Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Underwear Dust!

Jump to newest

By *aravancouple OP   Man
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

TO ALL THE STRONG WOMEN I KNOW AND THE MEN THAT CAN APPRECIATE THE HUMOR IN THIS!

BEWARE OF THAT UNDERWEAR DUST!!!!!!

One evening a Husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the Hell is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

'April', he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put Talcum Powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker. 'It's not talcum powder; it's 'Miracle Grow'!!!!!

You guys just never learn, do not tick off the woman.

Carol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"TO ALL THE STRONG WOMEN I KNOW AND THE MEN THAT CAN APPRECIATE THE HUMOR IN THIS!

One evening a Husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the Hell is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

'April', he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put Talcum Powder in my underwear?'

Carol"

where can I get some ?

over a year ago

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

loving it

over a year ago

"TO ALL THE STRONG WOMEN I KNOW AND THE MEN THAT CAN APPRECIATE THE HUMOR IN THIS!

Carol

where can I get some ? "

At all good garden centers LOL

over a year ago

Carol

where can I get some ?

At all good garden centers LOL"

Thanks but I'm sorted now, all naked sat on a Grow Bag here

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

where can I get some ? "

Kev obviously has'nt got big Rhododendrons

over a year ago

"

where can I get some ?

Kev obviously has'nt got big Rhododendrons "

I couldn't even read that never mind say it

over a year ago

Carol

where can I get some ?

At all good garden centers LOL

Thanks but I'm sorted now, all naked sat on a Grow Bag here "

PMSL

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Carol"

very good hope your feeling better xxx

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"Thanks but I'm sorted now, all naked sat on a Grow Bag here "

You'll be sorry when your 'roids are the size of grapes

Post new Message to Thread