Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rude woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can't speak for the rest of the male population on fab but I see my messages respectful in my introduction to a woman I only have sent pictures of my face send other parst if asked I don't understand why women are so rude on here to men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

In what way are they rude?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I try not to be rude to anyone but most women get a lot of messages a day..I'm talking 100s and it's usually the same old message, it sounds miserable but it does get tedious and a lot of women will just delete the message, you will just have to take it in the chin and move on it's the nature of the site, it won't change

over a year ago

"In what way are they rude?"
telling me to get a life, or they just plane ride by insults there's no need , I no it's the nature of the site and have been on here as a couple for many years just that fab has changed a lot over the years and now it's got very politica

over a year ago

Rude in what way, what are they doing or saying that make them rude?

over a year ago

Ahh the old Rude Women tactic...It never fails

Gimp

over a year ago

"In what way are they rude? telling me to get a life, or they just plane ride by insults there's no need , I no it's the nature of the site and have been on here as a couple for many years just that fab has changed a lot over the years and now it's got very politica"

There are rude men, couples etc on here, there are unfortunately, rude people in all walks of life. I can reply with a polite no thanks to some guys and get told I'm a fat cow and they didn't want to shag me anyway or similar. Report abuse, block and ignore, you dodged a bullet.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm never rude even when men are totally disrespectful. At that point I will simply point out that I am no longer interested in talking and if/when they persist I block.

over a year ago

"Ahh the old Rude Women tactic...It never fails

Gimp"

sorry it's not a tactic I'm asking the female population why I've also been on here as a couple as a single mail with female friends and then using fab for a long time so no no tactics involved don't need to use tactics, to get to speak with woman.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/15 08:05:17]

over a year ago

"I'm never rude even when men are totally disrespectful. At that point I will simply point out that I am no longer interested in talking and if/when they persist I block."

Oooo you Fibber, you have completely ignored our 783 Fancyafuck Messages

Gimp

over a year ago

"In what way are they rude? telling me to get a life, or they just plane ride by insults there's no need , I no it's the nature of the site and have been on here as a couple for many years just that fab has changed a lot over the years and now it's got very politica"

Are they definitely women and not a guy pretending to be one ?

I can understand not replying to a message, I don't if it's from a silhouette picture , one line message and no profile. Otherwise , where possible , I try to reply.

over a year ago

You can't win, I always try to reply even if it's a polite no thanks but then get abuse "why reply if your not interested?"

over a year ago

"You can't win, I always try to reply even if it's a polite no thanks but then get abuse "why reply if your not interested?" "
i'm not on about replying to messages I'm on about replying to a message with abuse saying that I am fake or a time waster ugly etc ect there is no need, if I wanted abuse I stayed with my ex lol

over a year ago

I knocked a guy back recently, politely.

No thanks, you aren't what Im looking for.

And now, in his words I'm a hard faced cow...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's the nature of the game I suppose. People often have keyboard warrior syndrome and feel that they can say anything. I would not take much notice of them and just concentrate on the people that want to chat. Sometimes it's single males pretending to be females etc. Enjoy the site and just ignore the bullshit

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I can't speak for the rest of the male population on fab but I see my messages respectful in my introduction to a woman I only have sent pictures of my face send other parst if asked I don't understand why women are so rude on here to men "

So all women are then?

Some that arent rude might personally find that accusation/persumption quite rude.

over a year ago

I guess it depends what you say in your message? Do you read their profiles?

I admit I have been rude before when I've had messages that are just completely unacceptable ways to speak to someone

over a year ago

"You can't win, I always try to reply even if it's a polite no thanks but then get abuse "why reply if your not interested?" "

"Why" is considered abuse now????...erm why?

...oh bugger, I'm a terribly aggressive person too!

over a year ago

" It's the nature of the game I suppose. People often have keyboard warrior syndrome and feel that they can say anything. I would not take much notice of them and just concentrate on the people that want to chat. Sometimes it's single males pretending to be females etc. Enjoy the site and just ignore the bullshit "

Couldn't have put it better myself

over a year ago

"I knocked a guy back recently, politely.

And now, in his words I'm a hard faced cow... "

You mean you didn't want him!!!!!? How rude of you !

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

If people don't message me after I have sent them a mail then so be it. Couples and single fems get loads of mails a day. Don't get me wrong I would like a response even if it is a no thanks. Tbh if I get a no thanks accept it with grace and move on

over a year ago

Rude woman?ok

Hi sexy..( cringe)

Followed by no thanks, or no reply.

Oh you fat ugly bitch.

I close my case.

Her

over a year ago

People I'm not on about replying to messages I'm on about replying to the message being insulting if I get a reply with no thanks I take it with grace and say thank you for the reply I don't get a reply I want to sleep it's the replies with the abusive message that's what I am asking

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You can't win, I always try to reply even if it's a polite no thanks but then get abuse "why reply if your not interested?" i'm not on about replying to messages I'm on about replying to a message with abuse saying that I am fake or a time waster ugly etc ect there is no need, if I wanted abuse I stayed with my ex lol "

I know that single men on here can't win. The best I can say is try and ignore the rude messages because I doubt they'll stop. In my opinion if you're being polite in your message there's no need for a rude reply.

over a year ago

Just had a rude reply from a single guy do I care no way helps the filters.Ignore the keyboard warriors they aren't worth the time of day and enjoy the ladies who do reply.

over a year ago

Its not easy to meet here for no string sex as people have lives and loads of stuff going on at times with work and family they have to make time and not easy. So coming here just to look at what is going on is as much as some can do ...... I am sure its not you op. Us woman get people mailing like ping pong and then get nasty about not meeting so you stop mailing as why should you put up with the crap . And you don't start mailing if you know nothing will ever come of it. 100s here looking for free no string sex so people become picky.

over a year ago

"Ahh the old Rude Women tactic...It never fails

Gimp"

lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yep, all women are rude in exactly the same way all couples and all men behave the same.

over a year ago

I've never had an abusive message from anyone on this site, if I message and don't get a reply then it's easier enough to understand that person isn't interested but 9/10 I get a reply with either a "no thank you" or if I'm lucky enough "yes please"!!!!

In my eyes some people are just rude yes but also there's no smoke without Fire!!!!

over a year ago

This is funny very controversial got love it, and some very valid points!

over a year ago

OP, does this happen a lot? If so what an earth are you saying to these women? Your status will probably provoke a rude response from the less polite members of fab, negativity tends to attract negativity. Ignore these people and have fun, it annoys the hell out of them

over a year ago

"I guess it depends what you say in your message? Do you read their profiles?

I admit I have been rude before when I've had messages that are just completely unacceptable ways to speak to someone "

So many guys just look at photos and don't read the profile...so a msg from them just gets block and delete...

If they have read the profile and are messaging me but they are not for me, I do say exactly that..."sorry not for me" almost all those genuine swinger guys will reply with a thanks...the non-swinger "quick fuck behind girlfriends/wife's back" are the ones that get shitty...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Well this is a pleasant change a single guy complaining about getting replies to messages..

You've just passed stage 1 of your fab induction, stage 2 requires a polite reply,

over a year ago

"I knocked a guy back recently, politely.

And now, in his words I'm a hard faced cow...

You mean you didn't want him!!!!!? How rude of you ! "

I know, and he'd paid his £5 subs as well. I spoil the site, me.

over a year ago

"I guess it depends what you say in your message? Do you read their profiles?

I admit I have been rude before when I've had messages that are just completely unacceptable ways to speak to someone

So many guys just look at photos and don't read the profile...so a msg from them just gets block and delete...

If they have read the profile and are messaging me but they are not for me, I do say exactly that..."sorry not for me" almost all those genuine swinger guys will reply with a thanks...the non-swinger "quick fuck behind girlfriends/wife's back" are the ones that get shitty..."

Well said

over a year ago

I don't bother sending messages, I leave that to the desperate dudes.

I'm here for the banter or they contact me,and in my job when I encounter rude girls I give it straight back... My style though haha

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I'm never rude even when men are totally disrespectful. At that point I will simply point out that I am no longer interested in talking and if/when they persist I block.

Oooo you Fibber, you have completely ignored our 783 Fancyafuck Messages

Gimp"

I suppose that there is always an exception to the rule....

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"In what way are they rude? telling me to get a life, or they just plane ride by insults there's no need , I no it's the nature of the site and have been on here as a couple for many years just that fab has changed a lot over the years and now it's got very politica

There are rude men, couples etc on here, there are unfortunately, rude people in all walks of life. I can reply with a polite no thanks to some guys and get told I'm a fat cow and they didn't want to shag me anyway or similar. Report abuse, block and ignore, you dodged a bullet. "

Yes this

over a year ago

Yes hapends sometimes and as well they don't got a pic, typical trolling, just ignore it.

over a year ago

"I don't bother sending messages, I leave that to the desperate dudes.

I'm here for the banter or they contact me,and in my job when I encounter rude girls I give it straight back... My style though haha"

I may be wrong, but that seems not to be working for you

over a year ago

O.p.....its not just the women who can be rude, but I'm guessing your messaging ladies so any rude answers you do get are only from those you've messaged...who are ladies, thus wrongly skewing your opinion of them as a group

Also, your 35, you should have thicker skin by now surely?

By *ehallMan
over a year ago

dublin 24

I understand wher ur coming from cono most of the women on here are very polite but they do get lots and lots of messages my sis is on here and you should see some of the shite she has to put up with from fooking time wasters iv had one or two women on here that think they are gods gift and reply in a very abrupt aggressive manner there the ones that are not all that I block them

over a year ago

"I can't speak for the rest of the male population on fab but I see my messages respectful in my introduction to a woman I only have sent pictures of my face send other parst if asked I don't understand why women are so rude on here to men "

Oh hell, no you just didn't say that did you?

Prepare to be castigated, ostracised,and other words I don't understand.

Two rules of fab.

Never Diss the women.

And don't Diss the clique.

Oh and don't mention the clique they don't like that.

Byeeee

over a year ago

For the same reason men are rude to women I guess

Cause some people just are rude, in real life and on here

You can't say why, its just their personality

Post new Message to Thread