Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A bombs hit my kitchen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I stupidly let 4 kids loose in my kitchen this morning. I think they have used every pot pan knife fork spoon and other utensils I didn't even remember having. The kitchen smells wonderful and there and lots of yummy cakes and other things to eat.

But the little buggars have disappeared into the garden and left me with the washing up!!!!

The joys of children. On the plus side the fact I have to scrub the kitchen may burn off some calories ready for cake eating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ertngladCouple
over a year ago

thornton -cleveleys

Tell them they can't have any cakes till the kitchen is clean, that should do it. lol

over a year ago

lol And give myself a headache with the whinging i'd have to listen to. I have made them come in an clear the table off and wipe it down though. Mind you by the time they come in from the garden the cakes may have disappeared.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thats a phrase i havent heard in a while

over a year ago

mmmm lovely lemon drizzle cake. Oatmeal and raisin cookies are good too. Anyone want one xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hide all the cakes and when they come in and ask where they are say you must of accidently thrown them out while YOU where clearing up

over a year ago

Funny you should say that. I've just packed them all away in boxes and one of my boys has come running upstairs screaming "Mum someone's nicked all the cakes". lol

Tidying up is all done now xxx

Post new Message to Thread