Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Muscle twitches

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I have been getting twitches in my muscles a lot recenlty - had one in my arm for almost a week a while ago and today my left thumb has been twitching like crazy

its driving me mad - does it mean i am lacking on some vitamin etc??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I have been getting twitches in my muscles a lot recenlty - had one in my arm for almost a week a while ago and today my left thumb has been twitching like crazy

its driving me mad - does it mean i am lacking on some vitamin etc??"

are you on any medication at all

over a year ago

evesham

"I have been getting twitches in my muscles a lot recenlty - had one in my arm for almost a week a while ago and today my left thumb has been twitching like crazy

are you on any medication at all"

well i should be taking metformin and simvustatin but i keep forgetting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could be dietary, it could be stress, I have it a lot when under stress, if it goes on for more than a week get it checked

By *aintmikeMan
over a year ago

glasgow

its driving me mad - does it mean i am lacking on some vitamin etc??"

think you need a dose of man followed by another one two,, three times a day, that should stop the twitching,,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

well i should be taking metformin and simvustatin but i keep forgetting "

Well i dont think either make you twitch anyway im on both well no simvustatin but another statin. Mind you you will be doing more than twitching if you dont take them

Bad girl

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

How weird .... all of today I have had the top of my left arm twitching. It's really noticable too lol

I am under a bit of stress at the mo so must be that causing the problem?? We move house/country on Friday!!

over a year ago

evesham

Well i dont think either make you twitch anyway im on both well no simvustatin but another statin. Mind you you will be doing more than twitching if you dont take them

Bad girl"

yes i know - i am trying to be better at taking them!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Diamond goes and fetches her procyclidine and hands it out to everyone with twitches

over a year ago

It could be the diabetes, I also have it and remember reading somewhere that it ca effect the blood supply getting to the nerves in the muscles

over a year ago

evesham

"It could be the diabetes, I also have it and remember reading somewhere that it ca effect the blood supply getting to the nerves in the muscles"

best get me tablets out then!!!

i find it hard to remember to take them cos i dont feel poorly, eveogh i know its a massive thing and causes lots of problems!!

right today is a new day for this gal from evesham - i will take my tablets!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It could be the diabetes, I also have it and remember reading somewhere that it ca effect the blood supply getting to the nerves in the muscles

best get me tablets out then!!!

i find it hard to remember to take them cos i dont feel poorly, eveogh i know its a massive thing and causes lots of problems!!

right today is a new day for this gal from evesham - i will take my tablets!!!!"

Try and get in the habit of taking them at regular times of day, i have to take 17 different types of medication which equates to around 34 tablets a day. Its a pain in the arse but you have to get a system going. Although you dont feel ill you know you NEED to take the medication.

over a year ago

Bad girl

yes i know - i am trying to be better at taking them!! "

just a little tip get yourself a pill box from the pound shop u can put in 28days supply and just take the daily dose ...you know it makes sense !!!bad girl !

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

set the alarm on ur mobile to remind you to take

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

'agrees with imalady'......also.....as a nurse working in the community i see the results of poorly controlled diabetes on a daily basis. You may well be feeling fine just now, but the long term effects of high blood sugar levels are far too awful to go into here. So, take the tablets.....in the right doses AND at the right time........rant over, getting back in me box now.......

over a year ago

evesham

sooooo- i remembered to take my tablets today, good girl

however, forgot that the bottle of lemonade outside was pre mixed with skittles vodka, bad girl

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

ah but a mouthful of vodka helps the nasty medicine go down

Post new Message to Thread