Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whiptastic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After quite a dull day of not much at all I finally found something that really made me incredibly happy and say nothing but "Wow!" for about 5 minutes.

Searching through the Oxfam online store, I stumbled across a whip-yes, an actual whip- for £4.99.

My first thought was of course "That would be the perfect accessory for me to take on my Peru trip next month to make me look even more Indiana Jonesy" The trip being of an archaeological nature.

but then I remembered a black PVC catsuit I saw on this exact same site about 2 weeks ago and now I'm starting to wonder if Oxfam is starting to dip its charity clad toe into the fetish world...?

Ella xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i might start taking a closer interest in charity shops from now on

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Mental image of Ella in a catsuit...

*drools*

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"After quite a dull day of not much at all I finally found something that really made me incredibly happy and say nothing but "Wow!" for about 5 minutes.

Searching through the Oxfam online store, I stumbled across a whip-yes, an actual whip- for £4.99.

My first thought was of course "That would be the perfect accessory for me to take on my Peru trip next month to make me look even more Indiana Jonesy" The trip being of an archaeological nature.

but then I remembered a black PVC catsuit I saw on this exact same site about 2 weeks ago and now I'm starting to wonder if Oxfam is starting to dip its charity clad toe into the fetish world...?

Ella xxx"

If you want a trial run at archaeologically i can accomodate.

I only quoted the lot so i could copy and spell achilology.

Post new Message to Thread