Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If your partner is away........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im feeling lonely at the moment, all this talk of swinging and sex and socials is making me miss my guy. He is away at the moment and is not back until the first week of September.

He has to work away from time to time and at the moment he is in Scotland and then has to do some work in Berlin.

it is true that if you have lots of sex then you become addicted to it.

Anyway its prompted me to ask a question - if you have a partner or a fuck buddy and they cannot play for a little while do you play without them. Do you ever feel guilty about playing when they cant (obviously with agreement and being upfront beforehand), or do they get off on hearing all your experiences afterwards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well ive been with jay nearly four years, we play together but mainly seperatly, this site i use as a single female but make it clear i have a boyfriend. Its something we have always done, we always tell each other when we have a meet but never go into graphic detail as neither of us is that bothered about the ins and outs. The only time i felt guilty was when he had his triple by pass and couldnt play for three months, but he told me to just carry on.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm in Scotland next week, maybe I can meet up with him

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

No we're always together when we play,For me it would'nt feel right going out to meet someone on my own,and I know he would have no interest in doing that either

Thats not to say that he has'nt left me on my own for some time while I have been playing but hes never far away

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

And i'm in Birmingham, this could work well.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/10 22:34:23]

over a year ago

Gosh what a question to pose on here!! I should think the first person to discuss that with is your partner see how you both feel. Which ever way you look at it, cheating is cheating.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'm in Scotland next week, maybe I can meet up with him "

I hasten to add on a man to man platonic basis, I have to leave K at home

over a year ago

I have the same situation. My fella can be away for up to 3 months at a time. And in answer to your question yes we do play on our own. We both have needs and i'd rather open and honest and fun than lies secrecy and end up feeling like shit, been through that before with ex husband and didn't like it. This works better for us and no I dont feel guilty about it and neither does my fella. In fact he gets quite turned on when he knows i've had some fun!!!!

over a year ago

Think it has to be about "honesty"

Cant see any point otherwise... so if you feel like you wanna play without him, discuss first and see whats said. ?

over a year ago

"I'm in Scotland next week, maybe I can meet up with him "

Lol funny, but you'll be too late, he'd have moved on by then

did someone mention Birmingham

over a year ago

we always play together

never break that rule at all

well

unless your a feisty fem that comes round to keep me company then jumps on me without warning! (sandi typing )

over a year ago

Tell him the kettles always on if he wants a cuppa.

over a year ago

"Think it has to be about "honesty"

Cant see any point otherwise... so if you feel like you wanna play without him, discuss first and see whats said. ? "

I dont want to play without him, this was not about me as such, ill have to make do with my own fair hand lol.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Tell him the kettles always on if he wants a cuppa. "

you've never made that offer to me

over a year ago

"Gosh what a question to pose on here!! I should think the first person to discuss that with is your partner see how you both feel. Which ever way you look at it, cheating is cheating."

but is it cheating when it had been agreed with the partner beforehand?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Gosh what a question to pose on here!! I should think the first person to discuss that with is your partner see how you both feel. Which ever way you look at it, cheating is cheating."

The OP did say with partners consent

over a year ago

"Tell him the kettles always on if he wants a cuppa. "

ooo laine, lol, bugger him, on seeing your gorgeous avatar can I come instead

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Gosh what a question to pose on here!! I should think the first person to discuss that with is your partner see how you both feel. Which ever way you look at it, cheating is cheating.

but is it cheating when it had been agreed with the partner beforehand? "

of cause it isnt, cheating is when one person is lying and decieving and going behind their partners back. Not when everything is above board and open

over a year ago

"Gosh what a question to pose on here!! I should think the first person to discuss that with is your partner see how you both feel. Which ever way you look at it, cheating is cheating.

but is it cheating when it had been agreed with the partner beforehand?

of cause it isnt, cheating is when one person is lying and decieving and going behind their partners back. Not when everything is above board and open"

Yes, I agree, as the op said

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

nothing wrong (in my opinion of course) with meeting people of a similar disposion for a platonic meet when out and about. Every meet doesn't have to mean you have to fall in bed.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/10 22:48:40]

over a year ago

Apologies I misread it, thought one of the partners didn't know. So if that's the case what's she waiting for just bloody get n with it I can't see any problem so long as it just sex.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/10 22:44:36]

over a year ago

There is a big social side to this swinging you know.

So you dont have to shag if you meet with others...

Try and attend some socials etc

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"There is a big social side to this swinging you know.

So you dont have to shag if you meet with others...

Try and attend some socials etc "

exactly what I was trying to say - certainly wasn't judging anyone

over a year ago

Great minds and all that

over a year ago

We don't have a problem with each other meeting someone else while one of us was away. Whether that was social or otherwise.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

can I post my diary in here each week and see what reaction I get?

over a year ago

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! FFS can you stop it. I did not say i wanted to play without him. Why does everyone assume that because someone poses a question, it is about them specifically. I have posed the question in the hope that it will bring some discussion.

I am not interested in playing without him. Cheating is cheating yes.... but, as you may be aware, this is a couples profile, we both have the log in details for it, we both log in, im not gonna get very far am I when he has access to the site and forums!!!!

come on just discuss, its not about me and him."

You do come across as very snappy!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! FFS can you stop it. I did not say i wanted to play without him. Why does everyone assume that because someone poses a question, it is about them specifically. I have posed the question in the hope that it will bring some discussion.

I am not interested in playing without him. Cheating is cheating yes.... but, as you may be aware, this is a couples profile, we both have the log in details for it, we both log in, im not gonna get very far am I when he has access to the site and forums!!!!

come on just discuss, its not about me and him.

"

But if people read things correctly then she wouldnt have to be snappy

over a year ago

Its all about laying the "ground rules" prior to starting to swing...

What you both expect and your limitations. that way no one hopefully gets hurt

over a year ago

"can I post my diary in here each week and see what reaction I get? "

oooh please do. I'm nosey like that haha.

I did start writing a swingign journal once but that petered out.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

One of your questions was do people get off on hearing of the others exeperiences.

i would be surprised if they didn't, at least in the early days. isn't that what leads to swinging in the first instance?

over a year ago

We were gonna go to the beach party at the end of the month but as he's working we obviously cant go.

No we dont swing separately, we are a couple and we only swing together.

I dont want to swing without him, my post wasnt about that. I just wondered if a couple were in a situation where one of them didnt mind the other swinging alone, does it ever cause problems or guilt etc. My post was not about me and him, it was a general statement.

As for the cheating thing - well this is a couples profile, we both log in, he has access to everything on here that i do, including every forum post i make. I wouldnt get very far organising a meet would I

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

One of your questions was do people get off on hearing of the others exeperiences.

i would be surprised if they didn't, at least in the early days. isn't that what leads to swinging in the first instance?"

Not necessarily, i was swinging before i even knew the word. I personally do what i do to get of on new experiences not to sit and chat about it

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"can I post my diary in here each week and see what reaction I get?

I did start writing a swingign journal once but that petered out."

lol - diary in as much as where I will be, not what I get up to, my name isn't Adrian Mole you know!

over a year ago

come on just discuss, its not about me and him.

But if people read things correctly then she wouldnt have to be snappy"

thank you, i deleted my post as after the initial ahhhh feeling, i thought it was rude, but i was too late and someone quoted it - sorry for being snappy, but being judged and saying cheating is cheating when i was just trying to build a discussion irritated me.

over a year ago

"We were gonna go to the beach party at the end of the month but as he's working we obviously cant go.

No we dont swing separately, we are a couple and we only swing together.

I dont want to swing without him, my post wasnt about that. I just wondered if a couple were in a situation where one of them didnt mind the other swinging alone, does it ever cause problems or guilt etc. My post was not about me and him, it was a general statement.

As for the cheating thing - well this is a couples profile, we both log in, he has access to everything on here that i do, including every forum post i make. I wouldnt get very far organising a meet would I "

Wot !!!

Not even for a cheese cob and a half a lager

stick onion on it and your safe

over a year ago

lol - diary in as much as where I will be, not what I get up to, my name isn't Adrian Mole you know!"

Well even so.... fancy a stalker?

over a year ago

"can I post my diary in here each week and see what reaction I get? "

I tell you what I have noticed from this site, that there are people on this forum that take every opportunity to slate someone for no reason whatsoever. Well thats not true, there will be a reason, its usually the green eyed monster where women are concerned, but ive seen it on so many forum posts.

this is a public forum and everyone has the right to post exactly what they like. I have noticed that some people get pleasure out of trying to ridicule or put down someone else.

So my response is yes you can post your diary in here if you want to - as i can. if you dont want to read what someone has posted - then dont, your decision - dont try and take the rise out of someone though, be adult.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

lol - diary in as much as where I will be, not what I get up to, my name isn't Adrian Mole you know!

Well even so.... fancy a stalker?"

mmmmm now that could be interesting

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I tell you what I have noticed from this site, that there are people on this forum that take every opportunity to slate someone for no reason whatsoever. Well thats not true, there will be a reason, its usually the green eyed monster where women are concerned, but ive seen it on so many forum posts.

this is a public forum and everyone has the right to post exactly what they like. I have noticed that some people get pleasure out of trying to ridicule or put down someone else.

So my response is yes you can post your diary in here if you want to - as i can. if you dont want to read what someone has posted - then dont, your decision - dont try and take the rise out of someone though, be adult."

I am not trying to take the rise out of you at all, I was trying to lighten the mood.

If you knew me you would see that I am all over the country every week, but hey ho I'm sorry I will keep me gob shut from now on.

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

"we always play together

never break that rule at all

well

unless your a feisty fem that comes round to keep me company then jumps on me without warning! (sandi typing ) "

Without warning??? hehe

over a year ago

I saw one post where a woman was organising a gang bang and posted about it. She was drop dead gorgeous, beautiful body etc, she had a lot of pictures, she was confident and she knew she was gorgeous. It didnt seem to go down well. She was absolutely slated on here, even being called a slut (which was highly amusing to me). People didnt seem to like the fact that she was documenting her swinging lifestyle. But why not, why couldnt she, what right do regular forum posters have in telling people what they can and cant post. Noones gonna take any notice of that are they, people will post what they like

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No people can't post what they like,that thread was taken down becasue of comments on it being unacceptable

I think you have misread A&Ks comments and taken them the wrong way they happen to be one of the least controversial posters on the forums x

over a year ago

I think its sometimes "where" they post and not the content.

In the lounge, graphic doesnt normally go down to well.

But you also learn very quickly...not to take it seriously.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

If your partner is away, you could maybe feast yourself.

That is not a typo, it said feast.

over a year ago

"I think its sometimes "where" they post and not the content.

But you also learn very quickly...not to take it seriously. "

I need to learn that dont I lol

over a year ago

Ohhhhhhhhh

thought you went all italian then

over a year ago

"I think its sometimes "where" they post and not the content.

But you also learn very quickly...not to take it seriously.

I need to learn that dont I lol "

Stick with me kid...ill make you a star

over a year ago

So my response is yes you can post your diary in here if you want to - as i can. if you dont want to read what someone has posted - then dont, your decision - dont try and take the rise out of someone though, be adult."

Ok...I've been sitting on my hands all day at some of your comments, but I have to ask: what IS your problem with women, especially single women?!!

You seem to imply we're jealous, using the site like match.com, hide our profiles as we latch on to some poor bloke until we bore them: why the thinly disguised barbs?!!

over a year ago

Siren and I swing because we enjoy watching each other with other people so it seems pretty pointless to play with others when we're not together (I work away a lot).

I've no interest in sex with other people if Siren isn't there also and she feels the same. We've got a lot of other things to do lol

over a year ago

So my response is yes you can post your diary in here if you want to - as i can. if you dont want to read what someone has posted - then dont, your decision - dont try and take the rise out of someone though, be adult.

Ok...I've been sitting on my hands all day at some of your comments, but I have to ask: what IS your problem with women, especially single women?!!

You seem to imply we're jealous, using the site like match.com, hide our profiles as we latch on to some poor bloke until we bore them: why the thinly disguised barbs?!!"

Why do you think i have a problem with single women. I have absolutely no problem with single women other than an interest in how they find the swinging scene. I dont imply that single women are jealous. From my own perspective, and from what single women have said about the men they have met, I dont think I could hack it as a a single. Not because I think its wrong, but I think id feel a bit alone and vulnerable I think.

I admire a woman who can go out there and get what she wants and two fingers up to the world etc. My questions today about why single women find themselves not wanting to play at times, I did wonder whether they feel more comfortable being part of a couple solely for the protection side of it really. If I was a single woman i probably wouldnt meet guys and invite them to my home. Id go on socials where there are lots of people, id feel safer that way.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

You seem to imply we're jealous, using the site like match.com, hide our profiles as we latch on to some poor bloke until we bore them: why the thinly disguised barbs?!!"

Will you please get out of my head!!!! Although you said it a lot nicer then I originally thought!!!!

Post new Message to Thread