Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

crazy high standards of women on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically and in personality wise. Not having a dig would just like a interesting convo on the matter

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Flik doesn't have high standards...that's why she's with me

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess it's 99/1 now after your post!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Being a single woman in this lifestyle is incredibly empowering. Of course I am going to take advantage. I'd be insane if I didn't.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its about 1/7 not 100/1 although it may seem like it to those that are not getting shagged

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some don't. Some do.

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'd rather punch above my weight and wait for the right thing than just fuck anyone who offers.

I'm not here as an unpaid prostitute so would rather hold out for what works. Not going to settle for anything less - its my body and my choice.

I'm not beautiful, and personality wise - I can be a sarcastic, cold hearted bitch, but when I click with someone its good.

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically and in personality wise. Not having a dig would just like a interesting convo on the matter "

Sorry, I don't see your point here. This physical beauty you speak of is just an illusion. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, although some people's attitudes can be ugly.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My standards are the same on here as they would be in real life,high

I'd rather have a lady wank than lower them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am picky and will be until I die . People here like different things and its a good thing.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would hate to think they were shagging me because they had lowered theirs...

Reply privately

over a year ago

OK just seems that when I message someone. Its hard enough to break the ice in a unique way and catch there attention but because they get so many messages you have to be a perfect specimen to get a reply.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather punch above my weight and wait for the right thing than just fuck anyone who offers.

I'm not here as an unpaid prostitute so would rather hold out for what works. Not going to settle for anything less - its my body and my choice.

I'm not beautiful, and personality wise - I can be a sarcastic, cold hearted bitch, but when I click with someone its good."

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am both beautiful and also have a great personality, sorry to throw your thread off facts

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 18:59:20]

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

While you think they are punching above their weight others may not.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"OK just seems that when I message someone. Its hard enough to break the ice in a unique way and catch there attention but because they get so many messages you have to be a perfect specimen to get a reply. "

keep posting in the forums, once they click you are a hottie.....

you will see behaviour that says little about standards and self respect

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"OK just seems that when I message someone. Its hard enough to break the ice in a unique way and catch there attention but because they get so many messages you have to be a perfect specimen to get a reply. "

Why are you messaging women who you think have an inflated sense of their looks? Don't you have standards?

Reply privately

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"My standards are the same on here as they would be in real life,high

I'd rather have a lady wank than lower them "

1 more year (wow that's like crossing threads, I'm expecting a solar eclipse or something)

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 19:00:49]

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Keep at it,it can be really hard work for guys because there are so many of you on here

Keep a sense of humour about it too,have no real expectations and anything good that happens is a bonus

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just like who I like, what's the harm in asking someone your attracted to if they want to meet? They can only say yes or no, if I meet a guy who's out of my league no one's made him meet me so why would I turn him down

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

that's the way the cookie crumbles on this site ...are you getting left out ?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lots of men think that their lack of success is the women's fault. It really isnt. Women are attracted to many types of man.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"OK just seems that when I message someone. Its hard enough to break the ice in a unique way and catch there attention but because they get so many messages you have to be a perfect specimen to get a reply.

you will see behaviour that says little about standards and self respect "

Funnily enough me and Blondecaz are in Liverpool end of March.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"OK just seems that when I message someone. Its hard enough to break the ice in a unique way and catch there attention but because they get so many messages you have to be a perfect specimen to get a reply.

you will see behaviour that says little about standards and self respect

Funnily enough me and Blondecaz are in Liverpool end of March. "

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I'd rather have a lady wank than lower them

1 more year (wow that's like crossing threads, I'm expecting a solar eclipse or something) "

20th March am

Reply privately

over a year ago

you will see behaviour that says little about standards and self respect "

Lamppost pissing. Love it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are you messaging women who you think have an inflated sense of their looks? Don't you have standards?"

This is the thing I don't k ow until I message them. Maybe I'm being fickle but when in the likes it says tall tanned muscular man I'd assume I'd fit the bill

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's us guys who end up being the unpaid prostitutes on here. I get your point OP but the stats are stacked against the men on fab. I've met some lovely people though. Patience is a virtue. If the odds were the other way around what would you do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cos of the big male ratio, you cant win, its a cock fest for women lol

Reply privately

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I don't know about unrealistic expectations. Unrealistic how? I think the numbers game plays a part but it depends where you look. Forums aren't necessarily a barometer of fav as most people don't use them (only the best use them obviously ) and judging by the forums every guy has a six pack and is a muscle blind adonis...I'm far from it but fine with it.

Perceptions and beauty are subjective. So long as people play nice (or naughty) it's all good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it's us guys who end up being the unpaid prostitutes on here. I get your point OP but the stats are stacked against the men on fab. I've met some lovely people though. Patience is a virtue. If the odds were the other way around what would you do?

I'd assume it would be the same way good point made.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you look pretty perfect in your profile and I'm surprised you aren't fighting them off.

I do wonder if it's the facefucking fetish and asking for a woman who won't say no to you that is offputting?

It'd be an instant no from me reading that.

I wonder if your specific tastes are really going to narrow down the women who want to meet you?

This is just my own thoughts, what do other women think?

Reply privately

over a year ago

O.p, that's the way it is.....

The ladies have a good choice, why wouldn't they pick what they want most?

Would you adjust your standards? Especially I'd you had such a selection? I doubt it......

Should inspire you to be better if you feel left out no?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically and in personality wise. Not having a dig would just like a interesting convo on the matter "

Your bang on here mate!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically

and in personality wise. Not

having a dig would just like a

interesting convo on the

matter "

This coming from a guy who just joined 2 weeks ago lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"O.p, that's the way it is.....

The ladies have a good choice, why wouldn't they pick what they want most?

Would you adjust your standards? Especially I'd you had such a selection? I doubt it......

Should inspire you to be better if you feel left out no? "

If*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Flik doesn't have high standards...that's why she's with me "

Ditto for Hids

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I look for the same things on here as I do in the real world, if that means I get less sex because I'm being too choosy then so be it. I'm not gonna fuck someone just for the hell of it.

(And those people I have met are not all mega muscly buff guys OP..)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are they unrealistic

Who's anybody to say they are unreasonable

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP you look pretty perfect in your profile and I'm surprised you aren't fighting them off.

I do wonder if it's the facefucking fetish and asking for a woman who won't say no to you that is offputting?

I wonder if your specific tastes are really going to narrow down the women who want to meet you?

This is just my own thoughts, what do other women think?"

hell no I wouldn't meet a man with that on his profile, im not into masochism and my self esteem isn't that low.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kind of sounds like you are having a dig.

I don't have impossibly high standards, I know what I like though.

How about this: if you think women are punching above their weight/arrogant/up their own arse/nothing special....don't fucking meet them!

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"OP you look pretty perfect in your profile and I'm surprised you aren't fighting them off.

Yes that reads pretty off putting to me too. As you say the OP is a nice looking guy.

Reply privately

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

It's a two way street isn't it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We try to reply to all... I will often refuse a guy that I see as our of my league.

I'm not for everyone and I'm realistic. Its partly why I do not want guys in their 20s as I know they just see me as an easy lay.

I'm here to have fun but not just to be a free ride for a horny guy that thinks ill be flattered by his comments and advances x

Reply privately

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Same as honey! Preach! Xx

Reply privately

By *hiterosesCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

As a guy on here as part of a couple I know I'm punching massively above my average with my wife she only lowered her standards the once and got me for Christsakes......you really think she's going to take THAT risk again?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

By the way OP there's a really good club right on your doorstep, whose owners provide a welcome for single guys new to the scene. If you're struggling on here, maybe try a club? Your profile states you are into parties etc so you may enjoy it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes that reads pretty off putting to me too. As you say the OP is a nice looking guy. "

He is isn't he? I was slightly gutted to read that bit of his profile. Such high hopes... and then so disappointed.

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I totally agree with you

OP

Some women have a very high opinion of themselves

Some of it is confidence

Some of it is arrogance

But some of us single ladies actually don't think that they're the dog's whatsits

And I'm one of those

I'm just a very nice lady who is also a slut

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kind of sounds like you are having a dig.

I don't have impossibly high standards, I know what I like though.

How about this: if you think women are punching above their weight/arrogant/up their own arse/nothing special....don't fucking meet them! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no problem attracting men and women in vanilla life, however I am here for my fantasies nobody elses. If that means I dent some sensitive pricks ego by knocking them back so be it! Some real bellends on here at the moment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If some women are being so specific I felt like I had to be also its things I like they don't have to be 100% fulfilled its a overall picture of my interests. And thanks for the compliment xx

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm under no illusions as to my body being similar to a super model (more a super tanker if I'm honest), however, I'm intelligent and have a decent personality (and great hair **nods to Agnes Nitt and Terry Pratchett RIP)

Aside from in clubs when I'm being greedy and don't give a fig about whose cock I'm sucking, the guys I've met and gone on to shag (from ripped gym bunnies to average blokes with a bit of a pot) have one thing in common - we've had good banter and lots of laughs in our messages and initial social

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I have no problem attracting men and women in vanilla life, however I am here for my fantasies nobody elses. If that means I dent some sensitive pricks ego by knocking them back so be it! Some real bellends on here at the moment."

So well said!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should we have anything less than high standards? We're not gonna lower them just so we can get a shag

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not having a dig....yeah right!

I think that some people especially some women do let the amount of attention they get go to their heads.

But anyone is entitled to ask/look for what they like, whether they get/find it is another story.

I (Mrs) very rarely find what I'm looking for on here...must be my unrealistic high standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather punch above my weight and wait for the right thing than just fuck anyone who offers.

I'm not beautiful, and personality wise - I can be a sarcastic, cold hearted bitch, but when I click with someone its good."

We sound exactly the same lol. I totally agree with what you're saying here. Why the heck should I fuck just anyone who messages me? Yes I'm grateful I receive messages but like everyone I have my type and standards and I will not lower them. Just like everyone else on here.

It's not arrogance its called having preferences!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically

and in personality wise. Not

having a dig would just like a

interesting convo on the

matter

This coming from a guy who just joined 2 weeks ago lol

"

Why does it matter when I joined that's irrelevant

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes that reads pretty off putting to me too. As you say the OP is a nice looking guy. "

Yes I agree with this to. Plus you say your verified but you're not are you?

And there's nothing wrong with having standards

Reply privately

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I dont have high standards but i do have a type which is the same as in the real world

Reply privately

over a year ago

And why should we not meet people we like . ? What is wrong with doing that .? I am sure some think because your on a site like this you should be open to everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See what shall I do change it to appeal to a wider market or keep it so women know what I like

Yes that reads pretty off putting to me too. As you say the OP is a nice looking guy.

He is isn't he? I was slightly gutted to read that bit of his profile. Such high hopes... and then so disappointed."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no problem attracting men and women in vanilla life, however I am here for my fantasies nobody elses. If that means I dent some sensitive pricks ego by knocking them back so be it! Some real bellends on here at the moment.

So well said! "

Agreed!

Reply privately

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Jane here why do men think all women will fuck any thing whats got a cock there as got to be a bit of something been swinging 35 year,s said sorry to a lot of people couple,s as well as guy,s we have been told sorry as well. We meet as friend,s part as friend,s any thing else is a bonus

If that's Unrealistic high standards and punching above my weight sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 19:20:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think each and everyone of us have standards on here and in 'the real world'

I don't think I'm body perfect or beautiful ! I do know I have a good personality and a great sense of humour, albeit rather sarcastic at times ! And I have the right to choose who I meet!

Maybe a different approach may work for you !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh I think for me my standards are way too high haha! But as u women are same probably! Ha! Rather not shag someone u don't u fancy what's point ha! Why I dont have sex but it's hardly end of world ha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

we can all want all we want. doesnt mean your getting it

some women think they can list these high demands while bringing F all to the table themselves. but it doesnt work like that. you need to be giving as good as you get

obviously this is a guys perspective. the girls can flip it and say the same about some guy listing high demands of the girls he wants to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just because you think you fit a description doesnt mean a woman will think you fit it. Attraction is subjective, you like what you like, and if we're fussy it's because we can be

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Try enganging with the woman's mind rather than her body, as the mind is the biggest sexual organ going.

come across wrong and you might as well give up now, looks will open the dialogue the rest you have to work on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no problem attracting men and women in vanilla life, however I am here for my fantasies nobody elses. If that means I dent some sensitive pricks ego by knocking them back so be it! Some real bellends on here at the moment."

It wasn't a dig at anyone I was just stating what I think which is fine my opinions aren't always correct but there mine at least. For example a girl joins fab for a confidence boost receives 400 messages in a hour her ego will be so inflated its unrealistic. Of course people like certain traits and chareteristics but as a male I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just because you think you fit a description doesnt mean a woman will think you fit it. Attraction is subjective, you like what you like, and if we're fussy it's because we can be "

And just to add the OP is a case in point, some women on here have said he looks pretty much perfect, but he wouldn't be for me. I'm not really one for traditional good looks, he wouldn't do it for me. Not saying he's not good looking, but just not what i'm looking for!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too. "

I disagree. On and off Fab , my male friends wouldn't shag anything ! I've seen that with my own eyes. Even when they have beer goggles on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too.

I disagree. On and off Fab , my male friends wouldn't shag anything ! I've seen that with my own eyes. Even when they have beer goggles on! "

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I can certainly see you're not having a dig by the terms 'punching above their weight' 'affect their perception of how beautiful they are' etc...Very non confrontational statements.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I have no problem attracting men and women in vanilla life, however I am here for my fantasies nobody elses. If that means I dent some sensitive pricks ego by knocking them back so be it! Some real bellends on here at the moment.

It wasn't a dig at anyone I was just stating what I think which is fine my opinions aren't always correct but there mine at least. For example a girl joins fab for a confidence boost receives 400 messages in a hour her ego will be so inflated its unrealistic. Of course people like certain traits and chareteristics but as a male I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too. "

Actually I joined fab, had no photos or text yet and recieved nearly 200 messages in just over an hour telling me how beautiful I was and they loved my profile. My ego remained in tact but I did think.. What a bunch of twats!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Note: This post turned out longer than I thought. Probably a product of procrastinating over an assignment that's due in soon...]

Newish on here. Well, newly active, the profile's been on a while and I should have probably just have started a new one. Anyway...

OP: I think likely it's (like any other problem in the world) somewhere in the middle. We single guys are ten to a penny on here so there's going to a proportionately higher number of timewasters/assholes/idiots ruining things for the rest of us.

On the other side (and tell me if I'm wrong) the ladies will be getting hundreds of messages from all sorts of guys and are by default left with the task of filtering them.

Simple supply and demand - the supply is bountiful and the demand is tiny (but well-proportioned).

I can see how it would be easy for a guy to become frustrated, even upset, or lose confidence quickly. You just have to take it on the chin and move on. Think about it, you have to find a woman you like, send her a message that is good enough to get her attention, be the best of the messages that she's read; then not have your message spammed away by all the others she's getting. Finally, if you do get talking, you have to hope that none of the others catch her eye and bump you off her radar.

Interesting parallel with sperm and eggs just crossed my mind, hah!

Personally, I probably don't send as many messages as I could (being somewhat picky myself!) and get very, very few responses.

That's just how it is, there's no magic formula and just something you're gonna have to get (stay) used to!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just a thought, but... "Pretty much want a girl who won't say no to me" is actually going to be really fucking unattractive to an awful lot of women.

That's not anything about having high standards, it's about having some self-worth.

Reply privately

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

I thinks if your referring to profiles of ladies it may be we just keep having to add bits here and there as we try to get rid of the same monotonous questions .. Although I'm not sure why we do this as so many don't read profiles anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't a dig at anyone I was just stating what I think which is fine my opinions aren't always correct but there mine at least. For example a girl joins fab for a confidence boost receives 400 messages in a hour her ego will be so inflated its unrealistic. Of course people like certain traits and chareteristics but as a male I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too. "

Not all of us need or believe the sycophantic shite that is dished out on here. In fact filters are now firmly in place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, you THINK her ego will be inflated. I get fucking shit loads of messages at times. None of them inflate my ego, in fact sometimes it has precisely the opposite effect, because the tone of the messages is such that it makes me think "is that all I'm worth".

I do actually agree with you about the wording and demands listed on a small number of profiles I've seen on the site - but as I've said many a time, those women only make those demands because they are able to, because men go along with them. If all of those men who feel it's such an injustice stopped thinking with their cocks and passed those profiles by, I bet the 'unreasonable' demands would disappear fairly fast.

If anyone is looking for something specific then why shouldn't they try for that? I don't make specific demands or have set criteria on my profile because I don't have a set type. But I still know what I want and I won't deviate from that because if I do, it does absolutely nothing for me and I'd rather stay in with a dildo.

None of this means I have an overinflated ego or think I'm better than everyone else (just some people), it just means that's what turns me on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I quite agree with you here, after reafing the young mans profile, it hardly shows respect to the female of the species and seems pretty all one sided about what HE wants x

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Not the case with all men...I've been turned down - it happens, I don't get out of shape about it. Yep, when I first joined I was overwhelmed with messages but it didn't boost my ego cos mine doesn't need boosting

If anything, overwhelming numbers of messages just have me rolling my eyes that (a) yes, some men are desperate to dip their wick and (b) no wonder some women join and immediately delete their profile as its a bit scary

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're missing the point a little. Out of those 400 messages, there might only be 10 of any substance by which I mean more than 'hi how are you' 'fancy a fuck' etc etc yawn. Out of those ten, 6 will have nothing but a cockshot displayed. That leaves 4 possibles - 3 of those will be married (which is okay for some, fair enough) so that leaves 1. So much for the ego boost you think women are getting!! Works both ways OP.

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Sorry but who is joining for a confidence boost? I joined originally because I wanted to swing. The fact that I got hundreds of messages actually nearly put me off. The fact that I still get too many messages gets on my tits.

Maybe it's the way you come across that's getting in the way of you getting your dick wet?!

Oh, as for men who will fuck anything, they don't get to fuck me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some do, some don't. I take every single compliment with a massive pinch of salt. But it does amuse me when I get single straight women stalkers who pray on the men I chat too and regularly copy my pictures.... Copying is a form of flattery. But you can't beat an original

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My previous post was totally tongue firmly in cheek, but the fact of the matter is, if the men would be a bit choosy maybe you wouldn't have this _iew!

When I first joined, I didn't even have a full profile or pics loaded, and still the messages came flooding in saying, love your profile and pics, when actually there was nothing to see!

If only there could be an IQ test when joining, might cut down on the shite

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel you OP...... if you're punching above your weight or whatever with all kind of requests e.g be this, be that, be perfect... What have you got to give whoever meets your requests?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a gorgeous ripped sexy man wants to strip me naked then who am I to say no

Seriously! Women have their pick of men, I will always meet someone that sets my heart racing, excites me physically and mentally over someone who doesn't..that's it.

Reply privately

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"but as a male I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too. "

So how come I keep getting turned down? Bloody liberty!!

Look, you may fuck anything (and I have to say that's not very attractive to some women) but not everyone does. If you raise your own standards, you may be more successful meeting women you actually like.

Reply privately

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Getting a ton of messages can actually have the opposite effect.. When I was in this position I ended up having a break from fab as is was just so hard deleting a load of messages as I didn't have time to read them all, and then I'd get messages asking why I had deleted when I hadn't read them, and there was also that chance of missing the good guys that are out there.. It was just to much.. Does that make sense? Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some do, some don't. I take every single compliment with a massive pinch of salt. But it does amuse me when I get single straight women stalkers who pray on the men I chat too and regularly copy my pictures.... Copying is a form of flattery. But you can't beat an original "
why I don't show a lot who I meet and ask for no feedback or give it out now as had that too ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that. "

Its a fantasy I wish to fulfill that's all does it come across as all I'm interested in If so I'll change

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that. "

This. You are hot though

Reply privately

over a year ago

It matters not how hot a guy is, if I find the profile off putting then it isn't happening. I prefer average looking guys with above average profiles as they stand out more to me and are the types I prefer to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a fantasy I wish to fulfill that's all does it come across as all I'm interested in If so I'll change

Reply privately

over a year ago

I for one certainly did not join for a confidence boost and neither do I have an inflated ego ! May I ask where you are sourcing these facts ? Oh, and for the record I have male friends who won't fuck anything just because they can!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pmsl at 'angry weasel'

Reply privately

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Why are you messaging women who you think have an inflated sense of their looks? Don't you have standards?

This is the thing I don't k ow until I message them. Maybe I'm being fickle but when in the likes it says tall tanned muscular man I'd assume I'd fit the bill "

You really do need factor in if the poor lady is getting messaged to death..Sometimes its easier to delete messages than even try plough thru every single one..

I really dont think its a crazily high standard in as much as just coping being inundated,at times..Also patience.. If theres you and 10 other good looking guys messaged, maybe someone will go with who is wittiest,near,not cheating,etc..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Its a fantasy I wish to fulfill that's all does it come across as all I'm interested in If so I'll change "

Then you have to understand that not everyone will share your fantasy.

Most people on this site are looking for straight, non-kinky, non-committed sex. If you look outside of those norms then expect to find less people you're compatible with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is an interesting thread. I want to add my twopennyworth. I only meet young men. I like them to look a certain way, but it doesn't stop there, I like them to be interesting and skillful sexually. That does sound completely unrealistic, but nevertheless it does happen. (Therefore actually realistic). Would they look at me out of context? I'm not sure, but I'm very, very aware of what my mirror shows me. I'm sure there are some ladies who let the attention go to their heads. Do you ask this I wonder because, although you're very fit and handsome, you don't receive the attention here you might expect elsewhere? I don't mean that to sound rude either, just interested.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The ladies who meet me have high standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP are you coming to Essex anytime soon?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We totally agree that some of the women (and couples) on here are on another planet and In the real world no one would look at them twice

But guys U are the ones that fuel it by sending masses of messages to not particularly attractive people just hoping U will get a shag

If nobody messages them then they can't be so unrealistic in their expectations can they

Reply privately

over a year ago

Snap!

Reply privately

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that.

Its a fantasy I wish to fulfill that's all does it come across as all I'm interested in If so I'll change "

ps .. YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE TWO WEEKS ...

I mean, two weeks to find your dream woman..

Reply privately

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

Not knocking it, as some woman like to do it. But like another poster put we like our minds turned on/fucked as well as our bodies. It does read like that's all you want and a woman to do what you say no questions asked. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

but everybodys idea of perfect is different? what I an looking for will be different to the next woman, I certainly wont lower my standards to meet somebody who isn't what Im looking for, Id rather go without than go for a shag with someone Im either not attracted to or cant even hold a conversation with. I reject most of the guys who message me, mainly because they clearly are not what Im looking for, but then if they had read my profile then they would know that they are wasting their time, if a guy meets what Iv put in my profile, but im not attracted, then I will reply, if its just a chancer, then I just block.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The ladies who meet me have high standards. "

Clearly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I have seen your profile. Yes you have a nice physique and a nice face but your attitude stinks. Hope you find a nice lady to "facefuck".

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"The ladies who meet me have high standards. "

That'll change this year

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is the thing I don't k ow until I message them. Maybe I'm being fickle but when in the likes it says tall tanned muscular man I'd assume I'd fit the bill "

do you fit the rest of the bill tho?

age? location? are you verified? photo verified if not met/cammed?

Reply privately

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

"

Pmsl at 'angry weasel' "

Their scary lol. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have to say I agree with this comment! You're a good looking guy op - but I look for more than that! I can't and won't do 'instafuck' so have to like the guy and get on with him! To me great sex is sensual and intimate too - so 'facefucking' comments would turn me off! I meet guys, make a friend and have amazing sex - works perfectly for me! My standards are high - but I like to think that the guys I meet have high standards too! Xx

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"The ladies who meet me have high standards.

That'll change this year "

I know! What was he thinking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the line that says you want a girl that won't say no to you will put the majority of women off but best of luck finding it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont think im punching above my weight for meets at all!

I talk to someone and meet its not about the number game or the percentages.

Its about how the person messages their profile and photos.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"as a male I know men will fuck anything they get the chance too. "

You're just speaking for yourself there, dude(and good work, I'm sure women will love to know that about you).

I find lots of looks and body types sexy, but I have to actually like a woman as a person and find her interesting for her to be a potential partner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See what shall I do change it to appeal to a wider market or keep it so women know what I like

He is isn't he? I was slightly gutted to read that bit of his profile. Such high hopes... and then so disappointed."

Same here..... Cute but no!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

.. if you're punching above your weight or whatever with all kind of requests e.g be this, be that, be perfect... What have you got to give whoever meets your requests?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that. "

angry weasel!!!! that actually made me lol!!

Reply privately

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

"Its about 1/7 not 100/1 although it may seem like it to those that are not getting shagged

"

I find that very hard to believe. 1 in 7 for couples to single women maybe, but never for single guys to single women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

".. if you're punching above your weight or whatever with all kind of requests e.g be this, be that, be perfect... What have you got to give whoever meets your requests?"

I have no idea, I'm not punching above my weight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. "

Define that?

You mean preferences.

Well...that's sort of. .. life.

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

You message them. You get rejected. They only magically perceive themselves to be more attractive than they actually are, after they turn you down. They're punching above their weight, because you assume they can't get better than you, because you're so awsome.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Punching above their weight? Well, knowing Mrs ddc's right hook, I'm certainly not going to agree with you.

But I can at least admire the courage of:

"Yer a real ugly lass, not avin a dig, like, fancy a shag?"

Mr ddc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your going through one of the many fab phases, this is the 'you're got to be fucking kidding me' phase.

It'll soon pass.

See you in two weeks, you should be approaching the 'is my cock big enough' phase.

The 'strapon and fuck my arse phase' varies but its coming lol

Reply privately

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

If I like someone, I like them. If I also fancy someone, and they fancy me, then we will probably meet, and certainly fuck. A simple and fairly organic process. I don't bother laying down rules. Humans amusing themselves in the same bed ( or up against the same tree ) seems a nice enough way to be alive sometimes.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically and in personality wise. Not having a dig would just like a interesting convo on the matter

Punching above their weight? Well, knowing Mrs ddc's right hook, I'm certainly not going to agree with you.

Mr ddc"

**attempts to swoon whilst removing knickers**

Reply privately

over a year ago

we arent here to shag anything - love our standards -

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I'd expect nothing less as I'd never lower my own

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat, middle aged and intelligent. I also have good hair which is a euphemism for being plain, I contact people and if there's no interest I'm not offended.

Punching above my weight? Nah that would be massive.

You are a very attractive man, your specific desires would put me off. I know I'm not your types lol

But a woman who won't say no? Dide you want a sex toy not a real woman

Reply privately

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Punching above my weight I don't think so. But then I'm self assured enough not to worry what anyone thinks of my decisions.

If you're not successful with the women you think should be grateful of your attention I'd say that's not down to the women.

Reply privately

By *lirtyjjWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Not that i have particularly high standards, i just know what i like and what i don't like. Simple!!

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"Some women have unrealistic high standards on here don't you think. Its fine to k ow what you want but sometimes people are punching well above their weight. I know women are outnumbered 100-1. It must affect there perception of how beautiful they are physically and in personality wise. Not having a dig would just like a interesting convo on the matter

Mr ddc

**attempts to swoon whilst removing knickers** "

I win! That line snapped my knicker elastic, so no hassle removing them - they just fell off so I can be ready before you (ner-ner-de-ner-ner) lol

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That's not true. There are zillions of reasons why some don't reply. Sometimes they are men. Sometimes they are married. Sometimes they are just here cos they are lonely. It doesn't mean they don't fancy you. Of course they do ........... maybe some are scared of your beauty.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

**attempts to swoon whilst removing knickers** "

I bloody knew it!

Now I know where I've been going wrong all those years.

Curse that 'Ladybird book of How to Woo a Lady' with all its namby-pamby bullshit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would love to meet the op . And what's more with a body and face llike his he can Deffo do what he likes to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

You message them. You get rejected. They only magically perceive themselves to be more attractive than they actually are, after they turn you down. They're punching above their weight, because you assume they can't get better than you, because you're so awsome. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm far (very far!) from the perfect article, small sized dick, far from toned, hit with the ugly stick (and then hit with it again for good measure!)

Yet I've managed to have 3 meets on here since I joined (2 verified, 1 not) with 2 super couples and a lovely horny lady (and that's with about 4 months off the site too) so believe me, if I can get a meet - ANYBODY can! Ha!

You will be ok on here OP, good looking and fit, but you've only just joined and you won't necessarily have a long line of women queueing up to meet immediately. But I'm sure you will have plenty of demand sooner rather than later as the ladies like a guy who looks after himself.

I wish you all the best and good luck on what you're looking for

Reply privately

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

"Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that.

angry weasel!!!! that actually made me lol!! "

It was the first thing to come into my head (pardon the pun)

Reply privately

over a year ago

But then id say we let them request whatever they want because some of would be ''lost'' if fab wasnt created

Reply privately

over a year ago

People find their own level..

Turds float to the top and are flushed out.

There will always be an element of any hole is a goal..

Some women see that as their power.

Others are further up the food chain, and are selective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got to agree. Your a hotty but the face fucking kind of screamed at me when reading. I love giving head but hate guys doing that. Have you tried to suck and pleasure a cock that's coming at you like an angry weasel not nice. The sub bit isn't a bad thing but not all woman like that.

angry weasel!!!! that actually made me lol!!

It was the first thing to come into my head (pardon the pun)

"

brilliant!

Reply privately

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Think what the problem is and not saying that this is you, but guys come on here thinking he will send a message or two and get fucked well the thing is ok it's a swinging site but the ladies or cpls on here would like to be treat with a bit of respect and with a few manners and be treat in the way you would like and prefer to be treat, we send a message and don't hassle after all the first and only rule of swinging is the FEMALE is in charge and she's the boss if she says no then it means NO, maybe rewrite your profile and chillout have patience and you maybe!! Never know get a reply. But note don't pressure or hassle . Good luck in your quest!!!

Reply privately

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Nothing in this world is as fattening and as bad for your appearance as a polite "no thank you".

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do well for myself by being me. Granted I'm a handsome bugger, but it is a cross I have to bear.

Manage expectations on your side and the interest will flow your way.

Alienating your target audience won't help mate.

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I feel compelled to say this

But the opposite could've be sad of many fab men

Why are their standards so crazily low?

Aha I like that comment

Other brands of comments are also available in other supermarkets lol

Reply privately

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

No you're wrong there OP. You just have to click with someone. Think of it the same way as you would if you were having a night out in a pub or club. How often do you have the chat up line that engages someone ? Or how often so you see someone who makes your jaw drop ? And how often do they respond ?

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Mr ddc

I win! That line snapped my knicker elastic, so no hassle removing them - they just fell off so I can be ready before you (ner-ner-de-ner-ner) lol "

Ha, he'll get to Arse End before he gets to MAMOBA

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

You don't need to be a perfect specimen. Most people will look for verification (doesnt't matter if your a guy, woman or couple), not having one will leave people wondering who you are?

Go to a club, or social and talk to people and veri them and ask if they will veri you. Who knows, you might find it snowballs (!) from there!

Good luck, make it easy for people to respond and reach out to you. There are a load of single guys in your position - try to be different.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

I win! That line snapped my knicker elastic, so no hassle removing them - they just fell off so I can be ready before you (ner-ner-de-ner-ner) lol

Ha, he'll get to Arse End before he gets to MAMOBA "

OMG I was so long typing my last post I completely missed the fact that I had two offers!

Arse end, or mamoba, there's only one way to decide ladies: FIGHT!!

(I'm filling the paddling pool with jelly as we speak...)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sellers market

Reply privately

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"

Mr ddc

Ha, he'll get to Arse End before he gets to MAMOBA

OMG I was so long typing my last post I completely missed the fact that I had two offers!

Arse end, or mamoba, there's only one way to decide ladies: FIGHT!!

(I'm filling the paddling pool with jelly as we speak...)"

Oooh can we have lime jelly please?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I weigh a lot so will punch at that weight thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good luck, make it easy for people to respond and reach out to you. There are a load of single guys in your position - try to be different."

Unfortunately when I 'try to be different' I end up appearing to be a right freak.

Read back what ive written and end up slapping my forehead thinking

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My tits weigh a lot, so I'll punch their weight.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"My tits weigh a lot, so I'll punch their weight. "

Just don't punch the tits.

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I am not beautiful, i am not a model, i am not here to take advantage of anyone. I have preferences not high standards. I am here to have fun with men, women, couples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are you concerned? Are these low lifes messaging you and bothering you? Sadly there is no minger filter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But then id say we let them request whatever they want because some of would be ''lost'' if fab wasnt created"

Totally "lost" me there

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am not beautiful, i am not a model, i am not here to take advantage of anyone. I have preferences not high standards. I am here to have fun with men, women, couples."

I liked you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose the question to ask is, are they bothering you by pursuing you, pestering you to meet them or are they turning you down or worse still, ignoring the opportunity to partake of your wares? Because if they're not doing the former, then what difference does it make to you what opinion they have of themselves? And if it's the latter, then how very dare they, eh?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Why are you concerned? Are these low lifes messaging you and bothering you? Sadly there is no minger filter "

There is but you can override the filter by showing your tits.

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Your profile seems pretty demanding when it comes to the women you want to meet - are you denying women the right to be equally demanding? And, incidentally, just because a woman doesn't fancy you it doesn't mean they are up themselves - it simply means they don't fancy you. Perhaps you should ask yourself why

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I am not beautiful, i am not a model, i am not here to take advantage of anyone. I have preferences not high standards. I am here to have fun with men, women, couples.

I liked you "

i liked you too. Such a lovely man

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't have high standards when it comes to what I find visually attractive. I have high standards when it comes to mental attraction. I'd rather not meet someone who may be conventionally attractive but doesn't turn me on mentally than waste his/her time and mine by having an OK but not amazing meet. I don't have the free time to be able to meet that often so when I do I like to make it count. That's not having standards that are too high, it's being sensible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have high standards when it comes to what I find visually attractive. I have high standards when it comes to mental attraction. I'd rather not meet someone who may be conventionally attractive but doesn't turn me on mentally than waste his/her time and mine by having an OK but not amazing meet. I don't have the free time to be able to meet that often so when I do I like to make it count. That's not having standards that are too high, it's being sensible."

Perfect

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I am not beautiful, i am not a model, i am not here to take advantage of anyone. I have preferences not high standards. I am here to have fun with men, women, couples."

Could not have said it better myself - no, not saying that you are not beautiful! But agreeing with you on the rest of the message

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I am not beautiful, i am not a model, i am not here to take advantage of anyone. I have preferences not high standards. I am here to have fun with men, women, couples.

Could not have said it better myself - no, not saying that you are not beautiful! But agreeing with you on the rest of the message "

Wonderful to see you back on forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

there you go, Problem No1.

as a Male you do NOT know Men will fuck anything, You just assume that every Male thinks as you do.

Gimp

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sorry, I don't see your point here. This physical beauty you speak of is just an illusion. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, although some people's attitudes can be ugly. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's your profile text. Take out the line where you say you want a girl who won't say no to you. Could take out the face fucking line but if it's something you really really want then keep it, but, understand that it might limit the amount of women who will meet you.

Other than that your pictures are good, you've got excellent height and body, quads are big so can't really gauge the size of your cock accurately, I'd need pictures of it on the flop and with wind in the sail and next to the obligatory new shape sky remote control, or a tape measure but measure from the top of your penis not from your gooch. Face is handsome, eyebrows are what I'd class as medium, I'd ask you to apply Jamaican black castor oil to your eyebrows daily one month prior to a meet to help them grow. I'd prefer you with hair but if the penis was big I'd make allowances providing your balls are big you're a heavy cummer and quick repeater. Completely natty as well, I don't like any substances that could make your balls smaller or spunk yellow! Arse hole would have to be free from pubes, waxed or hair removal cream, no shaving and no pimples on bum cheeks. Must be willing to pretend you're nursing an injury and I'm your carer, let me chuck you in the bath and wash you prior to fucking, be willing to let me use an anal speculum so I can open your arse hole up to ensure a better rimming experience for me (I like to taste arse hole flesh) That's just some of my "demands!" I get guys to tie their dicks in ribbons and punch themselves in the face just for a laugh like, why? Because I can and there's people out there that will do it!

Physically there's nothing wrong with you, just have a little tweak of your profile text and you'll do well on here.

Reply privately