Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beach Party???...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...what's the agenda for the day?

We're arriving at Chams in the afternoon, about 2-2.30ish, so we'll check in, get settled then head into the club for a looksee. Will many others be around at that time? Do we dress for the Beach Party then, or change later? Do we have the club exclusively?

Need to know as Siren's panicking lol ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We'll be there from about the same time.

I'm thinking I'll wear my beach stuff from the beginning but then I'm possibly thinking of changing into something different later.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Make sure you take triple helpings of humour wishy for all the attendee's that need some.

When you get to the club you go and get changed whether in to a towel or whatever else your wearing. As your staying in chams you can just walk from your room like it.

The club isnt exclusive to the beach party but probebly 85% of people will be to do with it,having said that you probely wont have a clue whose who anyway lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Last year people came and went all day long and some stayed from start to finish

Its a long day but the time just flies by

Wear your beach stuff from the start and if you want to change later on then you can although most kept it on last year

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh and when you go into the club most people are usually out on the smoking deck

over a year ago

We will be there around 7ish. I'm too old to shag all day now

We were there last year, but weren't in the forums so didn't know about it till we got there.

Who was it that was shooting champagne up the ladies fannies? Kate was going to have a go, but chickened out

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"We will be there around 7ish. I'm too old to shag all day now

We were there last year, but weren't in the forums so didn't know about it till we got there.

Who was it that was shooting champagne up the ladies fannies? Kate was going to have a go, but chickened out"

Thats Madchicks Jason,hes the champagne master

Thats is whats knowns as a swingers champagne fountain

over a year ago

"Who was it that was shooting champagne up the ladies fannies? Kate was going to have a go, but chickened out"

Ooh maybe I should bring the champers I won courtesy of my beach party outfit after all. I don't like drinking it but this sounds fun!

over a year ago

"...what's the agenda for the day?

We're arriving at Chams in the afternoon, about 2-2.30ish, so we'll check in, get settled then head into the club for a looksee. Will many others be around at that time? Do we dress for the Beach Party then, or change later? Do we have the club exclusively?

Need to know as Siren's panicking lol .. "

You not staying in one of the room are you?

Keep it down if you are some of us will want sleep lol

over a year ago

Oh and no the club is still open to the public as well, so not everyone there will be from the site x

over a year ago

"Oh and no the club is still open to the public as well, so not everyone there will be from the site x"

Poor sods won't know what's hit them haha.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Who was it that was shooting champagne up the ladies fannies? Kate was going to have a go, but chickened out

Ooh maybe I should bring the champers I won courtesy of my beach party outfit after all. I don't like drinking it but this sounds fun!"

Champagne is provided my lovely.

HPC is going to be taught to be champagne mistress by Jason, whilst he just gets the women wet first (pervert he is)!!!!

Should be a hoot......

WISHY........ you tit!!!

Get changed in your room, you can always go back to your room and change later (the rooms are adjoining the hotel so we can get someone to open the inner door for you). I'll be there at 2pm so come and find me and I'll introduce you both to the reprobates......

And tell the lovely Siren NOT to panic, it doesn't suit her!

over a year ago

Champagne provided.... even better!

How's the raffle coming along?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Getting there at 2 too

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Getting there at 2 too "

tutu!

we won't be there till about 4

over a year ago

"Who was it that was shooting champagne up the ladies fannies? Kate was going to have a go, but chickened out

Ooh maybe I should bring the champers I won courtesy of my beach party outfit after all. I don't like drinking it but this sounds fun!

HPC is going to be taught to be champagne mistress by Jason, whilst he just gets the women wet first (pervert he is)!!!!

Should be a hoot......

WISHY........ you tit!!!

Get changed in your room, you can always go back to your room and change later (the rooms are adjoining the hotel so we can get someone to open the inner door for you). I'll be there at 2pm so come and find me and I'll introduce you both to the reprobates......

And tell the lovely Siren NOT to panic, it doesn't suit her! "

I've been to Chams quite a few times but not since the smoking ban so it's been a while. We'll be in the bar area around 2.30ish so look for the leggy sexy blonde and I'll be the little fat squat tit next to her.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Getting there at 2 too

tutu!

we won't be there till about 4 "

slacker

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Getting there at 2 too

tutu!

we won't be there till about 4

slacker "

gotta be leaving by quarter past

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

typical cum n go

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

not sure what time I will be getting there...getting a lift up with the lovely tez as she will be down my the night before and she will be dropping me off so whatever time she wants rid of me...lol

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"not sure what time I will be getting there...getting a lift up with the lovely tez as she will be down my the night before and she will be dropping me off so whatever time she wants rid of me...lol"

Tez is ALWAYS late........ be warned

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Should be a hoot......

WISHY........ you tit!!!

And tell the lovely Siren NOT to panic, it doesn't suit her!

I've been to Chams quite a few times but not since the smoking ban so it's been a while. We'll be in the bar area around 2.30ish so look for the leggy sexy blonde and I'll be the little fat squat tit next to her. "

Don't stand next to Soapy.... we won't be able to tell which is which

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"not sure what time I will be getting there...getting a lift up with the lovely tez as she will be down my the night before and she will be dropping me off so whatever time she wants rid of me...lol

Tez is ALWAYS late........ be warned "

lol...well, late or not, wouldn't have been able to go with out her lift so just happy to get there(plus would have got a lot of funny looks on the train with a bucket of strawberry jelly in tow...he hehe

over a year ago

What's with the bucket of jelly? Is someone going as a dose of syphillis?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mankinis are picked up as you go in Wishy

over a year ago

"Mankinis are picked up as you go in Wishy "

Can't wear a mankini. The last time I wore one the crotch got tangled up in me piles. Was a bugger to untangle it.

over a year ago

I am going to pop into Kev and Kat's pub, check into my hotel, before coming to Chams, hopefully by about 16:00h.

I shall deposit my cool box's worth of jelly.

I have planned to go straight to the jacuzzi to have a dip before returning to the hotel to check up on the dog.

I shall come back later in the evening for more fun and games.

All the above subject to change, of course!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I am going to pop into Kev and Kat's pub, check into my hotel, before coming to Chams, hopefully by about 16:00h.

I shall deposit my cool box's worth of jelly.

I have planned to go straight to the jacuzzi to have a dip before returning to the hotel to check up on the dog.

I shall come back later in the evening for more fun and games.

All the above subject to change, of course! "

By the sound of it....... we might all be helping Wishy struggle out of his mankini....... will be little time for anything else

over a year ago

we wil be there as close to 2 as poss

really looking forward to ti lol x

over a year ago

" We'll be in the bar area around 2.30ish so look for the leggy sexy blonde and I'll be the little fat squat tit next to her.

Don't stand next to Soapy.... we won't be able to tell which is which "

Yeah ya will im the good lookin one lol xx

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

" We'll be in the bar area around 2.30ish so look for the leggy sexy blonde and I'll be the little fat squat tit next to her.

Don't stand next to Soapy.... we won't be able to tell which is which

Yeah ya will im the good lookin one lol xx "

I'll just look for the weird socks and jesus creepers!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'll be up at 7am, but will probably stay in bed until around 10....

...longer if I'm lucky enough to not be alone!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 21/08/10 19:23:51]

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we're going over on Saturday, not sure which club we will go to Saturday night but will be at Chams early (ish) on Sunday, after K has raided her favourite shopping haunt, don't think I can stop her really as it's her birthday

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

We will be there mid afternoon...is the forecast rain again???

Post new Message to Thread