Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sucking your own cock with a female

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I guess will be quite few blokes out there who've tried this and either done it no problem or just couldn't.

I guess will be blokes who used to do it in their youth but now the belly or age stops them in tracks haha.

I can do it no problem. Don't often do it but can suck myself off. Is easy.

Anyway I just had one of the best experiences of my life through sucking my own cock but this time the woman joined in...so was my head between both our mouths a sorta kissing sucking sharing action...madness my mouth round my own head with her licking shaft up and down

Some experience!!

Yes will be blokes who've sucked them selves off but has anyone ever shared their cock I wonder? Has ever been a female who's been the one with who can self suck?

See it must be quite a unique experience

Was amazing hehe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm as flexible as a tree man ... unfortunately

over a year ago

"I'm as flexible as a tree man ... unfortunately "

I'm sure that don't actually matter. If u wanted to do it...all wood can be bent haha steam it haha

Seriously stretching exercises daily few weeks bending front...work or snap the plank haha

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I could do it.....;-) It's gonna hurt when I chop if off though..

By *ngel_38Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"I guess will be quite few blokes out there who've tried this and either done it no problem or just couldn't.

I guess will be blokes who used to do it in their youth but now the belly or age stops them in tracks haha.

Anyway I just had one of the best experiences of my life through sucking my own cock but this time the woman joined in...so was my head between both our mouths a sorta kissing sucking sharing action...madness my mouth round my own head with her licking shaft up and down

Some experience!!

Yes will be blokes who've sucked them selves off but has anyone ever shared their cock I wonder? Has ever been a female who's been the one with who can self suck?

Was amazing hehe"

Why suck ur own cock ? Can't U get anyone else to suck it ?

over a year ago

If I could suck my own cock....I'd be late for work every day!

over a year ago

"If I could suck my own cock....I'd be late for work every day!"

Pure class...

over a year ago

"

Why suck ur own cock ? Can't U get anyone else to suck it ?"

I don't that often. However often get asked to show. And does that mean if you could suck your own clit you wouldn't do it?

By *ipsTeaserCouple
over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

"

I don't that often. However often get asked to show. And does that mean if you could suck your own clit you wouldn't do it?"

I wouldn't suck my own clit.

I don't think I'd want to see you suck yourself either. But each to there own, it'd be a boring old world if we were all the same!

Really you don't get head often?!

over a year ago

I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!

over a year ago

I'm surprised when someone else wants to suck my cock so I'm not about to do it myself. The thought horrifies me. But good luck to you, you had fun that's the main thing. Thanks for sharing

By *ngel_38Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"

I don't that often. However often get asked to show. And does that mean if you could suck your own clit you wouldn't do it?"

No I wouldn't when I can get a young man to do it

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

In honesty if I could lick my own bits (female) not sure my partner would get a look in... May let him join me though

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

If I could such my own cock wouldn't need to get married

over a year ago

"In honesty if I could lick my own bits (female) not sure my partner would get a look in... May let him join me though "

Yes the joining in bit was what I was on about..perhaps if females could do it blokes wouldn't get a look in haha

But as a bloke I think females do it to me better than I can do myself....but like said don't really do it

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!"

I'm straight as well dude....so what your saying is....if you suck your own cock your gay?

Wtf so if you wank your gay? Guess with a hat like yours easy to see why you think that haha

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I guess will be quite few blokes out there who've tried this and either done it no problem or just couldn't.

Some experience!!

Was amazing hehe"

you lucky bugger!! If were able suck my own cock... Christ I would never get out of my flat.. Let alone the added bonus of a lady friend to help lol.....

over a year ago

"

I don't that often. However often get asked to show. And does that mean if you could suck your own clit you wouldn't do it?

No I wouldn't when I can get a young man to do it "

So you never touch yourself....because can get a young man to do it.....and you never use a toy on yourself....get.someone else to do it.

Your kidding yourself on...if you could lick your own bits youd have a mouth full of pussy daily

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"In honesty if I could lick my own bits (female) not sure my partner would get a look in... May let him join me though

Yes the joining in bit was what I was on about..perhaps if females could do it blokes wouldn't get a look in haha

But as a bloke I think females do it to me better than I can do myself....but like said don't really do it"

Females tend to do both better.... Joking I would not survive without a mans attention!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece

over a year ago

Wank? Don't need to do that either!

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do

over a year ago

Right.... Don't ever ask for knobshots but....

I wanna see a pic of you doing this !!

Auds

over a year ago

Do you cum in your own mouth and swallow too?....

over a year ago

"

I don't think I'd want to see you suck yourself either. But each to there own, it'd be a boring old world if we were all the same!

Really you don't get head often?! "

Would you really not go down on yourself if you could? Maybe not at your age hehe but if had been something possible.... you would have done in your younger years?

I'm in exmouth. Not exactly a large place..thus without a regular partner is only limited head givers haha I unless one travels....but how far does....one drive for a blow job

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do "

How small minded of you!!

Wtf is sucking your own cock got to do with gay

Was that a joke?

By *ipsTeaserCouple
over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

"

Really you don't get head often?!

Would you really not go down on yourself if you could? Maybe not at your age hehe but if had been something possible.... you would have done in your younger years?

I'm in exmouth. Not exactly a large place..thus without a regular partner is only limited head givers haha I unless one travels....but how far does....one drive for a blow job"

At my Age?

No I don't think I would- I prefer giving to receiving as it stands anyway.

Depends how good the blowjob is I guess

over a year ago

"Do you cum in your own mouth and swallow too?...."

Have tried it yes but prefer a females mouth to my own. I swallowed haha not sure why females would wanna swallow men's loads haha it was a peculiar taste haha....but my skin looked radiant the next day haha

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I've never sucked myself off but I reckon I would. I see the way I look at myself. Totally up for it. Slut.

over a year ago

"I've never sucked myself off but I reckon I would. I see the way I look at myself. Totally up for it. Slut."

I think you should do it and show me the pics

over a year ago

Think I'll stick to having sexy women suck it for me. It's so much nicer

over a year ago

I wouldn't dare!! Have you seen the state of my cock??? Ewwwwww

over a year ago

"Think I'll stick to having sexy women suck it for me. It's so much nicer"

Yes agree...but purpose of post was about sharing it with the female rather than her just doing it herself... is the kissing as well...kinda like you get when you have two females sharing your cock...only different

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I've never sucked myself off but I reckon I would. I see the way I look at myself. Totally up for it. Slut.

I think you should do it and show me the pics "

*to the photoshop batman*

over a year ago

"I've never sucked myself off but I reckon I would. I see the way I look at myself. Totally up for it. Slut.

*to the photoshop batman*"

Pmsl Brilliant

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare!! Have you seen the state of my cock??? Ewwwwww"

Haha dude and you wonder why don't get no meets

I'm sure you could clean him up good with your own mouth haha

over a year ago

"If I could such my own cock wouldn't need to get married "
so what your saying is your wife's only there to suck your cock .....

Nice FAIL LL

over a year ago

*to the photoshop batman*"

Haha brilliant

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare!! Have you seen the state of my cock??? Ewwwwww

Haha dude and you wonder why don't get no meets

I'm sure you could clean him up good with your own mouth haha"

I wasn't referring to cleanliness and the reason I don't get meets is cos I'm a minger not mucky thankyou very much

over a year ago

"Think I'll stick to having sexy women suck it for me. It's so much nicer

Yes agree...but purpose of post was about sharing it with the female rather than her just doing it herself... is the kissing as well...kinda like you get when you have two females sharing your cock...only different"

Then I'll have two women doing it

Sucking a cock holds no turn on for me at all even if it's my own on offer

over a year ago

"I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece"

Me too. Rich and I share my nipples! He finds it a turn on

over a year ago

"Think I'll stick to having sexy women suck it for me. It's so much nicer

Yes agree...but purpose of post was about sharing it with the female rather than her just doing it herself... is the kissing as well...kinda like you get when you have two females sharing your cock...only different

Then I'll have two women doing it

Sucking a cock holds no turn on for me at all even if it's my own on offer "

Yes I much prefer two

By *ngel_38Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"

So you never touch yourself....because can get a young man to do it.....and you never use a toy on yourself....get.someone else to do it.

Your kidding yourself on...if you could lick your own bits youd have a mouth full of pussy daily"

Obviously U don't know me and stop assuming not all ladies use plastic (toys). No never played with mystelf no need to and never used a toy. Why should I when I can get a toy boy when ever I like of here or not off here. Because U like tasting yourself don't assume we all do.

over a year ago

"Wtf so if you wank your gay? Guess with a hat like yours easy to see why you think that haha"

I don't like hatophobia.

over a year ago

You know after you wank you generally get wank guilt... Well do you get that after sucking yourself off too?

over a year ago

Is anyone else picturing being wheeled into A&E doubled over and stuck deepthroating their own Knob

Quick someone call Channel 4

Gimp

over a year ago

"

Your kidding yourself on...if you could lick your own bits youd have a mouth full of pussy daily

Obviously U don't know me and stop assuming not all ladies use plastic (toys). No never played with mystelf no need to and never used a toy. Why should I when I can get a toy boy when ever I like of here or not off here. Because U like tasting yourself don't assume we all do. "

Who said anything about liking tasting myself...do you not even read the post.

Why you feel in every reply you have to tell me you can get a toy boy. What do you want a gold star

over a year ago

"You know after you wank you generally get wank guilt... Well do you get that after sucking yourself off too? "

What's wank guilt?

Wanking is healthy inside and outside a relationship. Its natural...where does guilt come into it?

By *ngel_38Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"

Obviously U don't know me and stop assuming not all ladies use plastic (toys). No never played with mystelf no need to and never used a toy. Why should I when I can get a toy boy when ever I like of here or not off here. Because U like tasting yourself don't assume we all do.

Why you feel in every reply you have to tell me you can get a toy boy. What do you want a gold star "

Yes gold star stuck on a toyboy

over a year ago

"

What's wank guilt?"

I think it's a Catholic thing.

over a year ago

"

Why you feel in every reply you have to tell me you can get a toy boy. What do you want a gold star

Yes gold star stuck on a toyboy "

What like a sheriff do they come holstered up

I'm glad for you... least sounds like your having lots of fun

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Never been with a guy who can suck himself, but have joined another lady in sucking and licking a guy together

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

Of course she would lol I bet she's the first to suck her fingers went she masturbates

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

Some experience!!

Was amazing hehe

a fair point

over a year ago

"Is anyone else picturing being wheeled into A&E doubled over and stuck deepthroating their own Knob

Quick someone call Channel 4

Gimp"

Lol, pmsl. Might give it a try though just to see the look on their faces.

over a year ago

I think most guys have tried it. Question is would u finish in your own mouth?

over a year ago

"I think most guys have tried it. Question is would u finish in your own mouth? "

Yeah that's what I think most guys have least tried but few admit it. Has been few blokes and women on here with weird ideas that if a bloke self sucks its gay.

I have lol but don't and also don't often do it anyway. This was different though. Sharing with a female was a unique experience for us both...she said a massive turn on and like nothing shed experienced sucking cock haha I fort was bloody horny

So you just tried....could you do it?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/01/15 02:12:35]

over a year ago

Not for me.

over a year ago

A post above reminds me of the Bill Hick's line "Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now... watching an empty stage."

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Some experience!!

Was amazing hehe"

you sound as flexible as a dog or cat!

Can you also lick your own arse?

over a year ago

"

No I wouldn't when I can get a young man to do it b"

do you want my c.v then lol

over a year ago

"

you sound as flexible as a dog or cat!

Can you also lick your own arse?

"

Even if I could as if I would. Nope not tried... but can deep throat myself

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I'd love to see a man suck his own cock

over a year ago

OP should be on Britain's Got Talent

over a year ago

"OP should be on Britain's Got Talent "

And our next contestant tonight is Jack from Devon who will play Stairway to Heaven on His Pork Oboe

Simon Gimp

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

I'm straight as well dude....so what your saying is....if you suck your own cock your gay?

Wtf so if you wank your gay? Guess with a hat like yours easy to see why you think that haha"

Sucking your own cock is horny and would love to see you do it x do you have cam? ha ha

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece"
and Marshall can suck and lick his own bits, but this and the OP's post is more the domain of animals...didn't we climb down from the trees and start walking upright?

over a year ago

"I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece and Marshall can suck and lick his own bits, but this and the OP's post is more the domain of animals...didn't we climb down from the trees and start walking upright?"

Sod that...I lick/suck my own nipples because it feels nice...if a guy wants to suck his own cock then why not?...it is the same a wanking...

over a year ago

"I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece and Marshall can suck and lick his own bits, but this and the OP's post is more the domain of animals...didn't we climb down from the trees and start walking upright?"

So you don't wank then?

over a year ago

Some experience!!

Was amazing hehe

Do you know how dumb that comment makes you look? Try reading the original post before being a smart ass! !!

over a year ago

Some experience!!

Was amazing hehe

Why suck ur own cock ? Can't U get anyone else to suck it ?Do you know how dumb that comment makes you look? Try reading the original post before being a smart ass! !!"

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do "

Why is doing something to your own body seen as gay?

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do

Why is doing something to your own body seen as gay? "

over a year ago

"OP should be on Britain's Got Talent "

Already tried but they said no (joke on asking not them saying no

over a year ago

"I can suck both my nipples but don't as I get absolutely no sensation whatsoever from it, more a party piece and Marshall can suck and lick his own bits, but this and the OP's post is more the domain of animals...didn't we climb down from the trees and start walking upright?

Sod that...I lick/suck my own nipples because it feels nice...if a guy wants to suck his own cock then why not?...it is the same a wanking..."

Yes I agree with you is no difference than wanking kinda thing. After all its my own body to do whatever I want to it.

Seems quite few posters think its gay.

I just don't get how its gay to suck your own cock. By that line of thinking....they must think its gay if a man wanks. Are people really that stupid?

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple
over a year ago

"I've never sucked myself off but I reckon I would. I see the way I look at myself. Totally up for it. Slut."

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

hmmm that's funny sure I saw you wearing a neck brace the other day

over a year ago

"You know after you wank you generally get wank guilt... Well do you get that after sucking yourself off too? "

!!! I thought that was just me .

Often get "wank guilt" usually lasts about an hour after. Where u cant help it but feel repulsed by it.

Glad im not alone.

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple
over a year ago

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

Wtf so if you wank your gay? Guess with a hat like yours easy to see why you think that haha

Sucking your own cock is horny and would love to see you do it x do you have cam? ha ha"

Yes I have a cam. However I wouldn't self suck on cam....I wouldn't want the footage to be leaked onto the net or be recorded and passed about

Is blokes making dollars online from self suck but that's not for me.

Had look at your pictures....you like JD? A fine choice if don't say so myself!

Bottle of JD and a demo night fancy it

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"I'm straight!

Why does a dog lick his bollocks.

Because he can.

over a year ago

When I bend over I can put my head through my legs but I've never wanted to lick myself out, 1)I don't particularly enjoy it and takes a skilled guy for me to enjoy it and part of me enjoying it is purely because the man is there.

2) I'd imagine a sensation like that would be the same as trying to tickle yourself, it doesn't feel the same to tickle yourself as when someone else does it.

over a year ago

For some reason i can picture the OP in his flat at night practising his technique (lipstick on for added thrill ) and the nosey old neighbor next door taking her dog out for his late night walk and passing your window and with those thin blinds the sillouete that gets cast even gets the dig standing on its hind legs slow hand clapping and wolf whistling

over a year ago

"Dog"

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

Why? Masturbating isn't seen as a gay thing......self pleasuring is all it is.

over a year ago

"For some reason i can picture the OP in his flat at night practising his technique (lipstick on for added thrill ) and the nosey old neighbor next door taking her dog out for his late night walk and passing your window and with those thin blinds the sillouete that gets cast even gets the dig standing on its hind legs slow hand clapping and wolf whistling "

Did you even read the post?

Don't need no practice. Its too easy.

You got some imagination

No chance anyone seeing me have no neighbours

Yeah need bit more practice of fucking and licking clit at same time with same female, yeah those that can self suck can easily fuck and lick clit same time with same female. Cock inside her, tongue on clit.

over a year ago

"When I bend over I can put my head through my legs but I've never wanted to lick myself out, 1)I don't particularly enjoy it and takes a skilled guy for me to enjoy it and part of me enjoying it is purely because the man is there.

2) I'd imagine a sensation like that would be the same as trying to tickle yourself, it doesn't feel the same to tickle yourself as when someone else does it. "

Sounds like you could lick your own arse as well

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do Why? Masturbating isn't seen as a gay thing......self pleasuring is all it is. "

I didn't suggest self fellatio was gay. I just said that I don't suck cock, because I am straight. Whether mine or someone else's. Besides why do it yourself if someone will do it for you?

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do Why? Masturbating isn't seen as a gay thing......self pleasuring is all it is.

I didn't suggest self fellatio was gay. I just said that I don't suck cock, because I am straight. Whether mine or someone else's. Besides why do it yourself if someone will do it for you?"

Did you even bother to read the post. Seems not

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I think evolution for obvious reasons has made it so it's impossible for most guys to suck their own dicks. The whole human race would have died out a long time ago if we could all do it.

I for one wouldn't be here typing this message right now if I could nosh myself off!

over a year ago

Yes I read the original post when it was first posted. But all you mention is the fact you can suck your own cock. Which is a nice party trick. In fact my original post seems to be being quoted along with another.

I have no problem with what you do, each to their own and good luck to you. Just said it's not for me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/15 15:36:23]

over a year ago

"Yes I read the original post when it was first posted. But all you mention is the fact you can suck your own cock. Which is a nice party trick. In fact my original post seems to be being quoted along with another.

I have no problem with what you do, each to their own and good luck to you. Just said it's not for me!"

eh? can you not read?

this is about sharing my cock with a female. its not a self suck post. its about sharing with a female simples

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

This was my op. No mention of anyone being gay. The point I was trying to make was that because I am straight, the thought would simply not occur to suck cock, whether mine or someone else's!

Have to agree... it seems a rather gay thing to do "

This was someone else's, not mine and feel you and others have misrepresented me, by putting the two together.

As for you sharing your cock with a female orally, which is what your op was originally about, the thread does seem to have become about self fellatio, not your original post. Those of you that can and do, do it....i salute you. Just felt that what I had said was being misrepresented.

And on that note, as the dragons say more often than not....I'm out!

over a year ago

"I'm straight!

this your original post

see it says at top your straight

then goes onto say....No cock sucking here, whether mine or someone else's!

so this implies if you suck your own cock your not straight?

if one isnt straight then must be gay...so you was saying was gay in your first post.

correct me if im wrong but seems to say that in the text

over a year ago

That's correct, that is my original post.

But if you had properly read my last post, I said

That because I am straight the thought wouldn't even occur to me, to suck cock, whether mine or someone else's.

Nowhere did I mention you or anyone else that can share the sucking of your cock with a female as gay.

That is something you and others have suggested.

Post new Message to Thread