabbed photos one time and had about 800. Normally it would be around 20 from new people, more if I've uploaded new photos. "

I unexpectedly got to page 3 in the hot pics and it went crazy.. I wasn't doing anything that night so kept bobbin in and out of fab all evening, every time there was 10-15 new messages.

Don't know how many in a day, I can't stand the notification being there so click on them all just to clear it, then deal with them all later!

over a year ago

"I got to the top of the most fabbed photos one time and had about 800. Normally it would be around 20 from new people, more if I've uploaded new photos.

I unexpectedly got to page 3 in the hot pics and it went crazy.. I wasn't doing anything that night so kept bobbin in and out of fab all evening, every time there was 10-15 new messages.

Don't know how many in a day, I can't stand the notification being there so click on them all just to clear it, then deal with them all later!"

See I'm the opposite, I don't like having them showing as read unless I've dealt with them

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I got to the top of the most fabbed photos one time and had about 800. Normally it would be around 20 from new people, more if I've uploaded new photos.

Don't know how many in a day, I can't stand the notification being there so click on them all just to clear it, then deal with them all later!

See I'm the opposite, I don't like having them showing as read unless I've dealt with them "

I probably should do that.. But then the guys who constantly check their sent messages to see if I've read it, then mither me if I don't reply straight away, are a good filter for me to delete both!

over a year ago

A solid 3..and a verification.

over a year ago

Yeah they do! I think it's thirty days! Xx

over a year ago

See I'm the opposite, I don't like having them showing as read unless I've dealt with them

I probably should do that.. But then the guys who constantly check their sent messages to see if I've read it, then mither me if I don't reply straight away, are a good filter for me to delete both!"

Very true. But I get the mithering for deleting without reading (if I've checked their profile and not interested or it's a cock avatar or something) so you can't win anyway

over a year ago

"What has been the most messages you have recieved in a day. Mine is 6! That was a fine day indeed."

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Since my mass delete yesterday (70+), I have received and not read 31 messages today. I have opened and read about 5. "

You rebel Seduced, think you should get a spank for that at Phukt.

As for myself, probably between 5 and 10 in one day, can't remember?

over a year ago

"Hehehe im creased at the replies above ...

Give me 0 messages ha xxx"

Exactly. I had someone asking if I'd take him out for dinner and basically treat him like a child, hold his hand to the toilet

over a year ago

I think my most ever in a day was about 300-350. Didn't have that many filters on and one of my pics managed to get on the hot pics. Only second page though. Booo. But obviously more people found my profile that way My inbox has racked up 1600 unread at present. Its a fucking chore being sexy sometimes :p

over a year ago

76.... that's all I can see.... all read and answered

over a year ago

"76.... that's all I can see.... all read and answered"

That's only going back 9 hours from now...

over a year ago

"76.... that's all I can see.... all read and answered

That's only going back 9 hours from now..."

All my filters are on. .. male's only as long as thier in my age group

over a year ago

Tall with small boobs and a body like yours, gorgeous! Im.not suprised to say the least x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I had 7 msgs, whilst chatting to 2 women at the same time..... I would be happy if I got 1 msg aday on most days and weeks lol "

If you filter less you'd likely get more Shag.

Post new Message to Thread