Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What the other sex thinks.

Jump to newest

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

The other day I decided to go on to the chat room on fab the other day, I never go into the rooms as a rule.

After entering one of the rooms I was surprised to find I had a private message on there. It was a gay man who said I was stunning. Although I am not gay I found it flattering. Well until He stated how he wanted to rim me. Another guy stating How he wanted me to smash his back doors, Another just stating the 'blow job' 'then u wnt blowie?'in and the other guy I just told not to bother speaking to me.

It clearly says I am straight on my profile. It was humiliating and rather disturbing that 4 people could not read a/or could be bothered to read a profile.

After spending months on here and getting little interest from Couples and Females, it was quite a shock. All I can Say is I know why and how you females think of us single men now, constantly pooping up and asking weird questions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Filters help with unwanted messages

over a year ago

Not only Females, Some of us Male half of couples think that some single Blokes on here have no idea

Gimp

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Filters help with unwanted messages"

How do I filter the chatroom PMs?

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Not only Females, Some of us Male half of couples think that some single Blokes on here have no idea

Gimp"

I already have a filter preventing Men from messaging me. Surly that should give the idea away.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I think there's an option to prevent anyone but friends messaging you from chat..

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Is it just a certain amount of Gay men who are just desperate to try their luck or is it only a minority of Single men in general?

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I think there's an option to prevent anyone but friends messaging you from chat.."

Cool how do I do that?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I think there's an option to prevent anyone but friends messaging you from chat..

Cool how do I do that? "

Hang on I'll try and find out..

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm on the iPad so the layout might be different but where the list of rooms is on the right hand side there's a drop down menu that says allows private messages and pokes from..,

Anybody

Nobody

Friends only

over a year ago

"The other day I decided to go on to the chat room on fab the other day, I never go into the rooms as a rule.

After entering one of the rooms I was surprised to find I had a private message on there. It was a gay man who said I was stunning. Although I am not gay I found it flattering. Well until He stated how he wanted to rim me. Another guy stating How he wanted me to smash his back doors, Another just stating the 'blow job' 'then u wnt blowie?'in and the other guy I just told not to bother speaking to me.

"

Could you find out where the smash guy lives, nip round and take a sledgehammer to his door? Job literally done.

By *romageFraiseWoman
over a year ago

London

was you in the 'bi' room?

over a year ago

I went in chat once and the first message I got was from a guy who said...."I want to fuck you and for you to slide your cock in my arse" - I left promptly!

Plus I can't follow what's going on in the chat rooms.

NEVER AGAIN

over a year ago

I never get any of this trouble. Must not be appealing to the gays either lol

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"was you in the 'bi' room? "

Wales Room

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Try living a day in the life of a single fab bi female

Your eyes will certainly open wide

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I'm on the iPad so the layout might be different but where the list of rooms is on the right hand side there's a drop down menu that says allows private messages and pokes from..,

Anybody

Nobody

Friends only "

Done it cool thanks for the advice

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I'm on the iPad so the layout might be different but where the list of rooms is on the right hand side there's a drop down menu that says allows private messages and pokes from..,

Anybody

Nobody

Friends only

Done it cool thanks for the advice "

You're welcome! Might as well make myself useful while I'm laid around feeling sorry for myself...

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Anybody

Nobody

Friends only

Done it cool thanks for the advice

You're welcome! Might as well make myself useful while I'm laid around feeling sorry for myself... "

you were helpfull

Arr, do not feel sorry for yourself go and seize the moment

over a year ago

"I went in chat once and the first message I got was from a guy who said...."I want to fuck you and for you to slide your cock in my arse" - I left promptly!

NEVER AGAIN"

Same, the texts scrolls up so quick....I can't be arsed concentrating to pick up the bits aimed at me before they scroll of the screen...go for a brew, you miss chunks of conversation and have to go scrolling about to find them etc.....its a reet pain in't arse.

over a year ago

"I went in chat once and the first message I got was from a guy who said...."I want to fuck you and for you to slide your cock in my arse" - I left promptly!

NEVER AGAIN"

haha you should see the ones i get!! its just how it is on here but it does help to have thick skin

over a year ago

"... All I can Say is I know why and how you females think of us single men now, constantly pooping up and asking weird questions. "

Any women or couples who generalise single men based on the actions of the few are no concern to me. I'm interested in meeting the other ones.

over a year ago

Can you poop in the chat rooms ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

*sniggers *

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

rather disturbing....

honestly, just because I want to suck your cock that doesn't make me scary....

now waking up in the middle of the night and finding me sitting stroking your hair......

is scary

over a year ago

It's a bit extreme saying it was humiliating and disturbing. Just delete and move on. Like others have said it's fairly normal on here.

You are responsible for your feelings. You can only feel humiliated by the messages if you allow it.

over a year ago

when we go into the chatrooms we just ignore the pms - go through them at the end and if anybody grabs us we send a message

Post new Message to Thread