Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

not usually superstitious but...

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I got cheap tickets to concert at broadlands tonight to see the bournemouth symphany orchestra play ABBA, from a guy I used to play with as he works with them doing PR and he asked if he could crash on my sofa as he has to be here for the weekend...so playing was not a definate thing but it wasn't off the table..as my ex's mum likes ABBA and she has been a huge help with the kids I said as a thank you I would treat her. Firstly it is raining so will be a very wet outdoor concert...and now she has just called to say "I know you are having your mate stay over on your sofa, but if it is too late when we get out, would you mind if I crashed at yours too?"now I couldn't exactly say no could I...lol...so now I am going to be having a guy I have played with on my sofa downstairs and my ex mum in law in my room while I crash on the floor in my twins' room(as the winks stay at their dad's on the weekends)...

friday the 13th at play?lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

or fate giving you a little nudge.

over a year ago

southampton-ish

lol...maybe

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

hadnt realized the date.

might explain why im having a meet go pear shaped on me at the moment.

first time in ages i have had problems

over a year ago

southampton-ish

I realised the date but usually don't take much notice of it...but with all that happening...just got me to thinking...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being superstitious is incredibly unlucky.

over a year ago

southampton-ish

well...bad luck has continued as my lift to the bbw party has just said he isn't taking me now as he has to work

Post new Message to Thread