Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

She Bears

Jump to newest

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

She Bears! What the fek is one?

Never heard it before today but they exist apparently. (I don't mean female bear btw)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

hairy fem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She Bears! What the fek is one?

Never heard it before today but they exist apparently. (I don't mean female bear btw) "

My my, you are full of questions tonight, lol. In the male gay society, there are big bears (rather large beer belly size guys) and cubs (smaller but portly shape guys). Don't know if the same applies to gay females ???

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"She Bears! What the fek is one?

Never heard it before today but they exist apparently. (I don't mean female bear btw)

My my, you are full of questions tonight, lol. In the male gay society, there are big bears (rather large beer belly size guys) and cubs (smaller but portly shape guys). Don't know if the same applies to gay females ???"

Yep i know what the deff of a bear is with gay men but i figured you dont get really bushy women. Well not with chest hair and the like!

over a year ago

I beg to differ. I was having my nails done this week & sat near me was the hairiest woman I've ever seen. Having her long acrylic nails done with THE hairiest arms. In fact no. Furry they were. Maybe she was a she bear.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

maybe she was going to get her arms waxed after she had her nails done

over a year ago

"I beg to differ. I was having my nails done this week & sat near me was the hairiest woman I've ever seen. Having her long acrylic nails done with THE hairiest arms. In fact no. Furry they were. Maybe she was a she bear. "

Did she have a moustache?

over a year ago

I asked the girl doing my nails if she does but she said no! However, in quiet whispers we discussed this and apparently she has her legs/bikini line done. I said she should drop it in that they do arm waxing. Very odd. Pretty girl too.

Post new Message to Thread