FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever walked out of a football match in disgust?

Jump to newest

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

After seeing the highlights of the Sunderland v Villa match and the thousands of Sunderland fans who walked out by half time, have you walked out in disgust by your team's performance?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My OH said he has,only to have missed a complete turn around by his team

I say served him right

over a year ago

No I've always stayed to the bitter end.

over a year ago

A friend of mine did this. He's a Liverpool supporter and it was the Champions league final. He left in a tantrum at the end of the first half with Liverpool 3 goals down if I remember correctly. They came out in the second half and won the match. It's not over until it's over.

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

£50 a ticket? Thats £25 a half!! Wild hourses wouldnt move me

By *eekendsCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

supporters never but never walk out, people who only want to see a winning team walk out , they are the ones who usually don the shirt on sunday morning or Saturday evening to go to the pub so people can associate them with winners , sorry but my football always comes from my team win or lose play good or crap there is only one

BRADFORD PARK AVENUE

and believe me I have followed them since 1956 and if you need football history then look them up

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 14:33:11]

over a year ago

More times than I care to remember.

When my team are four down at half time you know there is no coming back.

over a year ago

"supporters never but never walk out, people who only want to see a winning team walk out , they are the ones who usually don the shirt on sunday morning or Saturday evening to go to the pub so people can associate them with winners , sorry but my football always comes from my team win or lose play good or crap there is only one

BRADFORD PARK AVENUE

and believe me I have followed them since 1956 and if you need football history then look them up"

I cannot agree with you. I have had a season ticket for over thirty years and I haven't had a replica shirt since I was fifteen. Leaving the ground at any time is my prerogative and doesn't make me any less of a supporter.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, but at a comedy show I was tempted to leave before the end once. Paul Foot completely split the room

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

I and an ex walked out of a French and Saunders performance once because we thought it was totally OTT rude

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

"No, but at a comedy show I was tempted to leave before the end once. Paul Foot completely split the room "

Similar - you almost walked out of a Foot,Paul match.

over a year ago

"supporters never but never walk out, people who only want to see a winning team walk out , they are the ones who usually don the shirt on sunday morning or Saturday evening to go to the pub so people can associate them with winners , sorry but my football always comes from my team win or lose play good or crap there is only one

BRADFORD PARK AVENUE

and believe me I have followed them since 1956 and if you need football history then look them up"

over a year ago

Not football but a great Britain Australia test match at the kc stadium in hull, we left with about 10 minutes to go the whole evening was a disaster from start to finish including the rugby

over a year ago

I always stay to the end, but respect the right of paying supporters to leave whenever they want.

over a year ago

Damn right I've walked out in disgust, those Pukka Pies are a fucking disgrace.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"No, but at a comedy show I was tempted to leave before the end once. Paul Foot completely split the room

Similar - you almost walked out of a Foot,Paul match."

over a year ago

I have, a couple of times. GAA matches(football!).

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have left a few minutes early occasionally, but that was to avoid the traffic. Never if we were only 1-0 down though

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

BRADFORD PARK AVENUE

and believe me I have followed them since 1956 and if you need football history then look them up

"

never ever walked out on my club even when 5-0 down at home to cardiff and down to ten men stayed to the bitter end of a 7-2 defeat . can never understand any one that leaves early to "beat the traffic " had a mate do this against sheff weds at home last day of season 1991 1-2 down five to go and he left to beat the traffic and missed both our goals that won us the old division one title just dont understand paying for something and leaving it before its finnished

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

Never .....................

Having watched so much shite over the years ............I got my first season ticket in 1976 ..............my mates and I never walked out before the end ..........

Oh we never win at home

And we never win away

We lost last week

And we lost today

We don't give a fuck

Coz we get pissed up

MCFC. OK

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Even better!

I've never been in 1

sorry so sorry

Couldn't resist

over a year ago

I know people that left the ground when Liverpool won the Champions league when they were 3-0 down at half time

over a year ago

"After seeing the highlights of the Sunderland v Villa match and the thousands of Sunderland fans who walked out by half time, have you walked out in disgust by your team's performance?. "

I did laugh at one of the Sunderland fans yesterday, he said he only stayed to the end to avoid the traffic

Post new Message to Thread