Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hmm does this happen a lot?

Recieved a message last night from a single lady. Didn't reply straight away as lots of things to take in off her profile & I was tired. Come to reply this morning & I'm blocked.

What's all that about? Do people on here expect you to read & reply instantly! I don't

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it happens all the time for reasons too numerous to mention.

over a year ago

"Hmm does this happen a lot?

Recieved a message last night from a single lady. Didn't reply straight away as lots of things to take in off her profile & I was tired. Come to reply this morning & I'm blocked.

What's all that about? Do people on here expect you to read & reply instantly! I don't

"

look your a single guy on a swingers site, if a woman or couple messages you you should be so grateful for the attention that you reply straight away other wise you just offend them and they block you to show you whos boss lol

over a year ago

You could have just got a stray one who got out for the day and decided to message you for something to do. Think what would have happened if you'd met her, shagged her, THEN ignored her lol

over a year ago

iv been blocked by forum users and couples and single guys but i really dont give a shit! x

over a year ago

"iv been blocked by forum users and couples and single guys but i really dont give a shit! x"

i dont to be honest, theres enough people to talk to on here without having to worry about the few who block you

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"iv been blocked by forum users and couples and single guys but i really dont give a shit! x"

Hahahahaha I love you

To the OP I would'nt worry too much there are some on here that are really block happy it makes their day to press the button

I have been blocked lots,usually from people that ive had to tell off in the forums,Ive also blocked people myself

Its a part of life in here and you mus'nt take it seriously x

over a year ago

i find it amusing! i see someone post somethin go to have a look at profile and im blocked! jesus if i can offend someone that much im well proud lol!!

iv also been blocked by guys who seem sooo desperate to meet and blah blah then they dont turn up and block me!

people are strange at times, but the other ones make up for them! xx

over a year ago

we've got the "blanket" block on single guys, but haven't found the need to block any couples

Don't know if anyone has blocked us though

over a year ago

"i find it amusing! i see someone post somethin go to have a look at profile and im blocked! jesus if i can offend someone that much im well proud lol!!

"

Ditto lol!!!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

We block people whose swingers profiles do mot match us.. Ie too far away or single or soft swap..

This has nothing to do with the forums.. More to do with restricting the searches...

The profiles disappear on who looks at you searches, but on normal ones they pop up but when we go in we spot our block and move onto the next one

over a year ago

I've been blocked by forum users too. I've just taken it that it's cos the do the 'no messages from sillhouettes' thing.

I can't say it's been that horrendous.

MZNAWTY DO YOU 'AV' ME BLOCKED ?

over a year ago

I got blocked last night in the general chatroom for tuning in their cam, at the end of the day it's their choice/their loss.

over a year ago

"I got blocked last night in the general chatroom for tuning in their cam, at the end of the day it's their choice/their loss. "

never get the 'their loss' comment

do people just say it to make them feel better when people dont want to meet them?

If someone turns you down, blocks you etc its because they dont want to meet you so how can it be their loss?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

OMG I have just looked at my blocked list and its massive!! LOL

over a year ago

"

king welcome 2 the real world lol

i got blocked last week for saying

WELCOME 2 guy lol

over a year ago

Wear your Blocked Badge with pride

I think when someone Blocks you it should not be a problem, plenty more Fishy things in the Sea as they say

over a year ago

"Wear your Blocked Badge with pride

I think when someone Blocks you it should not be a problem, plenty more Fishy things in the Sea as they say "

kev i wear my Blocked Badge with pride

cause for once i was being nice lol

an ive even been blocked from ppl cause

im friends with someone on here

now thats silly lol

over a year ago

"iv been blocked by forum users and couples and single guys but i really dont give a shit! x

I've been blocked by forum users too. I've just taken it that it's cos the do the 'no messages from sillhouettes' thing.

I can't say it's been that horrendous.

MZNAWTY DO YOU 'AV' ME BLOCKED ? "

certainly not granny!!!!! xx

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

PMSFL "skanky howlers" love it

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

To be honest I rarely use the block facility....usually only when someone gets abusive...then I block and report...but I can be quite good at ignoring people

over a year ago

"I got blocked last night in the general chatroom for tuning in their cam, at the end of the day it's their choice/their loss.

do people just say it to make them feel better when people dont want to meet them?

If someone turns you down, blocks you etc its because they dont want to meet you so how can it be their loss? "

point taken..

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

yesterday I got my first blocked after a guy looked at my pics...lolhe liked my cleavage...just not the rest of me...lol

over a year ago

"Wear your Blocked Badge with pride

I think when someone Blocks you it should not be a problem, plenty more Fishy things in the Sea as they say

kev i wear my Blocked Badge with pride

cause for once i was being nice lol

an ive even been blocked from ppl cause

im friends with someone on here

now thats silly lol "

it's not worth worrying about, if I'm Blocked then theres nothing I can do except move on, didn't like them anyway

over a year ago

"OMG I have just looked at my blocked list and its massive!! LOL"

Is that a euphemism ? Have you tried Klegel ?

over a year ago

"I got blocked last night in the general chatroom for tuning in their cam, at the end of the day it's their choice/their loss.

If someone turns you down, blocks you etc its because they dont want to meet you so how can it be their loss? "

Snap. When I get a 'your loss' response I never see the logic. I'd decided no anyway. My loss would be being forced to meet them.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"OMG I have just looked at my blocked list and its massive!! LOL

Is that a euphemism ? Have you tried Klegel ?"

LMAO i just had to google klegel

over a year ago

"yesterday I got my first blocked after a guy looked at my pics...lolhe liked my cleavage...just not the rest of me...lol"

his lose hun lol xx

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

hmmm...have just had an influx of friends requests...do people want to see how hideous I am to have the guy block me after seeing my face...he he he

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hehe glad it's not me lol

I think we should show an egg timer to see ho long we have to reply lol

I understand the blocked thing & it is a brilliant tool!

I blocked a couple but before I did I sent a message saying why - only so they can change their tac. Am I too thoughtful lol

the best thing with this one is thier profile had so many don't want this - won't do that - if your not this & I don't think I fit the bill so wouldn't have ever contacted them - strange how some people move the goal posts lol

re letting people down - I was at a small party last night & the guy that was organising it got all flustered as more people came than he expected! Times ran over (not sure on how) & one poor chap had been left in the hotel lobby for 2:30hrs - bad call - if it was me I'd have bean on the phone asking what the f was going on?? I don't see myself as a comodity so value my time too! When the guy made contact I seemed to be the one saying he should come up at least for the organiser to say sorry in person

jeeze I'm just so so nice hahahaha

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

laxative helps with that problem

over a year ago

"hmmm...have just had an influx of friends requests...do people want to see how hideous I am to have the guy block me after seeing my face...he he he "

If I don't like 'em I send Mother in laws pic They never bother us again

over a year ago

I got a message from a guy who said if we didn't like his profile and message we should block him, so he didn't trouble us again by nmistake! I'd never thought there could be a positive use for the block facility, but it's sensible, if your flicking through profiles, people often change their avatar pics, so you might forget ruling them out previously, so a block just stops us repeating ourselves..it's not always a bad thing!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"We block people whose swingers profiles do mot match us.. Ie too far away or single or soft swap..

This has nothing to do with the forums.. More to do with restricting the searches...

The profiles disappear on who looks at you searches, but on normal ones they pop up but when we go in we spot our block and move onto the next one"

This is how I use it to...to stop me contacting people who I know wouldn't want to hear from me.

There is a potential downside, in that plenty of people claim they're not interested in single men publicly, but may be just saying that to keep mail levels down,

over a year ago

Ive never blocked anyone on here

I really dont see why so many people feel the need to use it so much

And i can never understand why people block others for not having the same interests on their profile etc

All because someone is not what your looking for on here is that really any need to block them?

Its just arrogance in my opinion

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Not arrogance at all, but keeping the number of search hits to a minimum so we can actually seek out people we like

But then everybody uses this site for differing purposes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I block people that i consider to be a twat im sure loads have me blocked but im hardly going to loose any sleep over it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

marry me!!!!

did bother me to begin with (especially since I thought i'd done nothing wrong) .... don't bother me at all now....

in fact it I now find it funny when you don't agree with someone in a conversation and there retort is to block....

over a year ago

"iv been blocked by forum users and couples and single guys but i really dont give a shit! x

marry me!!!!

did bother me to begin with (especially since I thought i'd done nothing wrong) .... don't bother me at all now....

in fact it I now find it funny when you don't agree with someone in a conversation and there retort is to block.... "

do i get a spouse discount train pass??? x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

marry me!!!!

in fact it I now find it funny when you don't agree with someone in a conversation and there retort is to block....

do i get a spouse discount train pass??? x "

did do... don't get any pass at all now... still a very sore point, thanks for bringing it up... weddings off!!!!

on the plus side... 1st driving lesson is next week!!!

over a year ago

ach well cancel the tea towels folks if im no gettin a free train pass im no interested!!! xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im more concerned that hes going to be lose on the roads

Im glad I live more than 50 mins away

over a year ago

"Im more concerned that hes going to be lose on the roads

Im glad I live more than 50 mins away "

im glad im even further lol!!!! xx

over a year ago

"

Who cares, do you really want to associate with such moody types?

over a year ago

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"ach well cancel the tea towels folks if im no gettin a free train pass im no interested!!! xx "

a69 m74... and you are in trouble!!!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Im glad I live more than 50 mins away "

A1, then the A14!!! i'm coming to get you!!!!!!

over a year ago

"ach well cancel the tea towels folks if im no gettin a free train pass im no interested!!! xx

a69 m74... and you are in trouble!!!!"

i always am lol!!! x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A1, then the A14!!! i'm coming to get you!!!!!!"

You gonna leave the driving instuctor outside ....right? thast gonna be some lesson

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

A1, then the A14!!! i'm coming to get you!!!!!!"

Foiled - the 8 lane A1M will stop those L plates (hoping he doesn't notice the old A1 is still in existence next to it..)

over a year ago

"i find it amusing! i see someone post somethin go to have a look at profile and im blocked! jesus if i can offend someone that much im well proud lol!!

Ditto lol!!! "

Yes...same here lol!!!

over a year ago

Ditto lol!!!

Yes...same here lol!!! "

really arguin over the internet and blockin someone is as about as much use as a white crayon at times!! my fav block was the couple who had it on good authority i was a man xx

over a year ago

I don't get it either!!!

over a year ago

Ditto lol!!!

Yes...same here lol!!!

really arguin over the internet and blockin someone is as about as much use as a white crayon at times!! my fav block was the couple who had it on good authority i was a man xx"

With that waspish wit?!!!

Oh HELL no - lol!!!!!

over a year ago

Hahahahaha I love you

To the OP I would'nt worry too much there are some on here that are really block happy it makes their day to press the button

I have been blocked lots,usually from people that ive had to tell off in the forums,Ive also blocked people myself

Its a part of life in here and you mus'nt take it seriously x"

Block happy, I guess that is me then, though I see it as using the site facilities not something for someone with a different view to attach a derogatory label to.

I block people who ignore our profile and profile criteria.

I block people who won't take no for an answer.

I block people who are cheating on partners.

I block people who state they are looking for bareback sex in thier profile in case (as I have seen done) it is later removed and kept secret.

If that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes, that is thier choice as blocking is everyone else's choice.

over a year ago

Hahahahaha I love you

Block happy, I guess that is me then, though I see it as using the site facilities not something for someone with a different view to attach a derogatory label to.

I block people who state they are looking for bareback sex in thier profile in case (as I have seen done) it is later removed and kept secret.

If that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes, that is thier choice as blocking is everyone else's choice."

its not your blocking that does that...... now to all those on his block list..... im not nah nah nah nah!!!! x

over a year ago

hey, how about a "blocked list" along the same lines as the friends list.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Hahahahaha I love you

If that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes, that is thier choice as blocking is everyone else's choice.

its not your blocking that does that...... now to all those on his block list..... im not nah nah nah nah!!!! x "

Yet!

over a year ago

Hahahahaha I love you

its not your blocking that does that...... now to all those on his block list..... im not nah nah nah nah!!!! x

Yet! "

possibly within the next ten mins!!! xx

over a year ago

"We block people whose swingers profiles do mot match us.. Ie too far away or single or soft swap..

The profiles disappear on who looks at you searches, but on normal ones they pop up but when we go in we spot our block and move onto the next one

This is how I use it to...to stop me contacting people who I know wouldn't want to hear from me.

There is a potential downside, in that plenty of people claim they're not interested in single men publicly, but may be just saying that to keep mail levels down,

Guilty as charged on that 1 but only cos i thought by hiding my profile cos im on a break would stop mail so now just blocked messages and kept profile up

"

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A bit too much info about another member on the last post, so I removed it.

Please respect why other people block, it is their choice wether you like it or not.

over a year ago

I did say it was a good thing they had blocked us, it means they wont make a mistake and contact us in the future, it happens daily, it happened a few minutes ago when someone blocked us after mailing us about meeting and I pointed out that I am 15 years over thier age limit so would not meet up.

Again a good thing they blocked us because again they wont contact us again in the future. I never get upset about being blocked, it is usually for the best whichever side does it

By *hoseboots1952Couple
over a year ago

grangemouth

oh if i had a £1 for all the blockees or blockers i'd be rich lol. we,well me really lol, only block if people are rude and demanding.

i had to block one cpl quote unquote cos he, and im sure it was ONLY a he, just would NOT take no for an answer.

dont worry about it honey, just move on.some people get a perverse kick out of blocking folk, god knows why but hey we are all different and thank fuck for that lol.

lastly, i gotta say the VAST majority of people out there are really nice.

By *ooseLipsWoman
over a year ago

Durham-ish

A friend of mine on here, keeps gettin a dodgy msg from a guy, then HE blokes HER

Just goes to show he can giv it and not Man enough to take it, poor bastard

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Just had cause to add the 100th profile to our block list

over a year ago

"Just had cause to add the 100th profile to our block list "

just checked..it ain't us

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Just had cause to add the 100th profile to our block list

just checked..it ain't us "

nah ... but have got to make a start on the 2nd 100

over a year ago

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"

You have to remember, some people live on here..its their life and if they dont get an instead response they will asuume that your not interested....dont take it personal though.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

" "

sure there will be plenty of genuine cannon fodder lol

over a year ago

i love the ones who get grumpy or abusive and block you before you can reply ha

By *hoseboots1952Couple
over a year ago

grangemouth

bollocks! if they cant wait a day or two, after all, we DO have lives outside of this site, and the internet in general. if they cant wait then hell mend em! if ur not that keen on waiting then shame on you for treating someone with disrespect, be they single males, single females or couples. would YOU know if that person was busy gettin on with things in their lives? or do you think they're just sittin waitin then jump up n answer asap? come ON folks! waitin costs nothing,we've not had replies for weeks, or sent replies for weeks, for a variety of reasons, dont assume you know people when u dont know them! all you've seen/heard in the chatroom is not the WHOLE person by ANY stretch of the inagination. nuff said. happy huntin folks!

Post new Message to Thread