Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bbc or Abc

Jump to newest

By *ain n Mable OP   Woman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

A large percentage of black guys on here are refered to as Bbc, either by themselves or others.

I have noticed plenty of, shall we say, average sized black guys, so maybe Abc is more apt, but would anyone say that on a profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not exactly the greatest selling point

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

But its more honest, and honesty is the best policy, so they say.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"But its more honest, and honesty is the best policy, so they say. "

And it seems a bit of a rare policy on here.

over a year ago

So many are nothing like they describe. Why pick specifically on those that describe themselves as BBC?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

That would have to apply to everyone

The 'athletic'

The 'goodlooking'

The 'sexy'

Not all of them are

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

"I have noticed plenty of, shall we say, average sized black guys, so maybe Abc is more apt, but would anyone say that on a profile? "

Not sure why not, it's easy as 1,2,3.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I got so fed up with being asked the size of my appendage I added a comment on my profile and block anyone who asks.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I got so fed up with being asked the size of my appendage I added a comment on my profile and block anyone who asks."

So do I..... But it won't change the way people do things because others will play up to it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Soooo tempted to pm Cassius and Fabio to ask now

By *he Stuff Of LegendMan
over a year ago

Hadfield

"A large percentage of black guys on here are refered to as Bbc, either by themselves or others.

I have noticed plenty of, shall we say, average sized black guys, so maybe Abc is more apt, but would anyone say that on a profile? "

Lol nothing like a comment like this to make those with a smaller cock touchy. Thanks for making me smile this saterday morning.

over a year ago

"I got so fed up with being asked the size of my appendage I added a comment on my profile and block anyone who asks.

So do I..... But it won't change the way people do things because others will play up to it"

Totally.

Can't stick my head out of the sand here too much because of our profile.

You absolutely have the right to not be regarded as a merely stereotype. And to not be included in the subculture if you don't want to be part of it.

It must be infuriating, where there is a demand there will be a supply of guys who play up to it and use it to their advantage.

All I can say as a consolation is that there must be people who have read your profiles and saw that it was not your thing, and not messaged you. You just have no idea who they are because they just passed by.

So don't let all those who were rude and ignorant taint your view of those who are into that but were also respectful. (Not that I'm suggesting you are).

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Soooo tempted to pm Cassius and Fabio to ask now "

You may message me and ask under the proviso you intend to come up to Leicester, at my convenience, alone, regardless of the size, and we spend a considerable amount of time naked doing all sorts of pleasurable things to each other.

These terms are non negotiable.

over a year ago

"That would have to apply to everyone

The 'athletic'

The 'goodlooking'

The 'sexy'

Not all of them are "

Self labelling is probably necessary to some extent in this scene but inherently flawed.

Athletic shot putters come to mind.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Soooo tempted to pm Cassius and Fabio to ask now

You may message me and ask under the proviso you intend to come up to Leicester, at my convenience, alone, regardless of the size, and we spend a considerable amount of time naked doing all sorts of pleasurable things to each other.

These terms are non negotiable."

Tease

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"So many are nothing like they describe. Why pick specifically on those that describe themselves as BBC?"

I am not picking on anybody, i am asking a question about an observation i have found. Its a lighthearted discussion with a touch of humor.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

If we see BBC in a profile name we tend to look as black/mixed race single guys are one of a number of our preferences. We don't take much notice of their cock size unless they're too big but then that's the same for any colour cock.

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"I got so fed up with being asked the size of my appendage I added a comment on my profile and block anyone who asks."

I did exactly that too. It really cut down on stupid junk emails

Post new Message to Thread