Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Headfuck

Jump to newest

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh men!

"I don't want a relationship"

That's fine.

"Let's hang out tonight"

Ok.

"I miss you"

What?!

I'm gonna end up pulling my hair out at this rate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I know exactly how you feel. Been there done that got the badge, t-shirt and still wearing the party hat x

Hang in there, I have found some good ones in the past x

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Turn up

But take another man with you

See his face

Treat em mean keep um keen... They play your game

Or they just piss off and find some other woman to annoy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer the single life..... no commitment

over a year ago

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh men!

That's fine.

"Let's hang out tonight"

Ok.

"I miss you"

What?!

I'm gonna end up pulling my hair out at this rate. "

Had that before and it's a horrible situation to be in. I ended up having to ignore them and still feel a bit of a twat to this day.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That's fine.

"Let's hang out tonight"

Ok.

"I miss you"

What?!

It's not him. It's you.

He said he missed you. He didn't say he wants commitment , marriage, children.

Decide what YOU want and stick by it.

over a year ago

That's fine.

"Let's hang out tonight"

Ok.

"I miss you"

What?!

I'm gonna end up pulling my hair out at this rate.

It's not him. It's you.

He said he missed you. He didn't say he wants commitment , marriage, children.

Decide what YOU want and stick by it."

over a year ago

I get a lot of casual 'friends' telling me they miss me... I found it freaky at first, but now I just accept that they miss me being around as company sometimes.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

I want what we've got. Which is the occasional trip to the cinema and a shag every now and again.

And then he throws in 'I miss you'.. Whyy?! So frustrating

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Men fuck with us

They tell us just enough to keep us interested

Without any actual promises until you ask or get Married and withdraw all sex privileges lol

Play him

Don't let him play you

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My philosophy is:

Women think to much and men not enough.

I think you have overthought this one. It is ok to be friends with the opposite sex and just be friends, whilst missing their company now and again.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Own your feelings

Own your own mind

Own how you react

Own you

over a year ago

Tut, men! I'd like to see them have the babies!

over a year ago

"Tut, men! I'd like to see them have the babies! "

Yeah but you're sick!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I want what we've got. Which is the occasional trip to the cinema and a shag every now and again.

And then he throws in 'I miss you'.. Whyy?! So frustrating "

Probably because he misses you. It doesn't have to mean anything. I have guys I see very occasionally and every now and then I'll spot something and think 'oh, so-and-so would find that funny' or 'damn, I could do with a good fuck from so-and-so right now'. It doesn't mean anything other than I am thinking of them at that precise moment in time and I have no issues telling them I thought of them or missed them as a result. I trust them not to read too much into it and vice versa.

over a year ago

Poor You

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Dump their arse. Simple.

over a year ago

"I want what we've got. Which is the occasional trip to the cinema and a shag every now and again.

And then he throws in 'I miss you'.. Whyy?! So frustrating "

Maybe because you feel the same but scared to admit it?

Just asking, don't shout at me.

What's wrong with having feelings for someone?

over a year ago

Hereabouts

And then he throws in 'I miss you'.. Whyy?! So frustrating

Maybe because you feel the same but scared to admit it?

Just asking, don't shout at me.

What's wrong with having feelings for someone? "

I like him but I don't want to be in a relationship with him. I don't actually miss him though. I saw him last week. I ocasionally think about him but I don't actually miss him. It just baffles me that it's usually me that goes all soppy when it comes to things like this.. I'm not used to it being the other way round. He said he thinks I'm amazing blah blah... Which is why I think it's more than just a passing thing

over a year ago

so be blunt with him, ease your mind. you could have it completely wrong. I miss you, might just be meant as a friend not commitment.

just dont mess with his head if it turns out he was meaning more.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

He cancelled on me again... The context of missing me was because he said he might not be able to see me today but he wants to. But now he's not because he's got some family stuff. I'm just being 'chill' about it. I have other plans anyway

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"He cancelled on me again... The context of missing me was because he said he might not be able to see me today but he wants to. But now he's not because he's got some family stuff. I'm just being 'chill' about it. I have other plans anyway "

he is hedging his bet. It is very likely he has a part time or possible gf. When guys say this kind of stuff it is because they want a quick fuck but the new gf shows up and they have to come up with an excuse but leave the old gf still available.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

(sorry guys) lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

What is the matter with people - 'I miss you' is not a declaration of intent to marry, just an expression of desire for someone's company!! I miss friends I don't even shag and tell them so sometimes - shock horror! lol!

over a year ago

" The context of missing me was because he said he might not be able to see me today but he wants to. But now he's not because he's got some family stuff. I'm just being 'chill' about it. I have other plans anyway "

well clearly your not else you wouldnt have started a thread called 'mind fuck' (or whatever its called)

over a year ago

" The context of missing me was because he said he might not be able to see me today but he wants to. But now he's not because he's got some family stuff. I'm just being 'chill' about it. I have other plans anyway

well clearly your not else you wouldnt have started a thread called 'mind fuck' (or whatever its called) "

She's being "chill" about having a casual relationship not the fact he's saying he is missing her. And clearly the chap is a little more invested in the "relationship" or so it seems.

I'd probably feel the same as the OP if I was having a causal relationship and the lady was sending messages like that. She has every right to be a little confused

over a year ago

I'm a sponge, I'm taking EVERYTHING in that I read. I'm intelligent, my knowledge surpasses most people but it's nothing compared to all the combined minds and life experiences of people on here. I'm not in contact with any guys, I've blocked all messages, I've grown my pubes long, my guards are up, I've got belief in myself and when the next guy comes along I'm not gonna let my head run away with me.

Learnt my lesson from last year with a guy I dated who said from the start he wasn't looking for anything serious yet took me to meet his mother, brother, his friends, took me to a wedding. I let things develop in my head that weren't there and I'm not gonna let that happen to me again.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

" The context of missing me was because he said he might not be able to see me today but he wants to. But now he's not because he's got some family stuff. I'm just being 'chill' about it. I have other plans anyway

well clearly your not else you wouldnt have started a thread called 'mind fuck' (or whatever its called)

She's being "chill" about having a casual relationship not the fact he's saying he is missing her. And clearly the chap is a little more invested in the "relationship" or so it seems.

I'd probably feel the same as the OP if I was having a causal relationship and the lady was sending messages like that. She has every right to be a little confused "

I miss you.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So tell him it's not appropriate for him to say stuff like that and if he continues you'll have to rethink your current arrangement.

Like others have said,missing someone is not an admission of love. I've said it often to old playmates of its been a while since I saw them.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've said 'I miss you' to a fb before meaning that I miss their company as I hadn't seen them for a while. It didn't mean anymore than that and it was received that way to. Thank god!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've heard of face fuck, but a skull fuck sounds painful and would involve more than a novelty condom, I'd imagine.

over a year ago

"Own your feelings

Own your own mind

Own how you react

Own you

"

wise words How to survive on Fab and life

By *lirtyjjWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I've told someone i missed their ass once. Changed his profile pic back and all was good again

over a year ago

That's fine.

"Let's hang out tonight"

Ok.

"I miss you"

What?!

I miss you doesnt mean I want to marry you blah blah

over a year ago

One mans downfall, is another mans gold.

Play the game back

Her

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I often tell people I miss them, I wouldn't like to think they read anything into it

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

For me I've learnt a valuable lesson do t run before you can walk...live life for today and don't let life run away with you...being to,d that you are missed is not an admission of live or commitment

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"For me I've learnt a valuable lesson do t run before you can walk...live life for today and don't let life run away with you...being to,d that you are missed is not an admission of live or commitment "

Love not live

over a year ago

"My philosophy is:

Women think to much and men not enough.

I think you have overthought this one. It is ok to be friends with the opposite sex and just be friends, whilst missing their company now and again."

over a year ago

Enjoy that he misses you, he obviously misses your company you dont have to be emotionally attached to someone to miss them

over a year ago

I think the "I miss you" totally depends on the context and way it was said. None of us were there.

I miss my kids sometimes. I also miss my husband. Totally different context.

One romantic and one not.

I suspect the OP feels there was an expressed depth of feeling there together with other thighs he's said that she's talked about.

I agree with whoever said play him - don't let him play you.

Be available on your terms, not his.

If it's a head fuck for you, I wonder if you feel more for him than you realise?

over a year ago

Note to gents:

Never say "I miss you" to a woman because it looks like this happens....

OP. I don't know the situation but "I miss you" isn't exactly a statement of undying love.

over a year ago

Oh hell. ...I have a friend on here that tells me everytime we chat that he misses me. ......I didn't realise that meant anything other than he misses that we don't chat that often. ...who would have thought!?

over a year ago

"I think the "I miss you" totally depends on the context and way it was said. None of us were there.

I miss my kids sometimes. I also miss my husband. Totally different context.

One romantic and one not.

I suspect the OP feels there was an expressed depth of feeling there together with other thighs he's said that she's talked about.

I agree with whoever said play him - don't let him play you.

Be available on your terms, not his.

If it's a head fuck for you, I wonder if you feel more for him than you realise?"

What she said!

over a year ago

Hereabouts

I know it's not like he's asking me to marry him or anything, but the context and stuff was just a little bizarre. I can't explain the full details because you'd have to know the ins and outs of whatever it is that him and I have.

In terms of playing him.. I think I've got that one covered now

By *.TaylorMan
over a year ago

clacton

"Oh hell. ...I have a friend on here that tells me everytime we chat that he misses me. ......I didn't realise that meant anything other than he misses that we don't chat that often. ...who would have thought!?"
love to be able to say I miss this booty jhheeezzzeeee

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I'm hoping one day OP that will not have so much drama in your life...don't allow people to fuck with your head. Once someone gets in your head it can be a fucker to get them out of it again.

over a year ago

Hereabouts

I think my overthinking was due to a combination of pms and lack of sleep. He's back wrapped around my little finger now. He will probably say it again but I'll just make sure it's a physical thing instead of an emotional thing He's still gonna be a headfuck.. But I just won't let him get to me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think my overthinking was due to a combination of pms and lack of sleep. He's back wrapped around my little finger now. He will probably say it again but I'll just make sure it's a physical thing instead of an emotional thing He's still gonna be a headfuck.. But I just won't let him get to me "

why not just settle for 2 people on equal footing enjoying each others company and friendship,rather than one manipulating the other....

there is a better chance of less angst, drama and emotional outbursts.

I know in this social media driven dramatic world, that may be an old fashioned concept, but it does work

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I miss people sometimes but I always have the option of turning the car around and trying again.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I think my overthinking was due to a combination of pms and lack of sleep. He's back wrapped around my little finger now. He will probably say it again but I'll just make sure it's a physical thing instead of an emotional thing He's still gonna be a headfuck.. But I just won't let him get to me

why not just settle for 2 people on equal footing enjoying each others company and friendship,rather than one manipulating the other....

I know in this social media driven dramatic world, that may be an old fashioned concept, but it does work "

You're just an ol' romantic at heart

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think my overthinking was due to a combination of pms and lack of sleep. He's back wrapped around my little finger now. He will probably say it again but I'll just make sure it's a physical thing instead of an emotional thing He's still gonna be a headfuck.. But I just won't let him get to me

I know in this social media driven dramatic world, that may be an old fashioned concept, but it does work

You're just an ol' romantic at heart "

I know, I know...

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I miss people sometimes but I always have the option of turning the car around and trying again.

"

I like this

Post new Message to Thread