Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

you know you have a dirty mind when.?..

Jump to newest

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

half listening to a vanilla friends conversation she mentions trying DP on saturday. and you reply "you'll need lots of lube".... before you relise she was talking about finding a pair of matching shoes for her new outfit in dorthey perkins. ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

oh my god - classic! Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hahahahaha

What was the reaction?

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"hahahahaha

What was the reaction?"

she asked what i ment and me being me i told her what dp also stands for ... she blushed and just said.... you would know !... luckly we have been friends for 20 years... she knew me in my single days... when i was meeting guys off line. she was my contact to make sure i was safe... she didnt approve but did it to keep me safe.. lol

over a year ago

Did similar when my mate mentioned "deep heat"

I was only half listening and she didnt get the right answer from me. lmao

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

" half listening to a vanilla friends conversation she mentions trying DP on saturday. and you reply "you'll need lots of lube".... before you relise she was talking about finding a pair of matching shoes for her new outfit in dorthey perkins. .... "

just spit my water out on the screen...lol

over a year ago

at work the guys were all chatting about dehydration and how they could tell by the colour of the pee , i was half asleep and just spurted out that it always tasted stronger too !! this was in my really sub days when i did as i was told more ,

over a year ago

"at work the guys were all chatting about dehydration and how they could tell by the colour of the pee , i was half asleep and just spurted out that it always tasted stronger too !! this was in my really sub days when i did as i was told more , "

I bet that raised a few eyebrows!

over a year ago

On a project management course and when the facilitator was talking about DP and CS I thought double penetration and cum shot...opposed to directing a project and controlling a stage!!!

Oh well it kept me awake listening for others!!

Post new Message to Thread