Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

not long now

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

14 weeks till our baby boy is due but that means only 16 weeks till christmas.. where has this year gone???? whats the most memorable thing people have done in 2010 so far?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"14 weeks till our baby boy is due but that means only 16 weeks till christmas.. where has this year gone???? whats the most memorable thing people have done in 2010 so far?"

god luck with the baby

2010 has been our annus horribilis so 2011 can't come quick enough for us. Bring It On!

over a year ago

"14 weeks till our baby boy is due but that means only 16 weeks till christmas.. where has this year gone???? whats the most memorable thing people have done in 2010 so far?

god luck with the baby

2010 has been our annus horribilis so 2011 can't come quick enough for us. Bring It On!

"

was it too painful??? is that what made the annus horrible??

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Nationally i would think a conservative/coalition government. (Best wishes with the impending whipersnapper by the way)

over a year ago

"14 weeks till our baby boy is due but that means only 16 weeks till christmas.. where has this year gone???? whats the most memorable thing people have done in 2010 so far?

god luck with the baby

was it too painful??? is that what made the annus horrible?? "

yeah, a horrible year. but hey ho

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good luck with the baby, had a good year so far the most memorable thing is making a decision for something to go ahead and when it does it will be completely life changing. Wont happen for another year though

over a year ago

hope that it goes well diamond

over a year ago

we need all the luck we cn get as its our third lol. all is going well so far fingers crossed and thanks for your congrats guys

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Hi

good luck with the third, I have two and well two just about what I and Him can deal with.

As for the year well not too bad,

To make a great year would be to have snow and be snowed in for a week or two. Plus Our first christmas having it with just the kids and no family.

Ok Plus If I could have a range cooker please santa

Sue

over a year ago

Many memorable events this year but things not to dwell on as its been quite a sad and heartbreaking year all round so heres hoping that next year is much brighter and more enjoyable.

And all the best with the baby

over a year ago

well if were asking for pressies can we move out the flat into a home lol plus snow twice in one year thats greedy

over a year ago

last few have been bad for us in past but if u need cheering up u could always holiday in cornwall x

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Had a crap year so far so hoping it can only get better

Good luck with the third only two more to catch up to my five

over a year ago

five??? how do u manage??? cant imagine ny more after this. mind you i said that after number 2 lol

over a year ago

It's been a great year so far, and it looks like 2011 will be better still. Life is good.

Good luck with the baby, I have three too, it's a doddle...tee hee!!

over a year ago

good luck pet, our second is going to make an appearance any day, well better had otherwise I'm, going to lose a bet with my son

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"five??? how do u manage??? cant imagine ny more after this. mind you i said that after number 2 lol"

I have two older ones so it's not as bad as it sounds lol. The youngest three are all under six though have to say they keep us on our toes

over a year ago

"good luck pet, our second is going to make an appearance any day, well better had otherwise I'm, going to lose a bet with my son "
what bet is that?? the second is normally the early riser so pack a pillow cos it might be early in morning but dont fall asleep like mr did right when he was born lol

By *undebigaryMan
over a year ago

dundee

"14 weeks till our baby boy is due but that means only 16 weeks till christmas.. where has this year gone???? whats the most memorable thing people have done in 2010 so far?"
Yeh this has been my worst year ever,because of a realationship ending.an loseing my job which was a direct result of relationship ending.most memorable moment.prob some of the meets ive had.joining here still seems like the only thing ive got right this year.lol

over a year ago

i am sure from now onwards things will get better from here on in dundebig and joining this site was a great thing even though it seems to be last step from madness lol

By *ornyandnymphoCouple
over a year ago

poole

Good luck with the baby, you're still a novice lol

We have 6!

We don't wish to be snowed in, we ended up with 6 just trying to keep warm (We did live in the highlands then!)

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"i am sure from now onwards things will get better from here on in dundebig and joining this site was a great thing even though it seems to be last step from madness lol"

congradulations.hope all goes well.what are yous going to name your boy.

over a year ago

alexander james but with our surname you could find us all lol

Post new Message to Thread