over a year ago

A ghost could be humping you right now and you would never know

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"A ghost could be humping you right now and you would never know "

Ross Noble has a routine about ghost sex, it is very good.

I've seen something I thought was a ghost, but it wasn't.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had one standing by my bed looking over me one night. I was about seven. Was I scared? You bet I was. I'm still convinced it was a ghost after almost half a century.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My mother used to tell me that when I was very young I used to talk to elderly people about the people they had lost as if I knew them.

I don't think it's true and I have never seen a ghost.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes I have on many occasions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll say the same thing I said last time I saw a ghost thread - BULLSHIT.

Carry on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never seen one but woke up one night feeling like something was stood next to my bed, felt horrible and I was to scared to turn over and look. Really freaked me out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not long after my dad died, I was up about 4am to go to work. I took the lid off the flask I was about to use, it used to be his, without a shadow of a doubt I felt my dad's presence in the kitchen, 100% he was in that room at that moment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My sister had a similar experience to my own, although I think we were living in a different house at the time.

We were a family of four in a Victorian terrace. My sister went downstairs in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. Returning up the stairs, she past our father going down. So, instead of going back to her room, she went in to mom and dads room to ask mom where dad was going. Mom said."He hasn't gone anywhere, he's here".

And so he was!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've seen and heard quite a few! some people believe and some don't.

I believe in my experiences!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No. I don't believe that people have a presence or existence once their brain shuts down from lack of oxygen. No after life, no ghosts and spirits. Open to evidence but Most Haunted didn't work for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never seen one but have experienced some really strange and unexplainable things happen in a notoriously haunted pub cellar one night.

An ex saw my Dad and my nan standing at the foot of the bed (on separate occasions) she described them perfectly even though they had died many years previously and she had never even seen photos of them.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No. I don't believe that people have a presence or existence once their brain shuts down from lack of oxygen. No after life, no ghosts and spirits. Open to evidence but Most Haunted didn't work for me."

Lol. Most Haunted didn't work for anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now finding myself in Devon. Here it seems is much talk of ghosts and spirits. Several people from different social groups have talked of several place local that's ghosts are seen regular. Several people stating first hand accounts.

This interested me. Have never seen or felt a ghost. Always remained open minded. Has to be said having spent many long hours in places said to be visited every night by ghosts. It has to be said I have seen nothing. That isn't to say I didn't touch cloth lol once or twice with others trying to scare shit out of each other while waiting haha what I will say is all times went out had a great laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've seen a ghost 100%, when I met my wife a few years later I started to tell her the story, she stopped me in my tracks and then told me the same story, she'd seen the same one years earlier. I've already wrote about it months ago on another similar post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now finding myself in Devon. Here it seems is much talk of ghosts and spirits. Several people from different social groups have talked of several place local that's ghosts are seen regular. Several people stating first hand accounts.

This interested me. Have never seen or felt a ghost. Always remained open minded. Has to be said having spent many long hours in places said to be visited every night by ghosts. It has to be said I have seen nothing. That isn't to say I didn't touch cloth lol once or twice with others trying to scare shit out of each other while waiting haha what I will say is all times went out had a great laugh"

Think of it this way - you have to be 'tuned in' to the wavelength. Those that are - TRUE mediums - those that are just on the edge of the wavelength - may feel and occasionally see - those that simply aren't on the wavelength - will never see or feel - maybe ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ya I've def seen a ghost. It was a bout 7 years ago an about / weeks after he died but I know that it was Kevin!!

Reply privately

By *each_PittWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Heard, not seen"

Same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now finding myself in Devon. Here it seems is much talk of ghosts and spirits. Several people from different social groups have talked of several place local that's ghosts are seen regular. Several people stating first hand accounts.

This interested me. Have never seen or felt a ghost. Always remained open minded. Has to be said having spent many long hours in places said to be visited every night by ghosts. It has to be said I have seen nothing. That isn't to say I didn't touch cloth lol once or twice with others trying to scare shit out of each other while waiting haha what I will say is all times went out had a great laugh

Think of it this way - you have to be 'tuned in' to the wavelength. Those that are - TRUE mediums - those that are just on the edge of the wavelength - may feel and occasionally see - those that simply aren't on the wavelength - will never see or feel - maybe ?"

Perhaps.

I did also think that perhaps would never see one as I'm not really a believer, maybe can sence this from me haha not explain myself well.

However I'm not sure what to make of being told a story that is ghost can talk too and he talks back. I asked the person what the fisherman looks like and was told a ghost. But having never seen one what does it look like I asked...expecting something like see thru skin or mist haha but was told like a normal person but not. I don't get that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seen and heard! Believe what you want but i know what happened

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have thought I've seen one before but there's always turned out to be a logical explanation.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have thought I've seen one before but there's always turned out to be a logical explanation. "

That's very often the case and what I thought the op was getting at in the way he worded his question.

It depends on what you think a ghost is.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Saw a Hell of a lot in my Dad's old house. Used to have regular visits from a young soldier but only ever in that house. You used to hear footsteps walking up and down the stairs and through the hallway (house was detached, so it wasn't next door), out of the corner of my eye I once saw what I thought was my Dad walking past the front room into the kitchen, opening and closing the door behind him. Went in to speak to him and there was no one there.

My Niece and Nephew also used to smile, laugh and babble at the same blank space out in the hallway and the dog used to growl at the same spot with her heckles up.

People can say what they want but I know what I've seen and heard.

- Amy. x

Reply privately

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

Ive seen two.

One was just a pair of hands criss crossing above a cupboard in a bedroom. There was no light source, the heavy curtains were pulled and the vision was just over the cupboard,the light didnt hit the wall.

Mentioned it to my parents who said nothing. But when alone with them both they both admitted seeing the same. And not told me not to worry as it wad my nan knitting

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've not seen anything specific, however, in Berlin,last month, I kept feeling like someone was behind me and I kept seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye.

Never had that happen anywhere before or since

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not seen one per say but did have the most vivid dream (was it a dream? Who knows) about my best friend who had been killed that week in a hit n run.

Everything felt real and it's one of the few things I remember from sleeping.

By a bizarre twist of fate we bought a house looking at the grave yard he's now in - not that he was ever in another one! Could have worded that better.

B

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not that size matters but; 'he must have been a small'n!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ghosts aren't real. I don't think so anyway. Load of shit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In 54 years not one except in the

Movies "

Never seen one - but I think I've felt one!

You know, that feeling that you know when someone sits on the end of the bed - when you know 100% that there's no one else in the room ......... & you want to look but you're temporarily paralysed to do so. Been there!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghosts aren't real. I don't think so anyway. Load of shit. "

Load of shit? No........ shit scared? - probably yes, but in a different sort of way.........kind of... weird, yes, but horrifying, no!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghosts aren't real. I don't think so anyway. Load of shit.

Load of shit? No........ shit scared? - probably yes, but in a different sort of way.........kind of... weird, yes, but horrifying, no!"

You talk in riddles Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have thought I've seen one before but there's always turned out to be a logical explanation. "

That's usually the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghosts aren't real. I don't think so anyway. Load of shit.

Load of shit? No........ shit scared? - probably yes, but in a different sort of way.........kind of... weird, yes, but horrifying, no!

You talk in riddles Haha"

Lol - yeah, maybe - but I'm not lying, I promise you. i've no chance of being taken seriously here anyway, with that kind of post!

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I once had a dream where Bruce Forsyth was shagging Dot Cotton, maybe I was confused

Reply privately

over a year ago

I kept seeing my brother after he died, think it was because I really wished he was still alive and I missed him

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 02:13:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I once had a dream where Bruce Forsyth was shagging Dot Cotton, maybe I was confused "

Oh fuck off, - I'm being serious!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had one standing by my bed looking over me one night. I was about seven. Was I scared? You bet I was. I'm still convinced it was a ghost after almost half a century."

Had the same happen to me. A lady in grey used to be at the end of me bed reading story's . Was told it was normal by my parents so not to be worried. Until a school friend came for a sleep over, she screamed the house down and had to be taken home that evening.

Also seen a shapeshifter, human in shape but just all worms. That scared life out of me!!

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 02:13:38]"

A ghost writer

Reply privately

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I used to like Rentaghost! It was on TV.

Does that count?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to like Rentaghost! It was on TV.

Does that count? "

don't take the piss!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 02:13:38]

A ghost writer "

Well, it wasn't me-

........spookey!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does that count? "

Haha, you're showing your age there Mrs Meaker, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was phoned.... Dialled 1471......mums number..... 3 years after she had died and the house had been sold.

That was a big mind fuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does that count?

Haha, you're showing your age there Mrs Meaker, lol"

Yeah, there's a few oldies on here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was phoned.... Dialled 1471......mums number..... 3 years after she had died and the house had been sold.

That was a big mind fuck. "

Geez- I might have expected......

Reply privately

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

seen my uncle the day after he died I hadn't got to say goodbye was weird as fuck we were very close, don't carer who believes me I know what I seen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"seen my uncle the day after he died I hadn't got to say goodbye was weird as fuck we were very close, don't carer who believes me I know what I seen"
I do!!

That's the thing, unless someone has experienced it themselves, they simply wont! ... to be honest, I'd never believe my own story if it came from someone else; C'est la vie!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"seen my uncle the day after he died I hadn't got to say goodbye was weird as fuck we were very close, don't carer who believes me I know what I seen"
I do!!

That's the thing, unless someone has experienced it themselves, they simply wont! ... to be honest, I'd never believe my own story if it came from someone else; C'est la vie!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Yes! Lots of times as a family we have lots of mad stuff happen like doors opening, lights going off and on, the doorbell going even when the battery is removed. Particularly if we have people in the house.......

My mum chose the house we grew up in because when her and my dad went to view it (it had been empty for over a year) as she walked in she saw a cat sitting on the stairs - she walked to it and put her hand out to stroke it and her hand went cold and the cat disappeared....she turned to my dad and said I want this house....my dad said you haven't even looked round yet... It didn't matter - my mum had already decided

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll say the same thing I said last time I saw a ghost thread - BULLSHIT.

Carry on. "

I (mr) used to say that

Parents live in a Georgian house, there is one spot at the bottom of the stairs where loads of people have said they all of a sudden feel cold when they walk past, one night I was staying there when I was in my early twenties I walked out of the bedroom, turned the upstairs light on and turned to go down the stairs, at the bottom of the stairs right where the cold is is the figure of a woman just stood there!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Carry on.

I (mr) used to say that

Parents live in a Georgian house, there is one spot at the bottom of the stairs where loads of people have said they all of a sudden feel cold when they walk past, one night I was staying there when I was in my early twenties I walked out of the bedroom, turned the upstairs light on and turned to go down the stairs, at the bottom of the stairs right where the cold is is the figure of a woman just stood there!"

I love random cold spots that are always in the same place.....some people see things - some don't but even disbelievers can feel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carry on.

I (mr) used to say that

Parents live in a Georgian house, there is one spot at the bottom of the stairs where loads of people have said they all of a sudden feel cold when they walk past, one night I was staying there when I was in my early twenties I walked out of the bedroom, turned the upstairs light on and turned to go down the stairs, at the bottom of the stairs right where the cold is is the figure of a woman just stood there!

I love random cold spots that are always in the same place.....some people see things - some don't but even disbelievers can feel "

I quite like it when the missus grabs my cock and balls with cold hands..... does that count? ?

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Carry on.

I (mr) used to say that

I love random cold spots that are always in the same place.....some people see things - some don't but even disbelievers can feel

I quite like it when the missus grabs my cock and balls with cold hands..... does that count? ?"

I can't say I have ever done that but I guess it would feel very different to you. If I have cold fingers and go anywhere near my husband he makes me out them under is arms until they warm up. I am thinking if they went any where near his bits they might shrivel up and fall off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes years ago, but I was pissed off me nut out in the countryside walking home in the pitch black, a fox had startled me just before I saw what I saw.

So the conditions were perfect to make myself look a loon for the rest of my life.

I never tell my ghost story!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Yes years ago, but I was pissed off me nut out in the countryside walking home in the pitch black, a fox had startled me just before I saw what I saw.

So the conditions were perfect to make myself look a loon for the rest of my life.

I never tell my ghost story!"

Why not?

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

saw a ghost in my bedroom once . and felt that my dad was with me once as well .

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"saw a ghost in my bedroom once . and felt that my dad was with me once as well ."

that sounds comforting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes years ago, but I was pissed off me nut out in the countryside walking home in the pitch black, a fox had startled me just before I saw what I saw.

Why not?"

Because the naked old hag I saw pissing in the water trough was real, no matter what my mother in law tells me, she isn't a ghost!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Why not?

Because the naked old hag I saw pissing in the water trough was real, no matter what my mother in law tells me, she isn't a ghost! "

Ohhhhhh

Reply privately

By *NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

St Albans

When I was young and at my grandparents house I used to play with a girl called Mary on the stairs (I was on my own). I told my mum this last year and she said she also used to play with a young girl called Mary on the same spot (she was alone).

Sharing our stories was quite freaky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was a total non believer and would usually dismiss peoples experiences when they told me about them.

But twice this week when at work I felt I saw 2 in same day.

I work in an office alone and to get in to where I work you have to pass through 2 security doors where a sounder bleeps if door is opened, it got to going home time I was packing my laptop away and when I lifted my head I briefly saw a person sat in my chair.

Then on leaving the room I walked through another security room and there was some rows of racking as I glanced down one row I thought I saw a guy standing there looking at me, I walked up to see if anyone there and went around the room, but no one was in there, did make me shiver

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"When I was young and at my grandparents house I used to play with a girl called Mary on the stairs (I was on my own). I told my mum this last year and she said she also used to play with a young girl called Mary on the same spot (she was alone).

Sharing our stories was quite freaky."

I love this!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Does Charles Bonnay syndrome count?

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I was a total non believer and would usually dismiss peoples experiences when they told me about them.

But twice this week when at work I felt I saw 2 in same day.

I work in an office alone and to get in to where I work you have to pass through 2 security doors where a sounder bleeps if door is opened, it got to going home time I was packing my laptop away and when I lifted my head I briefly saw a person sat in my chair.

Then on leaving the room I walked through another security room and there was some rows of racking as I glanced down one row I thought I saw a guy standing there looking at me, I walked up to see if anyone there and went around the room, but no one was in there, did make me shiver

"

A few times when me and a girl I work with were the last two leaving the building (it is a very old building and used to be an Inn 80 years ago) we hear a door slamming upstairs as we walk downstairs - we are the last ones there and close and lock doors as we leave....that was a bit startling at first but I quite like it now.....the girl I am with always says 'I am going to pretend I didn't hear that or I won't come back'

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Does Charles Bonnay syndrome count?"

Just had to google it I guess it could come under the thought you saw something....do you get the feeling someone is standing by you even if there is no one there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

never seen anything, used to have someone who called my name when i was younger in a lot of different places and just the odd time now, but have smelt things - not just from people who have passed - a couple of close girl friends who have had problem but not told anybody - ive thrown them a random text asking what the hell is wrong - one it prompted to go to the docs for somthing that turned out to be quite serious - but i think thats more psychic than ghostly Sx

Reply privately

over a year ago

My TV just turned on by itself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My TV just turned on by itself "

Did he wake up with morning glory??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My TV just turned on by itself

Did he wake up with morning glory??"

Hahahaha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I have ...... I see things. And I have asked to go away . Now I wish I had not . Its a strange thing when you see one as its very different . I may look into all this more over the years .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Every time I've ever looked in the mirror after a heavy weekend!

Reply privately

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

seen one 4 sure and had a few weird things happen over the years

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have

It turned out to be a shirt hanging on the back of a door and not an arm trying to grab me as I opened it!

I screamed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"never seen anything, used to have someone who called my name when i was younger in a lot of different places and just the odd time now, but have smelt things - not just from people who have passed - a couple of close girl friends who have had problem but not told anybody - ive thrown them a random text asking what the hell is wrong - one it prompted to go to the docs for somthing that turned out to be quite serious - but i think thats more psychic than ghostly Sx"
just write those 6 numbers down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have

It turned out to be a shirt hanging on the back of a door and not an arm trying to grab me as I opened it!

I screamed "

Muppet

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have

I screamed

Muppet "

I know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have

I screamed "

haha one night i had put washing on the airer and left in the middle of the floor as opposed to at the side of the room - came down in the middle of the night and it caught the corner of my eye - the dressing gown id draped over the side ends looked like a large person stood in my lounge - i actually screamed then laughed - hysteria moment

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The power of your mind is phenomenal and I think that's all that creates ghosts you experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few years ago, Me and hubby took our dog for his night time walk on the field near our house. He was off his lead and we could hear him barking madly.

We ran over to where he was and he was nose to nose with a dulux type sheepdog. The other dog was down on his front paws as if he wanted to play. I said to my hubby that he must have escaped and we should try and catch him. He gave me our dogs lead and I started walking over to the two dogs, I called ours to come over, thinking the other dog would follow him.....ours turned and looked at us and laid down, the other dog stood up and just melted away. Literally, he just sort of melted into the air.

Then our dog shuffled over to where the other dog had been and started to whine.

We were stood there open mouthed! And believe me, my husband is not a believer in anything like that. It really shook us. And for weeks, when we took our dog out, day or night, he ran straight for the spot where the other dog had been and laid down and whined.

x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The quiet footsteps on the stairs when I was a kid one night turned out to be my dad playing a misguided trick, he was mortified when my brother and I started crying .

The cleaner I spoke to one morning at work as I always did and saw riding his bike home the same night turned out to have died six weeks previously when I mentioned the next morning that I hadn't seen him for a while before that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A few years ago, Me and hubby took our dog for his night time walk on the field near our house. He was off his lead and we could hear him barking madly.

We ran over to where he was and he was nose to nose with a dulux type sheepdog. The other dog was down on his front paws as if he wanted to play. I said to my hubby that he must have escaped and we should try and catch him. He gave me our dogs lead and I started walking over to the two dogs, I called ours to come over, thinking the other dog would follow him.....ours turned and looked at us and laid down, the other dog stood up and just melted away. Literally, he just sort of melted into the air.

Then our dog shuffled over to where the other dog had been and started to whine.

We were stood there open mouthed! And believe me, my husband is not a believer in anything like that. It really shook us. And for weeks, when we took our dog out, day or night, he ran straight for the spot where the other dog had been and laid down and whined.

x"

That's some story, thanks for sharing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seen and experienced loads of things, my ex's parents had a paranormal investigation group. The house they bought was built in the late 18th century a massive 5 bedroom detached house with a cellar, I lived there for 8 years and seen a few things there.

The most recent thing which I thought was strange, my best friend and her boyfriend went to Paris and she went down in the catacombs, she had a few pictures taken down there and at one point she felt like someone was behind her, she knows when taking pictures you take four or five in the same place and position to make sure it's not light or dust but in 2 of the 5 pictures you can clearly see the outline of a woman and her face next to my friend! Since she's been back, animals aren't the same with her, my friend is an animal person has a cat, various friends have dogs and stuff who she would always fuss, since she's been back from Paris, dogs have gone for her and barked at her, she came to my mums and my mums cat was staring at her and growling and he's never growled at anyone in his life! My friends mums cat jumped at her head! It's mad she keeps getting attacked by animals or stared at or barked at as if something's behind her!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seen and experienced loads of things, my ex's parents had a paranormal investigation group. The house they bought was built in the late 18th century a massive 5 bedroom detached house with a cellar, I lived there for 8 years and seen a few things there.

The most recent thing which I thought was strange, my best friend and her boyfriend went to Paris and she went down in the catacombs, she had a few pictures taken down there and at one point she felt like someone was behind her, she knows when taking pictures you take four or five in the same place and position to make sure it's not light or dust but in 2 of the 5 pictures you can clearly see the outline of a woman and her face next to my friend! Since she's been back, animals aren't the same with her, my friend is an animal person has a cat, various friends have dogs and stuff who she would always fuss, since she's been back from Paris, dogs have gone for her and barked at her, she came to my mums and my mums cat was staring at her and growling and he's never growled at anyone in his life! My friends mums cat jumped at her head! It's mad she keeps getting attacked by animals or stared at or barked at as if something's behind her!"

maybe she should talk to 'it' and tell it to go away - worked for someone earlier in the thread

Reply privately

By *iftywaysMan
over a year ago

wigan

yes, while i've sensed a lot i did have a specific experience while at a hospital i used to do hospital radio and late one sunday i had to deliver the prizes for the show and i was aware something was following me, on the corridor i turned, i saw nothing but left like i was pressed against a sheet of ice. i turned back then carried on walking up the corridor and it left me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

maybe she should talk to 'it' and tell it to go away - worked for someone earlier in the thread"

She doesn't want to acknowledge it! I keep having to burn white sage in my house after she visits to make sure she doesn't leave anything behind!

Oh god as we're talking about my friend I feel inclined to write about the brief time she lived in mountain view this weird house! Back in 2009 when I was pregnant this house came up to rent, 3 bedroom semi with garage and front and back gardens, kept reducing in rental price and the previous two tenants had moved out after less than 6 months there!

In the living room, kitchen, hallways and bedrooms there were nails everywhere in the walls and in the smallest upstairs bedroom were about 40 pictures of Jesus and about 20 crucifix cross ornament things. I've always felt I was quite an intuitive person and as soon as I went in that house it just felt heavy and uncomfortable. My friend changed whilst she was living there like almost like in a depression sort of thing, for 4 months she slept on her sofa, wouldn't sleep upstairs, her daughter was only 1 years old and she slept in the room closest to the stairs, my friend wouldn't let me sleep over cos I was pregnant but one evening we were in the living room and it was July time, really warm no wind or drafts and we were just talking and her daughter has this ball pit tent thing set up in the living room and all of a sudden the 4 sides of the tent just lifted up and I said to my friend oh my god did you see that and she just looked at me and said don't acknowledge it or it gets worse! I'm thinking what the fuck, then the tv starts flickering and goes off and my friend is like seriously stop thinking about it and in my head I said the Lord's Prayer to try and settle me!

One night out other friend stayed over so they both slept upstairs in the bed and out other friend is quite dopey but she's hard as fuck and doesn't get spooked by anything, anyway Lauren here's footsteps on the stairs and then a loud bang coming from the babies room like as if the baby had kicked the bottom of the cot and both my friends woke up and asked each other if they heard the bang, they went into the babies room and she was right at the top of the cot tucked in. No way her feet would have reached it to make the bang and doubt a babies little hand would make the same noise!

Another night my friend slept upstairs alone and woke in the night coughing and choking and in the bedroom it had a sink in there like a vanity wash basin and she'd run to the sink and was sick, in the morning she looked in the sink and saw two huge spiders like mixed in the sick eeeew! She's petrified of spiders so thinks something put them in her mouth, the last straw came when she was downstairs sleeping on the sofa and woke up and heard banging like someone was running across the floorboards and was adamant she heard a voice saying Leave! She rung her mum about 2 am crying saying to come down and her mum is sensible and was pissed off at being woke up but came anyway, whilst she was grabbing bits they both heard a bang on the cot again my friend grabbed the baby, her mum turned the tv off and drew the curtains in the living room and they both got in the car, when they looked at the house the curtains wre wide open in the living room and the tv was on! Fucking horrible house! She told the agency she wanted to leave and whilst packing a woman and her mum came to look at the hous unofficially before the estate agency showed her round and the daughter who was in her 30's was asking my friend why she was moving out cos the house was massive and nice and would be perfect for her and her two girls, my friend said she didn't care if this woman thought she was a weirdo she just said things happen here and have her like a look and the woman sort of said right I get you and she never moved in. I asked my nan about the people that did live there properly and the father had cancer the daughter had cancer even their dog had cancer, the father died in the house and she said when he was alive he was a horrible prick who used to hit his wife and his daughter!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have

I screamed

haha one night i had put washing on the airer and left in the middle of the floor as opposed to at the side of the room - came down in the middle of the night and it caught the corner of my eye - the dressing gown id draped over the side ends looked like a large person stood in my lounge - i actually screamed then laughed - hysteria moment "

Pair of dafties

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind a ghost moving into my house , could be good company

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have

I screamed

haha one night i had put washing on the airer and left in the middle of the floor as opposed to at the side of the room - came down in the middle of the night and it caught the corner of my eye - the dressing gown id draped over the side ends looked like a large person stood in my lounge - i actually screamed then laughed - hysteria moment

Pair of dafties "

indeedy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldnt expect anyone to believe unless they witnessed something. I have met a few that have seen plenty. Some disturbing, some just visions, and some disruptive. It hits home when a non believer actualy sees something they cant explain other that what it is. What he saw was an old woman that lived and died in the house in the 20's. Others had seen her, he dismissed all these stories. Then when she walked in, looked at him, and walked out, what could he say ?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Had one standing by my bed looking over me one night. I was about seven. Was I scared? You bet I was. I'm still convinced it was a ghost after almost half a century."

What did it look like ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And the thing I understand now is people making fun saying no there is nothings , Just let them think that as when you have had this you know so that's all that matters really .. I don't care what others think as i was there they was not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some good posts on here, Athena's are sending chills up my back.

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Yes, on a plane I was about to tow to the hanger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had this before but I felt like I couldn't turn round even tho I wanted too. I think it's know as an out of body experience.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I was living in a place for about 12 months and used to hear footsteps and talking outside and no one was there... creepy place

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

woke up one morning and my rings were on my bedroom cabinet placed on top of each other I NEVER take my rings off

my mum says she sees my dad but it comforts her so that's ok or maybe she has seen him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Myself and my mother where estranged for many years. I went to see her, to make my peace, I took my two year old son, to see her, she saw him once, she died a week later. With me present.

The evening she died, my son got up at 0.2.00am

His clear, concise, chattering and giggling woke me. I found him sitting on his bed....

Nattering, who are you talking to? What are you doing?

I'm talking mummy, that little lady! Is funny, she said she loves me... Mummy, and she's really sorry.

Ghosts? I'll never forget that night ever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had one standing by my bed looking over me one night. I was about seven. Was I scared? You bet I was. I'm still convinced it was a ghost after almost half a century.

What did it look like ?"

Remember, I was seven years old at most.

I turned over in bed and there it was less than three feet away. My young eyes interpreted it as a human skeleton. But I didn't really study it for long, as I swiftly retreated under the blankets where I remained in a petrified state all night.

I think it would be more accurate to describe it as a white apparition, that's how I'm thinking it would have appeared to an adult.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My parents bought a 200year old cottage and one of the ladies who owned it back in the early 1900s is seen regularly in the back lobby in a blue dress by my sisters and we hear her walking around my sisters bed (in the middle of the bedroom you hear single footsteps and everyone can be in the kitchen) creepy as shit like

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was 15 and had a baby sister. I was woken by screams from a baby and jumped out of bed and bolted down 2 flights of stairs. I burst into the front and asked "whats wrong?" why asked my mother. "wheres my sister?" i shouted panicing. "shes here" she said and pointed to my sister who was fast asleep next to her.

Having realised i mustve dreamt it and i was stood in my boxers i hastily retreated.

When i walked in my bedroom i heard sobbing but low and then i saw an old woman leaning against the wall and as she raised her head her eyes met mine.

Dont know how long i was out but i fainted i was the only one who could sleep in that room and started doing kung fu! Ho jey fat gung

Reply privately

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

watched a Tray of Glasses move and then Drop and Smash on the Floor...

Lived in a 16th Century pub..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some right good stories of peoples experiences

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, on a plane I was about to tow to the hanger."

Please elaborate

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

a few weeks ago I rolled over in bed and I thought my hubby was leaning over me but it was my dead dad smiling so didn't scare me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"a few weeks ago I rolled over in bed and I thought my hubby was leaning over me but it was my dead dad smiling so didn't scare me "

I would have shit my pants regardless of whether it was my dad or not.

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"a few weeks ago I rolled over in bed and I thought my hubby was leaning over me but it was my dead dad smiling so didn't scare me

I would have shit my pants regardless of whether it was my dad or not."

I found it strangely comforting

Reply privately

over a year ago

My youngest was about 3yrs and in the bath he was nattering away. Then asked who the man was behind me.

He drew pictures for days of him really spooked me and forever have that feeling someones there. But never myself seen anything. Maybe it was nothing we will never k now lol

Reply privately

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I would have levitated the bed sheets in sheer fright and then done a runner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"a few weeks ago I rolled over in bed and I thought my hubby was leaning over me but it was my dead dad smiling so didn't scare me

I would have shit my pants regardless of whether it was my dad or not.

I found it strangely comforting "

I'm sure

I'm just a scardy cat

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My youngest was about 3yrs and in the bath he was nattering away. Then asked who the man was behind me.

He drew pictures for days of him really spooked me and forever have that feeling someones there. But never myself seen anything. Maybe it was nothing we will never k now lol "

Oh my

Reply privately

over a year ago

One or two odd experienced in a friends pub which dates back to the 1600s

Our house was built around the early 1800s and was probably lived in by workers for the farms, only 8 houses and a couple of farm houses surrounding, not seen or heard anything but we've lived here less than a year so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've seen things. Had things thrown at me, been physically assaulted and even picked up evps (voices of a ghost on audio)

Spooky stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen things. Had things thrown at me, been physically assaulted and even picked up evps (voices of a ghost on audio)

Spooky stuff."

I've used a franks box but, had a couple of things but it's extremely difficult to make out unless you get it into a computer

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

yes many times according to my nan who is a medium the supernatural world is drawn to me and my aura is a gateway to the other side, she still to this day wants me to train with her to become a medium myself. She believes i connect so strongly to the otherside, Every year on my birthday she comes to my home and burns sage to prevent evil using my soul to enter our world

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen things. Had things thrown at me, been physically assaulted and even picked up evps (voices of a ghost on audio)

Spooky stuff."

Physically assaulted? Like The Entity?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I still have an old super 8 cine film of a house that my parents viewed in the 1970's, near Ross.

It was a cottage on top of a hill in Walford with a view of the Wye valley and Goodrich Castle and was let out at the time and furnished.

My dad loved the place and wanted to buy it, so did I actually so did my sister but my mum didn't as it had no direct road access, she was violently opposed.

Anyway he took his camera to film the view, well he scanned round into the living room, on playback we noticed a slight blip in the film, which when it was froze, one frame showed an old man sitting in the chair, well there was nobody there but us and the background was exactly the same, so it wasn't spliced in.

Well that freaked my sister out and so we never got to move there, I learned the truth much later.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"My sister had a similar experience to my own, although I think we were living in a different house at the time.

We were a family of four in a Victorian terrace. My sister went downstairs in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. Returning up the stairs, she past our father going down. So, instead of going back to her room, she went in to mom and dads room to ask mom where dad was going. Mom said."He hasn't gone anywhere, he's here".

And so he was!"

Who's mom?

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

when my daughter was young we were in the tomb of kings we took a picture of her and there was a shadow beside her this same place gave me the creeps it was like nobody could see us and I panicked and had to get out when we got outside my daughter told me she had the same feelings

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you know that underneath your skin is a skeleton?

Spooky eh? don't have nightmares.

Reply privately

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

I don't know if there is an afterlife or whether people can see ghosts! BUT...

If people can see ghosts, why do they never see the ghosts of the billions of animals that have died or been killed?Why is it only "human" ghosts? Surely, there would be such a concentration of these animals that they would be overwhelmed. The stupid, staged programs on the tele about ghosts only ever talk about the human aspect, never see any animals...

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't know if there is an afterlife or whether people can see ghosts! BUT...

If people can see ghosts, why do they never see the ghosts of the billions of animals that have died or been killed?Why is it only "human" ghosts? Surely, there would be such a concentration of these animals that they would be overwhelmed. The stupid, staged programs on the tele about ghosts only ever talk about the human aspect, never see any animals... "

Our daughter had a cat sleeping on her bed every night in a holiday cottage we stayed at. There was no cat at the cottage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I have.

I was only a kid but it was as clear as day. I could even make out that she had red hair. My mum thought I was sleep walking and dreaming but when I described what I had seen she turned a funny colour and told me that another member of the family had seen something similar years earlier.

It was a very very strange experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Myself and my mother where estranged for many years. I went to see her, to make my peace, I took my two year old son, to see her, she saw him once, she died a week later. With me present.

The evening she died, my son got up at 0.2.00am

His clear, concise, chattering and giggling woke me. I found him sitting on his bed....

Nattering, who are you talking to? What are you doing?

I'm talking mummy, that little lady! Is funny, she said she loves me... Mummy, and she's really sorry.

Ghosts? I'll never forget that night ever."

Same thing happened to my son when he was about 6 .. I think it was my nan who died a month before he was born... she loved children and was looking forward to having great grand children although never got to see him.. While she was alive at least...

He saw her several times, until he got scared one night, and she never returned...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't know if there is an afterlife or whether people can see ghosts! BUT...

If people can see ghosts, why do they never see the ghosts of the billions of animals that have died or been killed?Why is it only "human" ghosts? Surely, there would be such a concentration of these animals that they would be overwhelmed. The stupid, staged programs on the tele about ghosts only ever talk about the human aspect, never see any animals...

Our daughter had a cat sleeping on her bed every night in a holiday cottage we stayed at. There was no cat at the cottage. "

The ghost adventures crew did a night in some tunnels where once an abatouir was... and the heard the sound of cows. .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also I worked in a boarding school in Surrey that used to be a hospital during the war.. A very old building..

When the kids went home during summer holidays we decorated the dorms... One morning we came into the school to continue decorating and paint that was left upstairs in the dorm had been thrown over the downstairs dining table and chairs... no one was in the building that night...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spooky stuff.

Physically assaulted? Like The Entity? "

Shaken and pinned. Not quite as bad as the entity

Reply privately

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

No but my grandmother was a firm believer of the spirit world, I often mocked, and she would say that when she died she would come back and prove it to me... And by the way I was scared shitless when she did it took about a year before I got a decent nights sleep again... I think I heard her once or twice but never saw her. Could have been my perpetually tired state back then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No but my grandmother was a firm believer of the spirit world, I often mocked, and she would say that when she died she would come back and prove it to me... And by the way I was scared shitless when she did it took about a year before I got a decent nights sleep again... I think I heard her once or twice but never saw her. Could have been my perpetually tired state back then. "

Perpetual tiredness. ..

Kept awake by footsteps on the stairs?

Or much more exciting activities?

Reply privately

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Lived above a very Old Pub..

We Lived upstairs and We Often Heard the Downstairs door and the Toilet Doors banging shut in the middle of the Night..

Each and Every Door had its own lock and was Locked at Night after the pub was Empty..

Lock all the Doors and go to bed and then the noises would start..

It was spooky as fook..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bet there's a few who have seen this.

I have 4 children and 2 grand children. I used to love having them on my knee and giving them a cuddle as babies, even when they were grizzly and crying. But on numerous occasions, they would stop their moaning, and quickly look up to the same corner of the ceiling, and give a beautiful smile and giggle. It gave me goose bumps, and I've always said it was their great grand parents helping me out. Want to cry now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, I have.

Reply privately

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Our daughter had a cat sleeping on her bed every night in a holiday cottage we stayed at. There was no cat at the cottage. "

But that is my point. There are billions of animals and humans that have died, so why are we so selective in what we see? Just one cat? I'd wager that there has been more than one cat at that house and yet only the one is seen! And of course, kids do have great imagination, so it could be that she wanted a cat to be there.

Just wondering why no one ever sees the other than usually humans?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Our daughter had a cat sleeping on her bed every night in a holiday cottage we stayed at. There was no cat at the cottage.

But that is my point. There are billions of animals and humans that have died, so why are we so selective in what we see? Just one cat? I'd wager that there has been more than one cat at that house and yet only the one is seen! And of course, kids do have great imagination, so it could be that she wanted a cat to be there.

Just wondering why no one ever sees the other than usually humans?"

I agree that it could have been her imagination but I have no reason to disbelieve her account or perception of what happened. I've read accounts of ghost animals but I don't necessarily believe that ghosts are the spirits of dead beings human or animal, there are many possible explanations.

I do also think that people see what they want or need to see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really do like reading these

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes me in the mornings

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes me in the mornings

Her"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really do like reading these "
8pm tonight on Really tv night of ghosts and ghost hunting. Zak and his crew bring fun to ghostly goings on

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/15 10:48:56]

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Sometimes at work I put a yoghurt in the fridge. When I return a few hours later it has vanished! Not only that but when I am looking for the yoghurt i can feel the air go very cold and the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I think the fridge is haunted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My sis was in her room with her mate .she went down stairs and then came back up and her friend said who was that going down stairs behind you ? My sis said no one everyone is in bed .her friend said when you left the room I could see your reflection in the window and there was a man following you downstairs I've heard but not seen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really do like reading these 8pm tonight on Really tv night of ghosts and ghost hunting. Zak and his crew bring fun to ghostly goings on "

I don't watch those, I like reading about them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

where i used to work a nite security guard was haunted used to see shadows and stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a ghost on Fab .no one can see me :0)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have experienced many strange things which I can not find a logical explanation for. I also have some interesting pics on my phone of what look like 'ghosts' to me. I'm not saying they are but I'm yet to explain many things that I have encountered over the years including being touched by something I could not see.

Reply privately

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

My house is haunted by an old man and a young boy. all of us in the house have seen or heard them. none of the kids have ever slept with the lights off and two of them would have conversations with the boy. Nothing bad has ever happened but rooms will go cold and people can be heard walking around when you are alone in the house.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I seriously couldn't live in a haunted house

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"My house is haunted by an old man and a young boy. all of us in the house have seen or heard them. none of the kids have ever slept with the lights off and two of them would have conversations with the boy. Nothing bad has ever happened but rooms will go cold and people can be heard walking around when you are alone in the house."

I don't believe your house is haunted x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I saw a horrible white spectre on the stairs the other night. It was terrifying as it wanted to get in to my bed.....green around the gills, white as a sheet, breath like a dragon, blood shot eyes! I have told my husband if he ever gets that pissed again and comes home looking like that then he is out! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I saw a horrible white spectre on the stairs the other night. It was terrifying as it wanted to get in to my bed.....green around the gills, white as a sheet, breath like a dragon, blood shot eyes! I have told my husband if he ever gets that pissed again and comes home looking like that then he is out! X "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My house is haunted by an old man and a young boy. all of us in the house have seen or heard them. none of the kids have ever slept with the lights off and two of them would have conversations with the boy. Nothing bad has ever happened but rooms will go cold and people can be heard walking around when you are alone in the house."
if you ever need a house sitter im available

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I saw a horrible white spectre on the stairs the other night. It was terrifying as it wanted to get in to my bed.....green around the gills, white as a sheet, breath like a dragon, blood shot eyes! I have told my husband if he ever gets that pissed again and comes home looking like that then he is out! X

"

The spectre of the pub has not reappeared since.....exorcised him with fear!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes without a doubt I have seen and heard and been touched by ghosts,

The house I grew up in used to have a little girl Sat on the middle of the steps crying, you could hear her and see her, when my older brothers and sisters did some research they found out that an 8 year old girl died in a house fire there, view found her body on the steps she had got trapped there,

There was also a woman too, she would come in my room and stroke my hair or just sit on the edge of my bed watching me sleep, my brother and girlfriend woke up on the sofa once with her Sat on the legs, the put it down to just waking up went in to the kitchen hot a drink and went back in and she was still Sat there,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The house I grew up in used to have a little girl Sat on the middle of the steps crying, you could hear her and see her, when my older brothers and sisters did some research they found out that an 8 year old girl died in a house fire there, view found her body on the steps she had got trapped there. "

If you believe in ghosts, and you believe you saw her, would it not have been kind to help her.

If what you say is true an 8 year old girl has been sat there crying for potentially hundreds of years and may never stop. You wouldn't leave a living 8 year old girl sat alone on the stairs crying would you? And she'll likely cheer up eventually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The house I grew up in used to have a little girl Sat on the middle of the steps crying, you could hear her and see her, when my older brothers and sisters did some research they found out that an 8 year old girl died in a house fire there, view found her body on the steps she had got trapped there.

If you believe in ghosts, and you believe you saw her, would it not have been kind to help her.

If what you say is true an 8 year old girl has been sat there crying for potentially hundreds of years and may never stop. You wouldn't leave a living 8 year old girl sat alone on the stairs crying would you? And she'll likely cheer up eventually."

Because I was a child hence the house I grew up in, plus who really wants to speak to a ghost? and how would we of helped her?

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"Yes, on a plane I was about to tow to the hanger.

Please elaborate "

It was a 757, it was sealed and ready to to tow away, I was moving it from stand to the hanger for maintaince work. I got on board and someone was sitting in the dark in a seat, I walked up to them to tell them they are not allowed on there.

When I got up to the seat, the person something was not right as it was not a person or shadow. I locked myself in the cockpit during the tow, the The ghost was still there when I got to the hanger. Turns out the ghost likes to ride in the plane for free certain times of the year. The plane has since been scrapped.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some use digital recorders to capture intelligent responses to questions from "spirits" ghosts or demons. Has anybody heard anything from ghosts?

Reply privately

By *redieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I've seen and fuck me I was shit scared I can never watch a scary film again in fear of seeing something again, people might think it's not true but you need to see it/hear it to believe it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen and fuck me I was shit scared I can never watch a scary film again in fear of seeing something again, people might think it's not true but you need to see it/hear it to believe it"

Tell us!!! What?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you guys believe in all this. Then i have real life stories. True encounters. Up to you if you believe it or not.

...but, i got stories i tell you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you guys believe in all this. Then i have real life stories. True encounters. Up to you if you believe it or not.

"

Lets hear them please. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you guys believe in all this. Then i have real life stories. True encounters. Up to you if you believe it or not.

Lets hear them please. X"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/15 19:59:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some use digital recorders to capture intelligent responses to questions from "spirits" ghosts or demons. Has anybody heard anything from ghosts?"
me my sis and my two brothers have heard our names called at different times .my sisters mate was with her when she heard it .they were both hysterical .

Reply privately

By *redieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I've seen and fuck me I was shit scared I can never watch a scary film again in fear of seeing something again, people might think it's not true but you need to see it/hear it to believe it

Tell us!!! What? "

I honestly rather not jinx myself and talk about it but trust me there real

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you guys believe in black magic?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Do you guys believe in black magic?

"

Not as such, if you believe in magic it will have both a dark and a light side depending on who is using it and how.

Reply privately

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"

Like in film, Big Trouble in Little China!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I prefer Milk Tray.

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

when one of my cats died a few years back when I was in bed I felt a weight on my legs just like when she lay on my bed

also kept getting a dent in the bedding just like she left when she got up from sleeping on the bed

my mum moved in with me for 3 months years ago as she swore her house was haunted ... she heard voices and the house was soo cold so she refused to stay there

Reply privately

over a year ago

When ghosts attack and paronormal witness anybody watching em on Really tv? There are some spooky tales

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When ghosts attack and paronormal witness anybody watching em on Really tv? There are some spooky tales "
and there is a dark side!

Reply privately