Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

IM SOOOOO MAD

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have come home from work tonight to find 2 foriegners very much the worse for wear pulling a piece of my drain pipe off the wall , my neighbour chased after them untill they ran over a main road where they have stood laughing pulled their pants down and pissed all over the pavemnet , by the time i caught up with them i was just in time to see a cop car slow down open his window and drive off !!!!

i have just been down the cop shop with my neighbour and the reg of the cop car to be told there isnt anything they can do

in the mean time i have to listen to the dripping pipe and spend tommorow gettin it fixed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have come home from work tonight to find 2 foriegners very much the worse for wear pulling a piece of my drain pipe off the wall , my neighbour chased after them untill they ran over a main road where they have stood laughing pulled their pants down and pissed all over the pavemnet , by the time i caught up with them i was just in time to see a cop car slow down open his window and drive off !!!!

i have just been down the cop shop with my neighbour and the reg of the cop car to be told there isnt anything they can do

in the mean time i have to listen to the dripping pipe and spend tommorow gettin it fixed "

that's terrible honey!!! ((((hugs))))))

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Not very nice the joys of the police force here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what a bunch of a@#+ holes, shame im not closer or i would come round & fix it for you hun.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Shame im not closer i would of smacked them over the fucking head with the rest of the drainpipe

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

thats awful !!!!! what exactly can the police flamin do about crime then !!!

id thought that would of been valdelisium , destruction of propergty or public disterbence or indecentcy !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not very nice the joys of the police force here"

Thought you'd left?

over a year ago

Well i left a sttement and have left a letter for the paper so hopefully will see what

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I have come home from work tonight to find 2 foriegners very much the worse for wear pulling a piece of my drain pipe off the wall , my neighbour chased after them untill they ran over a main road where they have stood laughing pulled their pants down and pissed all over the pavemnet , by the time i caught up with them i was just in time to see a cop car slow down open his window and drive off !!!!

in the mean time i have to listen to the dripping pipe and spend tommorow gettin it fixed "

They are not foreigners any more...they are part of our wonderful multicultural world..embrace them.

They are also exempt from prosecution because of this..as it doesnt look for for police PR.

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"

Thought you'd left? "

he not really in a hurry to leave just waiting around here.

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"thats awful !!!!! what exactly can the police flamin do about crime then !!!

id thought that would of been valdelisium , destruction of propergty or public disterbence or indecentcy !!! "

i am sure the police would have shown a lot more interest had you given the vandals/thieves a back hander if you had caught up with them!,you would have spent a night in the cells and be up in court the very next morning as the police take very short thrift with the public taking the law into their own hands but are not so quick at all to answer the publics call for help.

over a year ago

lol embrace them no thanks could smell the vodka fumes from down the street

Post new Message to Thread