Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Clubs or fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are clubs a better way of getting into the scene or websites like fab ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Fab!!

Free membership please admin

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Are clubs a better way of getting into the scene or websites like fab ? "

i think each have there merits... I wouldn't say one is better than the other because they may cater to different people...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are clubs a better way of getting into the scene or websites like fab ? "

I went to a club first and was introduced to Fab through people I met there. I still prefer to network through 'live' people, at least you know they are real.

By *ebbsBamCouple
over a year ago

halifax

We prefer too meet at a club as its neutral ground plus if you do want too play then the option is there

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We went to clubs first and still prefer then as a way to meet new people,we do meet people from here but now its usually at FAB parties and socials which are sometimes held at clubs

both ways have good and bad points,clubs and parties are not for everyone,some like the comfort of their own homes to meet

over a year ago

Got to be clubs, too many timewasters on sites

x

over a year ago

Cheers guys I'll take it in board so my next question is are there any clubs you guys can recommend and what would it be like for a single lad turning up I'd already be nervous anyway haha

By *pecial bbCouple
over a year ago

london

we find clubs and spas easier to play in.

There is none of the hassle of sorting out times/dates for all involved. No pressure to play either. All the fun with non of the hassle - win win

Fabs is great but stress free it isnt

By *pecial bbCouple
over a year ago

london

look at the club tab at the top for clubs in your area

be respectful and ask if you can join in - dont assume

smile, be approachable and have fun

over a year ago

i prefure private meets with people off here, but to be honest at times it just feels like to much pissing about, there for i tend to use clubs more as they are just easier, get ready, turn up, have fun and go home lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/10 22:29:31]

over a year ago

specialbb, great advice and comment guys, we agree fully

xx

over a year ago

The thing I'm worried about clubs is that as a single man I'll turn up and it'll be like you read on some profiles like single men are the scourge of this place it's a bit daunting if you know what I mean just trying to see how the land lies so to speak

But thanks for all the advice guys

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

our first introduction to swinging was a trip to Chams, loved it but you cant go there every day, well not from Norfolk any way. We also enjoy using

Fab, there is definately a place for both

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"The thing I'm worried about clubs is that as a single man I'll turn up and it'll be like you read on some profiles like single men are the scourge of this place it's a bit daunting if you know what I mean just trying to see how the land lies so to speak

But thanks for all the advice guys "

Behave with respect and chat to people,which included both half of a couple and not just one of them

Don't hang around playrooms expecting to get an invite,Any man even if he was the fittest man in the place that does that to me would get told to go away,If you can't be bothered to have a social chat with us at the bar then don't hang around thinking you'll get a shag

Its not really rocket science and you have to put yourself out,if you are told no thank you then don't pester anymore

Oh I could go on but im sure others will add some on here

Oh be squeaky clean and fresh......should'nt have to say that but ive seen and smelt some real horrors

over a year ago

Cheers hornycouple I'd take that on bored but I'd proberbly be a nervous wreck and be to shy at first to venture anywhere until I felt comfortable

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it is as HPC says, most of it is common sense... treat people the way you would like to be treated.... do ya due diligence of the club before you go so you know what to expect.. and get out there and just chat to people

its not all about the sex....

over a year ago

"Are clubs a better way of getting into the scene or websites like fab ?

i think each have there merits... I wouldn't say one is better than the other because they may cater to different people..."

Damn .... he is absolutely right again.

One advantage I would say for clubs is that you can go to a club as many times as you want without actually doing anything, it gives you a chance to see the scene in action so to speak without the presure of your first meet.

over a year ago

"The thing I'm worried about clubs is that as a single man I'll turn up and it'll be like you read on some profiles like single men are the scourge of this place it's a bit daunting if you know what I mean just trying to see how the land lies so to speak

But thanks for all the advice guys "

The one thing you have to remember about clubs is single guys are in the majority and theres never any garentee that you will get any play, its all depends on whos there and whos after single guys to play with

One thing i will say as a single female who uses clubs is, if you do go dont just prowl, i hate it when i go to clubs and i can see guys just watching me, they kinda spot the single woman and just watch and wait, then when i go for a walk round i feel like the pied piper with the guys following me, not a single one of them will say hi, or talk in any way but they happy to follow and stick their cock in my mouth as soon as i stop

I hold more respect for guys who will make an effort to talk and it usually works out better for them as im happy to go into private rooms with guys ive chatted with rather than being in a open room where theres 10 other guys pushing their way in

over a year ago

I'll take that on board naughty and thanks everyone for the positive feedback

over a year ago

I agree with naughtynymphos 100 percent!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Fab!!

Free membership please admin "

I totall agree, free membership! LOL

Post new Message to Thread