Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who loves to tease? I DO ,,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love to tease so i love dressing up in all sorts its Good fun so for a hot date at night i like nothing but a coat on like sexie white mac winter or long black fur not real but Feel nice and soft nothing underneath just heels or boots and red lips and nails. Its turn me on too dressing like this. I also like the sexy secretary look get my new glasses out look over the top... even if i cant spell. My rule is that whenever i get new heels or boots i have them on in bed first ,, love heels on when having sex feel it make my legs look long . lol..So how do you like to tease a hot date xx kisses jo xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Love to tease so i love dressing up in all sorts its Good fun so for a hot date at night i like nothing but a coat on like sexie white mac winter or long black fur not real but Feel nice and soft nothing underneath just heels or boots and red lips and nails. Its turn me on too dressing like this. I also like the sexy secretary look get my new glasses out look over the top... even if i cant spell. My rule is that whenever i get new heels or boots i have them on in bed first ,, love heels on when having sex feel it make my legs look long . lol..So how do you like to tease a hot date xx kisses jo xxxx"

Well, you have just sold me on the idea Jo!...When do we meet?!!

over a year ago

graysguy so you think you may like this look ,,, lol x

over a year ago

Yeah, I 'think' I just might!!!

over a year ago

"Yeah, I 'think' I just might!!! "
well its all good fun and i love dressing up xx all part of it for me. Tease TO PLEASE XX

over a year ago

Well, I'm sure that would be, an Extremely Sexy & Very Very Nice sight!...

over a year ago

I love a woman that wears boots there is something very very sexy about it.After looking at your profile i would love to be the office manager and call you(my personal assistant)into my office at lunch time when everyone else is gone to lunch and have you standing there just in your boots...lol id say the best tasting lunch i ever had...mmmmm

over a year ago

" Love to tease so i love dressing up in all sorts its Good fun so for a hot date at night i like nothing but a coat on like sexie white mac winter or long black fur not real but Feel nice and soft nothing underneath just heels or boots and red lips and nails. Its turn me on too dressing like this. I also like the sexy secretary look get my new glasses out look over the top... even if i cant spell. My rule is that whenever i get new heels or boots i have them on in bed first ,, love heels on when having sex feel it make my legs look long . lol..So how do you like to tease a hot date xx kisses jo xxxx"

I love to tease but date? That's different from a swinging encounter surely.

over a year ago

" Love to tease so i love dressing up in all sorts its Good fun so for a hot date at night i like nothing but a coat on like sexie white mac winter or long black fur not real but Feel nice and soft nothing underneath just heels or boots and red lips and nails. Its turn me on too dressing like this. I also like the sexy secretary look get my new glasses out look over the top... even if i cant spell. My rule is that whenever i get new heels or boots i have them on in bed first ,, love heels on when having sex feel it make my legs look long . lol..So how do you like to tease a hot date xx kisses jo xxxx

I love to tease but date? That's different from a swinging encounter surely."

swinging to me is a date if i meet them for sex ,, lol

over a year ago

It's not a 'date' as such but, I still like to have the general banter, flirting & excitement, that you get, on a 'normal' date!

over a year ago

"It's not a 'date' as such but, I still like to have the general banter, flirting & excitement, that you get, on a 'normal' date! "
Well its a date on my calendar ,, lol thats all .......... lolol

over a year ago

I do too!

over a year ago

Love to tease sometime but prefer to tease through what is known as "mind fuck" ... dressing up can be part of the fun too although generally I feel keeping things to the imagination is sexier than baring all?

over a year ago

I would fluff him up beforehand by sending him sexy messages too!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love playing mind games

over a year ago

Isn't a meet different from a date??

over a year ago

"Isn't a meet different from a date??"

A date he brings flowers, a meet he has his cock out as he comes through the door.

over a year ago

"Isn't a meet different from a date??"

Oh yeah, it's most definately different but, I still like to enjoy a laugh, some good conversation & banter!

over a year ago

Well today i was mailing sorting a date ..... I did go back take it of put meet ,, lol I just was seeing it as date on a calendar ,,,,,, really was untill you lot said this.

Post new Message to Thread