Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jack Black

Jump to newest

By *lscmnmytng OP   Man
over a year ago

J13 of the M5

When I was at Chameleons last night one of the ladies did a double take and said "Shit, I thought Jack Black was here."

I took it as a compliment as I am a huge fan of his and do bear a "passing" resemblence to him. Hence, should I think about changing my nick to Jack Black II? The choice is yours lovely people.

If whoever it was who called me that in the big round bed room wants to come forward too I would like to say hi and thanks for the great idea.

It would also be a good way to describe my appearance while I still work on profile pics, Jack and I are very much acquired tastes but I am not ashamed of who I am, like Marmite you can take me or leave me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably not a good idea to use your real name - if that is your real name, but you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack "

...could cause much confusion and disappointment, especially in the absence of a pic.

over a year ago

Can we see face pic,then we can decide if you are a Jack Black lookalike

over a year ago

"you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack

...could cause much confusion and disappointment, especially in the absence of a pic."

I know.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Probably not a good idea to use your real name - if that is your real name, but you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack "

I think he meant he looks like Jack Black the American actor, comedian, and musician and not that he is Jack Black.

over a year ago

Not having a picture kinda defeats the point of the question, doesn't it?

over a year ago

"Probably not a good idea to use your real name - if that is your real name, but you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack

I think he meant he looks like Jack Black the American actor, comedian, and musician and not that he is Jack Black. "

Oh. Do you think that? You think he thinks he LOOKS like Jack Black the Actor and not that he IS Jack Black the Swinger ?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Probably not a good idea to use your real name - if that is your real name, but you could have a little play with the words and call yourself Black Jack

I think he meant he looks like Jack Black the American actor, comedian, and musician and not that he is Jack Black.

Oh. Do you think that? You think he thinks he LOOKS like Jack Black the Actor and not that he IS Jack Black the Swinger ? "

Eh?

I was answering someone else's post who thought his real name was Jack Black!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh. Do you think that? You think he thinks he LOOKS like Jack Black the Actor and not that he IS Jack Black the Swinger ?

Eh?

I was answering someone else's post who thought his real name was Jack Black! "

pmsl I think he was saying that if his real name was matthew richards then change it as why have your real name as a profile name

Could be wrong though

over a year ago

Eh?

I was answering someone else's post who thought his real name was Jack Black! "

I know. I was answering your post. Do you think there is someone else who thought he was Black Jack ?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

I like black jacks...was never keen on fruit salads tho.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Eh?

pmsl I think he was saying that if his real name was matthew richards then change it as why have your real name as a profile name

Could be wrong though "

You have just confused me even more now, want to come find me?

First day back at work after 2 weeks holiday and brain scrambled by hundreds of emails waiting for me today! Thats my excuse anyway! lol

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Eh?

I know. I was answering your post. Do you think there is someone else who thought he was Black Jack ?"

Eh?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Eh?

Could be wrong though

First day back at work after 2 weeks holiday and brain scrambled by hundreds of emails waiting for me today! Thats my excuse anyway! lol"

Ok....ill.......go.........slow

Wishy said its not a good idea to use your real name............meaning matthew richards which is the OPs current profile name,so could maybe have a play on words with Jack Black though

Im going now before I my brain gets even more mucking fuddled

over a year ago

"I like black jacks...was never keen on fruit salads tho."

Love fruit salads me ! Can never get the paper off tho .....sticky buggers. You have to resign yourself to chuckin it all away or sucking wax papers...

try denying stealin black jacks ..... can't ...... your tongue is filthy !!

mmmmmmm flying saucers

over a year ago

You could always put a pic up of Nacho Libre if you didn't want to show your face. R

By *lscmnmytng OP   Man
over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Hee hee having a good laugh at the comments on my thread.

Matthew Richards is a pen name I use for writing erotic fiction. One of my stories Thunderstruck is on the fantasies and stories secton.

Jack Black (the actor - Tenacious D musician and comedian) is the reference of comparison.

I think the comment was mostly about similar body shapes rather than facial features but since I dont grow too much facial hair and throw kooky smiles I dont necessarily know.

I just know to quote Jack and Kyle ala Tenacious D - "You dont have to fuck her hard cos sometimes thats not right to do!...... but then I am going to fuckkkkk youuuu haaarddddddd !" Lol

Anyone who doesnt know "Fuck her Gently" by Tenacious D check it out, its fantastic!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Eh?

Could be wrong though

First day back at work after 2 weeks holiday and brain scrambled by hundreds of emails waiting for me today! Thats my excuse anyway! lol

Ok....ill.......go.........slow

Wishy said its not a good idea to use your real name............meaning matthew richards which is the OPs current profile name,so could maybe have a play on words with Jack Black though

Im going now before I my brain gets even more mucking fuddled "

Got ya now, I think

I apologise, but I read it as it wasn't a good idea to use the real name Jack Black but a better idea to use Black Jack, just shows everyone reads things differently.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"."

Forum Mod

over a year ago

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

" "

;-)

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

lol

over a year ago

Jack Black: a very lucky man! How he makes money as an actor, I won't even go there about comedian, amazes me!

To the OP: I've taken my glasses off, squinted, put them back on and hmmmmmm...no: nothing like him!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oooh I can't see a resemblance either

maybe its the angle of the pic

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

ooooh sweet jesus...........i need a brew after that!!!

over a year ago

to the OP, what's in a name...??

I've not seen a profile that's made me want to read it because of the name....though there are a few that have put me off!

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

I didnt meet Flap-Muncher either.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

OP def looked more like Jack Black in the other avatar...

Mind you his 14 brothers have just looked at my profile.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

whos supposed to look like jack black?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Mr Richards

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Mr Richards"

My old History teacher?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Mr Richards"

brother of Morphy

By *lscmnmytng OP   Man
over a year ago

J13 of the M5

I hate the angle on that pic which is why I dont use it as my avatar.

Once I get one that makes me look semi reasonable I will get rid of the silhouette

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ok how come you are all talking about the pics and I can't see any?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

One minute it was there and then it was gone

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Damn

over a year ago

"One minute it was there and then it was gone "

Maybe he could call himself Abracadabra, or Genie, or Scone!

over a year ago

was it a cock pic? Bet his cock looks more like Jack Blacks cock than his face looks like Jack Blacks face

I'm not writing thay again

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"was it a cock pic? Bet his cock looks more like Jack Blacks cock than his face looks like Jack Blacks face

I'm not writing thay again "

have you seen Jack Blacks cock?

over a year ago

"was it a cock pic? Bet his cock looks more like Jack Blacks cock than his face looks like Jack Blacks face

I'm not writing thay again have you seen Jack Blacks cock? "

lol, its a rhetorical statement coz all cocks look alike don't they ?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'm not writing thay again have you seen Jack Blacks cock?

lol, its a rhetorical statement coz all cocks look alike don't they ?"

no they most certainly do not, some are ugly, some are nice, some are bent, some are str8, some are lil, some are BIG, some are.........

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol, its a rhetorical statement coz all cocks look alike don't they ?"

Yeah just like boobs

over a year ago

lol, its a rhetorical statement coz all cocks look alike don't they ?

Yeah just like boobs "

Well both your boobs look the same

Post new Message to Thread