Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

topics

Jump to newest

By *eznhannah OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

ok been using this forum for for a while now, 2 years on and off, and just wondered what reoccuring topic makes the regulars groan the most, because it might have already been covered loads of times, or its just a subject that pisses them of, my 3 are

1 bareback,

2 have a look at my profile what am i doing wrong

3 does any one actually meet from this site, ie bugger i aint had a shag yet

not that these topics (especially the bareback one) dont have any merit, it just seems to come up all the time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Yyou forgot the 'Bash all the single males' threads.

LOL

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

.......and then bash them again more rudely this time.pmsl

We genuine single guys perform a valuable public service without pay and no second home allowance either!

By *achaCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"just wondered what reoccuring topic makes the regulars groan the most"

these ones.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just wondered what reoccuring topic makes the regulars groan the most

these ones."

Outstanding riposte

over a year ago

leeds

mmm didnt realise this was a reoccuring post, which will bring me to the next topic in good time, entitled, negative posts with no merit posted just to make a cheap shot xx

over a year ago

This thread was always going to provoke negative responses. Best locked and filed away with the other threads mentioned above I think.

over a year ago

leeds

not really theres all sorts of reasons to hate paticular posts are we only allowed to discuss happy jolly things, half the posts on here wouldnt be here if so, just seems to me that half the posts on here are about the same things and drag out the same responses by the same people, i suppose really it could have been called postings you love, cos we do keep talking about them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/09 01:33:13]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/09 01:34:27]

over a year ago

"not really theres all sorts of reasons to hate paticular posts are we only allowed to discuss happy jolly things, half the posts on here wouldnt be here if so, just seems to me that half the posts on here are about the same things and drag out the same responses by the same people, i suppose really it could have been called postings you love, cos we do keep talking about them"

Or even "Feck me, not again".........xx

over a year ago

leeds

"not really theres all sorts of reasons to hate paticular posts are we only allowed to discuss happy jolly things, half the posts on here wouldnt be here if so, just seems to me that half the posts on here are about the same things and drag out the same responses by the same people, i suppose really it could have been called postings you love, cos we do keep talking about them

Or even "Feck me, not again".........xx"

ha ha bugger, thats the one lol x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

For some that have been on here a while it can seem like a merry go round of the same old topics being discussed but newbies come along and ask the same questions that most of us may have wondered about at the start

We were all new at some point, so even if they do make me groan out loud I would'nt put anyone down about it

over a year ago

"mmm didnt realise this was a reoccuring post, which will bring me to the next topic in good time, entitled, negative posts with no merit posted just to make a cheap shot xx"

I'll agree that some threads do come up again and again. But it's quite easy to ignore a thread if you don't want to read it.

It's funny though, how the same few negative posting people always have to add their unhelpful, negative one liners. I think we all know who I'm talking about.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

You're right but they have a right to post as well....but most usually ignore them as there's no point in it

over a year ago

"You're right but they have a right to post as well....but most usually ignore them as there's no point in it

"

True, but i can see why a lot of new comers are put off using the forums after they post what they think is a perfectly reasonable thread and the 'chosen few' feel they need to belittle them. Doesn't give a very good first impression for the site imho.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There's always more people that give good helpful advice than those who constantly deride people,so in a thread theres generally more good than bad, If people want to make themselves look bad on the forums thats their choice

over a year ago

"There's always more people that give good helpful advice than those who constantly deride people,so in a thread theres generally more good than bad, If people want to make themselves look bad on the forums thats their choice "

Good point. Well said.

over a year ago

leeds

your right second row its not helpfull, maybe it my own fault in the wording of the topic, maybe i should have said most talked about things, rather than put a negative slant on things, anyway its only the forum its not real life lol

over a year ago

Oh not this thread, this thread is to let people vent about what topics they don't like.

I just don't like to see other threads which are asking for advice getting negative comments.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"your right second row its not helpfull, maybe it my own fault in the wording of the topic, maybe i should have said most talked about things, rather than put a negative slant on things, anyway its only the forum its not real life lol"

i think the supplementary question to your thread is ..why dont newbies use the search engine to see if the info they are after is there ,,,,i suspect thay just wanna dive in and take part as did i ..so we cant really moan just point out the info they want is already on here ...nowt wrong with this thread at all

over a year ago

Why doesn't the site admin go one better and email all new members with a page of links to the most popular/commonly asked questions and save us all this bother and fuss.

over a year ago

Yeap. Guilty. When i joined i think i probably started each thread that was mentioned above

But nobody's perfect. Especially not those that think they are.

over a year ago

leeds

yeah, i mean we do reply to mentioned threads, but you do get a bit of a .."here we go again feeling" still everyones gotta start somewhere

over a year ago

The threads themselves don't bug me to be honest, I can and do choose which thread's I want to read, and reply to, there is some irony though in these threads that are started again and again are posted in by those that like to moan about it, it's very simple, if you don't like it, move along, there's nothing there for you to see, but I guess there's a little Victor Meldrew in all of us, and a bigger one in some, lol.

All forums get the same questions asked again and again, all forums have the same threads started over and over.

I've been a member of another forum (another topic to this) for over two year now, and seen the same threads raised again, I still reply but also add a link to previous topic/s, unfortunately we don't have the link option here, and not everyone knows to copy and paste.

W

Post new Message to Thread