Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bike race fans

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If course we have already Had the first wsbk, which was great..

But I wondered who supports who.

For me in wsbk it's Leon Haslam and have supported him for many years.

Motogp.. well I'm a die hard Rossi fan

Bsb I'm a long standing walker fan but have a soft spot for Stuart Easton too.

Getting excited for the new season although still annoyed with the lack of tv coverage for motogp

Ms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got my ferry and digs sorted for the TT, fingers crossed for Guy Martin this year

over a year ago

I wish Guy Martin would give up, he's to nice to die young.

By *ouple1973Couple
over a year ago

clowne

I'm a Rossi fan to

over a year ago

Love to see Crutchlow do well this season. And yes I'm so angry that I can't see any live motogp action. Bloody BT stole it off BBC (an I don't mean big black cock! )

By *ee340Man
over a year ago

Wallington

Im a big stalker walker fan , old skool die hard me . Wish Carl stayed on the yamaha last year .... The wsb first round was wicked , tivo box all set up to record all the Sunday action . Bt sport is free on virgin ....... Love it

over a year ago

Hate watching others race now, feels like I should be out there racing myself lol

over a year ago

"Im a big stalker walker fan , old skool die hard me . Wish Carl stayed on the yamaha last year .... The wsb first round was wicked , tivo box all set up to record all the Sunday action . Bt sport is free on virgin ....... Love it "

Can't get virgin here

over a year ago

Big rossi fan but have taken to mm aswell as hes so humble about his success. Lorenzo just a cock. Haslam in wsbk and hes got a real chance on that aprillia this year. Did like tommy hillin bsb but unfortinately not racing any more. Would also love the lowes twins to both do well. Scott redding is another cock after i saw him walk out a back door so he didnt have to sign a few autographs. And one lad waiting for him was 6 year old

over a year ago

"If course we have already Had the first wsbk, which was great..

But I wondered who supports who.

For me in wsbk it's Leon Haslam and have supported him for many years.

Motogp.. well I'm a die hard Rossi fan

Bsb I'm a long standing walker fan but have a soft spot for Stuart Easton too.

Getting excited for the new season although still annoyed with the lack of tv coverage for motogp

Ms"

Wbk - jonathan rea

Gp - rossi

Bsb - danny buchan

Roads - guy martin

Roll on 26th march for bsb testing and can get back into it properly x

over a year ago

I'm still not happy about the loss of donnington for the gp... Was looking forward to it being at donnington for The next two years but not to be

Don't suppose anyone has found anywhere that is streaming moto gp live anywhere

over a year ago

I race Motocross bikes.

I have 2.

Both Kawasaki's.

2 strokes.

My Practice bike is a KX125

The Race bike is a KX250.

The 250 pulls my arms out of my sockets.

It's pretty rapid.

I've had a few scrapes on it.

By *ocknrollerMan
over a year ago

the sticks

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 22:31:23]

By *ocknrollerMan
over a year ago

the sticks

Martin

Dunlop

Anstey

Rossi

My fine self

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 22:31:32]

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I have drifted away from WSB since foggy retired, no one seemed to replace him in that catagory for me.

In the motogp, I am still a Rossi fan. Have been since he was in the 125 class.

In BSB, I have to go with Jenny Tinmouth. On a decent bike this year, let's see what she can do.

Still like Byrne, but I have been watching him since he started writing for fast bikes in the good old days.

over a year ago

The only problem with the bt sport coverage is they have that irritating bloke off the Everest windows adverts.

over a year ago

Good close clean racing in all classes is what I'm looking for. With no one getting hurt, thats most important for me. But I favour the Brits.

MotoGP. Carl has still got something to show us. Rossi though, like Kev, makes it exciting, always seems to make something happen when its getting a bit lame. The drive, focus and enthusiasm he has for his age and considering what he has already achieved is pretty special.

WSB. I think it might be JRea's time. But again, Brits to the fore for me please.

On the roads? My old mate Micky D but I'd love to see Guy win a TT. No one deserves to win, only the winner deserves to win a race, but if anyone deserves a win it is Guy. If that makes sense. And when you get to know him he is a nice bloke. And accurate. Watched the Senior from near the bottom of Bray a few years ago, only Guy and JMcPint hit the same bit of tarmac each lap.

Like to see Jenny T take some scalps this year in BSB. And I want to see Christian Iddon win some too.

Most importantly everyone rides swiftly and safely.

over a year ago

I'll quite happily watch Maria Costello too

By *ee340Man
over a year ago

Wallington

Why don't you try your luck at mcn (motorcycle news) fantasy road race . Its free to join and if your selection is good enough you win prizes ! You choose 2 riders from each class moto gp , wsb and bsb and have a limited budget to buy riders .

over a year ago

"Why don't you try your luck at mcn (motorcycle news) fantasy road race . Its free to join and if your selection is good enough you win prizes ! You choose 2 riders from each class moto gp , wsb and bsb and have a limited budget to buy riders . "

Already have done x

By *ee340Man
over a year ago

Wallington

"Why don't you try your luck at mcn (motorcycle news) fantasy road race . Its free to join and if your selection is good enough you win prizes ! You choose 2 riders from each class moto gp , wsb and bsb and have a limited budget to buy riders .

Already have done x"

i missed joining up for the first wsb

race (brits up front , gutted ) , been working in Berlin and forgot lol. All signed up now tho and ready for the big off . What's your team name , maybe we could start a fab league lol

over a year ago

Was an avid fan through the foggy years, watched him at donning ton on the Honda and silverstone on the petronas.

The Foggy chili battles were awesome.

Loved watching Noriuke Haga spinning the wheel before he hit the apex. Never hit the same piece of Tarmac twice

over a year ago

Ive the brits for my wsb selection, danny buchan and bridewell for bsb x

By *ee340Man
over a year ago

Wallington

"Was an avid fan through the foggy years, watched him at donning ton on the Honda and silverstone on the petronas.

Loved watching Noriuke Haga spinning the wheel before he hit the apex. Never hit the same piece of Tarmac twice"

Foggy was great ..... Shame he retired from that big smash .the foggy and chilli battles was awesome ...... Great racing ,but times have changed and the first wsb race's this year was awesome ..... Much more to come

over a year ago

46 fan here.

My dream team would be Rossi, Nial McKenzie, Guy Martin and Tom Sykes.

over a year ago

"Was an avid fan through the foggy years, watched him at donning ton on the Honda and silverstone on the petronas.

Loved watching Noriuke Haga spinning the wheel before he hit the apex. Never hit the same piece of Tarmac twice

Foggy was great ..... Shame he retired from that big smash .the foggy and chilli battles was awesome ...... Great racing ,but times have changed and the first wsb race's this year was awesome ..... Much more to come "

There first race really was good. My kids hid away in shame at mum jumping up and down at the tv...

But yes Frankie and foggy... Frankie was ace x

By *ee340Man
over a year ago

Wallington

Foggy was great ..... Shame he retired from that big smash .the foggy and chilli battles was awesome ...... Great racing ,but times have changed and the first wsb race's this year was awesome ..... Much more to come

There first race really was good. My kids hid away in shame at mum jumping up and down at the tv...

But yes Frankie and foggy... Frankie was ace x "

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

God rest marco simochelli he was ace

By *ocknrollerMan
over a year ago

the sticks

"God rest marco simochelli he was ace"

I liked him, was a shame to see him go

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

I know was fun to watch lovely lad too

over a year ago

I have also lost touch with world superbike since foggy and co left, I watch the odd race but it doesn't quite seem the same.

On the roads a massive Guy Martin fan, I hope this is his year at the TT.

BSB sorry have to go with Byrne, he is a brilliant rider.

Motogp a cal critchlow fan, although I do like Rossi. It just seems so civilized since the demise of the 2 stroke machines.

By *ocknrollerMan
over a year ago

the sticks

"I know was fun to watch lovely lad too"

yeah, feels like something is missing the last wee while. And when Rossi calls it a day as well Motogp will have lost a lot. It seems to be going downhill a bit, for me anyway.

over a year ago

Followed and rode since a kid, Long time Rossi fan but Cals a mate and fellow Cov lad so hope he rides the wheels off the Honda, Haslem and Rea in WSB and Shakey in BSB ride to Assen all being well again.

over a year ago

"God rest marco simochelli he was ace"

That was a sad day.. And I thothht for a while that the doctors heart for riding has died along with Marco.

Post new Message to Thread